Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 12, 2008 6:29 PM

Apr 2008
Me im doing it but not in midnight cause its just freaking me out..I do it many times but not in night i was just searching,but there you can see the real hotline to hell but i think its not true at all cause why its not in the midnight??..
But hey once i did it exact 11:30 in the night but when im now going to type,it became cold at my back so i run fast in my bed,i forgot to turn off the computer..when i was looking at it,,it makes me that i cant stop imagining what ould happen next..i cant stand for it!!i just cover my face with my pillow!!..So thats why i dont like big bedrooms like mine!!..whew..Thank goodness my sister came over to my bedroom in that time and then shes borrowning my make ups..So thank goodness..But i wont try it on exact 12:00 in the midnight that would be impossible for me to do..It really is freakking me out...Even i want to take a revenge to someone i wont still do it,im just going to do my own steps to make her down!!.yes thats the spirit..

KomikaAug 29, 2008 1:49 AM

Mai; Inactive. Ta-tah!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 18, 2008 11:30 PM

Feb 2008
Yep!!!... I've tried it... and then nothing happens...LOL...^^
Jul 19, 2008 6:43 AM

Jun 2008
kamika_mizu said:
Me im doing it but not in midnight cause its just freaking me out..I do it many times but not in night i was just searching,but there you can see the real hotline to hell but i think its not true at all cause why its not in the midnight??..
But hey once i did it exact 11:30 in the night but when im now going to type,it became cold at my back so i run fast in my bed,i forgot to turn off the computer..when i was looking at it,,it makes me that i cant stop imagining what ould happen next..i cant stand for it!!i just cover my face with my pillow!!..So thats why i dont like big bedrooms like mine!!..whew..Thank goodness my sister came over to my bedroom in that time and then shes borrowning my make ups..So thank goodness..But i wont try it on exact 12:00 in the midnight that would be impossible for me to do..It really is freakking me out...Even i want to take a revenge to someone i wont still do it,im just going to do my own steps to make her down!!.yes thats the spirit..

hahahahaha..same as you..but im not trying it on exact 12:00 its creeping me out..its like im imagining it..but i really tried but nothing happens either..but its like im kinda shock when im doing it in night..that time is like its going to 12..but then suddenly i imagined someone in my mind..it really is creepy..like a man with a knife,im imagining things before its going to happen so i stop..im not brave enough to do that even they've talkin its fake..still i dont wanna do it..i cant explain what just happened to me its a misunderstnad thing that you cant really understand or believe either..this like this should not be able to do..maybe it turns you crazy for thinking about what just happened to you..

medi26Jul 19, 2008 6:47 AM
Jul 20, 2008 1:01 AM

Feb 2008
If you are afraid doing it on midnight... Try this site Link because in phil. time this site is on on exact 7:00 am... In short 12:00 midnight in their place and 7:00 am ours... Try it...^^
Jul 20, 2008 5:39 AM

Feb 2008
LOL.
Well if it works for anyone please tell me.
Jul 24, 2008 8:56 AM

Jun 2008
I did it at noon (it didn't work) so i changed my computer time to midnight and i typed in the name of the person i hate the most. But then it just rerouted me to their official website (or a fan site, i cant tell because it is in Japanese)
Watch what you say, it changes your thoughts
Watch what you think, it changes your personality
Watch your personality, (i forgot the rest :X)
Jul 25, 2008 5:03 AM

Feb 2008
Oh... I see so it didn't work... Well I never tried it before because 7:00 am I'm still sleeping... ^^ Ok thanks for trying... ^^
Jul 26, 2008 12:03 AM

Apr 2008
what does a hell girl would tell us if its true??
is she going to say something like ai enma says about??
and then is she going to give as a yudo doll??

Mai; Inactive. Ta-tah!
Jul 26, 2008 12:29 AM

Jun 2008
uhm..never try it before..
maybe when i like to..ill do it..

kamika_mizu said:
what does a hell girl would tell us if its true??
is she going to say something like ai enma says about??
and then is she going to give as a yudo doll??

uhm kamika i think that its not same as the hell girl would tell us??(my opinion)
even though i never tried it..we must just fin out first before saying it..

Jul 26, 2008 1:37 AM

Feb 2008
I agree with Meri-chan... I think if its true the hell girl would not say the same thing like Ai does... But the Doll I have 2 choices for that (first)If I will use it and send the person I hate to hell and (second)Or I will not use that Doll I just Keep It... ^^

Really Really Really want that Doll... ^^
Aug 1, 2008 3:09 PM

Jun 2008
I can imagine someone keeping the doll and the character in the doll trapped forever lol
Watch what you say, it changes your thoughts
Watch what you think, it changes your personality
Watch your personality, (i forgot the rest :X)
Aug 1, 2008 9:26 PM

Feb 2008
I don't care about who is in that doll... I'll trap him/her there forever... HAHAHAHA
LOL...
Aug 23, 2008 2:42 PM

Aug 2008
I tried doing it at midnight. It freaked me out so bad, and I could have sworn I saw something moved in the glare of my computer screen, but I am assuming it only works if you try it when you are in Japan or something like that. I was out of the country, so...
Jan 21, 2012 4:46 AM

Dec 2011
You're missing the point:

You have to truly hate someone for it to work, and even then it's up to ojo-sama to decide if your case is worth her time. Accessing the site to "see if it works" will never work; you have to really, truly desire to send someone to hell. Besides, http://www.jigokutsushin.co.nr/ is an obvious fake (I'm assuming you guys are talking about that site b/c you all appear to be able to access it outside of midnight). The best English-language site I've found so far is http://www.jigokutsushin.de/ and I haven't tried the kanji site yet because I don't speak Japanese well enough to know what ojo-sama would tell me... what if the rules have changed since the anime aired? What if the anime was wrong? The manga isn't even finished at this point (the second sequel, 「地獄少女R」)... I always read the ToS's and EULA's before accepting such terms... kinda important in this case, don't you think?

*Edit* Woah! Look at those timestamps! Sorry, guys, I didn't notice this thread was dead until I posted... must've been Jigoku Shoujo!

Signature:
Signature:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» the manga version

koosha - Nov 29, 2017

0 by koosha »»
Nov 29, 2017 8:08 PM

Sticky: » Jigoku Shoujo Fanclub membercards distribution. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fatal1st - Jul 6, 2009

262 by Ayame_Rin »»
Aug 24, 2012 9:24 AM

Poll: » Is their a chance that we could find out if the hotline to hell is real??

mazni - Jul 19, 2008

7 by kesmikcuz »»
Jan 21, 2012 4:28 AM

» Is the Hotline to Hell is real???

bananakQ - Jun 16, 2008

17 by CelestialMelody »»
May 18, 2011 12:30 AM

» do you like ai enma??

Komika - May 1, 2008

9 by neji64plms »»
Oct 5, 2010 8:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.