Forum Settings
Forums

Director Mizushima Tsutomu Replies to Criticism to Blood-C

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 27, 2011 11:26 PM

Jul 2007
Hethran said:
I don't understand the criticism at all, since thus far Blood-C is literally the best anime series I've ever seen.

^implying blood c being better than utena, fma:b, and legends like gankutsuou and etc....

i lold.
Sep 28, 2011 8:56 AM
Jun 2010
Fai said:
Hethran said:
I don't understand the criticism at all, since thus far Blood-C is literally the best anime series I've ever seen.

^implying blood c being better than utena, fma:b, and legends like gankutsuou and etc....

i lold.

^implying that utena, fma:b , and "legends" like gankutsuou and etc..... (especially fma:b shithole) are actually good.

i lold.
Sep 28, 2011 12:58 PM

Jun 2009
kregnard said:
Fai said:
Hethran said:

i lold.

^implying that utena, fma:b , and "legends" like gankutsuou and etc..... (especially fma:b shithole) are actually good.

i lold.

The thing is that those three are actually generally considered good, perhaps even great. I don't know how you can argue this....
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 28, 2011 4:21 PM

Jun 2009
kregnard said:
Fai said:
Hethran said:

i lold.

i lold.
still implying implicit implications
still saying that Blood-C is good

ISHYGDDT
Sep 29, 2011 2:57 AM
Jun 2010
insan3soldiern said:
kregnard said:
Fai said:
Hethran said:

i lold.

i lold.

The thing is that those three are actually generally considered good, perhaps even great. I don't know how you can argue this....

^implying that you can put words into people's mouths, without facing any criticism, very interesting.
Sep 29, 2011 9:40 AM

Jun 2009
kregnard said:
insan3soldiern said:
kregnard said:
Fai said:
Hethran said:

i lold.

i lold.

^implying that you can put words into people's mouths, without facing any criticism, very interesting.
^implying that words were put in your mouth
Sep 29, 2011 6:33 PM

Oct 2008
Hethran said:

I see what you did there.
Sep 29, 2011 9:23 PM

Dec 2007
I CAN SEE IT NOW
BEST COMEDY OF 2012
Sep 29, 2011 9:29 PM

Aug 2011
Chenoan said:
I CAN SEE IT NOW
BEST COMEDY OF 2012

AHAHAH, best possible comment.
/thread

» Escapism.

Sep 30, 2011 12:23 PM
Sep 2011
Blood-c is the best
blood+ is suck
last vampiire also best!
Oct 1, 2011 3:01 AM

Jul 2007
lobkestar said:
Dont:

1 Don't watch this when you think this will be like other stuff of CLAMP like card captor Sakura

2 Don't watch this if you don't like Blood

3 Don't watch it if you hate plot twisted

4 Don't watch this if you hate anime where the story is slow at the beginning

Do:

1 If you did liked Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and want to watch more thing like that of CLAMP this maybe will be a do.

2 Do you like hardcore violence and gore its a watch!

3 If you like mysteries this is a do

I have all dos and loved all clamp works barring CCS sugar stuff. I freaking love plot twists and don't care about pacing for most of time. And I LOVED Blood+ and Blood movie.

I still hate the guts out of huge trolltastic mess that is BloodC.

:)
Oct 1, 2011 3:48 AM
Sep 2011
haters will be hate..

then go back and watch shitty blood+
Oct 1, 2011 4:02 AM

Aug 2010
gyigyo said:
haters will be hate..

then go back and watch shitty blood+

At least use the meme correctly.
Don't worry, we will, to try and forget about Blood-C. Did you even watch Blood+?
Oct 1, 2011 4:07 AM

Dec 2010
Is Blood-C good or not? Depends if people would separate their heads from their asses and realize this is more opinion based. One person may like exaggeration of blood, someone may hate it. Someone may like a slow beginning but lots of mystery, someone may hate that.

I don't see an issue with Blood-C besides my bias as a Blood+ fan. It being slow is fine, and it being nuanced and questionable about it's direction is fine too. Because I watch it for the same reason I started Blood+

Because I love, love, love, love blood! There is no better expression of violence in an anime then blood. That, and I'm abit twisted.
Oct 1, 2011 4:20 AM

Jul 2007
Lauriet said:
Is Blood-C good or not? Depends if people would separate their heads from their asses and realize this is more opinion based. One person may like exaggeration of blood, someone may hate it. Someone may like a slow beginning but lots of mystery, someone may hate that.

I don't see an issue with Blood-C besides my bias as a Blood+ fan. It being slow is fine, and it being nuanced and questionable about it's direction is fine too. Because I watch it for the same reason I started Blood+

Because I love, love, love, love blood! There is no better expression of violence in an anime then blood. That, and I'm abit twisted.

except not.

Quality is not an opinion. Quality is a set of common standards recognized in cultural society.

I might watch the room just for the sake of unintentional hilarity of it, but in no way in hell i would call it a good movie. Its the worst movie. Same with BloodC.

It has nothing to do with being slowly paced. The show has failed to attract viewer attention, to develop characters, to set up the atmosphere, to deliver plot twists, to design attractive and interesting character designs, to correctly do foreshadowing and to correctly select the soundtrack. The only thing it had going was a big higher animation quality.
Oct 1, 2011 5:18 AM
Sep 2011
Sorakuro: "Don't worry, we will, to try and forget about Blood-C. Did you even watch Blood+?"

yeah i saw blood+ the 50+ episode is way too long
and all character is lame blody idiot... especialy kai, riku and saya, saya not drink blood? wtf man?
riku raped? why not instead kai? i laughed hard... riku like a 7-9 year old kid.. pervert.. comedy anime..
story also not really good...... blood+ is lame shit... i try to forget blood+

sorry my bad engilsh..
gyigyoOct 1, 2011 5:32 AM
Oct 2, 2011 12:31 AM
Sep 2011
GaZsTiC said:
gyigyo said:
Sorakuro: "Don't worry, we will, to try and forget about Blood-C. Did you even watch Blood+?"

and all character is lame blody idiot... especialy kai, riku and saya, saya not drink blood? wtf man?
riku raped? why not instead kai? i laughed hard... riku like a 7-9 year old kid.. pervert.. comedy anime..

sorry my bad engilsh..

Compared to Blood-C, Blood+ is a masterpiece.

Compared to Blood+, Blood-C is a masterpiece.
Oct 2, 2011 12:32 AM

Aug 2010
gyigyo said:
GaZsTiC said:
gyigyo said:

sorry my bad engilsh..

Compared to Blood-C, Blood+ is a masterpiece.

Compared to Blood+, Blood-C is a masterpiece.

Yes, it's really smart to change sentences around.

Well, tastes are tastes.
Oct 2, 2011 4:21 AM

May 2010
before i watched i thought: " omg its by clamp! <3 " *drools/wets my pants*
while watching the 1st 3 eps: " oh i see a slow story, thats cool! " *smiles*
by the 7th episode: "ok srsly i think saya's cute and all...but this i getting a bit boring"
but i heard about the 12th episodes (i read spoilers) so that peeked my interest
so im gonna watch the rest. but clamp really disappointed me with this :(
Oct 2, 2011 4:29 AM

Aug 2009
lol I initially wanted to defend Blood-C, but I won't from now on.

Logics that fans of B-C use is just impossible to defend.
Oct 2, 2011 10:43 AM
Sep 2011
So many retard here...
Oct 22, 2011 3:57 PM

Mar 2008
I thought Blood-c turned out pretty good. But then I don't take it as serious as Otakus do.

Wasnt that found of the OPness of the monsters. But I like how it ended... with a pissed off Saya, can't wait for the movie.
Coming soon!
Nov 6, 2011 1:59 AM

Dec 2007
Lulexiaa said:
Dude... the show is already GARBAGE!
Just cancel it already!!! -__-

lol and you gave it 7?
Nov 20, 2011 4:20 PM

Oct 2010
I don't mind the blood as much as I minded the ''ruin everything'' feeling towards the end. It felt like that the director was tired of life and wanted to make it as gory, and depressing as possible. This show was bad for me... in a lot of ways.
Nov 22, 2011 7:32 PM
Nov 2011
Nice show sounds track is like a Piano. I love it...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

22 by ZXEAN »»
2 hours ago

» 'Isekai Shikkaku' Reveals Supporting Cast Pair

Hyperion_PS - 11 hours ago

1 by seweholmes »»
3 hours ago

» Musician wowaka Dies

Sakana-san - Apr 9, 2019

34 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
6 hours ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Medalist' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - May 17, 2023

55 by Adizcool »»
Today, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.