Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (95) « First ... « 93 94 [95]
Feb 5, 2016 9:53 AM

Dec 2015
I have just finished my first profile design but I don't have any knowledge in CSS.

Any feedback could be nice :D
Last 3 favorite animes: Koe No Katachi / Eureka Seven / Samurai Champloo
Check out my YT channel here
Feb 5, 2016 9:57 AM
Jul 2018
Sp4rtanA said:
I have just finished my first profile design but I don't have any knowledge in CSS.

looks really nice and simple, that must've been a lot of slicing and bbcode, i feel you @_@
Feb 5, 2016 9:59 AM

Dec 2015
Love said:
Sp4rtanA said:

looks really nice and simple, that must've been a lot of slicing and bbcode, i feel you @_@

Almost 12 hours ^^'... And yes it was pretty insane 46 slices and sometimes some pixels ruined the display :(

PS:Thanks :d
Feb 5, 2016 3:35 PM

Feb 2009
Sp4rtanA said:

It's definitely good for your first effort. Very ambitious, if you compare it to other designs. It also doesn't seem cluttered. I guess in the future you can try working with more adventurous backgrounds, instead of just a single color if you want. :D
Feb 5, 2016 11:02 PM

Dec 2015
Luppi said:
Sp4rtanA said:

It's definitely good for your first effort. Very ambitious, if you compare it to other designs. It also doesn't seem cluttered. I guess in the future you can try working with more adventurous backgrounds, instead of just a single color if you want. :D

Feb 13, 2016 6:48 PM
Sep 2014
Updated anime list, rather a simple look. Custom written style.
Feb 23, 2016 7:50 PM

Feb 2016
ryukan said:

Wow, I know you were just commenting, but your profile is intense.

First profile here too, no splicing in links yet because making everything took long enough. Kind of want a different profile pic.
Feb 24, 2016 2:33 AM
Jul 2018
@spinninground looks pretty nice to be honest. i like how all the images look and they blend well with yellow/gray. thumbs up.
try changing it into an actual profile layout though? (i mean like a header, about me, fav chars, music, whatever, etc.)
i'm sure it'll work out well!
Feb 24, 2016 2:41 AM

Feb 2016
ryukan said:
@spinninground looks pretty nice to be honest. i like how all the images look and they blend well with yellow/gray. thumbs up.
try changing it into an actual profile layout though? (i mean like a header, about me, fav chars, music, whatever, etc.)
i'm sure it'll work out well!

haha like I know what an actual profile is. I'll figure it out though! Or maybe I'll just be mysterious lazy.

Thanks for looking ^^>
May 16, 2016 1:29 PM

Jul 2011
This Thread is really not that active... where are all the Profile-Design-Lovers? Is there a Club I missed or something else? q-q

and btw. I modified my current design to contain my new favs from this season and added some music stuff I like, my favourite games and another 'effect' on the bottom. If somebody would take a look at it I would be happy and feedback is always appreciated :3
May 18, 2016 9:03 AM
May 18, 2016 12:32 PM

Jul 2011

Really nice. I really like the combination of profile design and profile picture, also the use of this sharp and 'pixelated' fonts is something I find really great. So overall nice profile!! :3
May 18, 2016 5:12 PM

May 2015
My profile is done. Let me know what you think guys!
It's Noragami and Bioshock themed. The drawing is made by me and the screenshot is made by me ingame.
signature.
May 20, 2016 10:00 AM

Jul 2011
Anne said:
It's Noragami and Bioshock themed. The drawing is made by me and the screenshot is made by me ingame.

Simple and nice and is this really a screenshot? Doesn't look like one, in a good sense :D oh and nice drawing :3

I also updated my profile. I added a section for a youtube video ^-^
May 30, 2016 12:19 AM

Jul 2011
Report_Account said:
Anne said:

I actually quite like that design.
Especially when you have the text blend in with the background.

Thanks a lot :3

and if you want to show off stuff you made there is a new and quite active thread: HERE
May 31, 2016 5:23 PM
Apr 2016
I made the mine :/ this is my first one...
Nov 30, 2016 11:26 AM

Jun 2010
Well I did like my Profile design before I noticed what i actually can do with it.
Seeing some of these designs sort of put me of guard and I was impressive stuff.

Guess I have a lot to learn. (o u o)

EDIT I have now made an actual profile layout after being inspired by all of the cool profile designs ~
-HeXy-Dec 2, 2016 6:35 PM

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴏᴇs ᴍᴀᴅ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴀs sᴀɴɪᴛʏ,
sɪɴᴄᴇ sᴀɴɪᴛʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴏɴ

Dec 29, 2016 9:56 AM

Feb 2009
HEX0S said:
Well I did like my Profile design before I noticed what i actually can do with it.
Seeing some of these designs sort of put me of guard and I was impressive stuff.

Guess I have a lot to learn. (o u o)

EDIT I have now made an actual profile layout after being inspired by all of the cool profile designs ~

I really like your design! I love the contrast of dark and some colors popping uo in there. Also it doesn't seem too cluttered. :)
Dec 29, 2016 3:55 PM

Jun 2010
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Thank you very much @Luppi ~

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴏᴇs ᴍᴀᴅ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴀs sᴀɴɪᴛʏ,
sɪɴᴄᴇ sᴀɴɪᴛʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴏɴ

Feb 18, 2017 2:46 AM

Feb 2015
Check out my profile design :D
Jun 11, 2019 4:57 AM

Jul 2017
I have always wondered how people put animated .gifs on their profile images.
I want to try and experiment it one day, but can't find any good tutorials on how to do them.
- How long does it take to put animated .gifs on images?
- Am I suppose to use a different program to do that?
If there are some, let me know! Thanks. <;
Jun 11, 2019 5:58 AM

Jul 2009
Nessaria said:
I have always wondered how people put animated .gifs on their profile images.
I want to try and experiment it one day, but can't find any good tutorials on how to do them.
- How long does it take to put animated .gifs on images?
- Am I suppose to use a different program to do that?
If there are some, let me know! Thanks. <;

By animated GIFs on images, do you mean like the flames in my profile layout? You need to know how to splice images. Here is a good tutorial for splicing images on Photoshop (11:06 - 13:11).

What you want to do is separate parts of the profile you want to be animated into a different workspace and create your GIF there. For example, if you right-click the top part of my profile and select "Open image in new tab," you'll notice that the entire top portion with the burning knight is a big GIF slice. After I finished designing my layout, I sliced that top part, opened it in a new workshop, and worked my animations there. I saved that slice as a GIF, the rest of the layout as a PNG, and assembled them together on MAL.

An easier way is to just make your entire profile layout a GIF, but that'll greatly decrease the quality. GIFs look much more blurry than PNGs, especially on MAL.
Jun 11, 2019 7:04 AM

Jul 2017
Skittles said:
By animated GIFs on images, do you mean like the flames in my profile layout? You need to know how to splice images. Here is a good tutorial for splicing images on Photoshop (11:06 - 13:11).

What you want to do is separate parts of the profile you want to be animated into a different workspace and create your GIF there. For example, if you right-click the top part of my profile and select "Open image in new tab," you'll notice that the entire top portion with the burning knight is a big GIF slice. After I finished designing my layout, I sliced that top part, opened it in a new workshop, and worked my animations there. I saved that slice as a GIF, the rest of the layout as a PNG, and assembled them together on MAL.

An easier way is to just make your entire profile layout a GIF, but that'll greatly decrease the quality. GIFs look much more blurry than PNGs, especially on MAL.

Yeah, like the flames on your profile.
I just wondered how do you make it move on it's own? Does involve separate frames and trying to put it together on an image?
Basically what I'm saying is; How do you put a .gif on a still image?
Ok, thank you so much for the link! I'll watch it one day when I have time.
I use Photopea instead, because I don't have Photoshop anymore.
I wonder if it will work the same way as Photoshop.
_NessieJun 11, 2019 7:16 AM
Jun 12, 2019 2:48 PM

Feb 2019
What do you think about my profile? Any suggestions on grammar or overall aesthetics would be great!

Edit: I'm also having trouble uploading a forum avatar and the fix thread that I found online just told me to remove my chrome extensions are they again. It didn't work
Jun 12, 2019 3:59 PM

Oct 2018
Futz_ said:
What do you think about my profile? Any suggestions on grammar or overall aesthetics would be great!

Edit: I'm also having trouble uploading a forum avatar and the fix thread that I found online just told me to remove my chrome extensions are they again. It didn't work

I like it but what's the う for? Also, you just have to keep reuploading your avatar until it works.
zagzeeJun 12, 2019 4:04 PM
Jun 12, 2019 5:50 PM

Feb 2019
@zagzee nothing real significant, the kanji for “hagu shiyou” is はぐしよう so I just picked the best looking symbol
Jun 12, 2019 6:23 PM

Oct 2018
Futz_ said:
@zagzee nothing real significant, the kanji for “hagu shiyou” is はぐしよう so I just picked the best looking symbol
It's Hiragana but I understand. On your ranking system on #2 you could add a space between the period and poor.
Aug 14, 2019 8:54 AM

Nov 2018
What do you think of my new profile?
Pages (95) « First ... « 93 94 [95]

More topics from this board

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - 4 hours ago

1 by SnipeStrike »»
40 minutes ago

» I used a basic AI video enchancer to upscale really old anime

tsukareru - Nov 25, 2023

27 by tsukareru »»
46 minutes ago

» Created my first amv yesterday. Check it out, enjoy, and provide feedback if you'd like!

painiwakura - Mar 24

2 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 6:02 PM

» Impact of Anime on India's Youth & Its effects on Family Dynamics- A Survey

Anituber69 - Apr 10

2 by Anituber69 »»
Apr 14, 11:57 PM

» Anime hoodies - New brand

abambata - Apr 13

2 by abambata »»
Apr 14, 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.