Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (95) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Sep 8, 2008 9:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6963
ReverseHarem said:
I updated my profile picture and userinfo image, w00t w00t.
Nice and simple :D
 
Sep 9, 2008 5:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 920
I made some minor updates to my profile. It was mainly to make room for my next batch of banners! :)
 
Sep 9, 2008 5:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1772
aero said:
ReverseHarem said:
I updated my profile picture and userinfo image, w00t w00t.
Nice and simple :D


simple = best for everyone's computers :) thanks.


EDIT:
BenjoKun said:
I made some minor updates to my profile. It was mainly to make room for my next batch of banners! :)


love it <3. i'm from missouri too! omfgyo.
 
Sep 10, 2008 10:36 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 151
i guess im one of those who just constantly changes their profile.
mine is definately not bandwith friendly, even with the spoilers.
 
Sep 11, 2008 3:06 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12489
alldren said:
even with the spoilers.


It doesn't matter if you put up spoilers or not. Content in the spoiler tags is still being loaded when someone visits your profile, it's only visually hidden. Just saying.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
Sep 12, 2008 4:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 920
I updated my profile again.

=)
 
Sep 12, 2008 5:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 323
@alldren
It's a pretty nice profile you got there. There's maybe too much ero ero girl but it's still nicely made.

@Kikku
I love the theme (strawberry panic) and colour.

@ReverseHarem
Clear and nice profile with a cool handwriting font. I like it.
But the MAL Member Cards link doesn't work.

Good work also for Bernkastel, Rethice (but i'm not too fan of the yellow colour), aero, BenjoKun (but again, i'm not that fan of the colour you picked) and well i stop here, cause the list could include mostly everyone else.
 
Sep 13, 2008 7:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4300
cyruz said:
alldren said:
even with the spoilers.


It doesn't matter if you put up spoilers or not. Content in the spoiler tags is still being loaded when someone visits your profile, it's only visually hidden. Just saying.

Opera doesn't load the content in spoilers, except for text. Just saying :)
 
Sep 13, 2008 9:34 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12489
kuroshiroi said:
cyruz said:
alldren said:
even with the spoilers.


It doesn't matter if you put up spoilers or not. Content in the spoiler tags is still being loaded when someone visits your profile, it's only visually hidden. Just saying.

Opera doesn't load the content in spoilers, except for text. Just saying :)


Huh, smart. That'd be the only thing I like about Opera. But good to know, thanks for the info.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
Sep 13, 2008 11:57 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 151
kuroshiroi said:
cyruz said:
alldren said:
even with the spoilers.


It doesn't matter if you put up spoilers or not. Content in the spoiler tags is still being loaded when someone visits your profile, it's only visually hidden. Just saying.

Opera doesn't load the content in spoilers, except for text. Just saying :)


hmm thats prolly why i thought that then, cuz i use opera
 
Sep 14, 2008 12:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6963
kuroshiroi said:
Opera doesn't load the content in spoilers, except for text. Just saying :)
I learnt something good about Opera :O

@ alldren - Told you before, awesome profile :D


<--- Did a colour change to match new profile pic. Also shortened the overall height.

Lol, repost to bump.
 
Sep 14, 2008 3:59 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12489
aero said:
<--- Did a colour change to match new profile pic. Also shortened the overall height.

Lol, repost to bump.


Me likes, now blue. =D Yay for less height!

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
Sep 14, 2008 5:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6963
cyruz said:
Me likes, now blue. =D Yay for less height!
Thanks :D
I'll need a blue-ish profile pic for that. Or maybe not :P
 
Sep 14, 2008 12:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4000
@aero: Actually I don't like green.
But it looks good on your profile.
+ lol there's still Warai Otoko on my Profile-pic's face.
 
Sep 14, 2008 3:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 5547
edited mine :>
bl00d33
 
Sep 14, 2008 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2208
I should edit mine (so now youre aware of that)

@Windy
-really simple/cool profile, love that profile picture =)
 
Sep 16, 2008 3:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 968
Updated my Profile^^ One Piece Theme :D

Link: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Moony



 
Sep 16, 2008 3:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4000
Moony said:
Updated my Profile^^ One Piece Theme :D

Link: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Moony

I don't like One Piece so much but it looks good.
What font have you used there? I like it.
 
Sep 16, 2008 3:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 323
I always liked one piece art, even though i don't really watch the serie. And this one is really great !

Btw, I'm also curious about the font, it's a nice one.
 
Sep 16, 2008 3:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 968
@De-JaY & ramen: Thank you^^

The headers font is: Mail Ray Stuff
and the about me text font is: Anmari



 
Sep 16, 2008 5:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3957
After many minor changes I reckon I can call my profile complete. Although maybe I should add more stuff about me. I dunno.
 
Sep 16, 2008 6:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 5090
Looks great and cinnamon rolly, Scud.<3
 
Sep 16, 2008 8:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1965
I might add some others category much more later but it's pretty much finish as is it :)




 
Sep 17, 2008 1:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 323
@Moony
Ah it was the Anmany i was curious about. Thanks I stole it xD It looks nice.

@Scud
It's a nice one, but the brown colour is sort of sad, or dull. Can't really think of other words in English to express my feeling about the colour D:

@crystal_yuy
I love the fact that you put yaoi three times into your "likes" category. I like that 'About me' card.
 
Sep 18, 2008 11:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1629
Scud said:
After many minor changes I reckon I can call my profile complete. Although maybe I should add more stuff about me. I dunno.


Awesome! :)

It's my favorite profile this month.
 
Sep 20, 2008 3:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 343
Just updated with my new one, it's not complete yet though. Still need to add the favourite character sections and a footer.

Went with Lucky Star this time.
 
Sep 20, 2008 6:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 323
Looks really nice so far. Your disclaimer is a bit scary though :D

Also nice ava and profile pic.

Btw http://dimpoart.deviantart.com/ that's the acc of the guy who made the super-cute icons you got on your desktop, in case you wanted more.
 
Sep 20, 2008 12:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 5547
looking nice, but 'animes' makes me cringe
 
Sep 20, 2008 9:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 343
ramen said:
Looks really nice so far. Your disclaimer is a bit scary though :D

Also nice ava and profile pic.

Btw http://dimpoart.deviantart.com/ that's the acc of the guy who made the super-cute icons you got on your desktop, in case you wanted more.


xD The disclaimer is a copy-paste from one of my old accounts on a site that was famous for their rippers.

O: OH. So that's the link. Thanks!

windy said:
looking nice, but 'animes' makes me cringe


-facepalm- Ah silly me. I'll go edit that.
 
Sep 22, 2008 1:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2508
Updated My Profile! - http://myanimelist.net/profile/FiiFO

i just need to link everything but its 99% finished XD

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Sep 22, 2008 1:58 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2167
Lookin' good, FiiFO. =3
 
Sep 22, 2008 2:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2172
@ FiiFO
I like it ^^ Lot of cute Soul Eater pics <3
 
Sep 24, 2008 6:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6963
Same content, new skin :3

Btw, overall length has decreased by about 400px now.

/ If it doesn't load properly, ctrl + f5.
 
Sep 24, 2008 7:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2172
aero said:
Same content, new skin :3

Btw, overall length has decreased by about 400px now.

/ If it doesn't load properly, ctrl + f5.

Looks good ^^ and who's tha ??? by the friend part? XD
 
Sep 24, 2008 7:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6963
SunyiNyufi said:
Looks good ^^ and who's tha ??? by the friend part? XD
Thanks! No one, it's just there temporary until I can think of someone to put in there.
 
Sep 24, 2008 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3957
Looks sexxeh.
 
Sep 24, 2008 6:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6963
Thanks :D
 
Sep 25, 2008 12:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5483
Enjoy my update.
 
Sep 25, 2008 1:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 505
ok, finally finished with my profile ^_^


 
Sep 25, 2008 2:19 PM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12489
Way too much for my personal taste. Oh and you spelled Natsuki's name wrong. xP

The headers are cute though, nicely done. I'm just not a fan of the Header > Content. Header > Content. kinda setup.
Modified by cyruz, Sep 25, 2008 2:26 PM

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
Sep 25, 2008 2:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 505
cyruz said:
Way too much for my personal taste. Oh and you spelled Natsuki's name wrong. xP

The headers are cute though, nicely done. I'm just not a fan of the Header > Content. Header > Content. kinda setup.



haha, I know, messed it up and now I can't ever fix it XD so it's stuck like this, even though I noticed it like a min after I watched it on my profile on the first time... and that was already late cuz i closed photoshop down -_- hell... you have no idea how pissed I was XD

and well... I think I will change the stuff on the "about me" so they will fit the "spirit" of the profile, there it's really too much.



 
Sep 25, 2008 4:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1626
How do u make those pics change after refresh? Curious :) It could be useful :p
 
Sep 25, 2008 9:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1031
I didn't even know we had a thread like this!

Well I did mine recently. I guess. Check it out
 
Sep 26, 2008 10:20 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1081
viesiu said:
How do u make those pics change after refresh? Curious :) It could be useful :p

*cough*AzUpload*cough*
 
Sep 27, 2008 6:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1626
Ok, new profile is done.
 
Sep 27, 2008 6:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3957
viesiu said:
Ok, new profile is done.


Hawt.
 
Sep 27, 2008 6:51 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2167
viesiu said:
Ok, new profile is done.


<3 x 10
 
Sep 27, 2008 6:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 148
Just updated mine! :) It still needs some tweaks but, it is basically finished~ :D


 
Sep 27, 2008 5:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 129
I actually like mine.
It's not spectacular, mind you.
But tell me what you think ^^
 
Sep 28, 2008 7:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 226
I've been trying to work out some kind of design for mine, but as you can see it's not coming out too well.


 
Top
Pages (95) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »