Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Reunion Episode 2 Discussion

Sep 30, 2011 6:16 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Disregard women

acquire harem

Oct 1, 2011 4:22 AM
Am I the only one that thought "What the fuck is happening here?"

Oct 1, 2011 6:05 AM

Some nice scenes in this one.

Oct 1, 2011 6:51 AM

i don't get it

Oct 1, 2011 9:15 AM

Veruz said:

same here. nothing was explained and our main guy remains silent the entire time. the description for this seems like its for the wrong anime. it doesn't seems to match up at all.

Oct 1, 2011 9:30 AM

Zodiac_Prince said:
Veruz said:

same here. nothing was explained and our main guy remains silent the entire time. the description for this seems like its for the wrong anime. it doesn't seems to match up at all.

exactly
wtf is going is?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 2, 2011 2:52 AM

I dont even...

Oct 2, 2011 4:30 PM

kaminakun said:
Zodiac_Prince said:
Veruz said:

exactly
wtf is going is?

we were all trolled with cliche and nonsensical Deus Ex Machina magic.
This must be mixed up with an upcoming work by PoRo.

Hinako has a better plot and character/s than this episode.
Modified by _laz_, Oct 2, 2011 4:35 PM
The threat is stronger than the execution.

Oct 15, 2011 4:28 AM

The fuck..??

Oct 16, 2011 1:49 AM

WTF happened in this story? :S:S:S
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?

Nov 6, 2011 10:09 AM

lazlain said:
kaminakun said:
Zodiac_Prince said:
Veruz said:

exactly
wtf is going is?

we were all trolled with cliche and nonsensical Deus Ex Machina magic.
This must be mixed up with an upcoming work by PoRo.

Hinako has a better plot and character/s than this episode.

Same here the summary was so misleading.
What the hell happen to the other girl?
Wtf...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 16, 2012 1:12 AM

OMG! She just disappeared...what is happening here??

Apr 14, 2012 4:08 PM

Yeah, I put down a 3/5 coz the story's strange :\

EDIT: ok, so after some research, and yes the description or info for this anime is correct.. and that's HOW MUCH the anime cut off via the original source, a H game. so here's what happened, spoiler.. but i doubt they'll be more episodes, since his sis already gone.

Ancient time ago there's a couple in the heavens. And there's something about the special tree being evil, so one of the goddess in the couple sacrificed her self bringing the tree down to human world. It's a cursed tree I guess, and it will wipe out the memories of the female side of couples. So there's the ancient goddess coming back every now and then trying to sacrifice herself again so any couple can be together without having the female's memories being wiped. In the anime, his sis is goddess and she sacrifice herself so him and the teacher can be together without the teacher's memories being wiped out
Modified by Terransheep, Apr 15, 2012 2:11 PM

May 22, 2012 9:29 PM
Terransheep said:
Yeah, I put down a 3/5 coz the story's strange :

EDIT: ok, so after some research, and yes the description or info for this anime is correct.. and that's HOW MUCH the anime cut off via the original source, a H game. so here's what happened, spoiler.. but i doubt they'll be more episodes, since his sis already gone.

Ancient time ago there's a couple in the heavens. And there's something about the special tree being evil, so one of the goddess in the couple sacrificed her self bringing the tree down to human world. It's a cursed tree I guess, and it will wipe out the memories of the female side of couples. So there's the ancient goddess coming back every now and then trying to sacrifice herself again so any couple can be together without having the female's memories being wiped. In the anime, his sis is goddess and she sacrifice herself so him and the teacher can be together without the teacher's memories being wiped out

thank god you explained it, i just loved the 2 girls and i was like wtf happened so I kept on rewatching both episodes like 20 times to see if i missed something rofl

and i kind of rofled at every moment the girls acted like he said something or he has some kind of cute emotion or something and LOL@when he came u just see his mouth open a little bit like he's saying "ahhh" but says nothing lmfao

Oct 5, 2012 11:19 AM
I had to come here cause after I watch this hentai,I was so confused about wtf is happened.And after read Synopsis I was more confused.Thank Terransheep,your explain is so good and clear up my confusion.But why Poro created H-anime with this shitty storytelling anyway?

Oct 14, 2012 6:39 AM

props to Terransheep again. So I guess the sister(goddess)'s disappearance brought the teacher's memory back?

Doesn't matter, had faps XD

Feb 19, 2013 7:42 PM

Reunion mainly Sex Scenes and no story (on a scale of 1-100, 5% max) Gets rather tiresome and boring fast. Exactly like Floating Material, although Floating Material has a bit more story (20%) lol. Art and sex scenes are well enough, but feels long. I do think Floating Material was more interesting. Reunion is alright 8/10

Oct 16, 2013 11:36 AM
So.. How the goddess and the tree related to the description...

Nov 10, 2013 5:43 PM
khairznewtype said:
So.. How the goddess and the tree related to the description...

it's prob like reinvarnati or something. so then the description happened and they are reinacting the play of the lore.

I kinda wanna check out the game, but oh we'll. thanks for the explanation btw.

Dec 4, 2013 10:10 PM

Glad someone explained it, definitely felt like there was an episode I missed with the lack of information. I even went to the vndb to check out the tags or something to explain wtf was going on but it mentioned nothing else and not even an incest tag. Wish I knew why the siblings suddenly started fucking.
Oh well, still a good fap.

Feb 25, 2014 7:09 AM

I am so lost XD Gotta find myself in the manga if there is one!! -Surfing-

Apr 15, 2014 9:34 PM

Terransheep said:
Yeah, I put down a 3/5 coz the story's strange :

Thank you for clearing my confusion on this episode! Loved this fapisodes..

Apr 23, 2014 4:09 AM

even though the ending and the story in h-game version seems somewhat nice...it's like the anime version seems kinda sad....that the teacher who ended up breaking up with the main guy..and she seems to lost her memories..saying.."nothing..this just seems so nostalgic"..it's like she forgot something...I don't get the ending and all...
the game has more clearer ending than this one...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jun 10, 2015 7:31 PM

what a stupid ending for a vanilla hentai

Aug 16, 2017 10:13 PM
So will the teacher regain her memories eventually or what

Dec 9, 2017 2:13 AM
Terransheep said:
Yeah, I put down a 3/5 coz the story's strange :\

Yeah I get that . But it's look like his teacher has already forgotten about their relationship . So how can she be together with him again?

Aug 13, 2018 11:36 PM

Ok! WTF did just happen?
This was so freaking co fusing that i was left in a twisted loop!
Also, what's with the echo voice of the little sister (if she is)?
And imouto disappears in light?!
Can anyone explain?!
And he left the bombshell teacher for the imouto?
Well what do i exoect from a guy i cant even see his face... Those are always shady.