Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Maria-sama ga Miteru ~Haru~ Episode 9 Discussion

Jul 19, 2008 2:43 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aww! The ending was really cute! A bit predictable, we all knew it was going to happen soon, but that's al right.

Although I don't really understand Sachiko's attitude. She may just be teaching Noriko to be polite, but the doesn't have to start a fight about it. Talking 'bout politeness...

Feb 9, 2010 8:27 AM

As I remembered, Touko isn't nearly as bad as I thought she was. She's a little obnoxious, but that's about it. And I'm a little sad this episode ended... it was really a wonderful ending, but I liked following Shimako's story the best. Yumi is wonderful, but there's something special about Shimako, especially since she was Sei's petite seour.

That said, I'm looking forward to continuing the rest of the season with joy~

Feb 11, 2014 9:01 AM

Sachiko scolds Noriko, but Noriko snaps back and won't have none of that XD! It kind of annoyed me too when Sachiko talked about how Noriko was being rude. Makes you wonder why she hasn't scolded Touko for being rude. Double standard huh?

At times like this, I kind of miss the former Roses. Sachiko isn't quite like the calm and collected manipulator Youko. Rei easily gets flustered unlike the cool Eriko.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Mar 12, 2014 7:06 PM
Sachiko is such a bitch-manipulator...

Nov 29, 2014 9:57 PM

I miss Sei *tear*

Jan 19, 2015 4:11 PM
𝙆𝙖𝙠 𝙆𝙖𝙣 🍊

Sachiko at times gets my nerves. She doesn't scold Toko for not being formal. Like when she hugged Sachiko from behind to make Yumi jealous. Or when Toko entered the room when the Roses were talking about a way to get Shimako to spill the beans. I mean entering the room without knocking, Sachiko would have said to knock first. Oh but here she gets mad that Noriko talks back to her. I'm with Noriko on this one. I understand Sachiko is telling her to be formal but after the stunt Sachiko and the others pulled last time it doesn't surprise me that Noriko would get mad at Sachiko.

What makes me a bit annoyed with Sachiko is her deep serious personality. Like loosen up a little. Be more like Eriko or Youko. At least they have sense of humor.

Shimako giving the rosary to Noriko was as expected but wow I totally didn't expect the argument in the Council.

May 15, 2015 6:58 PM
Towel Attendant

A fairly interesting episode with some heated moments. We all knew the end was coming up, but the Sachiko argument before it was "exciting" to say the least.

Apr 13, 2017 3:52 PM
Sachiko and Rei say they won't force Shimako to pick a petite-sœur; then Sachiko
proceeds to pick a fight with Noriko to force precisely that.

May 3, 2018 4:43 PM

This series has devolved into such a shitfest these last few episodes... Really sad, especially after how wholesome the first part of the season was.