Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
itazurana Kiss
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 15, 2008 6:11 PM

May 2008
OMG BEST EPISODE EVER! I was giggly the WHOLE TIME! I'm so happy!
Jul 15, 2008 7:54 PM

Jun 2007
AH!!! all the time i was saying "and when is her dream going to be over???" it was all so sudden but yay!!! really looking forward to the next part n_n
Jul 15, 2008 8:45 PM

May 2008
LOLOL I knewwww the moment Chris said she liked someone else that it would be Kin...

and yeah, im still skeptical about Irie's feelings suddenly emerging like that... guess we'll see what happens...

Oh and... best ep yet
theeggman85Jul 15, 2008 8:52 PM
Jul 15, 2008 8:49 PM

Oct 2007
Aniangel said:
It just shows that it pays to be persistent...

What a terrible message to send to girls!

whatever happened to self-respect? :-/
Jul 15, 2008 8:56 PM

Jan 2008
It is about time I thought it would be alittle longer but it turned out okay. I was wondering how long it was going to take Chris to tell someone who it was that she liked as for Yuuki at first I thought he was alittle snot nose kid at the beginning but now I don't mind him. I do feel bad for Kinnosuke though but things are looking up for him. Well that is if he says yes to her. Here is a good question I wonder what Matsumoto will think about all of this.
Jul 15, 2008 10:37 PM

Aug 2007
hee hee hee hee hee hee hee

*dies laughing*

I love knowing plots beforehand.

Minor plot hint for those who feel it is just going to get boring from here on out:

Jul 15, 2008 10:49 PM

Jun 2008
OMG! *sniff sniff* I can't stop crying. Kotoko finally gets Irie! I'm so happy for her!

I had to watch the rain scene twice because I was trembling and biting my nails the first time around. I wanted to be sure I heard/read everything correctly. LOL. Irie sounded mighty sexy in that rain. *shivers* Ooooh, please keep talking like that! XD

Jul 15, 2008 11:40 PM

Jan 2008

cant wait for the succeeding episodes...

anyways, did you notice the poll?.. LOL
Jul 16, 2008 12:10 AM

Oct 2007
I still can't believe they got married so fast,that makes me a bit worried of what's to come.
Oh,and has anyone noticed that Naoki is drawn slightly different?or is it just me?
Jul 16, 2008 12:41 AM
Oct 2007
Holycrap wat

I hope they show the wedding night at least.
Jul 16, 2008 6:36 AM

Jul 2008
kalindiana said:
Aniangel said:

What a terrible message to send to girls!

whatever happened to self-respect? :-/

The message that I was sending is not to give up on your dreams/hopes. I don't know the kind of perception you have on what I said but it seems to be misplaced. In the anime Irie only used to tease her because he had issues but was also kind to her as well...
AniangelJul 16, 2008 7:10 AM
Jul 16, 2008 9:06 AM

Jun 2008
twisteda said:
has anyone noticed that Naoki is drawn slightly different?or is it just me?

I noticed this too, especially during the first half of the episode. He started to look normal again as we progressed through the second half.

Jul 16, 2008 11:12 AM

Jan 2008
Damn awesome episode <3.

I was watching the first few minutes up to Kotoko telling her friends about the marriage, then I had to head out for the whole day. Came home after a tired day and I must stay it's well relaxing to watch this ;3. Hope this will stay good and I just LOVE the ED.

我爱你

Jul 16, 2008 11:52 AM

Oct 2007
Kineta said:
Fantastic episode!

Had me laughing and cheering from start to finish. I'm in eternal shoujo bliss at the moment. Excuse while I enjoy it...

Ahhhhh~~~ Good job, Naoki. Kotoko, may you make the rest of his life as interesting as hell x)

QFT!
Oba -Sama's no nonsense you guys are getting married now! FTW!
Kotoko FTW!
Kin-Chan's selflessness FTW!
Shoujo FTW!

I want the manga so bad now.
aww man great stuff... bring on the babies!!!
Jul 16, 2008 12:05 PM

Mar 2007
The manga is excellent, but the art style is very "unique". I thought Tada Kaoru's art was really scary the first time I saw it (Miihaa Paradise was the first series by her that I picked up), and some people call it ugly. However, after a while of reading her stories, the art style really grew on me, and now I like it a lot. But just a warning, it does take some getting used to, lol :) It is not "pretty" and can actually get rather messy at times ^_^; But it is a great read, and I recommend it :D
Jul 16, 2008 1:15 PM

Mar 2008
I wonder if it's Kin-chan who polled with 'Hated it' xD
Jul 16, 2008 2:22 PM

Mar 2007
OMG it was so fast. But so good, it really was a great episode. ;____; I can't wait to the next one. <3
Naoki rolz. <3

Jul 16, 2008 6:58 PM

May 2008
RaitoTheReaper said:
Quite the shocker to see Irie change his mind so quickly. x__x
But such a good episode!
And the wedding kiss was priceless.

It was, and they manage to have the it on 2 weeks.
Jul 17, 2008 5:14 AM

Oct 2007
ZOMG!

Great episode!!!!

cant wait for the next episode ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2008 6:30 AM
Dec 2007
This episode totally scared me. It seemed as if Naoki suddenly got brainwashed...is it even possible for someone to change THAT DRASTICALLY? XD

Anyway, I'm happy for Kotoko that things turned out like this, but the best part was Christine falling for Kinnosuke XD
Jul 17, 2008 8:35 PM

Jul 2008
Omfg.. I can't believe that happened... that was.. fast.. well.. it was awesomeee!!. xD I liked the kiss scene.. Irie actually couldn't say anything back o.O andd.. hehe.. now Irie can't escape from Kotoko! MUAHAHAHA!!! okay.. well.. I wonder what's gonna happen next.. on their honeymoon!! o.O

and.. I wonder if Kinnosuke and Christine are gonna get together.. hmm.. next episode come already!

Too lazy to at least make it took prettier xD
Jul 18, 2008 8:19 PM

Apr 2007
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~

Shoujo ftw. The episode moved hella fast, but it was omega awesomeness anyways. I was kinda expecting the black haired chick from the university to barge in on the wedding or something, but that didn't happen.

Now lets see how the honeymoon goes! X3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2008 9:11 PM

Jun 2007
OH HELL YES.

This episode was beyond awesome. For a while I was thinking it was kinda rushed, but everything really made perfect sense. It's completely in character for Naoki to spring it suddenly upon Kotoko when he thinks he might lose her -- he's liked her for a while, after all. And the marriage, well, Oba-sama of course would do that. :D

The rain scene was excellent -- the seiyuus really outdid themselves. The confrontation with Kin-chan was awesome too; I really love that guy and can't wait to see him end up with Chris. And I love Naoki being so sweet. AAAAAAAH. I LOVE THIS. <333
Jul 20, 2008 12:08 PM

Feb 2008
OHMIGOSH!!!

That was the best episode EVER! I was going 'aww' and 'kyaaa' throughout the whole episode. I was not expecting that but I'm so excited to see where exactly this is going now.

Naoki was so adorable >.<
The kiss at the end has to be my favorite scene so far!
"You were crazy about me too!"
KYAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~
Jul 20, 2008 6:45 PM

Jul 2007
I *just* realized why I've been thinking that this show doesn't look very 90s -- it may be drawn in the style, but it's still digital animation! It would have been really cool if it was done with cels...

Well, that was an impressive 180-degree turn from Naoki! He pretended to be cool and uninterested for years, and suddenly he wants to marry Kotoko? Without even dating her? I can understand why she said yes, but he's just being silly. And even though they're now in an official relationship, he's still doing the bare minimum in showing his affections! Bad, bad boy.

I'm glad the potential issues with Chris and Kin-chan were solved quickly -- I was afraid that Chris' father would take a while to come around, but it looks like Chris convinced him she should live her own life. You go, girl! So idealistic, but still so cute! I know she'll succeed.

Naoki almost his father's company? He was going to be a doctor for, what, three episodes before he changed his mind? And he acted like his parents letting him marry Kotoko was a big deal? And no one ever thought of asking Yuki to succeed the company? That was certainly my first reflex.

Wait, she's getting married in college? What the heck? (Can you tell I'm writing this as I'm watching the episode?) Is that more common in Japan, by any chance; I know it's really rare around here.

And then, when the episode ended, I was really, really waiting for them to say "Just kidding!" Huh, I guess it is real. It's a good thing there's 12 episodes to go; this would make an okay ending but it felt really rushed. (Although I guess if it was the real ending it would have had another 12 episodes to happen so it wouldn't be rushed.)
AnomalousJul 20, 2008 7:00 PM

oh, these little earthquakes
Jul 21, 2008 2:07 PM

Dec 2007
I actually saw that one was coming. :P That's because I knew Naoki's mother wants Kotoko and Naoki is getting married at once. I felt this episode was little rushed, but it looks good so far. I loved how Naoki finally show his feeling to Kotoko. Good epiosde. Way to go, Kotoko!
Jul 21, 2008 4:54 PM

Jul 2008
cant believe he changed into someone totally different
but loved this episode since they got married !!
Jul 25, 2008 8:27 PM

Aug 2007
This part happened a lot earlier that I expected.
Jul 29, 2008 3:29 PM

Feb 2008
Ltay said:
Wow, that was a big twist, and i was laughing my ass off most of the time lol

I know, i couldn't stop laughing but it was seriously cute at its moments

The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven.
Aug 1, 2008 9:13 AM

Sep 2007
What a fast turn in the history!!

but it was awesome, I enjoyed every second of this chapter!!

and very happy waiting the "second part" of the anime, I didn't read the manga before so i hope in the end they will stay together

Kouta~
Aug 4, 2008 9:40 PM

Jan 2008
YAY!
MY SIGNATURE

Aug 5, 2008 9:05 AM

Feb 2008
5/5 ^^

very great episode. I didn't expected, that they married so fast. o.o
and the change of irie-kun was unexpected but nice. :)

And i knew, that Chris could be love Kin-chan. xD hehe
Aug 9, 2008 9:43 PM

Jun 2008
WAH?!? THEY GOT MARRIED!?!? that sure was fast... hmmmm
Aug 10, 2008 10:32 PM
Dec 2007
This is now my favorite episode of any anime...ever. I was awe struck the whole damned time. You think it was happening to me. ;;

Yeah, I did think it moved rather quickly. But oh well.
Aug 12, 2008 8:57 AM

Apr 2008
this ep was very unexpected haha. still cant believe they fit the wedding in too o__o but i guess this way we dont have to wait for things to drag on.. but i still think its pretty weird that naoki showed his true feelings so fast.
Aug 16, 2008 6:26 PM

Apr 2007
ahaha good one!
cabbit-chan said:
Aniangel said:

Unless you are Kin-chan lol XD

Sep 13, 2008 1:34 PM

Mar 2008
WTF JUST HAPPEN????, everything just appear out of no where, naoki propose to kotoko, christ propose to kin(wtf is with her taste in guy?), and the most suprising part was when naoki's mom just say they will get marry in 2 weeks and then at the end of the ep they just get marry. i feel like i just skipped 20 episode
Sep 29, 2008 10:16 PM

Feb 2007
Being spoiled a while back, I knew that the wedding episode was going to be fast-paced and come out of nowhere. Found it quite enjoyable.
Oct 5, 2008 7:38 AM

Sep 2008
never before have seen a series that advances the hell so quikly
men i loved this episode
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Nov 9, 2008 9:06 AM

Mar 2008
sppppeeeeedyyyyyyy but YAY!!!!!!!! WOW...
but now i cant believe it all happening SO FAST and wondering whts guna happen for the 10 episodes left? tho im pretty happy its 10 eps more of them 2 being a couple! hehehehe~~~
Dec 3, 2008 5:53 PM

Oct 2008
Owahahhah!! Where did that come from?!?!!? Cold nonchalant and then suddenly a proposal!!? This was some super fast development. Then a wedding!!
This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen hahah. This episode seems like it should be the last one but there's still like 12 more1
I really liked how Chris said Kin was the most handsome and sexiest mas she'd ever seen, lol
Dec 21, 2008 5:52 PM

Jan 2008
Last episode I really hated Chris, and thought she was really ugly and that her voice sounded horrible because she can't talk neither English nor Japanese right, but as soon as she stopped being a threat she suddenly seemed like a much nicer person, I didn't think she looked that ugly anymore and I started noticing Goto Yuko's "real" voice slipping through a lot, so the way she talks also seems much cuter now.
How you perceive someone depends so much on what you feel for them.
Jan 29, 2009 7:22 PM

Jan 2009
I would seriously turn gay for Naoki.

He has major sex appeal, honestly. How can you turn down a man like that?
Feb 8, 2009 7:54 AM

Dec 2008
just one big hit!
i feel somehow relieved for kotoko as naoki finally was able to understand his own feelings towards her!
a lot of touching moments in there...
Apr 26, 2009 4:08 PM
May 2008
WTF!? AAAAAAH THEY MARRIED WAY TOO SOON!!!!
... and we're just in the middle of the series, right?
THERE ARE 14 EPISODES LEFT, RIGHT!?

I think this will be the first anime where I can see the girl ACTUALLY get the man and ACTUALLY see what happens AFTER that!
Hahaha. Amazing.

But holy heck! I’ll say it again: TOO SOON.
This marriage was seriously too hurried and unexpected xD
They skipped the whole "Boyfriend & Girlfriend" phase, bwah!
I love Naoki's mom and all, for pushing this cute couple in the right way, but... I really would have preferred to see them married AFTER graduating...

Oh wells! I better not complain ♥
May 12, 2009 8:13 PM

Jul 2008
As expected from Naoki's mother. Ever since she first met Kotoko she was eager for her to marry Naoki so naturally when she found out he wanted to marry her, she got it done as soon as possible. I don't really think things progressed to quickly. I've been thinking of Naoki and Kotoko as a couple for a while now. I mean, they act like it quite a bit, with all of their touching moments. Its just that he'd bully her.

Kin's reaction to them getting married was priceless. I knew when Chris met him in the last episode she fell in love with him, but I really hope she just fades away. I'm sick of hearing her broken Japanese and English.
Sep 2, 2009 12:16 AM

Aug 2008
I'm still recovering from the shock. I was waiting all the episode Kotoko to wake up or somebody tell me that it was a joke, but no, it was REAL! :D (But really fast)

I really wonder what will happen next, we have 11 episodes left. I love this haha xD

But yes, I'll have to agree with everyone - It felt really rushed.

Jan 1, 2010 6:40 AM

Apr 2009
Wow, that was one big episode with many stuff to pay-out for all previous boring eps. Wouldn't mind if it would be the end of story, cos it really seems like it. But ok, 11 more episodes of ~after story~ will not hurt...
Jan 8, 2010 6:08 PM

Jun 2008
My favorite part of the episode was the English.
"WHAT?"
"I choose my partner by myself dad, it's not your business!"
Jan 29, 2010 9:16 AM

Jan 2010
The only thing which comes to my head is what crap???!!!!
its not like i dont like them to be together... i dooo... i sooo doo..... but stilll... this was like too big a turn for me.... i still dont know what to feel when irie keeps say lovey dovey stuff, its just that my heart is used preparing itself for some cold words... but i'm still glad they are together... and another thing,, they're getting married??? or they already are??? What the hell!! too many surprises in too little time!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zvuc - May 15, 2008

115 by lanepaires »»
Feb 16, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

radiantfire - Apr 4, 2008

116 by Winsssvts »»
Jan 20, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kokujin-kun - Aug 10, 2008

87 by Mugiwara_san »»
Dec 5, 2023 8:18 AM

» What do u think guys if this Anime get a reboot version 🤔 like Fruits basket, Sailor moon

Chhaya_j27 - May 18, 2023

18 by Raegal1 »»
Nov 15, 2023 1:59 PM

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jei_Ken - Sep 19, 2008

153 by AoiroBlueColor »»
Oct 11, 2023 7:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.