Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 27, 2008 1:34 AM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So...

So hm
Jul 27, 2008 1:39 AM

Feb 2008
This episode was not that chaotic. My brain didn't overheat.
Yey! Kallen beats up Sukazu! Beautiful combination of a body blow and a straight punch!
I don't remember Bradley. Did he appear before?
Nuke on Lancelot! Suzaku will have another cross on his back.
Chiba-san got a death mark on her, or close to it.
So the Black Knights are the perfect form of the collective security. History shows such system always fails due to the conflicting interests between nations.
It's like the cold war, two regimes head on each other.
Finally Lulu disclosed his true identity to Suzaku. Will Suzaku snare him?
Jul 27, 2008 1:43 AM

Apr 2007
Continuing to prove that he is pure ALPHA

But slave-girl CC is extra cute with her bandage, so that makes up for it.
Jul 27, 2008 1:52 AM

Apr 2008

My english sucks....i know....
Jul 27, 2008 6:26 AM
Jul 2018
Can't believe they will be going to a conclusion in another 9 episodes... but I don't hope it'll end with such a cliffhanger like the first season :/
Jul 27, 2008 7:09 AM

Feb 2008
hoary said:
Can't believe they will be going to a conclusion in another 9 episodes... but I don't hope it'll end with such a cliffhanger like the first season :/

Considering the high density of CG R2 script, I wouldn't be surprised if they finished this in 3 more episodes.
Jul 27, 2008 9:54 AM

Mar 2008
rofl, best gif ever

Jul 27, 2008 12:11 PM

Feb 2008
Kallen beating up Suzaku= Most win moment from this season xD

I'm wondering what Suzaku has planned for Lelouch (don't really think he's going to try to kill him. Not now at least).
Oh, and the "new" C.C. is so moe. Loved how Lelouch made her gain the taste for pizza again =P
KayroJul 27, 2008 1:31 PM
Jul 27, 2008 12:58 PM

Sep 2007
Just watched first 5 mins of the raw and, although I have no clue as to what she was saying, I loved watching Kallen beating up Suzaku.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

MALoween 2023 Candies

MALoween 2022 Candies

Jul 27, 2008 2:11 PM
Jun 2007
hmm interesting episode... Pizza looked so wierd... Suzaku getting beat up was great... C.C acting like a slave was really cute all well a big game of chess is about to happen = )
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2008 2:17 PM

Jun 2007
Bah...Cornelia is supposed to be the one tying people up, not trussed up herself.

And I'm more sure than ever that a KallenxSuzaku ending is coming.
Jul 27, 2008 2:27 PM

Apr 2007
oh god, c.c. is beyond perfect
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Jul 27, 2008 3:05 PM

Jul 2007
C.C should stay like this.
Jul 27, 2008 3:07 PM

Jun 2008
lol kallen ownage
that pizza looked surprisingly good...was the crust like hotdogs or something
plus lelouch pimpsmacked c.c
cant wait to see how its gonna end

Jul 27, 2008 3:12 PM

Apr 2008
One of the best episodes of R2.
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
Jul 27, 2008 3:29 PM

Aug 2007
I thought Ohgi got stabbed in ep 15 by that SP maid girl..... what happened?
Jul 27, 2008 3:29 PM

Sep 2007
just noticed they made a small change. In EP 14 Shirley's coffin said 2017, which was obviously wrong. Now theyve changed it to 2018.

EP14 4:43

EP16 0:13

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

MALoween 2023 Candies

MALoween 2022 Candies

Jul 27, 2008 3:30 PM

Dec 2007
"dtshyk" said:
This episode was not that chaotic. My brain didn't overheat

Amen to that. I was so happy that this episode was much more subdued than the previous one. :]

Hmmm...best parts of this episode? Definitely:
` Kallen kicking THE SHIT out of Suzaku. <3 ((Man, my girlie owns. :3))
` C.C. = MOE! She's so adorable. And I can't believe Lulu pimp-smacked her...exactly pandaman0529. :3
` The fact that we're beginning to learn of Anya's past. I'm so excited. <3
` Cornelia in bondage. Yum~ :3

I was hoping that Cornelia was going to ask to join the Black Knights, but I guess it's not going to happen. *sigh* I just know she'd completely own at life.
And I can't believe Lulu contacted Suckaku...I really hope that things don't get even more messed up than they are already. D:
Suzaku earned some good points in my book because of this episode... surprising, no?
Jul 27, 2008 4:20 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
I enjoyed this episode. Especially Karen beating up Suzaku. Not because I particularly dislike him, but Karen looked just awesome doing it ^^. All you Suzaku haters don't realize how important his role is for this anime. Without him, CG would only be half as good.

I still don't like that C.C. forgot about everything, but she was very cute in this episode.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 27, 2008 4:54 PM

Jan 2008
CC is like awesome xD
haha=]
Jul 27, 2008 5:20 PM

May 2007
This episode was really good. I didn't expect the emperor to show up suddenly.

CC MOE
Jul 27, 2008 5:30 PM
Apr 2008
LOLOL i enjoy kallen beating the crap outta suzaku hahahahahahaah XDDDDDD
Jul 27, 2008 5:36 PM

Mar 2008
NIPPON BANZAI!!!!

the biggest surprise of this episode was...that there weren't any surprises, really. it did have some nice moments though, such as Kallen beating up Suzaku (that made me happy), the blood stained king symbolism, and C.C. was touching. next week should be fun
Jul 27, 2008 5:36 PM

Feb 2008
Islaya said:
rofl, best gif ever

Haha, nice.

Good episode, but next week's is definitely going to be epic. No idea what Suzaku is going to do...
Jul 27, 2008 5:42 PM

Oct 2007
Slave girl CC was too cute (and really pitiable), although I miss badass CC. =3

I thought this was a really good episode that didn't really too much on the twists and turns we've come to expect.

I expected nothing less than the Emperor's sudden introduction and declaration of war. He is a true villian, in every respect of the word.

I hope Suzaku realizes what he's doing. Carrying a nuke that's intended to obliterate "his" people. Nina that genocidal psycho.

Of course, they couldn't let us get away without a cliffhanger. Gah!
Jul 27, 2008 5:45 PM

Mar 2008
also, did anyone else note how the Emperor called Lelouch 'Zero', and not his real name?
Jul 27, 2008 5:45 PM

Apr 2008
Dude, awesome.

I LOVE YOU, KALLEN. :(
Seriously. I'm sure EVERYONE'S been wanting to do that to Suzaku for awhile.

C.C. is so cute. ;__; And she like, deep throated that pizza. THIS PLEASES ME.

Lelouch is a ball of emotion, isn't it?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2008 5:51 PM

Feb 2008
The end is near and it's going to be something else, this episode was proof of that.

Even though Kallen beating up Suzaku was fantastic I want to see her kicking his ass with the Guren. Preferably while he is not in a KnightMare :)

Seriously, give me some hot Guren action!
Jul 27, 2008 5:54 PM
Apr 2008
Overall, a pretty good episode. I liked it when Kallen beat up Suzaku, not only because he deserves it, but also because Kallen owns. I really don't like the whole thing that's going on with CC, I thought they could do better than that in my opinion. I also didn't like how Lelouch suddenly calls up Suzaku and begs him to protect his sister. Not my most favorite part in the whole episode.
Jul 27, 2008 5:55 PM

Apr 2008
OMG Kallen is my new hero.
Jul 27, 2008 6:10 PM
Dec 2007
kuroshiroi said:
The end is near and it's going to be something else, this episode was proof of that.

Even though Kallen beating up Suzaku was fantastic I want to see her kicking his ass with the Guren. Preferably while he is not in a KnightMare :)

Seriously, give me some hot Guren action!

Lmao, that would be epic, I'd pay good money to see Suzaku die from radiation.

Anyway, excellent episode, Kallen kicked Suzaku's ass <3. C.C. moe is a little boring in comparison to normal C.C. but C.C. moe is still very cute.
Jul 27, 2008 6:22 PM

May 2008
I liked this episode a lot more than the last one (which surprisingly everyone liked).
Livestream: twitch.tv/imoogle
Jul 27, 2008 6:56 PM

Feb 2008
C.C. is soooooo cute. <3 ^^
mflatischler.tk - My Manga translations and transcriptions
Anime in Blu-ray
あなたの人種、年齢、宗教は問いません
Jul 27, 2008 7:01 PM

Nov 2007
wonder why Orange called Guilford? maybe Cornelia had something to say? if Cornelia agrees to help then Guildford wouldn't be far behind. I also predict Gino and Anya to switch sides. orange will cancel anya's geass, and gino is just awesome. if only people knew of the emperor's real goal to "kill gods" he'd lose some support.

it's obvious lelouch is walking into a trap, man he really lost it when the emperor came back, he just has no idea what he's doing now. I don't think Suzaku sets the trap. need kallen rescued already.
Jul 27, 2008 7:01 PM

Aug 2007
C.C. is <3<3<3

And so is Kallen. :3

Awesome episode. CG has yet to let me down so far.

And I want to see Kallen figure out how to pilot Gurren now and kick some major ass. :3

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Jul 27, 2008 7:03 PM

May 2008
Great episode...

a lot of Groundbreaking incidents such as establishing the U.N and declaring the liberation of the Japan. I enjoyed Kallen beating up Suzaku the most. and then theres the evidence of Lelouch and Suzaku being emotional wrecks. Also C.C. being in Slave mode is starting to get pathetic and deeply saddening. and the set up for the greatest battle between father and son is now finally complete. i believe Charles is looking forward to this challenge or else he would have revealed Zero's identity and triggered the black knights to crumble wit distrust. and also curious of wut is going to happen between Suzaku and Lelouch meeting up, i hope they talk it out and cure the pain of the "hurting insides." and i believe Guilford has been set up to join the black knights wit Cornelia there and all. overall everything is set up and ready to go. can't wait for 17 now.
Jul 27, 2008 7:03 PM

Jan 2008
Yay! Pizza for Breakfast!

It was a great episode! I loved all the C.C and Lelouch moments! And Karen beating up Susaku was definitely awesome! The next episode is sure to be interesting!
Jul 27, 2008 7:04 PM

Sep 2007
oooh O__O

I'd liek to see more Kallen in Action!!

good observation Kingpin. xD

I'm craving for the WAR!!!
I hope they put in alot of action in teh next few eps.
Jul 27, 2008 7:08 PM

Apr 2008
Being one of the few people that actually LIKES suzaku, even I enjoyed watching Kallen knock him around a little. The boy needs some sense knocked into him!.. More times than once so he can come back around...

Though hatred for Nina is so much that words can not describe
Jul 27, 2008 7:41 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
My most prevalent thought at the end of the episode: Suzaku, you better be planning to meet Lelouch to get some answers. You two really seriously need to talk, and I can only hope that this is going to be that time. And those other stupid Knights of Rounds (namely, Bradley) - not Anya and Gino of course - better not follow!

cyruz said:
I enjoyed this episode. Especially Karen beating up Suzaku. Not because I particularly dislike him, but Karen looked just awesome doing it ^^. All you Suzaku haters don't realize how important his role is for this anime. Without him, CG would only be half as good.
I can only agree, whole heartedly :)

rabbitpoets said:
Slave girl CC was too cute (and really pitiable), although I miss badass CC. =3

I hope Suzaku realizes what he's doing. Carrying a nuke that's intended to obliterate "his" people. Nina that genocidal psycho.
I miss badass C.C. too :( She's really of no use like this - aside from her random help at the end. Did anyone else notice she didn't stop bleeding? Of course, they didn't focus on it, but I think her immortality may very well be gone. How do you kill an immortal emperor??? :(((

Ack, Nina! Yay for Lloyd telling her that her own weapon may very well get herself killed. Anyone smell foreshadowing?? Hook that baby onto Lancelot, and then Suzaku can take it with him, and use it to annihilate Britannia when he joins Lelouch ;)

Oh, and the Guren not being able to be piloted by anyone cuz they beefed it up too much? How much you wanna bet Kallen is still going to be able to ;)

mystik said:
wonder why Orange called Guilford? maybe Cornelia had something to say? if Cornelia agrees to help then Guildford wouldn't be far behind. I also predict Gino and Anya to switch sides. orange will cancel anya's geass, and gino is just awesome. if only people knew of the emperor's real goal to "kill gods" he'd lose some support.
This is my sincere hope. And did Guilford not look a little upset when facing the troops after the phone call? I bet he high-tails it out of there, and meets up with Cornelia. Lelouch should have spent more time convincing her, instead of thinking of her like a hostage! Or maybe Jeremiah will take care of that for him?? I dunno. All I know is Cornelia on Lelouch's side would be fantastic! Didn't like her much first season, but I've got high hopes for her this season (ever since she threw that knife at V.V. x) Kick ass!)
Jul 27, 2008 7:50 PM
May 2008
Wasn't an AWESOME episode but I liked it.

CC is just too cute <3
Jul 27, 2008 7:52 PM

Jun 2008
This episode was great. We all know what is going to happen with that new guren, kallen will somehow escape and pilot it and turn the tides in the war. I can't wait to see that. This series is about to finish and its real depressing. the way the show uses military, and alliances is great.

Jul 27, 2008 8:00 PM

May 2007

GO KALLEN GO, BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA HIM. DDD:

Everytime I see C.C. like that I feel like crying. I hope she regains her memories somehow. ;__;'

Jul 27, 2008 8:03 PM

Jun 2008
amazing episode i cant wait for the next episode

anyone thinks that ninja maid pretending to be ohgi. Seems pretty obvious the way ohgi reacted when dietard greets him .
Jul 27, 2008 8:04 PM

Aug 2007
NoyaChan said:

Everytime I see C.C. like that I feel like crying. I hope she regains her memories somehow. ;__;'

Shit thats awesome.
Jul 27, 2008 8:05 PM

Feb 2008
cyruz said:

I still don't like that C.C. forgot about everything, but she was very cute in this episode.

QFT. I don't understand the thought process of the people who seem to have just a blind hatred of Suzaku's character. I didn't become a die-hard anime fan until a little over a year ago. And I had the impression before I started that anime fans in general were some of the more intelligent fans out there. But when I see all the suzaku-haters in here posting - and especially the reasons why they hate Suzaku - it makes me think that I was mistaken to generalize that way. My friends that got me into anime seem intelligent about it but then again - they aren't Suzaku-haters. Oh well I guess it takes all kinds to make a community.
Xannieh said:
Being one of the few people that actually LIKES suzaku, even I enjoyed watching Kallen knock him around a little. The boy needs some sense knocked into him!.. More times than once so he can come back around...

Though hatred for Nina is so much that words can not describe

Agreed here. Although it seems I'm the only one here that kind of admired the way Suzaku took his beating like a man and then admitted he was wrong to her. Can't say as I hate Nina though. I don't care for her a whole lot but I got a feeling she or her doomsday device is going to be crucial to the end of this season.

At least there's two things you can always count on with CG episodes:

1. There WILL be a cliffhanger.
2. The pizza WILL look disgusting.
Jul 27, 2008 8:10 PM
May 2008
NoyaChan said:

That was awesome xD Kallen pwns.

I hated Lelouch for a second after he did that to CC
Jul 27, 2008 8:13 PM

Nov 2007
nihil said:
oh god, c.c. is beyond perfect
<nuff said>
Jul 27, 2008 8:42 PM

Mar 2008
kie_ said:
amazing episode i cant wait for the next episode

anyone thinks that ninja maid pretending to be ohgi. Seems pretty obvious the way ohgi reacted when dietard greets him .

couldnt be, She was in Japan with Rolo wasnt she?
Jul 27, 2008 8:43 PM

Apr 2007
NoyaChan said:

Best scene in ages.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.