Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 22, 2008 8:32 AM

Jun 2008
I'm having trouble deciding between Madarame and Yamazaki.

On one hand, Yamazaki clearly understands the concept of moe (especially in the novel) and he evidently possesses the power to currupt with ease, turning Sato into a lolicon within a single week. I also respect his work on the eroge, and his ambition to find a career somehow connected to anime.

But on the OTHER hand, Madarame is just plain awesome. And he had that 2D complex rant, which earns him major points in my book.

So...who should it be? I still can't really decide, but I think I'm leaning more toward Madarame, probably because his real life isn't as messed up as Yamazaki's. On the other hand, "messed up" can also be understood as "realistic", so I'll just settle it by saying that they're both equal ^^;
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 24, 2008 9:29 PM

Nov 2007
hm... hard decision. Both of them qualify as very high leveled otaku to me, but I'll have to go with Madarame for his "cutting on living expenses" life style.
Mar 27, 2009 1:06 PM

Feb 2009
Aye, I also choose Madarame.
My current anime list is grossly, out of date, just so you know.

skullhunterj said:
if u expect me to put on my working writing skill on forums like this...think again, Grammer Nazi!!!

I hate people.
Jun 10, 2009 9:22 AM

Sep 2008
My choice would be Madarame as well.

His room, his understanding of 2D art, his cutting on expenses, he looks a lot more like a hard core otaku as well.

It was a really hard decision, though...
-Negide-
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.