Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 17, 2011 12:51 AM

Feb 2009
anyone watched this anime before? I watched it on TV a few years back. It was a pretty good anime I thought, but there seems to be not much information about it anywhere I find. If anyone's got anything about the show please let me know! I think the TV station here didn't finish airing the series, or well couldn't remember what happened to the remaining episodes.

this show's about (possible spoilers):
a crew of sailors on a ship to look for these medals that will help save the world. almost every person in the show has a transformation (usually one which is the negative side of their character and one which is the positive side of their character) e.g. Captain Fatz can transform into this really cool dude when he's forced to exercise. He could also transform into different forms with some of the medals.

this anime kind of reminds me of Y.A.T., and is targeted more for children-teens.
Jun 11, 2013 1:08 PM

Feb 2011
A local TV channel in my country used to air this anime every saturday morning back in 2002. . . But it was cancelled maybe because it wasn't popular in Japan that time. Finding episodes on the internet is nearly impossible.

Jun 12, 2013 2:24 AM

May 2010
same as @kitakedo it used to aired in our local TV channel back in 2001 but it was NOT cancelled and I watched this till end but I don't remember it that well just a little when the gem-like become a dragon or something but the group are are riding a dragon..i would love to watch this again :)
Aug 25, 2013 5:55 AM
Oct 2012
I remembered watching it back when I was a kid... But now, I'm desperately trying to search for the episodes online(with doubts regarding its availability).
Aug 25, 2013 8:47 PM

Nov 2012
kitakedo said:
A local TV channel in my country used to air this anime every saturday morning back in 2002. . . But it was cancelled maybe because it wasn't popular in Japan that time. Finding episodes on the internet is nearly impossible.

Yeah, same here. Damn I miss Captain Gat- I mean Fatz...and I can't see it in any anime hosting site either :(

Want some free EN TL light novels? Take a look at my loot...→Missing out on an Anime OP/ED? Check the complete collection here...→
Aug 26, 2013 10:26 PM
Aug 2013
I've watched this anime years ago, and kinda missed it. Too bad this anime REALLY hard to find. There's one on YouTube, but uh, no sub...
Jul 15, 2015 1:56 AM
Apr 2015
In Indonesia, already finished. But I never saw the last episode, I wish there is someone can provide the video
Oct 8, 2023 12:43 PM
Apr 2020
Sadly the anime was incomplete state after finish air on TV many episodes was missing as lost media you can't watch all of them unless if you want to learn story with few of episodes
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.