Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2008 5:23 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
From the scenes of the opening song, Angelique will have a new costume. It is cute and I like it better than the previous one.
Jul 14, 2008 11:40 PM

Jun 2007
I'm glad Angelique is FINALLY gonna fight and stop being a whiny princess.

Nice begining to the season.

Rayne is as hot as ever.

Jul 17, 2008 2:47 AM

Jun 2007
magentaanbu said:
I'm glad Angelique is FINALLY gonna fight and stop being a whiny princess.

Amen to that.

Let's just hope she really does actually fight.

I'm really worried about Mathias, though. He sounded so...suspicious.
Jul 18, 2008 7:56 PM
Jun 2008
not to bad. it looks sif theres gona acutaly be a plot in this series rather than BISHIE POWERRR!
yup agree so much. last series all she did was stand there and gasp or look terrified when someone got hurt. that and cleric-ing skills >w<
Jul 21, 2008 8:49 PM
Jul 2007
I think it is definitely going to be better than the first season. I really don't think they should have divided it up into 2 seasons. See I felt the first season was a introduction, and then it was like okay plot arises, and then short break for what like a month. Does not make sense to me. They should have just made it into one season. I understand if they are waiting on the manga, but I think they should then wait on the manga to be completed. All in all excited that it is back in action!
Aug 21, 2008 5:38 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Indeed, judging from the OP sequence it looks like this will be much better than the first season.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Aug 22, 2008 12:17 PM

Aug 2007
It's not just the opening sequence, it actually got a storyline with a girl who finally becomes usefull (not that being in coma part, but looks like she's finally going to do something). This just has to beat the first season. The atmosphere is also a lot darker since episode 13. Also have to say that her new costume looks better than her previous one >.> I'm wondering about Nyx, as I already assumed he was going to be a bad guy, but hey.

I'm wondering what Mathias will do. Will he support René or something? Seems like Ange will awake next episode (already or finally?) . I liked to see that the beginning of the episode focused on Roche and Bernard, as they didn't have that much screentime in the first season. (I hope that some of the guys get some other costumes, but on the other hand it shouldn't break the atmosphere of the series, so I'll leave it at this)
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Neo Angelique Abyss Second Age Episode 13 Discussion

Rakuenless - Nov 14, 2008

22 by Mikoshiba-san »»
Nov 17, 2018 1:01 PM

Poll: » Neo Angelique Abyss Second Age Episode 8 Discussion

formosan - Feb 13, 2009

2 by shiroi-ookami »»
Mar 24, 2017 3:36 PM

Poll: » Neo Angelique Abyss: Second Age Episode 12 Discussion

AbZeroNow - May 25, 2015

0 by AbZeroNow »»
May 25, 2015 10:14 AM

Poll: » Neo Angelique Abyss: Second Age Episode 5 Discussion

AbZeroNow - Nov 11, 2014

0 by AbZeroNow »»
Nov 11, 2014 8:03 PM

Poll: » Neo Angelique Abyss Second Age Episode 6 Discussion

WaterLily - Aug 22, 2008

2 by Zeina10 »»
Mar 17, 2014 1:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.