Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2011 8:10 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Okay, posting retrospectively, and really there is almost no need to, just read the last post!

Well, I just want this out the way now!

I mean, I thought the blonde one was actually going to fuck her, but no. The same two dildos used again and again and again, just with different backgrounds!
Oct 2, 2015 7:08 AM
Oct 2013
Ehhhh?! Sudden studio change?!

The art and animation was noticeably downgraded. The faces were inconsistently drawn and she totally lost most of her cuteness in all the scenes. Her body was not as good looking as in previous eps, and animation was weaker.

Looked like blonde guy was showing some change there for a moment, doing a big of a kind act but then things were mostly back to normal when it required him to be, except he was more disinterested at other times.
Jan 13, 2018 12:46 PM
Jul 2018
When that kid asked her if she needed to use the toilet, I thought he was asking about defecating, not urinating.
Feb 13, 2021 10:09 PM

Aug 2020
User-san said:
The art and animation was noticeably downgraded.
I have to disagree. When I saw this episode I was impressed at how much better it looked
compared to the previous ones. They no longer look like some bleak, lifeless fanmade characters. They are better colored and polished, even the animation was improved.

Overall though this episode was still the same H content wise, except for some reason there were no blow jobs this time. The only thing I liked was how Saki desperately tried to hold her voice when she was being lewded near the 2 strangers.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Feb 21, 2021 1:29 AM
Oct 2013
HentaiList10 said:
I have to disagree. When I saw this episode I was impressed at how much better it looked
compared to the previous ones. They no longer look like some bleak, lifeless fanmade characters. They are better colored and polished, even the animation was improved
I see. Well it was a while ago, I would have to rewatch to be sure.
Sep 16, 2023 8:40 PM

Nov 2010
Progress has stalled once again. Yoichi is playing mind games with Saki. She's such a masochist!
The scene of her tied up in the room was quite lewd. I wish they would screw her already!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 7 Discussion

Nagi27 - Aug 6, 2014

14 by abolfazl1135 »»
Oct 18, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » A Forbidden Time Episode 6 Discussion

PrometheusZero - Oct 15, 2011

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 22, 2023 9:01 AM

Poll: » A Forbidden Time Episode 4 Discussion

PrometheusZero - Oct 15, 2011

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 16, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » A Forbidden Time Episode 3 Discussion

PrometheusZero - Oct 14, 2011

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 10, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » A Forbidden Time Episode 2 Discussion

PrometheusZero - Sep 22, 2011

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.