Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jul 30, 2008 7:54 PM
Jan 2007
that's...an awful lot of blood to lose from a small finger cut, but oh man, I ship LuluCC so hard now :D
Jul 30, 2008 9:48 PM

Jun 2008
Ok, so here's how I hope it will go (not that I actually have any reason to believe this is going to happen): Lelouch and Suzaku meet, Suzaku demands answers for Euphemia, Lelouch tells him it was an accident, blah blah they share one of those shiny eye close-up moments, but both go away determined to remain enemies. Then later, Suzaku goes to Japan armed with Nina's nuke, they order him to blow up but his geass to live on makes him run away. His desertion forces him to join with Lelouch. Bam.
"All I want in life is someone to put one of my quotes under their sig" -Perposterone
Jul 31, 2008 1:29 AM

Mar 2008
Kallen ftw :D. Hopefully Suzaku will team up with Lelouch but then it will be like Gundam Seed all over again.
Jul 31, 2008 1:54 AM

Mar 2008
DaeScope said:
Kallen ftw :D. Hopefully Suzaku will team up with Lelouch but then it will be like Gundam Seed all over again.
I honestly am hoping that after some tough times and an ugly Japan battle Suzaku will at some point be working alongside Lelouch. People can all Gundam Seed all they want, but wouldn't want to let that stop me from what I'm hoping for. Besides considering how far these guys have gone from close friends and what they have inflicted on each other its not such a bad thing to fight for the same goal. Even if they get to that can't exactly forget what has happened either. Just hope Shirley's message of forgiveness isn't lost in the series.

Just not sure how it will all turn out.
Jul 31, 2008 6:43 AM

Jun 2008
Kallen Hypercombo's Suzaku, Lol.

What's Orenji-kun up to now?

I wonder if Suzaku will try and bury Lelouch.
Jul 31, 2008 8:12 AM

Jun 2007
Oh, I forgot to add...Lu is on my hit list for hurting CC...he had better make up for it!

@dsr527: That actually sounds entirely plausible...I think I'll be backing that myself.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jul 31, 2008 2:09 PM

Jun 2008
OranSolus said:
@dsr527: That actually sounds entirely plausible...I think I'll be backing that myself.

Yes, and if that were to happen, it could possibly set up a Suzaku/Kallen and Lelouch/C.C. situation. Again, just part of my ideal world, and I'm sure they'll find some way to blow it all to hell.

Honestly, I'll be pretty happy as long as Lelouch doesn't die alone and friendless like a certain similar main character...
"All I want in life is someone to put one of my quotes under their sig" -Perposterone
Jul 31, 2008 5:49 PM

Jul 2008
The whole Kallen beating up Suzaku was just fucken stupid. Why didn't she do that in very the beginning when he was being serious and was going to use refrain on her? If she would have done that in the very beginning it would have been ok, but now, hitting someone who isn't even defending himself is just pathetic.

dsr527 said:

Honestly, I'll be pretty happy as long as Lelouch doesn't die alone and friendless like a certain similar main character...

He didn't need friends.
Jul 31, 2008 10:07 PM

Jun 2008
Gah, this episode was awesome.

As for people saying Geass is going to cliche or something, your opinion. Most people like it at the way its going. And just for my two cents, just because the character is acting "moe" means maybe they attended to do that. The writers may have done that without thinking it might be for the majority of fans.

So instead of making assumptions, just sit back and enjoy the show. I understand some people have "reviewer" complex, where they need to find and exploit what they think are mistakes, but geez. Anime is meant to enjoy, not to overthink.

If you don't like an anime, the smart thing to do is not watch it. ^_^

<.< Just my two cents, sorry for getting way off topic.

Aug 1, 2008 4:42 AM

Jan 2008
Tenrai_Kiseki said:
As for people saying Geass is going to cliche or something, your opinion. Most people like it at the way its going.

I think thats the problem. Its more and more designed as a lowest common denominator show.

So instead of making assumptions, just sit back and enjoy the show. I understand some people have "reviewer" complex, where they need to find and exploit what they think are mistakes, but geez. Anime is meant to enjoy, not to overthink.

Then why does the anime keep cutting to scenes where adults are in political meetings, and the fate of the world rests in the hands of empires and rebels, why are there so many characters overthinking?

I dont think its fair to tell us to just sit back and turn off our brains, because some of us were under the assumption that Code Geass wasnt going to be that kind of anime, judging from last season, but now its truly become a 'turn your brain off' type show.
BeatnikAug 1, 2008 4:45 AM
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Aug 1, 2008 8:07 AM

Jul 2008

IMO current Nanali is not Lulu's sister.

They might as well be sisters. Anya remembers Nunnaly playign with her and L.L. while Emp was watching. In any case, Anya was erased before the murder because geassing blind Nunnaly is hard.

Hopefully Suzaku will team up with Lelouch but then it will be like Gundam Seed all over again.

There was never any doubt in that Suzaku and L.L. would be one the same side one day. The question is when. I belong to the Nuke group for now.

Also, it is annoying how people are not allowed to put something in the story just because it was alredy seen somewhere this this being a clone. Relax, stop thinking about uniqueness and enjoj the show.

Yes, and if that were to happen, it could possibly set up a Suzaku/Kallen and Lelouch/C.C. situation. Again, just part of my ideal world, and I'm sure they'll find some way to blow it all to hell.

Whenevr signs of happy world appear, something happens and blows everything to hell. Thats oen of reasons why we love CG.

The whole Kallen beating up Suzaku was just fucken stupid. Why didn't she do that in very the beginning when he was being serious and was going to use refrain on her? If she would have done that in the very beginning it would have been ok, but now, hitting someone who isn't even defending himself is just pathetic.

Because she was afraid that he might refrain her. But I think that she was enraged that he told "I am sorry." In otehr words, she beat the crap out of him because he scared her. In oterh words, that was a friendly beating.

Aug 1, 2008 8:16 AM

Jan 2008
I think some people need to realise that what Zero says and what Lelouch believes in are two different things. Although in R2, that aspect is becoming less and less true, unfortunately.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Aug 1, 2008 11:55 AM

Apr 2007
great episode.

Aug 1, 2008 5:30 PM

Jun 2008
Cihan said:

Then why does the anime keep cutting to scenes where adults are in political meetings, and the fate of the world rests in the hands of empires and rebels, why are there so many characters overthinking?

I dont think its fair to tell us to just sit back and turn off our brains, because some of us were under the assumption that Code Geass wasnt going to be that kind of anime, judging from last season, but now its truly become a 'turn your brain off' type show.

I didn't say "Turn your brain off", assumption. I said, to not overthink. As in, people saying that the show is getting to cliche, the plot is being ruined, etc. etc. Thinking about the show is good and all, but posting things like geass is getting worse, or in your case, geass is going to be a "turn your brain off" type of show then the best answer to your problems is to either not watch it or watch it and give it a low rating. If I am correct I also pointed out at the end of my post.
"If you don't like an anime, the smart thing to do is not watch it. ^_^"

Of course, its your life, you might be the type of person who complains about the anime in general but continues watching it. Point being, yes, the show has gotten off track but overall it is still Geass. I like it the way its going, of course, I might go under the "mainstream fan" category but I dont care. Anime preference is all up to the type of viewer who watches it. Some people like new anime, some people like old anime, some people like both.
Some people like Bleach, some people like Naruto, some people love the manga, some people hate both.

So to get back to my main quote, some people have reviewer complex. Where they need to overly-complicate the show. Geass, of course I am saying this, wasn't a very complex show to begin with in season 1. That point, can be argued, but I thought it was very easy to follow. The depth of Geass, despite being a bit lower this season, is still interesting in my mind do to the awesome setting the show has. And the fact I havent watched a true world domination anime.

~Thinks of Death Note and Light's failure.~ ;-;
Aug 1, 2008 5:39 PM

Jan 2008
People that only say nice things in episode threads result in boring and worthless threads. Believe it or not you can watch something, enjoy it, and...*GASP* be frustrated with it at the same time. You can have more than one emotion when watching a series. Its...amazing.

I'm not 'overthinking' anything, it says a lot if you think so. I'm watching a show that's trying to be one thing, but does something else entirely, and I'm commenting on that contradiction.

I'm discussing something other than how moe a green haired girl is, please dont hate me.
Aug 1, 2008 10:57 PM

Apr 2007
Cannot WAIT for Lelouch and Suzaku to meet up!

Aug 2, 2008 12:24 AM

Dec 2007
That was a pretty good episode, the last ones actually made it kind of seem like the show was starting to go downhill. I really just enjoyed the whole epic converging of all these countries to finally stand up against the oppressive super-power of Brittania. Anya is starting to become more than just the owner of an awesome knightmare to me, the fact that she probably has some relation to the royal family is really interesting, but since she has the pinkish-purplish hair she is most likely related to Euphemia and Cornelia. Watching Kallen knock around Suzaku was amusing too. I really have no idea where this show was headed, where other in other shows it's pretty obvious if the ambitious main character is going to emerge victorious or not this one tends to throw you off with it's constant twists and turns making it very unpredictable.

#NBHNC
Aug 2, 2008 12:50 AM

Apr 2008
PeanutSteak said:
.... where other in other shows it's pretty obvious if the ambitious main character is going to emerge victorious or not this one tends to throw you off with it's constant twists and turns making it very unpredictable.

This is due to Sunrise's innate obligation to put a plot twist at the end of each episode, no matter how ridiculous.
I want to see Rivalz as the final baddie~ XD
Aug 2, 2008 3:17 AM
Jul 2018
Another very long post to Nayrael.

Aug 2, 2008 3:19 PM

Feb 2008
^ Holy shit that is the longest post I've ever seen on a forum.

Anyways, I thought this episode was alright. It wasn't amazing to me since not much really happened.
Aug 3, 2008 12:01 AM

Jun 2007
So, good episode. Kallen kicking Suzaku's ass hullz yeah!
Lelouch looking like a coward when he saw his father surprised me but what surprised me even more is that no one noticed or something. Someone having a clue about who is Zero cant happen until Zero himself says so? meh
Aug 3, 2008 12:53 AM

Mar 2008
hanabiii said:
So, good episode. Kallen kicking Suzaku's ass hullz yeah!
Lelouch looking like a coward when he saw his father surprised me but what surprised me even more is that no one noticed or something. Someone having a clue about who is Zero cant happen until Zero himself says so? meh
Well honestly not surprised that he freaked out a bit. The Emperor was supposed to be missing after all. Suddenly he is back and now Nunnally is in direct danger. The Emperor knows that he is Zero and can reveal it at any time. If the Order found out their leader was a Britannian Prince it would be a disaster. All of this resulted in him reacting the way he did. Todou did notice, but can hardly know the reason why. Everyone else was just caught up in what the Emperor was saying and then the big cheer that followed.
Aug 4, 2008 11:13 AM

Jun 2008
lol the fancy name that Zero thought of makes all the nations excited >.>

This is getting really good o_o

Sig WILL change soon~
Aug 15, 2008 11:37 AM

Feb 2008
Why hasn't anyone killed Nina yet? I think i despise her more than Suzaku. She's so ignorant and hell bent on a massacre of 'the numbers' that she's starting to resemble Hitler and its disgusting.

I hope she'd distroyed. I feel sorry for C.C. She's so lost now.

I can't wait to see how Lelouch gets himself outta this one!
Aug 21, 2008 9:07 AM
Aug 2008
c.c. is even sweeter than before
Aug 25, 2008 5:16 PM
Feb 2008
Brian333 said:
Another very long post to Nayrael.

DO...YOU...HAVE...A...LIFE?

Great episode though.

Aug 26, 2008 5:54 PM

May 2008
Pizza is great!!
Sep 21, 2008 1:09 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode. Charles is back, that wasn't really a surprise. But for some reason, i think that Schneizel will take the lead now.
Nov 15, 2008 7:58 PM

Aug 2008
YAY! WAR!!
C.C. is so cute and attractive while defenceless... ^^
Who will win in the end? Lelouch? Charles? Or will everyone just destroy themselves?
Hmm... Lelouch's death is a given though.
Dec 7, 2008 2:06 PM

Jun 2008
this anime gets more and more tricky.. o.O
i dont like the whole C.C-thing but she will regain her memories in the end hopefully
Jan 13, 2009 12:14 PM

Aug 2008
oooh the Emperor is challenging Zero to a straight up fight! which seems rather bad for the Black Knights, fighting the whole Brittanian military looks like bad medicine
Feb 1, 2009 5:06 PM

Jul 2008
lelouch begins to show his true colors its sweet
Mar 27, 2009 2:14 PM

Nov 2008
C.C. sure loves pizza~
and she's so kawaii
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Apr 5, 2009 4:41 PM

Jul 2008
so now we get to see more knights of the round, lelouch has the black knights as a the only military force of like half the world, the emperor is back (and he has serious hacking skills), and c.c. is acting a little slave girl, that about sums it up... oh, and she still likes pizza
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 30, 2009 7:01 PM

Jun 2008
trusting suzaku.. ugh... that assholes not to be trusted... i wish he'd just die...
May 2, 2009 11:22 PM

Mar 2009
So, Lelouche and Suzaka back together again?? Or is Suzaku gonna try to expose him?? Idk, but I'm just glad it's finally off hiatus, I'm so ready to finish this anime!! Urahara Out!!
May 3, 2009 12:01 AM
Mar 2009
I loved this episode. Not too much action but i can hardly wait for the next episode.
May 3, 2009 9:14 PM

Mar 2009
Very sweet scene between Zero and C.C. when he tries to comfort her after he lashed out at her and cut her finger...it kind of shows the affection that they have for each other (even though C.C. memory is a blank).

May 4, 2009 7:32 PM
Sep 2008
Let's see if Suzaku can redeem himself.
Aug 10, 2009 7:19 AM

Jun 2009
arhh I feel so sory for CC now. Though we don't really know what happened to her. Furthermore I thought that only Leluch could kill her according to the terms of her contract with him, so I don't get how come Charles tried to kill her himself.
Sep 2, 2009 9:49 PM

Jan 2009
Epic show is epic! I'm kinda liking servant C.C.

Nov 29, 2009 3:28 PM

Aug 2009
The ratify scene was epic on all proportions.
Feb 2, 2010 4:56 PM

Nov 2008
So he came back. And the CC is cuter now, but still I wish she could get her memory back.
May 1, 2010 12:19 AM

May 2009
Didn't even realize as the episode was ending. The ratification scene was grand but ended up being humorous too when "All Hail Britannia" and "Long Live Nippon" ruckus started :P

Emperor Charles... reminds me of Father from FMA, is back. So now it's time for an all out war. I kinda like it that way. Though the way they built up to it was very very interesting too.
Nov 13, 2010 1:58 PM
Jul 2010
Zepwich said:
The ratify scene was epic on all proportions.

Yeah, it really was!

Kallen beating up Suzaku = PURE WIN

Zero is at a bad position now that the Emperor is back. And meeting up with Suzaku... What does he want from Lelouch?

Also, Suzaku suspects Anya's memory has been changed by the Emperor. Now I understand why she values taking pictures for that diary rather than enjoying the situation. Also, what's the connection between her, Marianne and C.C.?
Dec 12, 2010 7:15 PM

Sep 2009
I maintain that I'm still watching this for the C2. And hopefully more Suzaku beatings, that was nice.
Dec 30, 2010 5:55 PM

Jul 2010
Lol, I hope they save Kallen and Guren 2.
JawaeseDec 30, 2010 6:18 PM
Feb 16, 2011 2:41 PM
Nov 2009
C.C <33333333 AND I DID NOT NOTICE THAT HEY VA IS THE SAME AS NANASAKI AI FROM AMAGAMI<3333223333 And yes this wasn't as mind-f as the precious episodes but still damn awesome
May 26, 2011 12:23 PM
Apr 2011
I want to know whats Suzakus plan is I hope for him he wouldn't do anything to Lelouch
x_____x
Jun 9, 2011 9:25 AM

Feb 2010
awesome episode.

Oh Lulu... Suzaku is your only friend... and he's such a douche. :(
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.