Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 15, 2011 12:50 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Just who the hell is Lezaroth?
Why Felix is treating Ruby like slave now?
What did Diha did to Felicia and where is the rest of her party?
Is there someone besides me who would like to see Diha suffer the worst possible torture? :P
So many questions and I just can't wait for more! >_
I have spoken. So it is written. So it shall be done.
Oct 15, 2011 12:54 PM

Nov 2008
After what happend to Felicia he is blaming himself I think... So now he is pushing Ruby to not be hurt again... Somehow I can understand how he feels but how the heck he became Delvishu I have no idea... I hope it will be clear in the next volume

Oct 15, 2011 1:06 PM
Jun 2010
Something tells me it has to do with the fact that he holds all of Felicia's Madara. Him treating Ruby like crap is basically him trying to beat some sense into her.

The kid is probably Felix x Felicia's
Oct 15, 2011 1:12 PM

Aug 2009
Felix is badass now. I don't really like those kids though. The guy with the big sword is pretty cool.
Oct 15, 2011 1:20 PM

Sep 2008
i can't wait for the next volume, things were finally getting interesting again.

does anyone know how far the RAWS are up for this series?
Oct 15, 2011 1:50 PM

Sep 2007
12 volumes actually. :)
Oct 15, 2011 2:37 PM
Jun 2010
I believe the RAW is part of the way through Volume 12/13 ( I forget which )
Oct 15, 2011 2:41 PM

Oct 2009
musumane said:

It better be. T_T
Cus if it's Diha's then I'm gonna [censorship]*******[/censorship] HIM! *,....,*
I mean Diha, not the kid of course.
Oct 15, 2011 2:58 PM

Mar 2008
Is it just me or did Felicia's skin colour become tanned. Could be the shadows I suppose...but it looks like she turned herself brown or something =___=

Diha had his way with Felicia for five years that lucky bastard! I would torture him to death if I were Felix.

Lin is awesome but not quite as cool as Felix. And Ruby is now a fine woman :) Still can't match Felicia's sexiness though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2011 3:20 PM

Sep 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
12 volumes actually. :)

thanks,

gah....i want the old Felicia back, still emo from the last volume.

its gonna be a great volume once they meet again
Oct 15, 2011 3:32 PM

Sep 2007
Look like Felicia X Felix baby.
Why ?
He is turned 5 years old. ;)
5 years ? Remember ? :)
Oct 15, 2011 3:49 PM

May 2011
musumane said:
Something tells me it has to do with the fact that he holds all of Felicia's Madara. Him treating Ruby like crap is basically him trying to beat some sense into her.

I bet it is. Would be an awesome twist.
Sad how Felix lost Felicia would make him change so much. Even though he is a bad ass, he is a total douche. Dont understand what made him change to treat ruby like shit. And what happened to the other Regis? If Felicia isnt dead then where are they? Did she send them to different parts of the world?
Oct 15, 2011 3:50 PM

Oct 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
Look like Felicia X Felix baby.
Why ?
He is turned 5 years old. ;)
5 years ? Remember ? :)

How could I not notice!? >_<
Thx man.Because of You I can rest in peace now. ^_^
And Felicia's skin change color probably because of the pill from Diha.
You know... The one which gives him total control over her body.
Oct 15, 2011 4:06 PM

May 2008
FelixxFelicia baby! Question is why is he aging the way he is... I just hope that the baby doesn't somehow end up suddenly growing super fast and having blood fines (is that what it's called, I forgot -.-) too, cause then that could mean he could steal the hero part from Felix, which I do not want.
(Almost) 13 years on MAL!
()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Oct 15, 2011 4:45 PM

Jul 2008
What the fuck did I miss?
Its been so long since the past chapter but,
Felicia is that guys servant?
What happened to the others?
Whys Felix an asshole now?
5 years went by?
I'm in despair! Dx
Oct 15, 2011 4:55 PM

Sep 2008
felix is an asshole not a badass. hitting women, lowest of the low.

anyway its obvious that Falicia is that way because of the pill she swallowed...
Oct 15, 2011 8:18 PM

Feb 2008
felix has a lot of madra in him that he easily loses control. i am thinking that he is just not able to control himself in all aspects.

and now who's child is that? well i guess we will know soon.
if you remember felicia took the pill before she saved felix. that basically made her diha's slave.
Oct 15, 2011 11:24 PM

Jun 2010
Oh wow, what a sudden change. It's been a long time since we had a new chapter...

The introduction was too sudden, especially with the baby. And I can't say I like the new Felix either... But time will tell.
Oct 16, 2011 2:43 AM

Nov 2008
Wow Volume 11 came out and I fee; completely sucked back into this story.
Felix is able to do shit yay - he fights, he taunts, he beats up the woman he is a certified badass, asshole now <.< How they hell did he get the devilshuu??
Cant wait for volume 12
Oct 16, 2011 4:56 AM
Jun 2011
he probaby absorb the devilshuu from uraeshi soun since he's the only character that had the devilshuu in him...i hope Felix gets back on his feet and fkin kill diha!! and the baby...man i hope they wont make it father vs son kinda thing...that shit is boring...
Oct 16, 2011 9:50 AM

Jun 2008
The kid being Felix's and Felicia's is a good thought. If that's true, things can get really complicated now that the Lord of Beauty has the kid.

Volume 12 will definitely be a good one with Felicia and Felix meeting again. It seems to be the only way Felix will control his powers is if he can get Felicia on his side and have her help him. Seems too easy though, because she's with Diha now and how will Felix take Felicia from Diha just like that?
Oct 16, 2011 12:43 PM

Feb 2010
haha felix changed from a wimp into a arrogant asshole.
Oct 17, 2011 5:27 AM
Sep 2009
Oh come on, another manwha with this kind of plot twist? Really, is it some kind of fetish of them because almost all I have read have something similar to this...
Oct 18, 2011 9:47 AM

Apr 2010
Oh man, Felix just lost self-respect and shuran-heart or something. He's blaming himself for what happen to them.
But man the baby, I hope it not from Diha. Coz if that happens that would suck soo bad I can't read manwha for months.
Oct 19, 2011 4:46 PM

Mar 2010
That's gotta be Felicia and Felixs child. I sure do hope Diha dies a very painful death though, by Felix and/or Felicia's hands.
But if the story gets turned into Diha raping felicia and that kid being thers..ugh..well. I'd be upset enough to drop the manga. I'm tired of hearing rape storys, its fuxed up.

As for Felixs new "behavior" I think the reason why is pretty obvious in chapter 57. Felicia will put him back in his place though soon hopefully.

God I can't wait till the next volume.. Felicia has a hell of a tan now I would assume.. or at least it looks that way.
MoonFoxOct 19, 2011 4:54 PM
Oct 19, 2011 5:13 PM
Oct 2011
Blaszak said:
musumane said:The kid is probably Felix x Felicia's
Oct 19, 2011 10:41 PM

Mar 2009
What the hell is going on? Why is Felix a bloodthirsty asshole? Why Felicia got herself heavy suntan? What sorcery is that? D:

Felix behaves really odd. As if he absorbed Delvishu from that other guy (with Felicia gone he could have lost control over it). I don't get whats going on now. Borth Felix and Felicia look like hey lost some important memories and are controlled by dark magic.

Hope the kid is not related to Diha (makes me think of Freezing and Brigitte borther... turned my away from the manga or how you call it). That would complicate Felix and Felicia romance a bit. They were doing real good T_T.
If the child is Felix and Felicia it might be reason why Dark Felicia is there under control of Diha. All the anger and rage Felicia has is transfered into the baby slowing is aging and at the same time goes to Felix as he has Felicia magic in him. With that Felix goes on rampage, beating random people left and right.

About Irene Sylvie. Could she be real Felicia? Dark one being the clone/copy made to corrupt Felix.
Masked dark knight from Diha team - Felix brother? xD Maybe all of them are brainwashed Regis Knights?
Oct 24, 2011 6:50 PM

Nov 2008
Fuck things r really so messed up that i'm speechless
Oct 25, 2011 2:05 AM

Jul 2009
It almost looks like Felix and the girl somehow got the powers of the Regis knights.

That would explain their powers, Felix's Delvishu and his possible imbalance .

And a child from Maian the Brave's descendant and Felicia, would shake the foundations, so i'm thinking it's theirs.

And when these newcomers who are looking for Maian the Brave's descendant ( Felix), actually find out he's the one, I can't wait for their reactions.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Oct 25, 2011 2:36 PM

Jun 2011
Does this mean that those 2 kid and that guy who they are indepted in will become his new comardes??? What happend to the regis knights?? They find all knights???
I hate this twisted change.
Also hope Felix will become the nice guy he once was but I don't think that will happen. :(
Oct 26, 2011 4:01 PM

Jul 2009
Mr_Gutts said:
Fuck things r really so messed up that i'm speechless

Lol exactly what I wanted to say.

Wonder what happened 5 years ago in that final battle, I don't think the regis knights would just leave Felix and Ruby after what happened, besides, Felix now somehow gained the Delvishu plus some power buffs.
My guess is that the Knights got trapped in that teleportation spell and got fused with Felix. Maybe that's also the reason why he changed to an asshole, not only did he absorb the magic but maybe also his personality got mixed up. He would never kill a Shurian remember? Something went really wrong...

That baby must be Felix's and Felicia's, the combination of the Holy Knight and the Witch, that's why Diha said that it may destroy the whole continent. ( That's why you should use some condoms on that boat idiots, now we have even more trouble -.- )

I thought that this will be a standard story where the King/Queen gathers his/hers knights and defeats some badass guy, in this case the regis Knights and Diha. But that plot twist was like HNNNNNNG, totally didn't see that coming.

I just hope that when the author ends this manhwa, he won't pick the route where Felix and gang need to kill Felicia or Seal her once more because she can't control her actions... I just want a happy ending, is that too much to ask? Diha dies or surrenders, Felix regains his true personality, Felicia is freed from that curse and they can bring up the child... Maybe too cliche but I would really love that kind of ending. Too bad the translation is so slow (and the writing speed of the author), with this speed I may finish Spice and Wolf (novel) first lol....
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Oct 31, 2011 2:30 AM

Jul 2007
hope felix aint the the father lol
as for the felix having devilshu and fusing with some of the regis knights, wouldnt he then get the rivland as well, which helped that regis knight with devilshu suppress it?
loled at tanned felicia
imo story will be somewhat similar as it was in first 10 volumes, exceot evil felix will search for minions, the so called 4 companions, the ones maian the brave had
as for felicia being alive was a suprise and shes so called the greatest and strongest witch which become a brain dead slave with only 1 pill xD
Nov 14, 2011 3:36 PM

Jul 2010
The pimp hand is strong in this one... actually i kinda like this Felix more than the whimpy one and i don't like the new introduced characters (the kids etc)
Nov 21, 2011 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
Interesting, Felicia can't remember ANYTHING from the journy with Felix, which is, ************ as Felix's heart will be QQ
Nov 25, 2011 11:21 PM
Jul 2008
do not like how this is going.
Dec 19, 2011 8:34 AM

Feb 2008
I actually hate series where memory loss occurs, and can see them a mile away... same with this one, I saw it coming but continued to read anyways....

I guess I'll just have to put up with it Yet Again. I really hate having to put up with memory loss though... sometimes it can be great for the series, and other times it is like the author couldn't think of anything else to keep the story interesting, in this case it was intended and foreseeable development, so not bad, just not what I like in my manga...

What the hell is wrong with not having to go through miserable strife!
Dec 22, 2011 7:41 PM

Jul 2011
Fuck i hate this new arc, just when the serise just satrted getting good this happens. felix needs to hurry up and free felicia from diha, but thats not likely to happen any time soon. imagining felicia beibg that guys slave for five tears realy pisses me of. this as omost as bad as the failur of a sequal that is cavalier of the abyss
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lostfallstar&sclick=1][/
Jan 25, 2012 1:43 AM

Oct 2010
Well this is going into... bad direction. Somehow I didn't mind if the story took the usual cliche turn as I really liked the characters, but I'm not liking this. Sure hope that the plot is not going into bad hentai-kind of ending. lol
Feb 25, 2012 10:41 PM
Feb 2012
What The Hell Is Going On Is He In A Comma And This I just A Dream It Better Freakin Be im In all Out Panic Man This Thing Just Had a Horibble Twist Why He such a Asshole. Damn When The Next Volume Coming I really Need To Know
Aug 21, 2012 3:14 PM

Jun 2007
bskbob said:
haha felix changed from a wimp into a arrogant asshole.

Those are the only two types of male main characters Dal Young creates. EVER. They're either useless crybabies, as Felix was to begin with with, or they mistreat women whilst generally being arseholeish--like Keita in Kurokami.

...so, yeah: SHOCK HORROR! THERE'S A TIMESKIP AND FELIX SWITCHES FROM MC-TYPE A TO MC-TYPE B! *GASP*!!!

Felix going all berserker suddenly is an out of nowhere development. The only 'logical' explanation is that, like someone guessed, Felix *SOMEHOW* absorded the Regis Knights during the whole explosion-that-should've-killed-everyone forced plot reboot.

SleepnDreamn said:
About Irene Sylvie. Could she be real Felicia? Dark one being the clone/copy made to corrupt Felix.

That's the least 'trolly' of the available future plot developments. That way Black Felicia isn't the real one and hasn't been the antagonist's mind-controlled sex slave for five years. Plus, it'd mean Felicia herself raised her own child. It'd be an-all-too convenient way of unrealistically keeping the romance pure and w/e, but hey: we all like our happy endings when it comes to love... right?

Usually, like in the case of Freezing, Dal Young likes throwing in NTR twists but backs away from having the heroine actually have sex with someone else. In that, he had a brother happy to mentally & physically abuse his little sister see it as wrong to give into his desires and rape her, so I'm more than willing to believe he'd defy all known logic in order to avoid Diha having sullied Felix's waifu.

Also: it can't be any clearer that the child is Felix's. They had that love-love session on the boat right before everything went to hell and the brat is the exact age he should be. And it wouldn't make ANY sense for Diha to fear the baby so much if it wasn't the offspring of a Maian + Felicia. Just stating the obvious, here...

...anyway, the plot has gotten stuipid, starting with when it went serious. It's gripping due to how invested I am but not making a whole lotta sense, now that we're beyond the Regers find-and-recruit + tournament rom-com fun times. Diha still had the seal on his forehead, yet opted to kill Felicia? HE USED AN ATOMIC BOMB RIGHT WHERE HE WAS, TO KILL EVERYONE... WITHOUT MOVING!? Felicia used a life-taking spell to transport Felix and Ruby... yet is still alive? Y U MAKE NO SENSE, BEAUTIFULLY DRAWN KOREAN MANGA, HUH!?
AironicallyHumanAug 21, 2012 3:18 PM
May 15, 2014 2:06 PM
Dec 2013
How the hell did felix became a devilshuu?!
Is my eyesight blur or is it just felicia tanned??
Ohhhh im going to kill Diha ..! That ******* asshole !!
It should be their baby! Felix x Felicia for tha win

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Legend of Maian Chapter 75 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jun 17, 2012

46 by JokerxHisoka »»
Dec 17, 2021 7:20 AM

Poll: » The Legend of Maian Chapter 66 Discussion

KaminaKai - Feb 4, 2012

31 by Crow_M »»
May 20, 2020 4:30 PM

» Lezaroth

Icantthinkofanam - Mar 23, 2019

1 by SYJun »»
Apr 2, 2020 4:14 AM

» End of Novel

Go10 - Jan 6, 2014

12 by MikeS90 »»
May 21, 2018 11:44 PM

» dont read this MANGA!!

foscor70 - Nov 6, 2017

0 by foscor70 »»
Nov 6, 2017 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.