Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 27, 2008 8:47 PM
Apr 2008
Ahh the confrontation we've all been waiting for is just around the corner. C.C. was so cute this episode. What the hell is with the Bradley bastard. He seems to have it out for everyone. I don't see it ending well for him.
Jul 27, 2008 9:02 PM

Apr 2008
trojun said:

Agreed here. Although it seems I'm the only one here that kind of admired the way Suzaku took his beating like a man and then admitted he was wrong to her. Can't say as I hate Nina though. I don't care for her a whole lot but I got a feeling she or her doomsday device is going to be crucial to the end of this season.

At least there's two things you can always count on with CG episodes:

1. There WILL be a cliffhanger.
2. The pizza WILL look disgusting.

Suzaku is a very depressed person and full of self hatred. For what he almost did to her, I'm sure he felt like he deserved it. In that I feel for him, I'm hoping that he'll be finding his redemption soon. I really am.

Nina's device I have a horrible feeling will be what brings about suzaku's redemption. I just know what ever will happen it will be exciting and I doubt it's going to let us down.

1: XD yay for cliffhangers that make me rewatch episodes all week to try and give myself something to do.
2. OO I remember when I saw shrimp and something else on the pizza.. I love shrimp..just not..yeah..
Jul 27, 2008 9:17 PM

Jul 2008
nice episode, think a lot of suzaku haters are very happy now.^^
but really wonder what happen to ohgi, hope they will show it next week.

Jul 27, 2008 9:25 PM
Jun 2008
1. Kallen beat the shit out of Suzaku and that was an awesome scene.
2. I love Bradley's sadistic personality.
3. C.C. is too cute/adorable...especially when she calls LeLouch master with a plate of one pizza slice.
4. LeLouch is losing his cool.
5. Charles seems impossible to defeat.
6. Great episode.
Jul 27, 2008 9:29 PM

Mar 2008
Xannieh said:
trojun said:

Agreed here. Although it seems I'm the only one here that kind of admired the way Suzaku took his beating like a man and then admitted he was wrong to her. Can't say as I hate Nina though. I don't care for her a whole lot but I got a feeling she or her doomsday device is going to be crucial to the end of this season.

At least there's two things you can always count on with CG episodes:

1. There WILL be a cliffhanger.
2. The pizza WILL look disgusting.

Suzaku is a very depressed person and full of self hatred. For what he almost did to her, I'm sure he felt like he deserved it. In that I feel for him, I'm hoping that he'll be finding his redemption soon. I really am.

Nina's device I have a horrible feeling will be what brings about suzaku's redemption. I just know what ever will happen it will be exciting and I doubt it's going to let us down.

1: XD yay for cliffhangers that make me rewatch episodes all week to try and give myself something to do.
2. OO I remember when I saw shrimp and something else on the pizza.. I love shrimp..just not..yeah..
I agree that the self-hatred really came up in this episode. No doubt he felt that he deserved whatever Kallen dished out. Which was why he didn't bother to defend himself when she attacked. After just sitting around wondering about the path he decided upon years ago. Though he just wanted to change the country from within things have gone far from smoothly. Think in terms of redemption and maybe not staying on Britannia's side that is a key moment for him.

Just have a bad feeling things will get worse for Suzaku before he can find that redemption. Really don't like having that weapon loaded onto Lancelot. Its stupid to think he would willingly use such a thing. After he has worked so hard to reach Knight of One so he could improve things for Area 11 and making that promise to protect the Japanese staying in the Area.

Though have a bad feeling that stupid live geass that has gotten some mention a couple times this season will play a role somewhere.

Anyways really was one heck of an attack by Kallen. No matter what it was something to watch.
Jul 27, 2008 9:33 PM

Jul 2008
Xannieh said:

I don't think I could have said it better myself.

A few things worth pointing out...

C.C. = Mortal
Lelouch mentioned revealing himself in a relatively peculiar way, "Shall I reveal that Zero is Lelouch to the entire world?". Further foreshadowing that he will likely play at least somewhat of a tragic "hero", in the sense that now he's Zero. He can, and has given up the identity of Lelouch, will he be able to leave the identity of Zero behind?
Oh, and of course, Bradley is batshit crazy.

Also, I can't help but hope that we get a swap of sides from Gino, Anya($5 on Anya being Lelouch's real sister), and Suzaku, hopefully dragging Lloyd along with them. It also seems that we'll be seeing Cornelia as well as Guillford swapping sides, as mentioned earlier in this thread. In the end though, it's Code Geass, "Who the !@#$ knows?"

Also, one question. Where are the "spoilers and rumors" that people continue mentioning and finding, such as the

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Jul 27, 2008 9:36 PM

Nov 2007
Ougi didn't look too happy, wonder what happened to Viletta. Pretty solid episode all around, hopefully this war is awesome.
Jul 27, 2008 9:44 PM

Mar 2008
Bakayaro said:
Also, I can't help but hope that we get a swap of sides from Gino, Anya($5 on Anya being Lelouch's real sister), and Suzaku, hopefully dragging Lloyd along with them. It also seems that we'll be seeing Cornelia as well as Guillford swapping sides, as mentioned earlier in this thread. In the end though, it's Code Geass, "Who the !@#$ knows?
Well might have a better chance at having Cornelia swap sides if she wasn't his prisoner :). Right now he's just considering her uses as a card. Might use Guilford somehow in the invasion by threatening harm against Cornelia. Don't always need geass to manipulate people.
Jul 27, 2008 9:45 PM

Mar 2008
I think Suzaku will finally confront Lelouch about Euphemia. Should be interesting to see how that goes down...and finally, a massive battle will commence...

*could care less about this C.C. moe shit or whatevs*
Jul 27, 2008 9:46 PM

Mar 2008
FlareKnight said:
Well might have a better chance at having Cornelia swap sides if she wasn't his prisoner :). Right now he's just considering her uses as a card. Might use Guilford somehow in the invasion by threatening harm against Cornelia. Don't always need geass to manipulate people.

Guilford would probably be the only person he could manipulate with that tactic...I'm sure good ol' Emperor Chuck could care less.
Jul 27, 2008 9:51 PM

Apr 2008
C.C could bleed before what happened on episode 15, so i think she could still be immortal.
woow C.C was soo cute and adorable in this episode. i just wanted to see lelouch hug her or something, but instead lelouch acted like an ass -_-
Jul 27, 2008 10:07 PM

Jul 2008
It really depends on how he uses the card that is Cornelia. With Jeremiah around, there's always the chance of the regeass of win. On the other side of the coin, that may have repercussions we're currently unsure of.

As for C.C. still being immortal, despite the fact she can bleed, her wounds always seemed to heal quicker, and without bandaging. The band-aid hints that it wasn't healing, hence her loss of immortality.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Jul 27, 2008 10:15 PM

Mar 2008
Thanatos said:
Guilford would probably be the only person he could manipulate with that tactic...I'm sure good ol' Emperor Chuck could care less.
Which is pretty much why he gave it up after he thought about using her against the Emperor. Though I don't doubt he would be willing to use the tactic against Guilford. I guess the question is did Jeremiah contact Guilford under Lelouch's orders or on his own? He doesn't want to harm the Royal Family so might have simply told him that Cornelia is alright. Though could definitely see it as a card being used by Lelouch.
Jul 27, 2008 10:51 PM

Sep 2007
Very nice episode, can't wait to see what happens next... well, actually i now it already cause it seems the spoilers come true..

Jul 27, 2008 10:53 PM

Apr 2008
I love the new C.C
And Kallen Owns.
Yay, the opening seemed to imply Kallen joining Britannia but they explained it. :]
More of the other Rounds. :]
Anya's part deepens.
Suzaku is mean.
Lelouch was so cute begging. >///<
And Suzaku/Lelouch show down?!
Jul 27, 2008 10:59 PM

Oct 2007
Suzaku was supposed to protect Shirley. Shirley was killed. Now Lelouch calls up his "friend" and gets him to protect Nunnally.

better episode than the last couple, but I haven't really liked where the story has gone.

CC was cute.
Jul 27, 2008 11:06 PM

Jul 2008
An enjoyable episode.
Jul 27, 2008 11:10 PM

Oct 2007
-I love the new CC, but a part of me misses the old one =/
-Admitting to Suzaku that he's Zero, I wonder what will happen now.
-Yay, Anya gets a bigger role in the show~
Overall a decent episode.
Jul 27, 2008 11:10 PM

Mar 2008
manasteel88 said:
Suzaku was supposed to protect Shirley. Shirley was killed. Now Lelouch calls up his "friend" and gets him to protect Nunnally.

better episode than the last couple, but I haven't really liked where the story has gone.

CC was cute.
The situation is far too different from with Shirley. Suzaku wasn't supposed to protect Shirley, Lelouch just expected her to be safer out there than in that area where the fighting would happen. If there was reason to see Shirley as being in danger he would have done more than have police looking after her. Generally you would assume police are competent enough to keep an eye on a student or have the ability to catch up to her if she bolts.

Nunnally's danger is pretty clear to both Lelouch and Suzaku. Even more so when he tells him about the Emperor knowing that he is Zero. With that and wanting to protect Nunnally the result should turn out better. Besides at this point until he is ready to launch the attack to reclaim Japan Suzaku is the only person he can rely on for this.
Jul 27, 2008 11:27 PM

Feb 2008
Kallen putting the beatdown on Suzaku was epic. He had it coming...

Also, you HAD to know CC would have a run in with the Pizza Hut Double Roll Pizza at some point....

In case you're wondering, that's hot dog stuffed crust pizza with corn, mini hamburgers, and a bunch of other tasty treats. OM NOM NOM NOM! ^^;;
IncognitoOtakuJul 27, 2008 11:31 PM
Jul 27, 2008 11:31 PM
Jul 2018
Episode wasn't anything more than I expected. Lelouch obviously didn't obtain the powers of a contractor like I thought and the emperor wasn't exactly trapped within an alternative world like I thought.

Seems like the story is picking up pace and the focus is shifting back towards the war between brittannia and the rest of the world like I assumed it would. From the preview, it also looks like all-out war has broken loose, so like I've believed for quite some time, it looks like this series will be ending this season.

Kallen beating up Suzaku was pointless. Quite frankly, it was probably just a way to satisfy all the Suzaku haters out there (which seems to be the mass majority of geass watchers). The writer and project heads really need to stop caring so much about what the public wants.

CC's new personality... was a disappointment. This series really didn't need to be another lesson in moe and it really pains me to see such a blatant attempt to force in that moe factor. It also doesn't seem as if Cornellia is going to take up a very important role in the near future so we're left with a cast that pretty much has no strong and independent female presence.

The continued and contrived effort to make this show about love and friendship when the premise it originally stressed had nothing to do with those things is disappointing. The way the writers are seemingly trying to push Lelouch away from a negative perception and the role of the anti-hero is really a let-down. But whatever.

Season 1 was something a bit different (although it had its flaws, too). Season 2 is just... I don't know. It's not striving to be anything special anymore. Now we're getting typical heroes, typical villains, and typical anime trends (be it in plot or in character development).
removed-userJul 27, 2008 11:41 PM
Jul 28, 2008 12:10 AM

Jun 2007
ummyeah said:
Dude, awesome.

Seriously. I'm sure EVERYONE'S been wanting to do that to Suzaku for awhile.

Nope. I wasn't. I was hoping Suzaku would start defending himself and beat the crap out of her.
Jul 28, 2008 12:39 AM

Jan 2008
I almost don't want this show to end but I want to know how it ends :/
Kallen pwnd Suzaku awesome !
poor Lelouch his mind is going to snap from pressure soon poof
loved this eps
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2008 1:07 AM

Jun 2007
Fai said:
- Suzaku massacring people almost a given now.

We don't know for sure. Suzaku may end up siding with Zero and bringing that weapon over to the other side to pressure Brit to leave Japan. In either case I cant see Suzaku being that big of an ass to drop WMDs on his own people. If he does, it proves two things
1) Him killing his father was a huge mistake becuse Suzaku will have done the very thing he was trying to prevent his dad from doing (Having un-needed deaths).
2) His goal of changing things for Japan in a positive behind the scenes way will have been tossed out the window completely. As it is now his original goal has been changed like 3 times so having him totally turn his back on it completely would be messed up.

I personally don't believe he will do it but I fear Nina has, or will have, set up a device that allows her to use the weapon remotely. I fear for Japan's people in either case.
Jul 28, 2008 1:19 AM

Apr 2008
• kallen pwning suzaku = win
• anya possible backstory?
• never liked the old C.C. so i welcome the change, though i doubt it'll last
• WORLD WAR!!!
• Cornelia needs to get on a frame and fast!
• still hate Nina's insane ass
• WTF is Lelouch thinking? Suzaku can't seem to protect anyone but his own i.e. Euphie, Shirley, Japan
• Kallen still half Brittanian so...
• Rolo really needs to die soon
• WTF happened? Where's Villetta? Ohgi a possible spy... for love? ^^
• I'm sure most people changed their mind about Orange-kun, I mean at least he has a sense of loyalty right???
• a new Knight emerges, and finally an evil one!!! ^^
• possible three-way war??? Zero, Charles, Schneizel???

... and i'm spent ^_^
BanchouJul 28, 2008 1:22 AM
Jul 28, 2008 1:26 AM

Apr 2008
Brian333 said:
The writer and project heads really need to stop caring so much about what the public wants.

dude when you typed this, do you actually hear yourself thinking this???
Jul 28, 2008 1:37 AM

Apr 2008
haha ....this time it was the Emperor that interrupted zero's broadcasting...give him a taste of his own medicine
Jul 28, 2008 1:44 AM

Jul 2008
IncognitoOtaku said:

People who haven't tried Pizza Japanese style really need to try it. It's an epic experience in its own right.

As for my thoughts on this episode, it was good, but nothing unexpected.

However, this has now set the stage for epic awesomeness, so I guess I'm happy.

-Still hating Genocidal Nina.
Jul 28, 2008 1:50 AM

Apr 2008
So far I liked this episode. Now comes the Great War. Although Im not quite sure what Zero is going to do with Cornelia at this point. Also I dont like the new Knight that appeared, he seems kinda creepy to me, not to mention evil.

Jul 28, 2008 3:31 AM

Feb 2008
I bet the next episode or the one after, Lelouch will have his identity revealed to everybody.
Jul 28, 2008 3:39 AM

Dec 2007
Veronin said:
I bet the next episode or the one after, Lelouch will have his identity revealed to everybody.

I also think.
Jul 28, 2008 3:51 AM

May 2008
Cornelia tied up was so hot!
Jul 28, 2008 3:58 AM

Jul 2008
Lelouch is such a bitch.
He needs to kill Suzaku!!
Stupid kid betrayed Japan!
Jul 28, 2008 4:49 AM

Jan 2008
That Nina annoys the hell out of me. She should of just died in the first season >__>
Suzaku and Lulu are going to fist fight you think?
Jul 28, 2008 5:52 AM
Jun 2008
Well i didn't expect the emperor to come back so soon, but oh well. Lol, the emperor obviously wants to enjoy this fight, otherwise he woulda made mention Zero=Lelouch=Britannian Royalty. That would've ruined him for the most part.
Jul 28, 2008 5:53 AM

Sep 2007
Finally seems that the action is right around the corner!
Jul 28, 2008 6:18 AM

Mar 2008
LOL Tamaki is the internal cleaning supporter
Jul 28, 2008 6:20 AM

Feb 2008
aero said:
That Nina annoys the hell out of me. She should of just died in the first season >__>
Suzaku and Lulu are going to fist fight you think?

If they did, Lelouch would get wtfpwned. Suzaku is highly trained/skilled whereas Lelouch is very weak physically.

I bet Suzaku is going to leak the conversation or something. I can just see it happening.
Jul 28, 2008 6:30 AM

Feb 2008
co_flame said:
LOL Tamaki is the internal cleaning supporter

lol, I noticed that too. Looks like he finally got that title he was after! ^^
Jul 28, 2008 6:38 AM

Jun 2008
dumbasatri said:
kie_ said:
amazing episode i cant wait for the next episode

anyone thinks that ninja maid pretending to be ohgi. Seems pretty obvious the way ohgi reacted when dietard greets him .

couldnt be, She was in Japan with Rolo wasnt she?

no.she was after ohgi and i think she killed him
Jul 28, 2008 6:48 AM

Feb 2008
I think that Sayako may be pretending to be Oghi, too. There's something fishy about her attack on Oghi and Villetta in the first place. I mean, she knows that Oghi is the die hard supporter of Zero, and Villetta is being blackmailed so she wont do anything. The worst thing they could have done together is have sex. Plus, Lulu knows about two of them and he's obviously ok with it since he used Oghi as one of the arguments to convince Villetta to join him. But what he doesn't seem to know about is that Sayako tried to exterminate them.

I can't wait to see more of Anya, after they deCCfied CC she's the main "geass mystery" plot character. She even may be holding a key to getting CC's memories back.

And I agree with whoever said that everything is going towards Kallen and Suzaku hooking up.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2008 7:03 AM

Nov 2007
I really love C.C this way. XD Impressive episode nonetheless
Jul 28, 2008 7:05 AM

Oct 2007
This episode was so cool :D the battle is set .. the stage is : THE WORLD .. winner takes all :P .
As a overall of what happened during this episode .. i can say :
C.C. eating pizza : 9.99 $
Lelouch calling Suzaku oversea asking him for help : 16 $
Kallen owning Suzaku's ass : PRICELESS
Jul 28, 2008 7:34 AM
Jul 2007
That pizza is Pizza Hut's cheesy bites promo.

Our group was watching it and was like FUCK YEAH CHEESY BITES IS THE SHIT when that showed up.

Fuck Pizza hut, that promo is over in our country, but apparently you have it in Japan?!?!?!?! Bastards
Jul 28, 2008 8:04 AM

Apr 2008
Instead of being kickass now C.C. is just adorable... which I guess is okay but I liked her better when she was aggressive. I loved when Karen beat the shit out of Suzaku XD I always feel they forget about Karen since she hasn't really been in any of the episodes. Lelouch is an idiot for telling Suzaku he's zero, but hey, I guess it was needed since there's only like 9 episodes left. At least I hope this is the last season. I love this show and all but I feel like they're dragging things out.

Jul 28, 2008 8:31 AM
Sep 2007
Didn't hate anything in the episode. And I totally agree with cyruz that Suzaku has a big role in this anime. CG wouldn't be interesting without that conflict.

I don't know why Nina is that obsessed with Euphie, though. I mean, why would someone exterminate a nation just because a group of terrorist from that nation killed the person that saved her? It's kinda ironic for someone who has a very weak personality to make such a dangerous weapon.

sweetburntlipsJul 28, 2008 8:44 AM

Jul 28, 2008 8:35 AM

Dec 2007
Interesting episode.. I'm kinda curious about Suzaku and what he's planning to do with the fresh information he just acquired. Definitely looking forward to the next episode.
And.. C.C. is just too adorable now ;)
Jul 28, 2008 8:38 AM

Mar 2008
I really don't see any Suzaku-Kallen relationships blooming...I would say Suzaku-Nunnaly before that.

I'd say about 3 or 4 characters are going to die in the next 2 or 3 episodes.
Jul 28, 2008 8:57 AM
Sep 2007
Thanatos said:
I really don't see any Suzaku-Kallen relationships blooming...I would say Suzaku-Nunnaly before that.

I'd say about 3 or 4 characters are going to die in the next 2 or 3 episodes.

Death. It's kinda scary to think that some characters will die, but I still think that it would make everything interesting if deaths would happen.

I could not really see any blooming relationships within the series. i dunno why. I just don't get the vibe that I should have from the characters.

Jul 28, 2008 8:59 AM
Sep 2007
Oh, and I wish I could kickass like Kallen. It would really be handy for people who needs waking up from their foolishness.

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.