Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Groove Adventure Rave Chapter 260 Discussion

Oct 12, 2011 10:55 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Eternal Vow.
Why the hell isn't there a discussion for this chapter...

Haru may be the main character, but SiegHart is the hero. Words can't express what I just read right now. Perhaps one of the most emotional twists in story writing. I really didn't expect this from Mashima.

If you still call this typical and compare this story to other shounen's... go burn. Or better yet, go read the next two chapters.

10/10 is an understatement.
Modified by Shuda-, Oct 29, 2011 1:27 PM

Oct 29, 2011 1:31 PM

-Shuda- said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Eternal Vow.

Haru may be the main character, but SiegHart is the hero. Words can't express what I just read right now. Perhaps one of the most emotional twists in story writing. I really didn't expect this from Mashima.

If you still call this typical and compare this story to other shounen's... go burn. Or better yet, go read the next two chapters.

Couldn't agree more. Sieg hart is the best character of all time. No one could ever do what he did. Fairy tail is shit compared to this.

I felt like I lost something in real life. I never felt that much emotion not even from emotional shows. Shows like Clannad can't even compare to what I felt when I read this chapter. R.I.P Sieghart, Protector of time.

Mar 3, 2012 4:20 PM

simply one of the best chapters that i've ever read.
feelings were so stong and colorful, that it summoned whole pack of ninjas and they continued to threw dust into my eyes.

Aug 12, 2012 10:57 PM

Ragna92 said:
-Shuda- said:
Eternal Vow.

Couldn't agree more. Sieg hart is the best character of all time. No one could ever do what he did. Fairy tail is shit compared to this.

I felt like I lost something in real life. I never felt that much emotion not even from emotional shows. Shows like Clannad can't even compare to what I felt when I read this chapter. R.I.P Sieghart, Protector of time.

sieg was indeed great, and rave is indeed awesome. but one thing i like more about Fairy Tail. is there is not much sacrifice for final moves like in rave. sacrafice is important but now when u could keep losing ur power or life for it.

however yes this chapter was awesome. and i would never vote it less then 10/10 for this chapter or rave.

Just Fairy Tail is more stable to my heart where i do not have to worry much yet still enjoy goodness.

Jan 9, 2014 9:49 AM

Sieg...
manly tears

Aug 7, 2015 5:42 PM

lol this is good but i hateeeeeeee time crap. Seig is the skeleton, but the skeleton existed before Seig became it...

Jun 16, 2017 6:08 AM

I can't stop crying.
Sieghart, you were awesome, I started by hating you, but now you are my favorite character from Rave.

Aug 14, 2017 4:48 PM
I can't stop crying , Oh My God
R.I.P SiegHeart
why did u do this Mashima :(

Jan 4, 12:40 PM

It's been years, but this is still one of the best chapters ever!

Preview MangaManga Store