Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sailor Moon S Episode 26 Discussion

Sep 29, 2011 1:50 PM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Chibiusa hangs out with Hotaru again; Mimete attacks another celebrity in the park and the monster flees toward Hotaru; Hotaru shows superpower to stop it making Uranus suspicious of her.

Jul 30, 2012 10:40 PM
Haruka: "Keep Chibi Usa away from that girl"

Sailor Soldiers: "omg you should be bffls play with her as much as you want"

Great job, you guys! I will admit, the outers should just tell the inners whats up .. but disregarding her advice is stupid. Seems like Haruka knows more than you, you should probably listen to her.

Also, nice Haruka butt! The transformations don't seem so explicit when they're made of psychedelic flashing colors. It's surprising how much a change of color can make a difference.
Modified by Hakuneii, Jul 30, 2012 10:45 PM

Feb 11, 2014 9:36 AM
Hotaru's packing some secret hidden power. As would be expected of the Sovereign of Silence. I really hate it when the scouts don't communicate properly. I mean, Haruka is giving the scouts good advice which they should follow but is it that hard to explain why?

May 5, 2014 12:08 AM

Is it so hard for the Outer Soldiers to just explain things outright? It would save so many headaches.

Jul 16, 2017 12:49 AM
Hope the stone columns in the OP will actually appear and the finale takes us to somewhere fancy. If they fight inside the Professor's house it would be quite anticlimatic.

Jul 16, 2017 12:53 AM
Like how, while the other soldiers have fancy lights representing them, like moonlight, rainbow, fire, water, lightning .... Hotaru has firefly which is appropriately mysterious and deathly.

Jul 16, 2017 1:02 AM
Love the art style in Hotaru's flashback.
She seems to injure other people unknowingly. Yandere?

Feb 28, 2018 2:30 AM

I'm sorry but all I can say is: GLORIOUS HARUKA'S ASS

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."

Feb 28, 2018 2:34 AM

Sean_Nessman said:
Love the art style in Hotaru's flashback.
She seems to injure other people unknowingly. Yandere?

nope, read the definition of yandere first mate, she's more like yangire <but still not>

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."

Nov 1, 2018 1:00 PM

I like how Haruka suddenly has spidey sense for some reason. I am also on board the Mimete train now, I think she's almost as great as Eudial was and pretty damn entertaining in her own right. So Hotaru has a split personality and can be evil, too... I'll be damned if that doesn't have anything to do with her father. She's probably some experiment, which explains the whole "dark messiah of silence" shtick or whatever it is called.

Also, was this the first time a sailor senshi transformed back on-screen? Actually I remember Usagi transforming back in the first episode of this season. But I am pretty sure we didn't get full nudity for a couple seconds like with Haruka here. Not that I am complaining, mind you! But getting a glimpse of dat ass was pretty surprising. :P

/edit: Had to take a screenshot. For, uuuhm, personal reasons.
Modified by cptlee39, Nov 1, 2018 1:09 PM

Mar 7, 4:04 AM
Ok, I was a bit surprised by Haruka's detransformation. I don't think that many magical girls anime have that, at least in my experience.