Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2011 9:29 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Of course everyone is failing badly with there powers... Nappa really isn't taking any damage..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 22, 2017 5:02 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Ten Shin Han loses the arm, and Kaos died uselessly!!!
Seems antz our heroes!!!
Jan 5, 2019 8:24 PM

Sep 2011
wow Nappa cut off Tenshinhan arm with just one attack. That is crazy.

Poor Chiaotzu, sacrificed himself for nothing.
Feb 13, 2020 12:55 AM

Aug 2012
Much quicker chapter that really puts over the considerable gap in powers between Nappa and the Z Fighters, so effortlessly cutting off Tien's arm and surviving the suicide bomb of Chiaotzu. Things are moving a bit too quick for Chiaotzu death to really land with impact (besides, it's not like he can't be revived) but I do think Toriyama handled his death with more weight than Yamcha's. It still feels more about Tien than Chiaotzu but Chiaotzu was never that important anyway since it's fitting, still I appreciated the little panel given to him before death, sandwiched in between his best friend begging him not too, it's nice to get perspective on how he's feeling, I like to think both the smile and tears are because of Tien. There's also a lot more emphasis on the impact it has on Tien, with the whole panel explosion reaction and the intense shouting, it's just more effectively drawn.
Jun 10, 2021 1:52 PM

Nov 2019
Chiaotzu’s pointless sacrifice is sad and hilarious at the same time.
Sep 29, 2021 2:31 PM
Feb 19, 2023 2:03 AM

Nov 2010
I really like Nappa's electric aura of energy that surrounds him. No idea if it's a specific technique or if it's just to show his strength. But it's neat. And I feel that's one of the reasons Tienshinhan's arm just comes clean off like that. Another great moment that quickly shows how underpowered our heroes are. 

And the death of Chaozu so quickly after Yamchu. I don't mind this death at all and I think it is handled better than Yamchu. I like how Piccolo commends Chaozu. 
Jun 20, 2023 8:11 AM

Dec 2022
god DAMN every one is getting packed up

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 50 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 18, 2011

8 by jakique »»
Apr 17, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 420 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 26, 2011

6 by User-Name »»
Apr 11, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 423 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 26, 2011

3 by Fantalicious »»
Apr 11, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 422 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 26, 2011

5 by Fantalicious »»
Apr 11, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 421 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 26, 2011

3 by Fantalicious »»
Apr 11, 12:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.