Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2011 4:31 PM

Aug 2010
Wow, this show leaves kind of an awful feeling. The rabbit looking monsters were brutal.
Sep 29, 2011 4:36 PM

Jun 2011
Well, that made next to no sense whatsoever.

This series sucks, enough said.
Sep 29, 2011 4:38 PM

Jan 2011
Repulsive characters (with the exception of Saya who is just terminally stupid most of the time, and the talking dog--you know you are in trouble when the talking dog is the only sympathetic character), tedious plot setup, and then a resolution with all the subtlety of a snuff movie...

3/10, and I only watched it until the end to get a full weighting on my score. The animation was good, but that's like praising the cameraman at an execution....

Tentacle hentai has more redeeming social values than this...

Ick....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 29, 2011 4:40 PM

Mar 2010
A shitty anime with a shitty ending and if ya want to see the sequel you have to wait over half a year.

This was... a shame..to be in the "blood" series.
Sep 29, 2011 5:14 PM
Sep 2011
herper_than_derp said:
Baby Duck Syndrome throughout the whole discussion.
What is your problem, guys? These series had some good animation, brilliant action, cute character designs, notable voice acting, fitting music, interesting and memorable characters, mind-blowing plot twists and lots of prime class gore. And yet you've been ignoring all these merits and visiting episode discussions throughout the whole 12 weeks only to write something like: "hurr this show is so bad it must be a joke, 4/10 durr" in each of it? That's pathetic, I think. Of course Blood-C wasn't perfect but it certainly doesn't deserve it's current score.
The show was directed by Mizushima Tsutomu. What did you expected to see from the director of Yondemasu yo Azazel-san!, Dokuro-chan, Hare Guu, Ika Musume and other comedies? A serious vampire horror? Come on, this is just stupid. I expected to see some sort of good trash action show like From Dusk Till Dawn, Blade and so on. And I must say Blood-C successfully exceeded my expectations. 8/10 from me.

People are pissed about it mainly because it's part of the Blood franchise. After Blood+, which had this really serious and sad theme to it the whole way through the series, this show just felt like a joke. You go from a series where Saya tries so hard to save everybody around her, and everyone turns emo when even one person dies, into a series where people are dying left and right and the next morning Saya is singing a happy song, it's a disaster.

Also, the characters aren't memorable. The main character is more drugged up than a crackhead after finishing a dimebag and half a bottle of Soma that her personality doesn't exist for 11 of the episodes. Everyone else is just a dick. The gore was okay but could have been better if it was even a little realistic. Every cut that's made doesn't cause people/things to bleed, it causes a small bomb underneath the skin to go off and spray a gallon worth of blood for every inch long cut.
Sep 29, 2011 5:28 PM

Apr 2011
KayChan4U said:
drendren said:
WTF DO I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW WHEN I DECIDE TO EAT?! FUCK!! I CAN'T EAT FOR A FUCKING WEEK NOW! FUCKING HUMAN BLENDER WAS GROSS AS FUCK!

I KNOW. FUCK. FUCK THIS FUCKING SHOW. I WAS FUCKING EATING AND WELP..THERE GOES ALL MY FOOD DOWN THE TOILET.

I seriously think I'm traumatized for life now. I'm having fucking nightmares all week now. So..thanks Blood C. You've ruined my life.

The thing that got me was when that twin got FUCKING RIPPED IN HALF. THAT WAS NOT FUCKING COOL.

It sucks that Itsuki, the only GOOD CHARACTER LEFT, got killed off..that's utter bullshittery.

Fuck the movie. Seriously. I dunno if my sanity [or what's left of it], let alone my stomach, will be able to handle it if it's as bad as this episode via gore content. This was just fucking disturbing on all levels.

And then that one dude got his fucking head twisted around and snapped off..well...there went the rest of whatever was in my stomach.

I didn't even get this sick watching Elfen Lied, Higurashi or Deadman Wonderland.

...fuck this show. Just fuck it.

YEAH! Fuck this shit. I was happily eating my breakfast when I saw it, then I suddenly lost my appetite! It's a major nonesense bloodfest. Everything from getting ripped apart and the human blender was awfully disturbing! I'll give this show a 5/10.
Sep 29, 2011 5:36 PM
Jul 2018
I think people would enjoy this more if it didn't have Blood in the title and was just thrown out as an original anime.
Sep 29, 2011 5:47 PM

Jul 2008
Hooray for Civiliankabobs

Does Blood C have this massive amount of cool civilian killing? I can't remember much about it from when I last watched it.

If so it's time for a rewatch.

Sep 29, 2011 5:49 PM

Mar 2008
What an extremely lame payoff
This series was so-so and the ending of it was just really dumb. CLAMP can write some good stuff but really seems like they can't write a straightforward story without adding some dumb twist to it. This was dumb dumb dumb and I imagine only loosely tied to Blood franchise (which I haven't seen anything of) to bring in some extra viewers and cash. Redeeming traits: Good animation good music.
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Sep 29, 2011 5:56 PM

Jan 2011
7/10 for me wasn't the worst would have been better as a OVA to set up for the Movie though,but honestly i thought this show had some pretty burtal scenes but my god does the twins death leave a bad taste in your mouth(gald i wasn't one of the poor folks eating) but to top it off not only was it a bloody massacre at the end *bunny meat grinder anyone* jesus lol.
Sep 29, 2011 6:01 PM

Jul 2010
i decide to watch the movie.
5/5 10/10
Sep 29, 2011 6:02 PM

Sep 2011
One of the best fighting choreography/animation I've ever seen in a TV series.
LastExile_613.png
Sep 29, 2011 6:11 PM

Sep 2011
iCab said:
I think people would enjoy this more if it didn't have Blood in the title and was just thrown out as an original anime.

alec613 said:
One of the best fighting choreography/animation I've ever seen in a TV series.

Both are very true. Loved it. Got a 9/10 from me (the whole series) because of its deliberate execution and the way it made me NEED to see what happens after THAT bloodbath. Loved every minute of it.
Sep 29, 2011 6:19 PM

Jan 2009
I cant lie that was an awesome ending, i have been hatting this show the whole time up until episode 10. From then it continued to show promise and to end like this makes me actually look forward to the movie. I struggled through this series every episode i wanted to claw my eyes out over this outrageous cliche life she has been living.

But then you come to find out there was an actual reason behind everything giving you this bittersweet taste at the end. This series reminds me alot of the Endless eight in haruhi second season. We continued to see the same lame shit for over 10 episodes but are gifted with something decent and kind of awesome at the end.

This show has scored a 6/10 in my book the end was good but there no-way you can overlook that garbage in the beginning.
Sep 29, 2011 6:22 PM

Oct 2010
I've been reading the posts about people who say they like the series and they all talk about animation and such, but I've yet to see one praise the plot or the plot development.

Plot wise I think it had potential but they bombed it and it had 0 to none development, they just threw everything at you in the last episodes.
"El Psy Congroo"
Sep 29, 2011 6:46 PM

Sep 2007
Decent episode can't make up for the 11 episodes of boring. Loved the bunny blender =3

Sep 29, 2011 6:52 PM

Jun 2009
And then everyone was eaten by raving rabbids.

1/10
Sep 29, 2011 7:01 PM

Jul 2010
Lulexiaa said:
AND A NEW ONE EYE CHARACTER HAS APPEARED!!!
*Looks at avatar*
lul.

Blackbird said:
Are they really planned for a movie?
The movie was planned long before the series even aired.

The gore in this show isn't really even that bad, so I don't know why they censor it. Lots of blood, yeah, but it's not like we can't see that without the censor. Who cares about characters we hate getting broken in half? Aside from that, the senselessness of said gore was also annoying. Why the Elder Bairns have to play with their food before they eat is just... ugh. >_>

Half of Saya's head gets blown off and the only thing that doesn't seem to regenerate is her eye? What the hell? I know there's a ton more to nitpick about this show, but that in particular bothered me.

Well, I hope they explain more in the movie, because this didn't make much sense. This series was horrible story/plot-wise, but I will say the fight scenes were pretty good and it wasn't absolutely torturous to watch week by week. Why some of you chose to eat your food while watching this is beyond me. Seriously, after 11 episodes you should know what this show is like. :P

Overall 6/10 for now. Somehow I feel sorry for this show. When I regain my senses and remember how terribly mediocre all the earlier episodes were I'll end up lowering it to a 5/10. Or the movie could be even worse and I'll lower it further yet.
Sep 29, 2011 7:10 PM

Jul 2010
I think that Blood-C Blue Ray version will sell really well...as a cult hit.The carnage in this series is way over the top. The plot was BS, and so was the choreography. There's no many inconsistencies. Saya's character is BS as well.This series is a joke. I wondered why the producers would give such a BS script the go ahead? Was it because it was produced by CLAMP? Either way, it sucked BIG TIME. But still, I would like to watch the movie and see how it all ends. Maybe the whole anime was sort of like a promotion for the movie, the real deal. And yes, watching all the main cast (except for the Class Representative) getting killed was fun.For some reason, this series reminds me of Madness Combat, with the whole excessive butchering, masked soldiers, and the protagonist getting her eye blown out by the main antagonist, thus failing to kill him, yet somehow survived.

Sep 29, 2011 7:16 PM

Mar 2008
As lame as the show was, I have to admit it sure went out with a bang. Enough to save it from a 3/10 rating. That episode alone bumped it up to 4.5. I guess that rounds up to 5 but I'm just gonna make it 4 anyway. I just wish all that gore wasn't censored. It makes me want to do something violent. I guess I'll pop in a God of War game.

But man, this ep was so crazy! Really good fight scenes and the gore was on a whole other level. The part where Nene and Nono got killed (again) and the human blender part was just... i don't even have words to describe them. It was like the creators just thought, "Let's go all out to reward the viewers for watching this boring ass show up til now." I actually will watch the movie just to see how they plan to top all that.
Sep 29, 2011 7:26 PM

Jul 2010
well well last episode was good action and shit like it should have been the whole series
if they would make a sequel serie or movie with saya being like in the last episode
i'd watch it

end score 5/10
Sep 29, 2011 7:33 PM

Jun 2008
the last episode was really impressive - for the gore, animation and quality. The whole series was mediocre with some shit episodes, but this last one was really amazing. Gonna watch the movie to see saya getting her revenge
ciaossu
Sep 29, 2011 8:47 PM
Jun 2008
oh boy really what way to lead it movie til next year.

1.coffee guy reveal alot that saya can't eat human but eat monsters.
2.coffee guy time to reveal "winners" & "losers" prize.
3."losers" get guy want money get pancake face & eaten while twins get one of them got hammered like a rag doll & eaten while other get legs pulled spilt eaten.
4.female research get tonged wrap but saved by saya then saya enter the beast's tummy to finish the beast.
5.female research running but got hug with big bite drinken to death by saya's "father" who is a half-human monster.
6.saya vs "father" with saya had to kill him give "father" did care.
7.saya chase coffee guy who summon rabbit monster but got squash so then gun here down but "class pres" tried to help but also get gun down reveal "class pres" did care for saya.
8.bunny monster got many grab all "extra" bag them, eat them, pull heads, eat like a corn, shish kabob them, blend them all up big "coffee blood", & gun them down yea leave no witness.
9.coffee guy & female person getting away yet female is only in it so she get to be tokyo gov.
10.saya kill the bunny monster chase coffee guy but boom eye shot.
11..saya after all happen yea tears skirt make eye-patch now on revenge on coffey guy & oh dog reveal one of saya's wishes.

so yea really besides give i don't had plan to watch first but wham keep coming then after ep.11 i'm all in & yet really oh boy this so wham to watch.

really at movie to continue it & yea good luck to anyone in new york, texas, california, or canada to whoever going to license & dub you're so going to need it.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 29, 2011 8:54 PM

Aug 2011
This show was stupid, and was a total insult to what the original series was.
I'm a big CLAMP fan, but if the plot was really their idea, they should get her hands off of it, cause they REALLY blew it.

5/10, and I'm being ridiculously nice just because the gore scenes, in fact, were quite enjoyable (well, not that much if we take into account the censorship). Moreover, I.G made these scenes visually interesting... what else could they do? "This is a shitty anime, at least lets make it look cool", lol.

» Escapism.

Sep 29, 2011 9:02 PM

Sep 2008
Mmmmmmmmm purple and yellow panties.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2011 9:04 PM

Oct 2008
Blood C sets a record for how boring well animated action and tons of blood and gore can be....
The supposed reveal episode had no impact due to a lack of interest in the characters.
When people die, it's almost comical and funny. Actually, it is comical and funny now that I think about it...
Goes to show action scenes with absolutely no meaning or reason behind them are a snore-fest...

Please save the man power to dig up weeds rather than make a movie out of this travesty. Then again, even Blood C is better than pure fanservice shows... not by much though.
Sep 29, 2011 9:07 PM

Apr 2011
Hmm...at least the panty shots weren't censored
Sep 29, 2011 9:11 PM

Jun 2010
Well... This episode made me want to puke my brains out, bloody is one thing, but this episode took it way too far... This was ridiculous, but my expectations for a good ending was 0 anyway, and the beginning part of the episode was cool at least... I LOLed when Saya was actually trying to save someone, there was so many times when I went "Oh shit she saved her- never mind... wait a minute- nope- Ahhahahaaa saya actually saved- she's dead...LOL"
Saya is a horrible hero LOL.

3/5 for the last, because it actually entertained me at least.
"The R1 Anime business is a cruel and shallow financial trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Sep 29, 2011 9:11 PM
Jan 2011
i do not understand the haters because i loved this show. I loved the sword fight with her father, it showed respect and reverence as they fought.
the one thing is that it feels like a giant setup for the real event (movie). she was unable to save anyone, she should of saved someone. i love that she tried to save someone who was horrible to show her true desire to save everybody not just "good" people or just friends.
Also i thnk the whole setup by the coffee house guy is to free her so she is able to kill humans to defend against "the fearful people who want her power".
Sep 29, 2011 9:26 PM

Sep 2011
All i can say is this

Yay!!! Saya is back to being all Badass and bloody again. XD

Eps 11- 12

4/5

Eps 1-10

2/5 - Sorry clamp :/
Sep 29, 2011 9:47 PM
Apr 2011
Two main things that put me off completely from this TV series:

1. Poor execution of the story.
2. Saya. I mean even if she was brainwashed, I wished she was not so happy-go-lucky especially when she sings her excruciating song. It completely ruined the atmosphere. I don't see her being the same person when she is serious.

Will I pick up watching where I left off at? Definitely not.
Sep 29, 2011 9:47 PM

Jul 2009
The "cleanup" at the end was so absurd! The blender was hilarious. 6/10
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 29, 2011 9:54 PM
Sep 2010
Wow... that was terrible. Too much blodshed for nothing and I don't think even the twins deserve such horrible deaths. The giant rabbits part was just ridiculous. The story wasn't worth it. I don't think I will bother with the movie.
Sep 29, 2011 10:03 PM
Aug 2011
I really LOVE this episode!!!!
cool killing method and Saya went violent.... LOL
it's good to have Saya regained her memories and her capabilities.. \o/
10/10 from me.... hahahahahaha....

and definitely will watch the Movie... can't wait for next year...
I hope CLAMP will fulfill my expectation from BLOOD....

and yes, CLAMP surely love to have one-eyed hero/heroine...
the last I knew were Fay and Shaoran (from tsubasa chronicle)
Sep 29, 2011 10:41 PM

Mar 2008
This episode? 9/10.
The series? 5/10 and that's being generous.
Sep 29, 2011 11:25 PM

Aug 2009
Well, if the whole series had this episode's plot development and animation, then it would've been a great show.
Too bad it didn't. 6/10. An enjoyable series that suffered many plot issues that could've been easily resolved. This episode was cool though.
Sep 29, 2011 11:34 PM

Dec 2010
i dont know how i feel about the ending. i was hoping she would kill that guy. The scenes with those rabbits were amazing i love how creative they got with each kill. if only the whole season was like that. It took forever to get started and just dragged on i wish it wasnt censored.
- Marissa Chan!
Sep 30, 2011 12:14 AM

Jan 2009
The only thing I didn't like about the episode was that Saya wasn't the one to kill Toki and the twins...mostly Toki

I was Oh-So-Happy that it was Toki who was shown being chewed in the preview last week

ShadowAlex said:

I'm dying here! That was the worst part of this episode

-------

Sucks that we won't get to see how Saya tortures Fumito and Yuka (Governor of Tokyo? LOL) to death until 2013. I do hope CLAMP has something special planned.

We do have written spoilers to look forward to when the movie comes out in June in '12, but meh.

I really hope Watanuki (even if he's still only a dog) is in it. Fumito said that Saya is under a "compulsion" that he had nothing to do with regarding why she won't eat humans, and that he only used that to create the false memory of a "contract" that she made with someone to protect humans.

So...does Fumito know about the Shop? If Watanuki granted her wish to "remain the same", why did she ask for that if she made it before she was captured? If she wanted to stay the same, why would she want the ability to kill humans as a prize if she won? Or was that just something Fumito decided to be her prize whether she wanted it or not? Why did Watanuki keep asking her "Who did you promise that to?" regarding PROTECTING humans? Are there two separate wishes? Did Saya ask for both of them, or did someone else wish something for her?

Almost 10 months until the movie opens in Japan...ugh.
LadyOrihimeSep 30, 2011 12:24 AM
Sep 30, 2011 12:55 AM
Sep 30, 2011 12:56 AM

Feb 2010
pretty good final ep rest was solala 6/10.
Sep 30, 2011 1:05 AM

Feb 2011
bubba bo bo bo said:

I hope her eye grows back… cant fantasise about a one eyed chick..

Saya looks ugly in that eye patch xD

Want s2!

7/10
XxshizxXSep 30, 2011 1:12 AM
Sep 30, 2011 1:35 AM

Oct 2010
did she really lose her eye? ;A;
Sep 30, 2011 2:17 AM
Jul 2011
THAT WAS BLOODY EPIC! I started losing faith in this show, but then ending was pretty awesomely mindblowing, and that's what I love about CLAMP. 8/10!

OMG! One eye character? That's so CLAMP. When I saw Saya with one eye, 'OMG FAAAIIIIII! ... And Watanuki but still, FAAAIIIII!!!! <3)
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Sep 30, 2011 2:40 AM

Nov 2007
I'm trying not to hate the serie but it's hard. I had so much expectation at first and watch, patiently and then painfully every episodes just for that?!

Saya was cool the last 10 minutes and I couldn't even enjoy it because of stupid ultra-gruesome and gratuitous violence. Damn!
Whoever in charge of the screenplay of this anime needs to change job, right now!

Still looking forward to the movie because true-self Saya should be much more interesting, wanna see Gimauve-kun die painfully and never can get enough of Clamp mind-fracked universe.

final note : 5/10 ( 2 points for Clamp design and 3 for Op/Ed themes)
Sep 30, 2011 2:56 AM

Aug 2007
Of course there has to be a character who loses his or her eye when CLAMP is involved. Lol evil bunnies. I still like Fumito the best D:
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Sep 30, 2011 3:01 AM

Jul 2010
After all the wtf, I admit that this episode ended better than I assumed. Hell I'll watch the movie.

6/10

I've watched a lot of anime, but I think it may be safe to say that this is the goriest. Does anyone know of a more gruesome show?
Sep 30, 2011 3:02 AM

Nov 2007
Watching this on niconico with streaming comments actually made it bearable and somewhat enjoyable... If it wasn't for that I would have dropped this show very early. But this was just plain ridiculous in a so bad it's good kind of way that I hadn't experience before. Thanks for that Clamp, but this writer should seriously be fired.

I'm giving this a generous 3/10, and that's thanks to the niconico comments.
Sep 30, 2011 3:06 AM
Aug 2011
Holy crap a decent fight finally, fast movement to actually save someone... even though it ended terrible. Well this show was just meh and I hate that I still have the movie to watch. Not really looking forward to it 4/10 <_< I should change my policy and start dropping stuff like this.
Sep 30, 2011 4:46 AM

Oct 2010
Sighs we will get the damn dvd in 2013. I hate how it takes Japan like 10-1 year just 2 release it on DVD.
Sep 30, 2011 4:55 AM

May 2010
This episode has lot of censored and fucked up revelation !!

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.