Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: No Bra Chapter 11 Discussion

Jul 22, 2008 2:29 PM

THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
LOL, that was amazing, i cant believe that sensei was not able to tell they were living together till sumo man told them :P
I still dont believe Yuki is a guy, or if he is, i bet he has his 'thing' cut off, otherwise he would not be able to wear panties (comfortable) + we have seen his panties so many times, and obviously there is no bulge there!!!

We still dont have confirmation as to what he/she is...

Aug 8, 2008 5:30 PM
well i think his/her parents somehow brain washed yuki into believing he/she is a girl but the hormones made yuki want to wear girls clothing.

Aug 9, 2008 5:08 PM
I like Yuki is a boy, but just likes to be girly. And whatever happened between him and Ma-kun obviously had a big impact on him and thus he loves Ma-Kun and thus knows he's straight and wants to try to please him by looking female. In addition to that when they were talking about his past and how he had long hair and wore the male uniform it just looked funny, soo due to his low self-esteem he probably found it better to dress female.

Aug 19, 2008 11:18 PM

o0o0o the teacher will be living with them from now on huh? No more action xP lol such a freeloader! I actually want Masato to be with Oozora =\

Sep 4, 2008 2:13 PM

Slowest translators in the history of scanlations

Sep 6, 2008 11:33 PM

What yeah i just notice that the status for this manga is finished right? Even on wikipedia it says complete. Whats taking so long!? o_O

Sep 10, 2008 11:41 AM

xl3lueazndragonx said:
What yeah i just notice that the status for this manga is finished right? Even on wikipedia it says complete. Whats taking so long!? o_O

Complete? I just checked it and it says it's ongoing o.o

wikipedia said:
Magazine Shōnen Champion Comics
Original run 2002 – ongoing
Volumes 12

Only 2 volumes are scanlated :/, but that is due to lack of enought staff at the group, or so they've said.

That upclose panty shot of Yuki is very weird, but maybe the author wants to mess with our heads or something XD, but I guess we'll have proof of Yuki's male gender sometime.
Modified by Shido_Tatsuhiko, Sep 10, 2008 11:45 AM

Apr 7, 2009 3:30 AM

Now that the teacher is staying with them, I wonder if she will find out the truth about Yuki?

Dec 8, 2010 11:39 PM

That teacher's imagination was kinda funny.

Dec 8, 2010 11:39 PM

That teacher's imagination was kinda funny.

Aug 31, 2011 3:17 PM

Why would anybody want Masato to be together with Kaoru? Also, iwashere, what was it, brainwashing or hormones?

Anyway Yuki's obviously a guy. Okay, they're not drawing bulges in panties etc., but they're not drawing nipples on girls either. (Well, to be fair, that's not a very conclusive argument... but still, he's obviously a guy, biologically :P Although I guess everyone's free to think he's a girl. It might be a part of it that I just want him to be a guy, that I believe he is so much.)

Oh and also, I really really dislike that sensei. What the heck kind of business is it all of hers? Blegh.

Edit: okay... next chapter it looks like my argument before about the nipples was wrong. It was that way before though!