Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2008 12:24 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Really early this month. But FINALLY
ONLY RAW is out for now. :P Someone tranlated that along with the RAW.
Here it is: http://sagakure.livejournal.com/200897.html
The next chapter will be on September. :<

TaluJul 24, 2008 3:00 AM
Jul 22, 2008 5:19 PM

Jan 2008
pretty wicked chapter I have given up on Kaname X Yuuki it doens't look like it's gonna happen *sigh* ohh well Zero X Yuuki's fine XXD
can't wait for the next chapter <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2008 12:28 PM

Jan 2008
good chap but am a bit disappointed, i was hopin yuuuki gonna start kickin butts.
zero's cool
why do i have a feelin that rido is or was inlove of yuuki's mother

and yet another month of agonizing wait
lblsslxJul 24, 2008 3:56 PM
MY SIGNATURE

Jul 23, 2008 9:11 PM

Apr 2008
Actually it's 2 months.. No VK in August..

Om, Zero in this totally powerful and unbeatable form *.* This is gonna be one hell of a fight *.*
I can't wait to see all Zero's power now x3
Rido has no other choice but to die =')
And with a little luck he takes Yuuki with him and lets Zero fall in love with someone that truly deserves him ¬¬
Jul 24, 2008 2:58 AM

Sep 2007
Lumi-chan said:

And with a little luck he takes Yuuki with him and lets Zero fall in love with someone that truly deserves him ¬¬

:( If he falls in love with someone who loves him also it will be great, but... YuukixZero <3 ):

Jul 24, 2008 3:54 PM

Jan 2008
Lumi-chan said:
Actually it's 2 months.. No VK in August..

oh, thats just great.. thank you for the info.. oh well, i always been lookin forward for this title, but its been draggin, so i sorta start to lose excitement already.. oh well 2 months it is

still a good chap though. i am a kaname fan, but zero gained points from me on this chapter. but i am still loyal to my manipulative yet" self-sacrificing for yuuki's sake" kaname though.
MY SIGNATURE

Jul 24, 2008 4:21 PM

Dec 2007
Zero is eerie now .. but in a somewhat cool way

and Rido loved Yuuki's mom ? aren't they related though?
it was said in an earlier chapter that Juuri and Haruka are from the same blood line
i'm confused D:
Jul 24, 2008 6:23 PM

Jan 2008
Suuko- said:
it was said in an earlier chapter that Juuri and Haruka are from the same blood line
i'm confused D:

i am not stating any facts that rido is indeed in love with yuuki's mom... i'm just merely wondering. he was just giving me that vibe when he suddenly change his plan from eating yuuki to loving her. especially when he metion that he will make yuuki as a replacement of juuri.. or so so.... i just have that feeling.. thats all

moreover, from previews chapters wasnt it also mentioned that juuri and haruka also related?
lblsslxJul 24, 2008 6:29 PM
MY SIGNATURE

Jul 25, 2008 5:17 AM

Sep 2007
Suuko- said:
Zero is eerie now .. but in a somewhat cool way

i'm confused D:

Kaname told Yuuki that her parents were also siblings o.o and Rido is her father's brother... Her mother's brother too. XD I guess he killed his brother because of that also ._.;
Jul 25, 2008 4:35 PM

Jan 2008
*eats zero*

finally we see him! <333

i love that... that the rose thing from the main academy symbol *points up at talu's avatar* would wind up to be his power... can't wait to see the translation (although, it doesn't look like it'll be much talk anyways)...

zero ftw!
Jul 26, 2008 3:13 PM
Jul 2008
Since chapter 41 I have hoped maybe Yuuki will wear the white uniform from now on, I guess not. Tho she would be even more beautiful in white uniform.
Jul 29, 2008 2:46 AM

May 2008
Next chapter will be have 50 pages, yay !

But should more, because:
July - 30 pages
August - 30 pages
September - 30 pages
= 90 pages!
Jul 29, 2008 4:06 AM

May 2008
I wonder when higher quality scalation will come out :P
Chapter was great! Zero with new powers and new Artemis looked nice. Imo Yuuki should wear Night Class uniform now, she will look completly outstanding in it :)
Aug 1, 2008 3:16 PM

Jan 2008
Darkmaya said:
Next chapter will be have 50 pages, yay !

But should more, because:
July - 30 pages
August - 30 pages
September - 30 pages
= 90 pages!

as in... the august one or...? *confused*
Aug 1, 2008 3:20 PM

Feb 2008
Has it been translated yet?
Aug 1, 2008 4:32 PM

May 2007
The meeting between Yuuki and Zero was a total letdown for me. I was hoping for more of an emotional type of thing between the two, but rather, both Zero and Yuuki seemed rather detached from one another, not really acknowledging the present situation.

And the statement by Yuuki, "I will be Zero's ally" suggests that she does not have any romantic feelings for Zero, as of yet anyway. Its some proof that she still views him as a close friend and because of Zero's loneliness, sides with him right now. Not to mention they conveniently have a common enemy at the moment. But it does bring into question what exactly will happen if Zero were to confront Kaname and wants to kill him. It will be at that point in time when we find out where Yuuki's true allegiance lies.

And I really don't like the total personality change that Yuuki has undergone ever since she has awakened as a vampire. Before, she used to be an outspoken and "emotion on sleeve" type of person, which I adored. Now she's more mysterious, hiding her emotions, etc. I guess I have trouble taking a liking to it. But I guess realizing your true history and awakening as a vampire can have its effects on a person.

I'm still a little confused on all of the pure-blood vampires and exactly how they all relate to one another (probably b/c of me only reading the chapter once a month). Definitely a downside of monthly releases.
Aug 1, 2008 4:32 PM

Jun 2007
LolitaDecay said:

Yup, onemanga just put it up. :)

---

FINALLY. Zero~~ Wicked awesome powers. And this chapter made it look like it's leaning a bit towards Zero x Yuuki. :D

And I still love Aido. One of the best characters, IMO. I have the feeling he'll have a (relatively) big part in the final battle.
Aug 1, 2008 4:38 PM

Feb 2008
Awesome chapter! Yuuki's finally taking some action..and Zero's back finally *.*
The last few panels gave off serious YuukixZero vibes..or maybe thats just my wishful thinking as a fan of the pairing xD
Aug 1, 2008 4:39 PM

Oct 2007
nice, cant wait for more, battle scenes arent that well in VK, but it more story i guess...
Aug 1, 2008 4:43 PM

May 2007
it took me a while to remember wat happened in the previous chap, and i can't believe i couldn't tell which character was which for a bit cause its been a whole month and i have terrible memory XP

but anways woo hoo go yuukixzero!!!!!!!!!!!!<3
but that rido guy is messed >.>
Aug 1, 2008 4:51 PM

Jun 2008
lols these chapters are all action now i love this chapter ^^
still wondering who Yuuki would end up with
there was no Kaname in this chapter ><
so yea...basically the chapter was short for me but i cant wait till the next one comes out

"...and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
Aug 1, 2008 5:11 PM

Jan 2008
lblsslx said:
good chap but am a bit disappointed, i was hopin yuuuki gonna start kickin butts.

Same here...I mean....Artemis got an upgrade. Not only is it a pro whacking stick, it is also sharp.

I was slightly confused at what the hell those vine things were doing to Zero because they were merging with him, and that had me concern for a bit x.X But I'm assuming that's his new vampy powers that he acquired...

Oh and yes, I was really hoping for yuukixzero, but it seems that the feelings between the two are...slightly different. Even though they were both featured at the end of the chapter together, I just get a different vibe from it now.

Can't wait for the next chapter ^^

Banner made by suikka
Aug 1, 2008 5:23 PM

Nov 2007
I hope Zero doesn't try to kill her repeatably.
sad
Aug 1, 2008 5:30 PM
May 2008
Well Im still hoping for a HEA for Yuuki and Kaname. I think they are great together. In the fight scene I picture Yuuki with her big axe, Zero with his vines and Kaname with all his powers taking down Rido. It was interesting Rido being her uncle but I just don't get the whole brother sister thing.

I've started reading other manga and there is a lot of incest in them which really surprised me. Is the subject so taboo or shocking that writers of manga use it to to gain dramatic effect? Does anyone know how many more chapter there will be?
assuitAug 1, 2008 5:52 PM
Aug 1, 2008 5:32 PM

Jan 2008
huzzah for zero hotness in this chapter! *has moved on from her yuukixzero fanness -in fact, i hate her now...-* anyways.... did you guys notice... his tattoo's gone... so, that's the source of his power?

zero love! <3
Aug 1, 2008 7:31 PM
May 2008
hmm... interesting theory aoimemori... was the tattoo the seal on his power? so now with it gone, he can unleash it?

yeah... why do i get the feeling there may be some Yuuki/Zero battles in the future? but Zero does look awesome now. a bit weird, but still awesome. and where was Kaname? nowhere to be seen!

some nice fighting going on too. at first, i didn't like Yuuki with long hair, but now i don't mind it. but Rido is just creepy... what's with these ppl that settle for someone who looks like the person they loved? that seems like an insult to me, even if the person is dead. just my opinion.
Aug 1, 2008 8:10 PM
May 2008
I missed the missing tatoo! Good spotting.
Aug 1, 2008 11:28 PM
Jul 2008
It does seem like the tattoo is gone. Interesting.
The chapter didn't quite satisfy my prolonged waiting. These month long waits make me lose my bearings on the story. But the good stuff will come soon. Ergh. More waiting.

I'm glad to see Zero back from the dungeon like place. At the end of chapter 40 where we last see him, there was a shadow of some sort of monster. I wonder what that was about.
Aug 2, 2008 4:03 AM

Feb 2008
I really hope Yuuki starts swinging that scythe soon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2008 5:57 AM

May 2007
StephanBlackhawk said:
I hope Zero doesn't try to kill her repeatably.

If by "her," you're referring to Yuuki, then I found that comment quite hilarious.

And for all the people who are now saying that simply because Yuuki choose to fight with Zero at the end of this chapter, that the manga will end up being Yuuki x Zero pair, let me remind you that Yuuki - just last chapter - kissed and swore to Kaname that she would return to him. I don't think her feelings are going to change that quickly. And I'm one of the biggest fans of a Zero x Yuuki ending too.

In my opinion, I feel that Yuuki feels guilty about going with Kaname over Zero after the whole awakening event and that is another reason she is fighting with him as well (see my earlier post on page 1 here to read my other thoughts).
Aug 2, 2008 6:29 AM

Oct 2007
this chapter was sort of disappointing. I feel like theres way too much action in these chapters for my taste, and the action panels in VK can be really hard to follow sometimes :|

highlight of this chapter: zero with his shirt open :)
Aug 2, 2008 6:37 AM

Jun 2008
this chap. its very exciting....
cant w8 for the next x.x
yuuki and zero is awesome!! XD

Aug 2, 2008 7:58 AM

Feb 2008
Ria said:
LolitaDecay said:

Yup, onemanga just put it up. :)
Found it :]

Awesome chapter!
Yuuki x Zero FTW. Plus I'm starting to like Yuuki a hell of alot more :]
Aug 2, 2008 2:51 PM

Jan 2008
katsup said:

highlight of this chapter: zero with his shirt open :)

*thumbs up*

and to whoever made that "zero tries to kill yuuki repeatedly": i would so like to see that... xD! sorry. i just really dislike the girl now... D<
Aug 2, 2008 4:21 PM

Sep 2007
vindemon64 said:

And for all the people who are now saying that simply because Yuuki choose to fight with Zero at the end of this chapter, that the manga will end up being Yuuki x Zero pair, let me remind you that Yuuki - just last chapter - kissed and swore to Kaname that she would return to him.

I think she told him that because she wanted him to let her go. XD

About Zero's tatoo:
it was supposed to slow down the "development" of level E in his body, and now when he's....strong o.o; and maybe quite level E vampire... X_X it's gone.

Am I the only one who thinks that the fact the men in the Kuran family love young girls is disturbing? First Kaname, now Rido... XD
TaluAug 6, 2008 4:28 PM
Aug 2, 2008 8:08 PM

Aug 2007
Really cool chapter, gotta love the new Artemis. Yuuki looks absolutely stunning with her long hair. And Zero... ftw!!

Aug 2, 2008 8:22 PM

Jun 2007
tentacle Zero returns.

Rido strikes me as a person who couldn't love in a....normal manner. He might have loved Juuri but I'm guessing it's kind of a twisted love or worse, he just wants her to be his possession.

Anyway, I'm absolutely loving Kain/Ruka and Yuuki/Aidou interactions.
Aug 3, 2008 8:48 AM

Aug 2007
Yay! More Kain *_* Screw this, he needs his own manga!

Btw, nice entrance Zero.

AoiMemori said:

and to whoever made that "zero tries to kill yuuki repeatedly": i would so like to see that... xD! sorry. i just really dislike the girl now... D<

Agree.

Aug 3, 2008 9:54 AM

Feb 2008
mmm....lots of shirtless Zero, ftw! :3

His new abilities are pretty sweet. Hopefully he's not going to turn into a Level E anymore with the no-more-tattoo thing as someone said above. That would make me happy! ^^

Also, I <3 Kain x Ruka. He's so cute, always looking out for her!
Aug 4, 2008 9:38 AM

Feb 2008
way too predictable >_<

Aug 6, 2008 3:46 PM

Jan 2008
kluxorious said:
way too predictable >_<

too true... i wish this series had been a bit the style of merupuri but i guess she did want to go the action way... but now i'm like how i feel with tsubasa reservoir, we need to move on and actually know wtf is happening ><

*high fives Queen for the yuuki death agreement* =3
Aug 8, 2008 11:17 AM

May 2007
Hello there Zero :DDDD I've been waiting to see you ^___^'
Some awesome powers you got there. And lol you're barefooted. Even more sexy.

Can't wait to see this fight. :D

Aug 10, 2008 2:34 PM

May 2008
I loved this chapter! Zero's back, and every time I see him I like him even more. At the beginning I was more of a Kaname fan, but Zero is definintely winning me over. ^_^

Aug 12, 2008 7:31 PM

Jun 2008
Pretty good chapter I hope Yuuki actually does some fighting, and aww that Yuuki/Zero scene was sweet! I no longer care who Yuuki ends up with lol they're both great guys. Maaan Zero's powers are crazy.. I wonder what'll happen when he actually hurts someone lol. Also I agree Rido probably killed Haruka because he also liked Juuri.
HEY!
Apr 18, 2010 10:47 PM

Oct 2008
Yay, Zero reappears. ~
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 27, 2011 6:21 AM

Aug 2009
"I will be Zero's ally."

Yuuki, why just pick Zero instead of Kaname? D:

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

May 29, 2014 10:12 AM

Aug 2012
Suddenly shirtless Zero. Also he has weird thorn powers?
Aug 31, 2014 3:18 AM

Dec 2012
Yuuki x Zero ♥ YES !!!!! Go for the goal ♥♥

- barely alive -
Mar 29, 2023 11:44 AM

Aug 2022
They all should fight on one side, hell yeah

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.