Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 30, 2011 7:58 AM

ANIME NEXUS will be celebrating it's first birthday in OCTOBER. *cheers* And so, we are opening a contest for all those loyal ANIME NEXUS for you! ^^,

HOW TO JOIN:

1. Register here. <-- I haven't participated in the Challenge yet
  2. Post your answers in the thread of the corresponding category. <-- I'm a participant in the Challenge
  3. Allowes posts are, but not limied to, videos, images and links.
  4. We can only accept Anime with Series, OAVs, Specials, One-shots and Movies.
  5. Mangas are not accepatable.
  6. One thread added everyday starting October 1ST.
  7. There will be 3 cards. The first card, is for those who joined on October 1ST and completed the challenge within 30 days after registration. They will get the exclusive GOLD card.
  8. The second card, is for those who joined AFTER October 1ST and completed the challenge within 30 days after registration. They will get the exclusive SILVER card.
  9. The third card, is for those who joined the challenge AFTER October 1ST BUT did not finish the challengewithin 30 days after registration. They will get the exclusive BRONZE card.

FAQ's

1. I started to post on a later date? Say, I posted the day AFTER October 1st? - You can still join the Challenge, we will have different cards for you by the time you finish the challenge. :)
    2. How to claim our cards? - By the end of October we will check the last thread for the posts. If you finished the Challenge on time, and your posts are all valid, we will inform you asap.
    3. What's in it for us? -This is Challenge for you. Of how well do you know your ANIME and compare the ANIMEs that other members prefer. And we do hope you'll find it enjoyable and new. :)
    4. We have different time zones? - Don't worry about that, so long as you post An Anime per DAY. We will be able to track your posts. :).

Everyday, for the whole month of OCTOBER, the names of those qualified for the exclusive GOLD card will be posted in the Anime Nexus club info. :)
Modified by gizmo99, Dec 17, 2011 1:14 PM