Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 6, 2017 7:36 AM

Jan 2014
shit just got real..

every united nation form an alliance but leave the dirty work to Black Knights.
it means Black Knights do fighting for all united nation, getting support and money from united nation, but leave the weak intact. pretty clever move I guess. I can smell a winning from here.

now about Ogi, he survive the jump, doesn't it mean Viletta acknowledge her love?
or it's just that Ninja maid pretend to be Ogi?

I just don't like the idea Kallen Guren's given to Suzaku. please just don't. it's exclusive to Kallen only please.

about Cornelia, what are they going to do?
Orange-kun called Gilford. I think it has something to do about Cornelia condition.
Jul 8, 2017 4:39 AM
Jul 2017
Whats the music playing at 3:10 when c2 was acting all slave girl.....??
Aug 4, 2017 4:32 AM

Jul 2016
Well, he does have his Geass, I'm stupid, apparently.

Lelouch was a dick to C.C. she didn't deserve that :(

Next episode's title looks promising...
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Feb 1, 2018 4:36 AM

Dec 2014
well it gets more and more real lelounch secret is out and the real battle is upon us…8 episodes to go
Jan 23, 2019 11:27 PM
Apr 2018
Poor C.C. ... Lelouch still needs her.

Seeing Tohdoh noticing how afraid Zero was when Charles interrupted the broadcast makes me wonder if Zero's troops will forever stay by his side. There is even the traumatized guy because of the Order massacre.
Feb 13, 2019 8:28 PM
Jan 2019
Without a doubt it is one of the best anime series that I have seen. The study that created this as a whole is a mastermind. It would have been great if they would stretch the story and leave this chapter for the end of this season, so a continuation for a third season would have been possible.
Mar 12, 2019 2:25 PM
Apr 2016
Aww, C.C. without her memories, she's so submissive... Lelouch calling Suzaku, that was sad. Next episode should be really good.
Jun 28, 2019 10:32 PM

Sep 2017
What are the protocols for Britannia when their emperor goes missing? Would they make someone like Schneizel the temporary head of the empire? Or would it be the first prince, Odysseus (even though Schneizel is objectively better qualified)? I'm seriously not a fan of Rohmeier. She's so rude to Nunnally. C.C. is so cute with her memories gone. She's like a kitten, being afraid of anything and everything. Wonder what Lelouch is planning to do with Cornelia. She seems to be more on his side than Britannia's, I would think. Why didn't Lelouch erase the memories of the people that participated in that covert operation? That sounds like a recipe for disaster. If that leaks, it would completely undermind his leadership. Seeing Kallen beat the shit out of Suzaku was very satisfying. Lelouch's poses while he is playing the Zero character never cease to amaze me. Milly is nothing to be afraid of, C.C. Of course Lelouch tries sparking C.C.'s memories with the most powerful material good on the market: Pizza. What kind of pizza is that? Is that the garbage the Japanese are in to? Who is Anya? She must be someone quite important if her memories had to be suppressed by Charles. Maybe she was a Geass revolutionary like Lelouch, caught early. Unlikely, but who knows? I already hate the Knight of Ten. At least the Knight of One looks like a badass. Nina gets worse almost every single time I see her. "Suzaku, do you still feel a sense of kinship with the Elevens?" Fuck off, you psychopath. Looks like Todo has an admirer. What was Orange contacting Guilford for? It's a smart move, removing the military forces of accompanying nations. However, that means that if the Order falls, half of the world falls with them. How did Charles get such good hackers? Wonder what Todo was thinking, seeing Lelouch back away like that. That's pretty fucked that C.C. has turned the pain into a way for her to escape the cold. At least Lelouch was honest this time. Wonder what Suzaku seeks to accomplish, meeting Lelouch in person.
Dec 16, 2019 2:13 PM

Apr 2015
What they've done to C.C. is really kind of disgusting. Just feels like they needed yet another vulnerable girl who gets their memory wiped. I'm not even saying it's bad from a moral perspective, just feels really stupid as a viewer.

I liked the end of the episode though, cool and interesting to see Lelouch be plain with his ex-best friend for once.
observing a woman's body
Jul 8, 2020 7:37 AM

Feb 2020
poor baby cc i miss the confidence she had. we already knew hardly anything about her and now once things are heating up she loses her memory. how convenient, it means they don't have to spend any more time on her

i sense some dissent amongst the black knights now, things could get tricky for lelouch if they decide to rebel against him

and now this bradley dude has turned up, there are way too many characters in this show for me to care about any of them

oh awks i thought ohgi was dead

what is the deal with anya???

and i wonder what suzaku is planning with lelouch hmmm. i feel like soon lelouch's identity as zero is going to be revealed
Aug 19, 2020 12:05 AM

May 2015
Nina questions Suzaku's values yet again. I'm kind of getting sick of that.

Kallen beats him up for his hypocrisy. That was well deserved.

Lelouch goes full United Nations. Awesome.

His dad comes back, and now afraid and with nowhere left to turn. He calls on suzaku. Lelouch is awesome, but I guess he can't just do everything.

I enjoyed this episode.
Oct 12, 2020 8:44 PM
Jul 2020
C.C was completely robbed from what made her special....
Jun 28, 2021 3:36 AM

Apr 2018
C.C is so cute without her memories.
Suzaku and Lelouch are going to meet each other soon.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 15, 2021 5:10 AM

Feb 2018
Seeing C.C eating and enjoying that pizza was wholesome ^ Lelouch and Suzaku will finally meet one on one, this is going to be good
Sep 20, 2021 2:32 PM

Jan 2021
I don’t think Suzaku would lure Lelouch to capture him or start a fight worst case scenario he tells Nunnally that Lelouch is zero
Sep 25, 2021 10:10 PM

Aug 2018
Ah yes, I am seeing it. This is the point where the anime becomes ass. Things are starting to go bad for Lelouch, hes about to lose everything. I dont want to watch anymore, because I can feel that he will lose. He has lost Nunnally, C.C, and Kallen so far. And it will only get worse from here on....

Oct 11, 2021 9:17 PM

Apr 2020
the war is about to start again, this is getting more and more interesting
Nov 7, 2021 4:52 PM

Sep 2016
PeenusWeenusCaim said:
This is what makes Lelouch a better character than Light. Lelouch has weakness and isn't the gary stu of a person that was Light. He admits his flaws and weaknesses and realizes he has to man up and do things that'll hurt his pride like contacting Suzaku. He's human. Light is a robot. Though I do admit Light is a really good robot.

Light is still a better character overall. What you're saying is just what makes someone like or dislike both Light and Lelouch as characters, not how good the characters actually are. I hate and despise Light, but he's far more well written than Lelouch is. I like Lelouch and think he's a good character in his own right, but the writers made him too inconsistent at times, just like the show as a whole. They tried to stuff too much into his character... Light is a childish man, spoiled, twisted, but smart, and he stays like that from beginning to end. We just get to see how far he goes with our own eyes.
Dec 11, 2021 10:47 AM

Mar 2021
Suzaku getting his ass kicked by Kallen was satisfying. Nina the psycho still as annoying as ever but Suzaku should be the one to do it see if he has the balls to face the music. Cool build up episode looks like they founded a NATO like force.
Apr 24, 2022 10:58 PM

Jul 2017
Kallen beating up suzaku was so satisfying to watch i really enjoyed it, that's exactly what he deserves. also idk how did Cornelia survive, i feel like Rolo is gonna end up killing all of the black knights if they don't do as he says cough cough shirley... i don't like the new C.C ... and the fact that Lelouch is asking Suzaku for help is not what i wanted to happen.. was lulu that desperate ?
Jun 29, 2022 10:17 AM

Dec 2021
yo ...

vegetable C.C. breaks my heart :(

idk what hurts more , vegetable C.C. or vegetable Casca :(
Oct 2, 2022 2:48 PM
May 2020
mega ryje banie, ciekawe ze ostatnia deska ratunku został suzaku
Jan 31, 2023 12:59 AM
Oct 2022
Absolutely amazing
Feb 20, 2023 6:52 AM
Feb 2023
Upon rewatching Code Geass 3 times including the recap movies, all the plot holes, dumb writing, plot conveniences & contrivances became more apparent.

The Highly praised ending Zero Requiem also makes no sense and feels contrived and forced to gain sympathy for Lelouch

10mins of pathos sequence and the grandiose opera soundtrack sadly can't fix all the plot holes, dumb writing and contrivances.
He could've kept the throne and made change happen differently. Even the upcoming sequels can't fix any of these.
These are irrefutable facts and the people who watched the show for the first time are blinded by the ending.
Jun 17, 2023 8:23 PM
May 2017
Let's go! The final act is upon us.
Sep 5, 2023 6:54 AM

Apr 2021
Well, I guess we've reached the final stage of the story. Let's see how this goes!!!
Oct 19, 2023 8:11 AM
Sep 2023
Excellent and very good
Oct 27, 2023 10:39 PM
Aug 2021
só nessa temp. que a gente vê o Lelouch "quebrado" e perdido em algumas horas, muito legal essa dinâmica porque na primeira temp. ele era muito mais frio, agora ele sente o peso de ser um líder e seus desejos pessoais atrapalhando suas ambições
Nov 19, 2023 10:36 AM
Oct 2023
the whole C.C situation is just sad. But Lelouch now takes action and is launching an invasion on Japan. but the Emperor somehow survived, So now Lelouch has to rely on Suzaku to protect Nunally.well i dont have a good feeling about this
Jan 26, 2:52 AM

Sep 2017

nice stuff

diethard stalker

emperor got some tricks up his sleeve to beat zero well.

suzaku knows, what is going to happen???

episode was very quick. lot of concern what happened.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.