Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: UN-GO Episode 2 Discussion

Oct 28, 2013 9:30 PM

Homolust said:
So the government kills off this cross dressing faggot and lets the real murderer do what she pleases?

okay

yeah i didn't quite get why they just let her off
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."

Jan 12, 2014 2:57 AM

Shih said:
"It's different than that ancient Vocaloid thing"

I LOL.

--
Well, that was predictable.
I don't follow any of the threads that i'm in.

Feb 17, 2014 3:17 AM

The society...is screwed up. Corruption. Monopoly. A man controlling the country's say, economy, internet, law, politics, and even privacy. He is the law. He decides who is the murderer. That is why Shinjuurou is the "Defeated Detective": he is unable to win against the true evil, Kaishou Rinroku. All to prevent the identity of the Anzai Eri, all to prevent losing his power... 5/5
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Feb 17, 2014 3:21 AM

Just look. It is concrete evidence that "Anzai Eri" was but a farce and fake created by the mother, and proved by none other than your main duo. However, the police, including Kaishou (at the final scene) pretended knowing nothing despite watching first-hand, even dismissing the evidence as a "conspiracy", a "conspiracy" which the government made during the war to create a character for propaganda purposes as to fuel the Japanese into the futile war, and that is none other than you "Anzai Eri". If you don't call the societal state screwed, I have no other words to describe it. I feel sickening that people just dismiss this episode with 1/5 by viewing this detective show as your plain-old Conan. I might not give this 10 for now, but this episode really surprised me. Now I really want to know what is the state of Japan in the world. (as stated in this episode, even Japanese songs are "illegal" out there)
Just kidding.

Feb 17, 2014 3:26 AM

Bheaze said:
Homolust said:
So the government kills off this cross dressing faggot and lets the real murderer do what she pleases?

okay

yeah i didn't quite get why they just let her off

they want to cover up. The government is screwed, you see. And ironically, there is no government, no law. The law is Kaishou himself. I hope I can clear some doubts here~~~ (^_^)
Just kidding.

Oct 6, 2014 7:33 PM
Great show! Although the mystery moves too fast. Hey, but I'm not complaining. I've seen shows where it goes way too slow. *cough* blood-c *cough*. I'd take this any day over a show where a girl is walking down an empty street for over five minutes singing the same old song in every episode. And inga's transformation?....VAVAVOOOOM!

Jan 29, 2015 9:01 PM
aw so miku in the future. Pretty cool you make them appear anywhere. wow igna can sure get violent. ok im confused why do they keep letting this killers go scott free?

Aug 27, 2015 11:04 PM

hmm, i actually liked this episode a lot, had a nice mystery feel to it. it's quite fucked up how the government covers up everything though.

Nov 23, 2015 5:49 AM

Ok the first episode was rlly boring.. This one feels quite rushed cant say i rlly loved it wanting more but it was a lot better than the first episode. Im a bit confused though what ezactly happened it was way too much info in the last couple of minutes.. Though i did get the main things right

Feb 8, 2016 6:24 PM

The Yokohama song sounds nice tbh, but I didn't get what happened in the end and it seemed rushed although the story was really ineteresting

"But I was too tired to think.
I remember wanting to become a stone.
A stone that doesn’t feel pain. Or sorrow."

Jul 10, 2016 1:44 AM

So it's a government conspiracy show then.

Sep 22, 2016 1:22 AM

I don't understand anything! What's going on!? Why are they defending all the murderers and covering up their crime!? @.@

Apr 16, 2018 10:05 AM
Post-war anime? I got no war and neither any post-war feeling about this. It just feels childish and juvenile, and yes, very cliche. The formula is more or less the same as the last one.

The thing I hate the most is the cat (?) boy, all sensational voice-acting, purposely weird body movements. He just reminds me of any any any other character in shounen who is made to be weird and unconventional so that maybe, he will get a niche support from fans.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]