Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 3 Discussion

Nov 1, 2017 5:08 AM

StabbyPWNS said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
How old are those kids??? o_O

Anyways..... another ok arc... but they don't seem to be as long as the arcs in the first season ^_^
LolitaDecay said:
Middle school I'm guessing. Although I don't know...that's a bit young to be thinking having your first time on Hawaii O.o

I think they're going at the same pace as the last season tbh.

That Tae-pon is weird. I couldn't stand having someone as obsessive as that liking me.

they seemed to be in high school

Dec 31, 2017 8:07 AM

I don't get the Tae hate.. Sure she was somewhat obsessive, but she also seemed deeply caring, if a little weird and mysterious. I like how they questioned whether she is weak or strong at the end.

It's not like Kei was ever annoyed of her, and all she desired is to maintain her pure friendship with him despite her strong feelings.

Peekaboo58 said:
contrary to what most are saying about Tae, i feel that she was much more mature, for her age, about the way she handled her feelings and the determination to preserve the friendship which she holds dear. most would see it as being weird because normally one would act on their emotions instead of holing them up; instead Tae kept Kei at a freind zone distance which would seem incomprehensible for those who truly 'love' someone and to keep themselves from expressing that love. i respect that, but yes, it is quite sad to see it happen.

the only issue i have is how she responded to his feelings when he confessed... to completely shut him off didn't make sense since it would contradict what she was preventing in the first place.

Totally agreed! Though I found it understandable why she shut him off considering her character, and she was clearly having second thoughts about it, but this is where the accident screwed things up.
Modified by TogameCheerio, Dec 31, 2017 8:15 AM

Mar 5, 2018 12:26 AM
every time Ai says いっぺん死んでみる I get nerdchills

Jun 15, 12:16 AM

i think junior high or high, the guy and that bitch seemed old enough 15-16

Pages (2) « 1 [2]