Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2011 4:57 AM

Sep 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting game.
Mar 2, 2013 2:18 PM

Oct 2009
.. WTF the expression on the mom's is mine when watching pure boredom. dialogue is so awful, i hate this MC more then ppl hate the MC from linebarrels. words i neva wanna hear in H title constipation, worst of all golden shower climax.
Mar 28, 2013 7:17 PM

Aug 2012
this is grade A hentai, excellent stuff, but only if you can handle watching child/mom do it. Y.O.U.C Great uncensored sex as always. 5/5 from me.
Apr 26, 2016 3:21 AM

Jan 2014
Hello, can someone explain me this episode? I didn't really get it, when the episode starts they are already doing sex, but when mom and the boy starts playing the game, they act like they didn't had sex before (but they did had sex before when the episode starts). I don't get get it why they act like they didn't had sex before.
Feb 26, 2017 4:50 AM
Feb 2017
That was the present thing in the beginning and the next thing the mom thinks is in flashback. Anyways can anyone clear up the water and say whether the mother and the son are biologicallying related or not ? If they are biologicallying related then it is just sick but if not it is an awesome piece of work
Mar 25, 2017 3:16 AM
Jul 2018
I was amused by one of the sister's lines in the English dub: "Yuji, you must want to see me start shedding blood just like you said all over this place." If someone heard that out of context, he'd probably think the character was talking about menstruation. Besides the line, the episode was extremely watchable for the most part (even after the mother and son started playing the game). The highlight was the mother's English VA. And this episode features what is probably the only time in anime where somebody's hips were actually moving on their own.
Aug 18, 2017 7:33 AM

Jul 2017
All I can say is wincest
Dec 25, 2018 9:00 PM

May 2014
Need a game like that. Incest is really the best, mmm. Great art and plot, but the first part didn't connect with the last part. That was a bit confusing. The rest was good. Next ep. the sister is gonna be a sex victim. :D
May 30, 2019 9:30 AM
May 2019
Small change: I am convinced that Yuji is doing it with his real mom. They look similar and ya he is also doing it with his stepsister.
May 16, 2022 12:58 AM
Oct 2021
The Real plot Here was The Dice Game Curse

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sexual Pursuit Episode 2 Discussion

InKensify - Sep 22, 2011

8 by AnimeWatcher1983 »»
May 16, 2022 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.