3It was OK
4.4%
2Disliked it
2.2%
1Hated it
2.2%
Average 4.6
45 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 22, 2011 4:16 AM

Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
*Mukuro and Verde seem to hate each other, but they teamed up cause Mukuro needed his intellect to see if they can improve their fighting capability while Verde needs his charisma.

*Mukuro tells Tsuna to take care of Chrome and that he detests the current one. Hmm I wonder what Chrome will do when/if she confronts him during this arc that would be interesting.

*Colonello wants to breaks Lal's curse while she wants Colonello's to be broken. Aww how sweet you two. T_T

*OMG Byakuran and the wreaths are back. All I can say is that Bluebell looks absolutely adorable with short hair. OMGWTF Kikyo? I like his TYL appearance better. Daisy is still a creepy little shit. Torikabto looks the same. Zakuro does too.

and the highlight of the chapter

YUNI COMES BACK!!!! Although I prefer Aria more *is shot*, but I'm happy to see Yuni again.

Overall it was a good chapter for me so 5/5 I guess. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 22, 2011 4:25 AM

Aug 2009
Mukuro....are you fucking serious right now!?!?! T_______T ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

SERIOUSLY MUKURO?!!?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! T______T

WAS EVERYTHING JUST A ACT??? ;~;

Were you just pretending to care about Chrome? Calling her precious!? Saying you were ALWAYS BY HER SIDE!!???

Poor Chrome...T__T *heartbroken*

AND MM... I HOPE BYAKURAN KILLS YOU...FUCKING HATE YOU.....dumb bitch...
Sep 22, 2011 4:37 AM
Oct 2008
Anyone else noticed the 'hover hand' of Ken above Chrome's shoulder on the title page? :D

I wonder who 'that man' is that Iemitsu was talking about. That person will team up with Fon. At first I thought Byakuran, but 'that man' has a weird scar on his forehead and several pages later it was revealed that Byakuran choses Yuni.

So who is 'that man' whom they bought to this era? Was he in the future-arc?
Sep 22, 2011 4:53 AM

Sep 2010
Atenias said:
Anyone else noticed the 'hover hand' of Ken above Chrome's shoulder on the title page? :D

I wonder who 'that man' is that Iemitsu was talking about. That person will team up with Fon. At first I thought Byakuran, but 'that man' has a weird scar on his forehead and several pages later it was revealed that Byakuran choses Yuni.

Maybe it is Kawahira and Fon chooses him??
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 22, 2011 5:02 AM

Feb 2010
Yay, Yuni came back again!! And I'm happy for Byakuran's return too.. ^^

@Atenias
I thought it was Byakuran first too, but later I think that black haired guy is can be younger self of Vindice (boss maybe) at last Arc.

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Sep 22, 2011 5:43 AM

Mar 2009
This chapter has become an awesome set-up for the next one - can't wait!

I too, was thinking it was Byakuran. But I think Merue might be on to something with that. The Vindice boss also had long hair too, face hasn't been shown, so, it's a strong possibility.

Sep 22, 2011 6:00 AM

Apr 2010
Lol Kikyo! His hair is amazing again! :D
I can't wait for the next chapter and hope Hibari will be there!
Sep 22, 2011 6:33 AM

Aug 2009
Lulexiaa said:
Mukuro....are you fucking serious right now!?!?! T_______T ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

SERIOUSLY MUKURO?!!?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! T______T

WAS EVERYTHING JUST A ACT??? ;~;

Were you just pretending to care about Chrome? Calling her precious!? Saying you were ALWAYS BY HER SIDE!!???

Poor Chrome...T__T *heartbroken*

AND MM... I HOPE BYAKURAN KILLS YOU...FUCKING HATE YOU.....dumb bitch...

Yeah M.M couldn't be more of a bitch. :/
I think he still cares about Chrome. He said to Tsuna "Please, take good care of her."
and since the cover was the Kokuyo gang with Chrome in it.. I think Mukuro will take her back some day.

------
And what, Byakuran is back?
Never thought of it. LOL
Sep 22, 2011 7:25 AM

Jul 2009
loved this chapter. i'm actually really excited that byakuran and the funeral wreaths are back! return of the milliefiore family?!
Sep 22, 2011 7:42 AM

Nov 2007
Haha Byakuran can't wait for Tsuna to encounter him and Yuni, that will be like "loooooooooool" anyways good progress chapter thought I personally prefered the sky arcobaleno to be left out of the story.
Sep 22, 2011 7:56 AM
Sep 2007
I really wanted to see Aria instead of Yuni.

Winner will probably be Collonelo since he is the only who doesn't want "prize" for himself.

Or maybe it will be all of them.

If it happens that all Arcobaleno return to their original forms, I believe they will still have ability to turn themselves into babies at will.

Also, I wonder if we'll learn anything about Hell Rings in this arc.
Sep 22, 2011 8:29 AM
Aug 2009
Byakuran! And Uni! I'm so glad to see them again :)

Roloko said:
Atenias said:

Maybe it is Kawahira and Fon chooses him??

I thought about Byakuran at first too, but maybe it really was Uncle Kawahira? After all, he seemed to be quite powerful, so maybe it's really him?
Sep 22, 2011 8:56 AM

Jul 2010
Yuni <3
Sep 22, 2011 9:00 AM

Oct 2010
Shit things just got interesting~~

To you guys bitching (For lack of a better word) about mukuro and chrome, i feel like he did that cause he knew this would be dangerous, and he didn't want her getting hurt at all. He wanted to keep her away from all this...or something :/

And dear god colonello and lal mirch. Those two are just so cute D: that's it, im shipping those two~

and kikiyo with a FRIEKING MOHAWK/MULLET HAIR THING SHIT IM IN LOVE.

Sep 22, 2011 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
I hereby declared Tsawada Tsunayoshi as officially 'SCREWED'
Sep 22, 2011 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
And regarding Mukuro and Chrome thing, despite all his dream of crushing the vongola, Mukuro deep downs know that he can't achieve this goal and Tsuna is better suited to look after Chrome than Mukuro himself
Sep 22, 2011 10:04 AM

Jun 2009
Dayuuuum!!! THis is getting good. XD
I seriously did not expect to see Byakuran again. Really really interesting.
Poor Chrome. I wonder what's the real reason for Mokuro's sudden rejection...hmmm there has to be something else. He obviously still cares about her b/c he asked Tsuna to take care of her, right?

And who is Fon going to choose? What was the guy's name, the one that adult Ip-pin always delivers noodles to? What about him. If Byakuran and them appeared again that guy should too right?? That's just my guess. And where is Hibari?? O.O
Sep 22, 2011 10:04 AM

Jan 2009
nice chemistry between lal and colonello.
Sep 22, 2011 10:16 AM
Aug 2009
Haha this is gonna be legen ..wait for it.. Really looking forward to what's gonna happen next. Good chapter

...dary!
Sep 22, 2011 10:24 AM

Oct 2009
hJ said:

^THIS
Also I think I had a heartattack when Byakuran appeared with the funeral wreaths, I was first scared and then happy when I realised Byakuran is somewhat of a good guy now.

Collonello and Lal was so cute, Kinda makes me hope that collonello wins.

And I foresee epic ability battles comming up.
Sep 22, 2011 10:24 AM

Oct 2009
hJ said:

^THIS
Also I think I had a heartattack when Byakuran appeared with the funeral wreaths, I was first scared and then happy when I realised Byakuran is somewhat of a good guy now.

Collonello and Lal was so cute, Kinda makes me hope that collonello wins.

And I foresee epic ability battles comming up.
Sep 22, 2011 10:27 AM

Feb 2010
build up for this arc looks really good but that was never amano problem^^
Sep 22, 2011 10:46 AM

Feb 2008
i am pretty sure mukuro has never sided with them from the start. up until now it was all about mutual interest. since none of them are threatened by some enemy now all bets are off.

as for the last page somehow i figured something like this would happen. probably used the same time travel mechanism as the 10 year bazooka or the one that was used in the future.
Sep 22, 2011 10:47 AM

Jul 2010
Really... I was shocked that I see Yuni again ~!
@ ColoLal, aw cute he wanted to help Lal while Lal joined him. xD
@ Ggilo, yay Gamma! <3
@ Byakuran and those weirdos (But but some of them look good) I hadn't thought about it
@ Yuni, I was O_O

But I wonder, why does Yuni want to join even she hasn't any curse like other arcobalenos. Maybe she has a reason.
Sep 22, 2011 11:57 AM
Sep 2007
We all know where this is heading, everyone is going to go fuck yea, this arc is awesome, then it turns into crap. I don't like Byakuran being back in the picture or Yuni.
Hi
Sep 22, 2011 12:15 PM

Aug 2009
What does Mukuro mean by that he "detests" Chrome?
Sep 22, 2011 12:33 PM

Mar 2010
tamachana said:
Shit things just got interesting~~

To you guys bitching (For lack of a better word) about mukuro and chrome, i feel like he did that cause he knew this would be dangerous, and he didn't want her getting hurt at all. He wanted to keep her away from all this...or something :/

And dear god colonello and lal mirch. Those two are just so cute D: that's it, im shipping those two~

and kikiyo with a FRIEKING MOHAWK/MULLET HAIR THING SHIT IM IN LOVE.

This.

Lal nad Colonelle ♥ just too cute

And yes Tsuna is really screwed XD

I thought about Kawahira from the start when they mention "that man"

Hawaiian420 said:
We all know where this is heading, everyone is going to go fuck yea, this arc is awesome, then it turns into crap. I don't like Byakuran being back in the picture or Yuni.

and this.
xXxMati-chanxXx said:
But I wonder, why does Yuni want to join even she hasn't any curse like other arcobalenos. Maybe she has a reason.

Maybe from another arcobaleno or sth.
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Sep 22, 2011 1:59 PM

May 2008
I thought Byakuran was going to tell them that he is the new owner of the sky pacifier but I'm glad that it's actually Yuni who came back~
Sep 22, 2011 3:16 PM

May 2009
OMG!!! I didnt expect any of this!!!! I completely forgot about the sky arcobaleno!!!! And Byakuran is back!!! SO COOL!!
Sep 22, 2011 3:59 PM

Nov 2009
YUNI! I'm going between 'Omg yes my favorite character!' and 'Does this make her death less meaningful/people don't die in manga do they?'.

But Ten-Years-Ago!Yuni, how old was she?
Sep 22, 2011 4:07 PM
Sep 2007
Why would Tsuna be screwed?

He pretty much defeated all those guys (including Mukuro) before.

Even if they powered up, it's not like Tsuna didn't grow stronger as well.
Sep 22, 2011 4:07 PM

Aug 2009
Lulexiaa said:

Detest has almost the same meaning as 'despise'.
Sep 22, 2011 4:58 PM

Aug 2009
Keibo said:
Lulexiaa said:

Why would Mukuro despise Chrome?!? D:
Sep 22, 2011 5:39 PM

Aug 2009
Lulexiaa said:
Keibo said:
Lulexiaa said:

I don't know, maybe he thinks she is weak or something?... I honestly have no idea :/
but he said the 'current' Chrome, maybe he wants to test her if she can do it without him or so.
Sep 22, 2011 5:41 PM

Oct 2009
Lulexiaa said:
Keibo said:
Lulexiaa said:

when Mukuro said that I could only think that Mukuro is a Sadist :P

on another note

pretty good chapter~~
Sep 22, 2011 5:43 PM

Jan 2010
Gamma and Yuni are amazing <3. I can't wait to see how they look Ten Years Earlier :D
Sep 22, 2011 5:54 PM

May 2011
Roloko said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
*Mukuro and Verde seem to hate each other, but they teamed up cause Mukuro needed his intellect to see if they can improve their fighting capability while Verde needs his charisma.

*Mukuro tells Tsuna to take care of Chrome and that he detests the current one. Hmm I wonder what Chrome will do when/if she confronts him during this arc that would be interesting.

*Colonello wants to breaks Lal's curse while she wants Colonello's to be broken. Aww how sweet you two. T_T

*OMG Byakuran and the wreaths are back. All I can say is that Bluebell looks absolutely adorable with short hair. OMGWTF Kikyo? I like his TYL appearance better. Daisy is still a creepy little shit. Torikabto looks the same. Zakuro does too.

and the highlight of the chapter

YUNI COMES BACK!!!! Although I prefer Aria more *is shot*, but I'm happy to see Yuni again.

Overall it was a good chapter for me so 5/5 I guess. xD

* I Like Mukuro and Verde , and I think Chrome will join Mukuro .

* I think Colonello will choose Sasagawa Ryohei .

* I'm happy ^_^ to see Byakuran with the funeral wreaths ,but I'm disappointed because they teamed up with Giglio Nero Family .

* And why Yuni ? she is not an Arcobaleno .

* I guess Fon will choose Kawahira ,Hibari Kyoya and I-Pin .

Sep 22, 2011 6:14 PM

May 2011
Keibo said:
Lulexiaa said:
Keibo said:
Lulexiaa said:

I don't know, maybe he thinks she is weak or something?... I honestly have no idea :/
but he said the 'current' Chrome, maybe he wants to test her if she can do it without him or so.

I guess Mukuro think is the best for Chrome to be with Tsuna and his friends because that's will make her happier since she always lonely and they will take care of her more but as we know Chrome will go back to him .

Sep 22, 2011 7:43 PM

Mar 2008
Not impressed with Byakuran's reappearance, not at all.
Sep 22, 2011 8:42 PM

Sep 2010
Am I the only one who didn't like Kikyo's hair? I guess I'll get used to it eventually like I did with TYL!Dino's. Dx

Maybe Mukuro will test Chrome to see if she is worthy of being with him and his gang? Or maybe he wants her to be the full time mist guardian instead of him? I guess we will find out when the time comes and she confronts him on or off the battlefield.

I don't care I still love MM no matter what anyone says and I still like the MM/Chrome yuri paring
Sep 22, 2011 10:45 PM

Jan 2011
Oh my gawd, Byakuran and the 6 Funeral Wreaths, Gamma and Co. and even Yuni?! Holy crap, this was an awesome chapter! Everyone of them looks really good when they're young. Also, WTF MUKURO! How could you do that to Chrome... >.>

Overall loved this chapter, this arc may become my favourite one seeing as how most of the future characters are back.
Sep 23, 2011 3:18 AM

Jun 2009
and there we have it... byakuran returns..XDD

and why yuni looks like the futute yuni?? it seems like she doesn't get younger..XDD
Sep 23, 2011 7:02 AM
Jun 2011
LOOL verde and mukuro = new comic relief

damn, some shit's about to go down!! yuni mentioned breaking the curse, so i have a feeling that if she wins they'll all return to adult bodies.

you folks are smarticle particles, i forgot all about uncle kawahira xD

i love kikyo's hair! o~ho?

no G.B.?? :(
7180156.png
Sep 23, 2011 8:37 AM

Jul 2009
Ok ... I;m not sure if to continue reading this manga or not ... it just has become SO Tiwsted!!!! DX ........... I'm confused ..... isn't gamma supposed to be dead since he sacrificed himself?! I mean unless the maskman was GOD then this is just screwed ......
Sep 23, 2011 12:41 PM

Aug 2008
NEKO-est said:
Ok ... I;m not sure if to continue reading this manga or not ... it just has become SO Tiwsted!!!! DX ........... I'm confused ..... isn't gamma supposed to be dead since he sacrificed himself?! I mean unless the maskman was GOD then this is just screwed ......

Gamma died in the future, so he still lives in the present - it's pretty logical. The question is, how the hell Yuni came back, because her existance was supposed to be erased in all times, hmmm...

But back to the topic.
Great chapter - when I saw Byakuran I was really surprised, but then Yuni came and I was like: Holly... WHAT?! O_O
Lmao at Mukuro and Verde's bickering ;D
Also I officially started shipping Lal and Colonello - they're soo sweet! ^^
I have no idea who was the one mentioned by Tsuna's dad, but at that moment, I was so sure, that it's Byakuran...

And I must say it too - Kikyo's hair rox! xD
Sep 23, 2011 1:07 PM

Oct 2008
Man this arc really looks like it will be the best one yet, every major character is back for this and im getting psyched. Seeing Byakuran and Yuni made my day.
Sep 23, 2011 1:12 PM

Aug 2009
CoolNorah said:
Keibo said:
Lulexiaa said:
Keibo said:
Lulexiaa said:

I guess Mukuro think is the best for Chrome to be with Tsuna and his friends because that's will make her happier since she always lonely and they will take care of her more but as we know Chrome will go back to him .

If I was Chrome, I wouldnt be happy if Mukuro wasnt by my side ;___;
Chrome wasnt to be with Mukuro, but Mukuro just keeps ditching her, which makes me sad ;__;
Sep 23, 2011 4:51 PM
Jun 2011
This arc would be really so interesting and I'm glad to Byakuran and Yuni <3
Sep 23, 2011 9:30 PM

Feb 2010
Couldn't help but lol @ Verde's and Mukuro's conversation. Though I'm really wondering why Verde pictured Mukuro in a...chicken-looking costume or outfit o__o

I initially really wondered what Mukuro meant when he detests the "current" Chrome...and the meaning behind his telling Tsuna to take care of Chrome. But after reading other people's comments...I think its still possible that he still cares for Chrome to some extent. But then again, I don't know *shrugs*. It would certainly be nice to know that he genuinely cares about her (MukuroxChrome fan here).

I also find it sweet how Lal and Colonnello are trying to free each other from the curse.

I also thought "that man" that Tsuna's father was referring to was Byakuran too o.O That's why I'm a little confused when reading other people's comments about how he's not referring to Byakuran. But anyways, I wonder if the arcobaleno that's teaming up with that guy is the one with the clear pacifier...?

And OMG Gamma 8D
Also, seeing Byakuran and the funeral wreaths was a little...bizarre to me o_o
But anyways, it's kind of good to see Uni. Though I personally want to see Aria more since she only has a very brief appearance.

Overall, interesting chapter. Though things seem to get more and more bizarre X_x I'm kind of worried about how Amano Akira will handle this arc..
Sep 24, 2011 6:28 AM

Mar 2009
Wow... great chapter.

I'm really curious as to how Yuni can appear in the present. After the events of the future arc, she shouldn't be able to exist in any timeline. Hopefully... there's a good explanation later

XD The Mukuro image Verde had
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.