Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 18, 2023 11:00 AM
Jun 2020
Oh WOW you guys! The time skip finally happened and it is ah-ma-zinggg! Wow I will watch this show over and over again. Wow I love how they all look now!!
Jan 20, 2023 1:20 PM

Apr 2018
Yay! It's so nice to see them back together!
Mar 9, 2023 2:24 PM
Aug 2020
hype. only word i can use to describe this. fucking perfect reunion eps
Apr 18, 2023 10:22 AM
Apr 2023
Two years have passed, and the episode opens with Luffy reclaiming his straw hat to renew his voyage. The beasts on the island have been tamed by Luffy. Luffy informs Boa Hancock that he is thankful for the food, but he does not want to marry her. On Sabaody Archipelago, Rayleigh and Hakubaku discuss how time has passed and the pending arrival of the Straw Hat Pirates. Zoro interrupts them and learns that he is the first of the crew to arrive on the island. Meanwhile, Nami is sitting at a bar which happens to be hosting the Fake Straw Hat crew.

The scene shifts to Sabaody Park where Brook posters are all over the place. Brook performs his final concert of a world tour. Sanji arrives on the island, locks on to a woman with cross-haired vision, and happily runs from several doting okamas. The Fake Straw Hats ask Nami to join them. Nami refuses their offer saying she is waiting for someone. Fake Luffy gets angry and tries to scare her by saying he is the son of Dragon. Fake Nami approaches Nami and warns her that she has a bounty on her head. Usopp enters and uses his weapon on the Fake Straw Hats. Nami recognizes Usopp and heartily welcomes him. Usopp tells her about the new weapon Pop Green. He gets surprised over seeing Fake Sogeking and even more so for Fake Luffy. Nami uses her weapon from Weatheria to produce a thunder cloud. They casually exit the bar as lightning erupts and does unseen damage. Fake Luffy angrily staggers out of the bar's smoking door. He commands his crew to find and kill them.

Later, Robin is seen avoiding mysterious pursuers. She wonders out loud about Brook's concert and the Fake Straw Hats recruitment posters. Franky is seen near the Thousand Sunny; it is completely undamaged, and he looks forward to setting sail soon. Tony Tony Chopper is seen walking and eating a Grand Bun as he comments that it tastes good. He is happier when he finds a cotton-candy vendor, though. Meanwhile, Fake Luffy encounters a couple resembling Nami and Usopp. He shoots the girl first and then decides to mercilessly shoot the guy she was with when he complains. Luffy strolls into the scene at this time. He is carrying an enormous backpack which bumps into Fake Luffy and causes him to fall over. Fake Luffy's anger is directed at Luffy. The episode ends abruptly with Luffy saying "Huh?"

May 22, 2023 7:13 PM
Mar 2020
I LOVE LOVE THIS so much. We knew them so well, and can't wait to see how they have changed
Jun 24, 2023 7:06 AM
Oct 2019
TIME SKIP IS HERE!!!
ain't no way Zoro got here first? WHAT?

Omg There is an Impostor Among Us.

Nami and Robin looks so hot... god damn...

Brook really become world rock star!! LMAO
Dec 4, 2023 5:53 AM

Mar 2017
Damn.. it’s gonna take me a while to get used to buff and manly Ussop. Lol. I’m surprised Nami was hugging him with his face in her chest! Just a fan service moment I guess? I think Sanji might have a heart attack if it were him xD

Those posers are definitely annoying. Looking forward to them getting a hiding real soon.
bingamu85Dec 4, 2023 2:34 PM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1100 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

160 by Dani_1fssh »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 49 Discussion

Kaizokuou - Aug 9, 2009

49 by boterbloempje »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 123 Discussion

VARIAchan - Dec 19, 2009

45 by kejora »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 118 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VARIAchan - Dec 19, 2009

59 by kejora »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VARIAchan - Dec 19, 2009

52 by kejora »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.