Jun 2009
musicalsushi said:
Couples LE, huh?
Although the idea does sound interesting, I think it would be over kill
We already have a Couple Claim thread

Plus, I agree with Rozzi, there are not many good DGM couples out there

There are a bunch of claims we can do:
Claim an Innocence
Claim an Antagonist (since Claim a Noah would have too little characters)
Claim a Uniform

Guess those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head

Here I'll give you guys options for March LEs

1. Anime of the Month (solid)

2. March 8th LE (International Women's Day)
3. Mask/Joker LE
4. Card LE
5. Food LE
6. Noah's Ark LE (scene's from the Ark)
7. General Socalo Birthday LE
8. Smiling LE
9. St. Patrick's Day LE?

[color]good if u know what comes up then how about adding the drop off stuff since i wanna but the cards somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?
Feb 26, 2013 4:51 AM

Oct 2007
I don't see that claims have a lot of members interest so I don't think that making another set of claims would be a good idea. Also, there isn't many options for the innocence/antagonist/uniform claims too, I don't even know if it'll be easy to find good pictures for it.

I liked couple claims and I still like the idea of separate couples on cards, it's clear that people prefer to request cards than claims. But if you don't want it it's ok.
But I'm not really interested in innocence and other claims so I'll only make the female ones and stick to normal cards...

@Kannei
Uh, calm down?
isibealFeb 26, 2013 5:00 AM
Feb 26, 2013 5:15 AM

Jun 2009
yeah thats right im pissed everything takes soo long im making cards and someone deleted them what for i wonder
Feb 26, 2013 5:20 AM

Oct 2007
You can always put the cards again, it's not that big deal to copy and paste the links. Also about "everything takes so long" well I prefer to have more time to do stuff and not hearing "hurry up", not everyone have time do do everything fast.
Feb 26, 2013 12:06 PM

Nov 2011
lady-quinn said:
I don't see that claims have a lot of members interest so I don't think that making another set of claims would be a good idea. Also, there isn't many options for the innocence/antagonist/uniform claims too, I don't even know if it'll be easy to find good pictures for it.

I liked couple claims and I still like the idea of separate couples on cards, it's clear that people prefer to request cards than claims. But if you don't want it it's ok.
But I'm not really interested in innocence and other claims so I'll only make the female ones and stick to normal cards...

@Kannei
Uh, calm down?

Well I was thinking we'd replace the Couples Claims with the Innocence/Noah claim. so there would still only be 3. Also that way we could do Couple for cards and that could kill 2 birds with one stone....
I'll talk to sushi and see what she thinks. Hopefully she'll be around later tonight

@Kannei: She didn't post the topics because she wanted people to vote on what went up. It wasn't that we were going to use all of those its that she wanted us to decide from them what to do.
And your post was deleted because
1. We hadn't decided if we would even do those.
2. If we're going to do them we want all the dates in order.
Feb 26, 2013 12:43 PM

Sep 2009
@ Lady-quinn – I think that we are still suffering from people thinking that this club is inactive and I completely understand that people need their time to make cards ^_^
I understand that it takes the joy out of card making when something is breathing down your neck and telling you to hurry up
I hope that that is not a problem here =)

@ Kannei – Look, I appreciate all your help in this club and the fact that you make your cards quickly, but not everyone has the luxury of free time
My admins still have school/work/personal lives and I would like to think that that fact is understood and respected
When it comes to LEs for the month of March…non of them (aside from the Anime of the Month) are solid and I wanted to get the input from everyone on which LEs we should do
I’m sorry that I deleted your posts in the Card Drop Off thread; I understand that that was a rude move on my part, but YOU have to understand that you are not the owner of this club, nor are you the co-owner and putting up threads and new LEs is NOT a part of your job description

Rozzi and I discuss club activities outside of MAL and never has she done anything without talking to me about it first
You, on the other hand, bypass taking to me and just post things that I get to discover by myself.
I would like to think that a club is run with team effort and agreeability; correct me if I’m wrong.
I feel like you’ve been having a lot of disagreements with the way this club is run, recently
If you really don’t like it all that much, I would like to ask you to quit your admin job here or stop disrespecting my rules, other admins and me

I would like to assure you that I’m not trying to be mean or nasty toward you
I am just frustrated with your disregard for everything.
Feb 28, 2013 1:03 AM

Nov 2011
Guyssss I ran out of time today to make Kuroko no Basket cards D'X So I will make them as fast as I can tomorrow after I go for breakfast with my parents! Bare with me I'm sorry D'X They'll open a little late.

At least BOA is slower so it'll be open for a few days anyway so opening time doesn't matter as much as dates >.<
Feb 28, 2013 2:08 AM

Mar 2012
added my card for the Kuroko no Basket LE
sorry its just one x3
Mar 3, 2013 1:07 AM

Sep 2009
Hey guys! So here's the layout of LEs for the month of March!!!!

March 8th -- Women's Day LE
March 12th -- Smile LE
Marth 17th -- St. Patrick's Day LE
March 21st -- Spring LE

Plus anime of the month, which is going to be held at the end of the month ^_^

We decided to skip on General Socalo's Birthday due to the lack to pictures
If you have pictures of him and would like to do the LE, let me know and I will put it up in the Card Drop-Off

If you have any more ideas for LEs, let me know as well and we might do them as well!!!

And like always, thank you for all your hard work!!!!
This club would be nothing without all of you ~<3
musicalsushiMar 3, 2013 12:41 PM
Mar 3, 2013 10:31 AM

Nov 2011
lol what about St. Patricks Day? XD
Mar 3, 2013 12:40 PM

Sep 2009
Oh wow.....I kinda fail XD
I get scatter brained when I put stuff up at 1 AM
Mar 14, 2013 4:04 PM

Nov 2011
Hey, I'm going on vacation for a week starting tomorrow... i think i forgot to tell you I'm sorry >.< Though since I can't make cards right now anyway I guess it's good timing xP I'll be back next friday :D
Mar 15, 2013 6:21 PM
Oct 2012
Rozzimandias11 said:
Hey, I'm going on vacation for a week starting tomorrow... i think i forgot to tell you I'm sorry >.< Though since I can't make cards right now anyway I guess it's good timing xP I'll be back next friday :D

Hope you have fun on your vacation! ♥ See you next Friday! :)
Mar 17, 2013 4:38 PM

Oct 2007
I'm really sorry for being such a slow-ass with everything but I got carried in work and then in drawing ;u;
Mar 21, 2013 8:02 AM

Jun 2009
whats the theme for 300+ le ?
Mar 28, 2013 8:36 PM

Nov 2011
Well I thought the health stuff was getting better but apparently it's not -_- I still wont be able to make cards for a while now though i may cheat here and there and deliveries and comments will be really late as I can't type very well either >.<
If you want to remove me from staff that's okay.... Since i have no idea when I'll be able to be fully active again Gomennasai xP
Apr 1, 2013 4:43 AM

Jun 2009
so what are the themes from this mont hand who is putting up the aotm voting ?
Apr 7, 2013 10:41 AM

Nov 2011
Ill do anime of the month when I get home today. Ill talk to musicalsushi about les
Apr 9, 2013 1:34 AM

Mar 2012
HELLO STAFF its me kisekipurin, this is my new username~
Apr 19, 2013 8:20 AM

Nov 2011
oooo nice new username! :DDDDD
Apr 20, 2013 7:53 PM

Sep 2009
Hey guys!
Sorry that it went back to being slow this past month >_<
I've had lots of things to do and I don't have much free time
I have WAY too many projects and assignments to take care of
I haven't even had the chance to make and deliver my St. Patty's day cards
Apr 20, 2013 8:12 PM

Mar 2012
Rozzimandias11 said:
oooo nice new username! :DDDDD

haha thanks xD
Jun 26, 2013 8:55 PM

Jul 2010
GUESS WHO'S BACK ON MAL! :D

My deepest apologies for being on hiatus, I honestly didn't expect to be away for so long >< but school's over and it's summer break for me ^^
Jun 30, 2013 12:01 AM

Sep 2009
Yay Alianna is back!!!!!
Welcome back <3333333333333333333333
We missed you!!!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» [GAME]Count To Infinity! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Biophilia - Oct 12, 2011

1321 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 9:36 PM

Sticky: » [Open] Official Badge ( 1 2 )

musicalsushi - Jan 31, 2013

78 by SleepingAyumu »»
Jun 22, 2016 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Staff Recruitment

musicalsushi - Oct 12, 2011

12 by tretij »»
Dec 26, 2015 12:48 AM

Sticky: » [Open] Official Member Cards ( 1 2 )

musicalsushi - Feb 1, 2013

81 by tretij »»
Dec 26, 2015 12:44 AM

Sticky: » Newsletter Sign-up! ( 1 2 )

Biophilia - Nov 9, 2011

78 by SibbyChu »»
Jul 22, 2015 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.