Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2008 8:28 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Why do I get the feeling that, ultimately, there is not going to be some sort of romantic pairing for Shuurei? Is this a women's empowerment anime and nobody forewarned me? lol

Apr 19, 2009 1:04 AM

Jan 2008
Azrylle said:
Why do I get the feeling that, ultimately, there is not going to be some sort of romantic pairing for Shuurei? Is this a women's empowerment anime and nobody forewarned me? lol
lol! i wonder what those papers were....

Jun 25, 2012 2:08 PM

Apr 2009
Three years on a rock is a lot of bitter work. LOL Sorry I couldn't help myself pun the episode title.

Where the hell is Ryuuren?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 21, 2013 2:01 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Ryuuren took the test so he could roam around freely :D

Man that's harsh. Such discrimination, both against age and gender. And it's even worse for Shuurei because no one is willing to talk to her anymore...but it's good that Shuurei and Eigetsu have each other to go through the tough times, it would be more draining I would think if they were enduring it by themselves without support.
Oct 12, 2013 10:18 PM

Jan 2008
tingy said:
Ryuuren took the test so he could roam around freely :D

Man that's harsh. Such discrimination, both against age and gender. And it's even worse for Shuurei because no one is willing to talk to her anymore...but it's good that Shuurei and Eigetsu have each other to go through the tough times, it would be more draining I would think if they were enduring it by themselves without support.

I feel the same way i do feel really bad for both of them I know how it turns out as of the first season but i dont want to spoil it for anyone so i wont say anything beyond that.
Feb 7, 2014 10:40 AM

Nov 2010
My curiosity about those papers are killing me! xD I wish that they'd translate the light novels into english so I could know the ending of Shuurei's journey.
May 28, 2014 4:29 AM

Aug 2013
Jealous court officials and exam passers = the equivalent of anime high school girls.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 24, 2014 2:57 AM

Jul 2009
What a sad episode :(

I feel sorry for Shurei and Eigetsu. Even Kochou started avoiding Shurei despite she gave Shurei makeup equipment awhile ago.

Such discrimination, just because they didn't that a young boy or a girl could pass an exam.

It's a good thing Ryuuki reminded them that someone tampered their schedule.

Houju probably didn't want to tell Shurei that he knows her work from last time, just to save her from being use as blackmail.

Nice advice Kouyuu, but he really needs to know he's way out XD

Fight hard Shurei and Eigetsu!!! You could do this!!!

Can't wait to see how this folds out!
Jul 18, 2022 11:15 AM

Feb 2012
It's getting pretty exciting. An underdog story always draws the viewer in, and it's more interesting than when a bunch of bishies was always there to rescue her. Not to mention those mystery documents, I'm getting the "one more episode" feels.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 33 Discussion

tofei - Jun 28, 2012

5 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 22, 7:47 AM

» Which other anime feature an official as the protagonist ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

1 by Amuvlet »»
Mar 5, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Jan 8, 2009

16 by agricheria »»
Mar 3, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 19 Discussion

CrackityJones - Oct 26, 2010

12 by korogoro »»
Jul 18, 2023 6:12 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 35 Discussion

yuzuru19 - Jun 14, 2009

32 by savvyg »»
Feb 16, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.