Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2007 11:41 AM

Jul 2007
<strong>THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.</strong><br />----------------------------------------
<br /><br />Episode 3 Discussion

This episode turned out to be... ok I guess
Sono-sono turned out to be a really annoying character, no?

But this series looks really interesting, so I'll keep at it ^__^
Aug 2, 2007 1:23 PM

Jul 2007
Yeah Sono-sono is just ok. I also don't care much for the male lead... mainly because he doesn't seem to think anything of either girl. Maybe that's not totally true but that seems to be how it is portrayed. I do like the main female lead, although maybe that's just b/c of how I feel about the other characters.

Overall ok episode.

I'll stick with it, since I think this will be a short series...
Aug 4, 2007 8:24 PM

Jun 2007
iwubanime said:
Yeah Sono-sono is just ok. I also don't care much for the male lead... mainly because he doesn't seem to think anything of either girl. Maybe that's not totally true but that seems to be how it is portrayed. I do like the main female lead, although maybe that's just b/c of how I feel about the other characters.

My thoughts exactly. Kannagi just seems to be a rather boring character, to be perfectly honest. Actually, I don't really like any of the characters except for Chinami... but I love the concept, and I'm hoping the characters will develop, so I'll continue with the series. :]
Aug 5, 2007 2:19 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Sono-Sono bursting into the 'love spot' was funny though, I enjoyed that scene. I wonder what those two new characters are going to be like, I thought it's a comedy show but that last scene had something serious about it.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Aug 5, 2007 2:22 PM

Mar 2007
the male lead is jus another completely oblivious baka... yall know how i feel bout them.

But i love the megane mami ^_^ "i want your body!"

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Aug 13, 2007 4:49 PM

Aug 2007
I'm sure that guy on the plane at the end was L.A. from El Cazador. Dammit. He's bad enough in that series =P
Aug 13, 2007 7:14 PM

May 2007
Ranivus said:
the male lead is jus another completely oblivious baka... yall know how i feel bout them.

But i love the megane mami ^_^ "i want your body!"

This has been a season of the completely oblivious baka... but none worse than Itou Makoto from School Days. It's not even a competition. He needs to die by gasoline evaporation off of his body due to cold weather (see Yugo Negotiator).
Feb 10, 2021 2:11 PM

Aug 2013
This series is nostalgic for some reason that I can't help but like it. And I absolutely love the character design and soundtrack.
Dub = fake crap. Always.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code-E Episode 1 Discussion

cyruz - Jul 12, 2007

20 by Neimaj »»
Jun 24, 2021 10:40 PM

Poll: » Code-E Episode 12 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 23, 2007

14 by syncrogazer »»
Apr 19, 2021 5:51 PM

Poll: » Code-E Episode 7 Discussion

Kanashimi - Aug 26, 2007

6 by Gvendoline »»
Apr 4, 2017 8:30 AM

Poll: » Code-E Episode 6 Discussion

Kanashimi - Aug 25, 2007

5 by Gvendoline »»
Apr 3, 2017 7:59 PM

Poll: » Code-E Episode 5 Discussion

melancholy - Aug 16, 2007

6 by Gvendoline »»
Apr 2, 2017 11:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.