Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 16, 2008 3:34 PM

Jun 2008
Mine was probably when I was at my friend's birthday party and his brother stole my swimsuit. That kid was fast, and he threw them over the fence. I had to climb the fence nude and get it back. To top it off, I had a rash on my ass at the time.
I'm back.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 16, 2008 3:38 PM

Feb 2008
When I nearly drank myself into a coma =_=''

Jul 16, 2008 3:53 PM

Jan 2008
xyfr said:
How'd you end up doing that? Really happy that day, or super depressed?
Jul 16, 2008 4:14 PM

May 2008
I always hear about people's super embarrassing moments and realize that I have never really had any. I mean, either I don't get embarrassed or I am just lucky. It's not like I am going to be traumatized if I get a hard on in public or anything - "OH GOD SO TERRIBLE!"
Jul 16, 2008 5:40 PM
Mar 2008
I don't remember any really embarrassing moment in my life, maybe when I threw up and got asleep because of drinking, but I wasn't embarrassed because of that just because I wasn't the only one haha.
Jul 16, 2008 5:43 PM

Jun 2008
when i was.. doing choir solo.. messed up real bad.. off pitch..

"If you're going my way, I'll walk with you."
Jul 16, 2008 5:43 PM

Nov 2007
Today, On the bus I fell on top of an old man.
sad
Jul 16, 2008 6:34 PM

Jun 2008
So many to choose from. I would say mine would be... I can't decide. Let's go with my first one. I was in Chicago with my sister and brother-in-law, actually walking around for the second in my life (sad, I know). And we were in front of the art museum and I fell face flat on the ground. And somebody tripped over me.
Jul 16, 2008 6:38 PM
Jul 2018
Hm, I don't think I really have a MOST embarrassing moment. I try hard to avoid embarrassment. But, if I had to choose a moment, maybe the times when I say something I'm unsure of but am trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about and then someone corrects me. >_>
Jul 16, 2008 10:35 PM

May 2007
Like several others, I don't really have a "most" embarrassing moment. Although I get pretty embarrassed if I get so drunk that I puke. So I try not to do that anymore XD
Jul 16, 2008 10:43 PM

Nov 2007
When I slid down some really steep stair in my Japanese Host Family's home. Hurt like hell as well D: and after I fainted in class during grade 4, the same fainting thing happened in grade 5 as well and grade 6 and grade 7...well, whenever I fainted :<
Jul 16, 2008 10:54 PM

Feb 2008
Clearly I have made some bad decisions.

All my embarrassing moments are, like, a faux pas from 5 years ago or something. I tend to hold grudges against myself like that.
Jul 16, 2008 11:30 PM

Apr 2008
the 3 TIMES! I've felt on top of someone random (Always guys for some reason) in a train.
And yes my balance is a little off >.<
Jul 17, 2008 12:22 AM

Jun 2008
Mirror said:
When I slid down some really steep stair in my Japanese Host Family's home. Hurt like hell as well D: and after I fainted in class during grade 4, the same fainting thing happened in grade 5 as well and grade 6 and grade 7...well, whenever I fainted :<

Not that bad. In 5th grade I shit my pants and passed out, in front of everybody in the hall. I got a head injury from the fall.
I'm back.
Jul 17, 2008 12:30 AM

Dec 2007
My first week at work as a waiter in this really fancy party place were wedding and other things are thrown...
It was my first few days were good and i was bringing people their food with one of those big ass trays on my shoulder that had 16 plates stacked up on it with my trainer behind me and 3 lil kids were being lil shits and kept running around me and i tripped over some lady's purse walking to my table smashing the tray and food into the DJ's table... >.<
Luckily no equipment was damaged, so i got lucky.

Worst part about it was those fucking kids parents didnt do shit, they just smiled and shit, was sooooo pissed =(
Moderator Edit: signature deleted. <-- Ya rly.
Jul 17, 2008 12:33 AM

Jun 2008
Dith said:
My first week at work as a waiter in this really party place were wedding and other things are thrown...
It was my first few days were good and i was bringing people their food with one of those big ass trays on my shoulder that had 16 plates stacked up on it with my trainer behind me and 3 lil kids were being lil shits and kept running around me and i tripped over some lady's purse walking to my table smashing the trash and food into the DJ's table... >.<
Luckily no equipment was damaged, so i got lucky.

Worst part about it was those fucking kids parents didnt do shit, they just smiled and shit, was sooooo pissed =(

You should have gone to the back and brought out a scalding hot pot of coffee and poured it on those little bastards then said "Whoops, I am so clumsy. That would wipe the smile off their face pretty fast.

And get you fired probably.
I'm back.
Jul 17, 2008 1:01 AM

Aug 2007
I have a kitten and she scratches up my arms pretty bad...so anyway, my left arm looks like I cut /// and one day, I was @ the store and omg, the cashier asked me if I was a cutter. SO EMBARRASSING!
Jul 17, 2008 1:15 AM

Apr 2008
my most recent was when I was holding onto the wall, laughing at my husband's goofy swirly hair, my hand slipped and I fell backwards onto a fan. The bruise is almost gone.
Jul 17, 2008 1:26 AM

Aug 2007
when my friend pulled down my trousers in public
i had really loose trousers at that time.. since then I always wear belts if it's possible..

lucky that I didn't wear loose underwear..
v_v;;
Jul 17, 2008 1:53 AM

May 2007
I don't really have too many embarrassing moments. I have a lot of awkward ones, but I find them more amusing/hilarious than embarrassing. Some examples ... uhm, I live in so cali and I flew to Seattle for a few days in December for a concert. Got there at 5 AM, met up with some people and waited all day, ended up leaving the venue after threeish hours of screaming at about 3 in the morning. Got back to school and the next day I had a choir concert, which I had COMPLETELY forgotten about, and I had absolutely no voice whatsoever. What's more is I had a solo, and our instructor wouldn't let me give it to someone else, so when my time came I kinda just stood up there and squeaked out a few notes. XD

Another time ... I was raised Mormon, but years ago, shortly after my aunt got married, she stopped taking me to church with her. I've got a VERY religious family (extended at least, not so much for my immediate family) so those were some awkward times. Anyway, I got invited to the church I should've belonged to, but hadn't been to in years one holiday season by some guy from my school, for a New Year's Eve party. I went, along with a couple other friends. So it was just after midnight when they want to do the closing prayer, so everyone's completely quiet in this huge room in the church. Like, COMPLETELY silent. And just as this one guy starts out with "dear heavenly father," my phone rings. My phone which is on as loud as it can get because I don't always hear it and my dad is an impatient ass if I don't answer it right when he calls. My phone which was down at the bottom of my purse (which has now seemed to transform into a bottomless Mary Poppins bag; here I wonder ... why do I have so much shit in here?) buried under a bunch of stuff that took me forever to fish out. XD

I found it funny. The religious people did not.
Jul 17, 2008 3:02 AM

Oct 2007
mmm at one point my two younger sisters stormed in to my room while i was jacking off... should have seen the look on their faces xD priceless.. but yeah thats about as embarrasing as i had it...

But at least the knock now :]
Jul 17, 2008 3:44 AM

Sep 2007
I fainted in a shop while I was with a friend of mine who though I was trying to HUG him XD
smart eh?XD
Jul 17, 2008 4:32 AM

Apr 2008
hmm..

My most embarrasing moment is when me and a couple of friends were playing in a band for some random school fair. after we were done playing i got up from behind the drums and walked up front to say our goodbyes, but after a few steps i caught my foot in the cymbal and tripped. My face hit the ground so hard that i started to bleed from my lip.

The akward silence before the lauging was the worst.
Jul 17, 2008 4:58 AM

Dec 2007
I was watching a horror / comedy movie with a group of friends. a scary part passed and it wasn't scary at all. so i didn't scream while everyone else did. the scene had passed and just at that moment, this little kid sitting behind me, spat a HUGE ball of chewed up gummy worms onto my lap. i screamed so loud, and tried getting it off but of course it was stuck on my shorts. i'm brushing it off, screaming and jumping at the same time. magically, i tripped & rolled down the rows. good times, good times.
Jul 17, 2008 7:56 AM

Feb 2008
aero said:
xyfr said:
How'd you end up doing that? Really happy that day, or super depressed?

Really happy.

Jul 17, 2008 7:57 AM

May 2008
When I spun into the boy's bathroom in elementary. That happened a long time ago though.
Jul 17, 2008 12:26 PM

Jun 2008
hmmmm. the guys will probably be grossed out by this ><

I sat on a packet of ketchup that was open, so the red stained the butt of my pants. And yeah, you can probably guess what everyone thought - something to do with the time of the month... and I had to go around school like that. Luckily it was near the end of the day...
Jul 17, 2008 12:53 PM

Feb 2008
I do my best to avoid embarrassment, and luckily the worst moment I can recall is almost ten years past. It was at a middle school church summer camp on a dock in the middle of a lake... there were a few unorganized little games that we played on it, one of them being a sort of "King of the Dock" (seeing how many people you can push off before getting knocked into the lake yourself. Well, I was feeling cheap and decided to help a few others knock off a couple of guys who were wrestling behind me. As they fell, I was faced away from everyone and standing on the edge. One girl saw the opportunity and gave me a gentle prod, toppling me over. Trying to stay up I flailed my arms until I hit something and grabbed on... only it turned out to be the bottom of the girl's swim suit. SO GLAD she was wearing a one-piece.... I decided to play elsewhere after that.
Jul 17, 2008 1:02 PM

Jun 2008
mr_utopia_man said:
Trying to stay up I flailed my arms until I hit something and grabbed on... only it turned out to be the bottom of the girl's swim suit. SO GLAD she was wearing a one-piece.... I decided to play elsewhere after that.

Oh god, that reminds me: I had a similar situation. It was dark and I tripped, so I tried to steady myself.

I think I ended up groping my friend's butt on accident. Lol, he was shocked. :]]]
Jul 17, 2008 3:27 PM

Jun 2008
-hoshi- said:

I sat on a packet of ketchup that was open, so the red stained the butt of my pants. And yeah, you can probably guess what everyone thought - something to do with the time of the month... and I had to go around school like that. Luckily it was near the end of the day...

Rofl I'm going to try that on my sister.
I'm back.
Jul 17, 2008 3:39 PM

May 2008
I was taking the train to the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition in Toronto) one year and ended up locked in the washroom, the door jammed on me. So I started cursing and trying to slam the door open, and when I finally did the entire car was staring right at me.

For those of you who've never been, trains during CNE time are PACKED with people. D:
Jul 17, 2008 3:39 PM

May 2008
-hoshi- said:

hahah that made me laugh.

My most embarrassing moment was in middle school. My teacher was calling people at random to do their presentations and I was really nervous so to get my mind off of it, I stared at this girl in my class that I had a crush on. she was really really attractive. Well just my luck I get called up next, I stood up not noticing that I had a rise in my levis. man was i done for, i was so red in the face during the whole presentation i wanted to commit suicide.
Jul 17, 2008 3:54 PM

Jul 2008
I was in Mexico shooting off fireworks. I didn't notice that one fuse was shorter than the rest and I wasn't braced for an immediate take-off. Suddenly, the rocket flew past my head and the sparks caught my hair on fire.

Here's the embarrassing part: I was on a beach, 10 feet near water and surrounded by sand. Either one of those could've put the flames out but I just ran around like a screaming idiot until I tripped over my own feet and landed head-first into the sand (putting out the flames). Everybody there (pretty much fifty or so people) were staring at me and/or laughing hysterically.
Jul 17, 2008 4:57 PM

Feb 2008
yiikes said:
I have a kitten and she scratches up my arms pretty bad...so anyway, my left arm looks like I cut /// and one day, I was @ the store and omg, the cashier asked me if I was a cutter. SO EMBARRASSING!

HAHAHA yeah, same, dude. Except, classmates asked me and teachers stared, also embarrassing.
Jul 17, 2008 5:33 PM

Jul 2008
The answer to a mathematics question was six, and I knew it was six. I was called on for the answer and I answered "sex" in a very loud and clear voice. Ill let you guess the classrooms reaction and how red my face was.

Can you guess what I was thinking of when I answered the question? -_-
Jul 18, 2008 9:58 PM

Aug 2007
My first organized league basketball game. I wore losely fitted b-ball shorts, and when I jump balled, they fell off.

Fuck, I was like 10 and we won though so whatever.
Jul 18, 2008 10:47 PM

Mar 2008
Some Jackass once pulled down my shorts during a P.E lesson, that was bad....
Jul 19, 2008 12:46 AM

Jun 2008
Saito said:
mmm at one point my two younger sisters stormed in to my room while i was jacking off... should have seen the look on their faces xD priceless.. but yeah thats about as embarrasing as i had it...

Sounds like the plot to a Lolicon Hentai to me.
ShadowChris said:
Some Jackass once pulled down my shorts during a P.E lesson, that was bad....

So? I have been pantsed down to my white ass during PE, while running.

Fun Fact: Me and my freiends have a game that we play during school. We hit eachother in the nuts really hard, and whoever has hit the most people at the end of the day is exempt from getting hit the next day. I usually win because I'm fast so it goes well with me. I hit my friend while he was talking to the Teacher. He was like;

"So in the 1860's when -- UGHHH!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!! NATHAN I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" (not kidding he said that)

Teacher: Uh... Alrighty-then.

I don't know if it counts, but that was probably his most embarrassing moment.
I'm back.
Jul 19, 2008 1:01 AM

Aug 2007
I just remembered another embarrassing moment. I think I was in like, grade 6 or 7 and my mom was smoking a cigarette outside and everyone saw. It was not cool at all. I yelled at her and pretty much hated her for a long while. I don't know, I just really dislike cigarettes. No offense to all you kids with parents that smoke.
Jul 19, 2008 1:56 AM

Jan 2008
Well, i'll just tell you what happened today, i tend to run into embrassing moments-__-'

I have summer school SO we had lke 25min break, me and my friends went to library to sit on those nice couches, I took a glimpse at the window, I thought it was raining, so I started worrying because my friend was going to work at the beach, but then i remember saying that if it rains she wouldn't need to work, i told my friend,she was like. look at hte window again. I'm like ???, then she was like haha, it was the sprinkler-__-' it was very lame...sigh, to make it worse, this random guy started teasing me and laughed-__-" guhh!

Jul 19, 2008 1:05 PM

Apr 2008
Couple of years ago, at the beginning of Freshman year, we were taking a English test one day and when I finished my test I decided I needed to go to the bathroom so when I got up to take my test to the teacher I didn't realize that my leg was asleep. So when I took a step It was as if my leg wasn't there and I stumbled all the way up to the front of the class. Everyone looked up and was staring at me (and the eerie silence along with a giggle or two was absolutely the worst XP) After I collected myself I started toward the teachers desk and just as I near it I stumbled again. When I looked up the teacher had this look like "WTF is wrong with you?" I asked her really quickly and in a squeaky voice if i could go to the bathroom and she nodded still looking at me weird. I bolted out the door yelling at my friend (who sits next to the door that was about to bust a gut) that my leg fell asleep. I stayed in the bathroom till that class period was over.

Oh and there was this other time back in 7th grade, we were in Science class and the teacher was talking about storms & tornadoes and stuff. I remember looking out the window and noticing that we were about to get a storm. Anyway I was trying my best to stay awake but I ended up nodding off on my book. I was out of it but I could still hear the teacher a little and for some reason when she said "tornado" I immediately jumped up in my seat, shaking the desk and making the awfullest commotion. Everyone was looking at me (I ended up scaring a few of them into thinking that I was going into a seizure). Teacher asked me if I had something I wanted to say after having a little nap and I told her that I thought there was a tornado outside. (Which is almost impossible considering were surrounded by mountains) Man, my face got so red. XD

Jul 19, 2008 1:16 PM

Jul 2008
Syb3rStrife said:
Oh and there was this other time back in 7th grade, we were in Science class and the teacher was talking about storms & tornadoes and stuff. I remember looking out the window and noticing that we were about to get a storm. Anyway I was trying my best to stay awake but I ended up nodding off on my book. I was out of it but I could still hear the teacher a little and for some reason when she said "tornado" I immediately jumped up in my seat, shaking the desk and making the awfullest commotion. Everyone was looking at me (I ended up scaring a few of them into thinking that I was going into a seizure). Teacher asked me if I had something I wanted to say after having a little nap and I told her that I thought there was a tornado outside. (Which is almost impossible considering were surrounded by mountains) Man, my face got so red. XD

Almost the same thing happened to me D:

I was in class, already asleep. My teacher was talking about landforms and crap. She started to talk about deserts. The next thing I knew, the last thing I heard was 'sandstorm' and I jolt out of my seat yelling 'WHAT???', and I fell to the floor. Everyone except my friend, who was hiding her face, began laughing. My teacher said 'Do you have anything to share with us, Ann?' I was so embarrised. My face was a bright red color. When I sat back down I hid my face.

Their was another time when I was out with a few friends. We were just wandering around when my one friend pulls on my shirt (it was like a button shirt) and she pulls it off. So we were in public, she pulled off my shirt accidentaly, and I as standing there with no shirt on D:. She kept on saying i'm sorry for a week, and I was so embarrised.

Jul 19, 2008 3:54 PM

Jun 2008
I don't really have a most embarrassing moment, just series of awkward moments. But one time in 7th grade I was playing tennis with my cousins. That day my hair was poofing out everywhere. My cousin hit the ball and it somehow got caught in my hair for a few seconds!! I still have no idea how that happened.
Jul 19, 2008 11:04 PM

Jul 2007
i cant remember any embarrassing moments. there have been a lot of awkward times however.

its almost standard in tennis that you jump over the net in excitement when you win a match around here. i've seen countless people trip on the next and eat shit. one day this will happen to me too.

Aug 27, 2008 7:28 AM
Aug 27, 2008 7:31 AM

May 2008
ooohh... so many I guess the only one I can think of right now is when I went flying off the hill when our class went skiing. Basically I flipped over backwards and went rolling down the hill, I was told afterwords it was hilarious. Luckily I made it out with only a near-concusion. gotta love thick skulls! ^^

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Aug 27, 2008 7:39 AM

Jun 2008
Saito said:

SickBastard said:
Sounds like the plot to a Lolicon Hentai to me.

Or an incest doujin.
(づ°‿°.)づ
Aug 27, 2008 7:46 AM

Jan 2008
My most embarrassing moment was the time my classmates found out that I post on MAL
Aug 27, 2008 8:03 AM

Dec 2007
deathangel521 said:
My most embarrassing moment was the time my classmates found out that I post on MAL

That's sad. Nobody should be embarrassed about liking anime and discussing it on forums.
Aug 27, 2008 8:05 AM

Jan 2008
Chavez said:
deathangel521 said:

That's sad. Nobody should be embarrassed about liking anime and discussing it on forums.

It is when your supposed to be listening to a boring lecture on pharmokenetics.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is the user above a bully or not?? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Nov 29, 2018

5864 by Longnines »»
1 minute ago

» Would you pat or slap the above user? v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Oct 5, 2022

9606 by MitsukiHimeka »»
1 minute ago

» Post a screenshot of whatever you were doing last

Malarkey - May 21, 2016

15 by ToastWithNutella »»
1 minute ago

» Do you like the person above you? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 7, 2023

1318 by MitsukiHimeka »»
2 minutes ago

» What Food is the User Above? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 28, 2023

86 by MitsukiHimeka »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.