Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2011 11:56 AM
Feb 2011
This manga would be better with out the crap love story. More idiots falling for a man with nothing good about him other then strength. Its boring beyond belief.
Dec 17, 2011 6:22 AM
Nov 2011
I agree with you, After reading a few volumes of tenjou tenge it for a while I said to my brother , "hey brother, Tenjou Tente is more like a girl comic than an an action comic, the story is very romantic" His reply was, I realized it after reading the first volume, that's why i stopped reading it.
The love story ruined the manga because there are essentially two stories which went to a different direction. the love story extracted resources and energy that could have been used to develop the manga and explain it to the readers.

worst the love story is a cliche, a girl and a rich spoiled boy, the girl do everything for the attention of the boy while the boy sit comfortably in his house.

To tell you truth i kinda hoping that Maya would develop into a great leader, and leave her bitter past behind , i didn't expect much if she became like nami or robin would be enough for me. sadly it didn't happen.
rondoblendDec 17, 2011 6:48 AM
Dec 26, 2011 9:20 AM
Dec 2011
yeah and don't forget the incest, man am i the only one that find it disgusting? but this kinda thing is what girls like,
you can't blame the mangaka for the crappy love story, the genre is called moe, and the number of fans is huge. basically it's a love story in which one girl or more fall for a guy who is basically good for nothing. Usually the reason is that the guy is a very nice guy. but in tenjou tenge's case it is strength.
Dec 26, 2011 9:52 AM
Nov 2011
did it never occur to Ogure that his manga would appeal to a wider audience if the girls are not lovesick? look at tomb raider and one pieces. obviously sensuality of the girls is a selling point, but they know what they want , and boys are not everything for them. and this doesn't stop people from buying the games and comic books
Ogure already has the material for succesfull comics, tall, sexy girls.
Jan 8, 2014 3:13 PM
Mar 2013
korn7809 said:
This manga would be better with out the crap love story. More idiots falling for a man with nothing good about him other then strength. Its boring beyond belief.
totaly agreeeeeeeeee masataka was way better
Jan 8, 2014 3:58 PM

Oct 2013
Masataka is a clueless idiot. But the romance part in Tenjo Tenge is indeed unnecessary because till the end Soichiro never became a dependable and loveable man and stayed as he was introduced in chapter 1.

It would be better if he had just taken Aya in the shower... :-)
Mar 7, 2014 4:34 PM
Mar 2014
I hate the fuck out of maya she thinks she so high and mighty and she should be the one to to have dibs first and Soichiro was the worst character I have seen as a dilequent and his hair style stank, aya was my fave character and Soichiro was always ignoring ayas love and respect for him she never loved him for his strength and maya that bitch used him and liked for his strength same goes with Soichiro who fell for maya for her strength that bastard and ignored aya because she was weak pathetic love triangle story why was aya the main potagonist if the artist is gonna leave her out of the loop hole fucking waste of time in reading this shit.
p.s I was overjoyed that maya died >:D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 136 Discussion

lohithatn - Aug 21, 2010

34 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 131 Discussion

avrc - Feb 22, 2010

3 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 9:11 AM

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 126 Discussion

Ishmael - Sep 18, 2009

4 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 7:19 AM

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 122 Discussion

Ishmael - Mar 8, 2009

9 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 5:23 AM

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 121 Discussion

Laurentius - Feb 16, 2009

6 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 5:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.