Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 24, 2022 1:03 AM

Jul 2014
Let Katz die, painfully. Absolutely horrible character that seems to only exist to screw everything up and be an entitled brat. And him becoming this after surviving 0079 on the White Base only makes the presence of the three kids in that show retroactively even more annoying than it already was.

Also, as cool as that Haman vs Scirocco fight was, it's such a massive escalation in Newtype capabilities out of nowhere: this goes so far beyond anything Newtypes have been able to do before that it feels like the writers have pulled it out of their asses.
Sep 7, 2022 10:02 PM

Jun 2016
Too bad Sarah is too obsessed with Srirocco. Was hoping she join the Argama but apparently Srirocco "charisma" is through the roof for some reason.

Let's see how this will end, 4 more episode to go.
Oct 29, 2022 12:57 PM
Jul 2018
katz and sarah had 0 conversations but in this episode they act like they were in a relationship... truly katz and emma most hated characters
Nov 5, 2022 5:58 PM
Dec 2015
this episode was kind of confusing, like someone else said, what if Sarah didn't use her weapon? What would have happened then?

these newtype battles were present a lot at the late phase of MSG, here it wasn't just until now, where the best we had was a lot of telepathy stuff. Wish they would have appeared sooner even if i'm not exactly too fan of newtypes abilites

You are too selfish Reccoa! I laughed out loud

Katz on the other hand is really annoying. im quite glad at the end he got baffled with Sarah's death, thats what you get for being so hot-blooded

Emma? i was in a dream with Sarah
oh, ok
uwaaaaa.....
lmao
Dec 13, 2022 9:01 PM
Feb 2021
RIP Sarah. She was a pretty girl who was another one to fall for Kamille and managed to inexplicably escape from her enemies' imprisonment not once, not twice, but THREE times!!!!

I may have found a mech series worse than Code Geass. That is an achievement few have been able to attain. This atrocity should be booted from canon.
"Tomatoes are nutritious and scrumptious."--Ryuunoske Akasaka, "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou"

Sword Art Online is mid, not utter trash. Oh yes, I'm such a rebel. 😎
Jun 9, 2023 2:34 PM

Aug 2016
finally sara died i didn't want to watch her getting captured again for the 4th time
Jun 20, 2023 7:08 PM
Feb 2021
It's so irritating that both Kamille and Katz are simps. Most characters are traitors. People change sides frequently and everyone acts as though nothing has happened.
Aug 31, 2023 3:15 PM

Jul 2017
great, finally sarah has left us, now only the rest of the cast remains
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beatnik - Jun 6, 2008

92 by ChiisuNoYo »»
Apr 15, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Episode 37 Discussion

Beatnik - Jul 4, 2008

41 by p13gu »»
Mar 26, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beatnik - Jun 9, 2008

73 by Dane-se »»
Feb 7, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Episode 47 Discussion

Veethorn - Oct 20, 2009

44 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 25, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Episode 27 Discussion

MrHatandClogs - May 27, 2009

38 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 21, 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.