Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Maria-sama ga Miteru ~Haru~ Episode 6 Discussion

Jul 18, 2008 11:05 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eeh, this was really cute. There sure are llots of background stories in ~haru~ which I like a lot. ^_^

Oct 26, 2008 11:20 AM

ugh, but why are we repeating stories now? the girls already graduated. it feels like their part in the story should be over by now.

Jul 18, 2010 5:10 PM

Part of me wonders why they didn't put this story in before the roses graduated, but that is all forgiven when I realize how freaking great these last few episodes have been.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Feb 11, 2014 6:55 AM

White Rose family = the socially awkward people :p Shimako's perfect for Sei since she's someone Sei needs but doesn't desire (unlike Shiori).

Imagine if Sei took Yumi instead...poor Yumi will be abused until Sei graduates lol.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Nov 29, 2014 11:00 AM

Why are all these episodes so darn cute?

I like Sei's oneesama. "I like your face, so stay by my side."

Nov 29, 2014 11:00 AM

Why are all these episodes so darn cute?

I like Sei's oneesama. "I like your face, so stay by my side."

Jan 16, 2015 11:18 AM
𝙆𝙖𝙠 𝙆𝙖𝙣 🍊

So the first half of the episode showed the flashback from Shimako's point of view, and then it went to Sei's point of view.

So Shimako is Rosa Gigantea now. I wonder who will be her little sister. Will it be a character similar to Sei's personality or will it be one similar to herself. One that is direct and open minded, able to express herself and let others know what's on her mind. That was very direct of Shimako when she said to Sei in the Rose Mansion that she'd decline being her sister if Sei's reason for Shimako helping around was for that.