Forum Settings
Forums

Director Kawamori Shoji To Produce a TV Anime of Idol Group AKB48

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Apr 26, 2012 11:16 AM

Watupfoo said:
Some guy here mentioned something about the protagonist and his crush or something like that.

They were probably talking about the manga, which has a male protagonist. The anime is a completely new story.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/

Apr 26, 2012 11:40 AM

I'm not impressed with the character designs. I think Idolmaster and LoveLive have better character designs than this one. I was actually expecting a somewhat realistic proportion for the characters(kinda like Amagami characters) since this show is somewhat based on real people. And what's with the story? Sci-fi+Idols? Wouldn't it be better if its set in the modern world so people can easily relate to the characters? And I was hoping they would tackle the issue about gross handshaking practices of some idol otakus during meet and greet events that the real AKB48 idols experienced.

Anyway I guess I will still watch this show...

Apr 28, 2012 8:34 AM

^
Make your own anime instead, boyo.
I play, the haters lose.

Jul 22, 2012 10:51 PM

ENCORE!!!!! ENCORE!!!!! ENCORE!!!!!
[/URL]

Jan 12, 2013 11:07 AM

Oh my, so this anime is really based on AKB idol group? i thought it was a coincidence lol Very interesting :)

Jan 13, 2013 12:01 AM

I actually don't mind the series, I watched season 1 in 2 nights, it was ok - not exceptional, but better then I thought I would be. The second season isn't bad either, it's a good time killer

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]