3It was OK
6.2%
2Disliked it
0.5%
1Hated it
0.7%
Average 4.7
420 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 17, 2011 10:37 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ED2 is inserted song played in the beginning and I didn't even notice about it!

More of the androids!

The bad guy said no need of the scientist when androids are done.

lol~ that woman's memory has already returned, and she pretended!

Tiger is alive (he just lost conscious)!! He saved his daughter.

The bad guy said he has no wrong because he created the Hero society to save the city. And somehow it looks like something got out of his body...

They still do hero jobs after he was captured. Bunny went to see his parent's tomb. Tiger still do his hero job even though his limited power condition. The driver guy signed the contract to involve with the company. Bunny resumes his hero job, too. lol @ their quarrel!! ED1 is inserted song while this part airs.

OP1 is the ED!!

Announcement said new project with event coming...
tsubasaloverSep 18, 2011 3:33 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 17, 2011 10:57 AM

Aug 2009
BABY WE ARE COMING I WILL COME TO SAVE YOU
IT'S ALRIGHT COME HERE THERE IS A HAPPY ENDING WAITING FOR YOU TODAY

THE ACCEPTED LOVE THAT IS TAKEN FOR GRANTED
NO ONE SPEAKS OF IT BUT IT RESONATES FROM YOUR HEART

LARALALALA~ LALALALALALALA~LALALALA~LALALA LALALALA~
Sep 17, 2011 10:59 AM

Feb 2009
I cannot put into words how happy I was when Tiger rose from the dead, seriously!
The rest of the episode was pretty mediocre, because nothing surprising happened. (OK, massive android attack was surprising)

But still I give this series a 10/10 even though the final episode was a bit boring. I found the relationship building between Barnaby and Kotetsu great. (Kotetsu should slap him again, I laughed so hard, every time!) And.. I dunno, it's just that Kotetsu is a great person, even though he's kind of a dork. xP
Sep 17, 2011 12:50 PM

Nov 2008
Total "F YEAH" moment for me when Tiger gets up and punches Maverick in the face. :D And also, thank you Lunatic, at least someone is around to take out the trash. XD

Second season/spinoff/whatever soon please?
Sep 17, 2011 1:00 PM

Feb 2008
Awesome ending!

Haha :D

When the one dollar got drenched with water did you saw Oroborous logon?

It's not the end since Oroborous still exist

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 17, 2011 1:23 PM
Aug 2011
It was a good episode, but I felt like the first half of the series was better. I really hope that the second season is even more awesome.
Sep 17, 2011 1:36 PM

Jul 2009
THAT EPISODE WAS AMAZING.
The fight scene in the beginning was probably my favorite fight scene in the entire series.
But, seriously. No one checked his pulse? XDDD

AND YURI WAS SO BADASS. THAT WAS AN ABSOLUTELY PERFECT MOMENT. I'm glad he was the one to take care of things. ;)
Sep 17, 2011 1:36 PM

Aug 2009
Haha, Barnaby is a troll!!!

Glad Kotetsu was not actually dead. The dozen or so androids, that surprised me. then Maverick mind-wiping himself, seemed odd. His actions still seem rather illogical and erratic towards the end, but methinks that Ouroborus might have somehow aggravated him.

Who else though Pao Lin was just adorable in that dress? My friend Samus is going to be imagining dirty things when he sees that.

Karina was cute "100 Ways To Make The Single Dad Fall For You" clever young lady, she's researching. And I think it's confirmed now that she was 15-16 at the beginning considering how after two time jumps she is still in high school. At least she is probably 18 now.

Nathan and Antonio in a bar... *needs mind bleach*

Ivan is on speaking terms with George? That's good.

Yuri, you delightful man ^_^.

And the 2nd class heroes are still active. I'm thinking that sometime in the second series Tiger's power is going to return or he is going to get a new one. Barnaby is his faithful partner, aww... (I know what you are thinking fujoshi's... it's platonic!)

So, in the end, I am immensely satisfied with the story and I think Sunrise would be insane to not fund a second season.
Sep 17, 2011 1:44 PM

Feb 2010
I feel like too much stuff was left hanging just so they could save all the material for season 2. Lunatic in particular didn't get enough screen time. Would have been pissed if he hadn't gotten the kill shot like I was expecting.
Sep 17, 2011 1:58 PM
Aug 2011
I feel the same way, to an extent. It felt like they left out some parts of this season so as to leave material for the next one. I liked the ending, still, but it could have been better.
Sep 17, 2011 1:58 PM

Apr 2008
And so everything comes to an end....for now.

Also whats the update on our Scarf Girl?
metalsnakezeroSep 17, 2011 3:44 PM
Sep 17, 2011 1:59 PM
Aug 2011
Paiguy said:
I feel like too much stuff was left hanging just so they could save all the material for season 2. Lunatic in particular didn't get enough screen time. Would have been pissed if he hadn't gotten the kill shot like I was expecting.

I feel the same way, to an extent. It felt like they left out some parts of this season so as to leave material for the next one. I liked the ending, still, but it could have been better.
Sep 17, 2011 2:07 PM
May 2008
this final episode is already subtitled?
Sep 17, 2011 2:09 PM

Aug 2008
THAT WAS AWESOME.

Despite being cheezy, ahh, I'm going to miss this show and the characters! There's definitely a chance for a second season now seeing how they left everything open. Not to mention the mysterious Ouroboros is still out there.
bendomolenaSep 17, 2011 2:12 PM
Sep 17, 2011 2:12 PM

Jan 2011
can't wait for season 2
Sep 17, 2011 2:12 PM

Nov 2007
yes! I knew Saito and Ben could "crack the code"

LOL trolled by Agnes, what now Maverick? oh of course nobody watched the kid.

"Don't kill me off!", Tiger stating what everyone wanted! he's back! suck it Maverick.

Lunatic, yes! Die Maverick. do what the heroes couldn't.

lol at the book Blue Rose was looking at. Dragon Kid looked cute in a dress.

and then the last few minutes seemed a big step back, Tiger in the 2nd stringers? what the hell? that negate all the good he'd done in the second half of the season. Bunny held him way too long there.

there's still Ouroboros so plenty of stuff for the second season. I hope for a few new characters to shake things up.
Sep 17, 2011 2:14 PM

Jul 2010
If I didn't already know they were considering a second season (and with what a runaway hit this show was, I can't think they won't have another one) I would prolly be a little cheesed at the openness of the ending. As it is now though knowing I am satisfied and already deeply miss the show D:

Sure it was cheesy, had holes in it, sure it was predictable. I can't refute many of the things people complain about. But it was entertaining, and more importantly, it was endearing. Kotetsu is one of the great main characters of recent times, and I miss the show already.
Sep 17, 2011 2:19 PM

Jun 2010
t&b is definitely guaranteed for a 2nd season imo, (1) tiger back on scene even w/ his powers depleted, (2) maverick's comment that ouroboros can never be gone, and (3) the last scene with the stern-bild dollar turned ouroboros symbol. it is pretty much the producer's way of giving the green light for a continuation by dropping so many hints like that.
Sep 17, 2011 2:20 PM

May 2009
Never more happy to be trolled by Sunrise.
Everything is wonderful. Just Yes.
9/10
Sep 17, 2011 2:25 PM

Aug 2010
Yup, with so many things left open, I'm expecting a second season.

I didn't really like how Tiger got back to the Hero business but with his power only lasting for a minute :/ Yeah, it wouldn't be Tiger&Bunny without him as a main in the next season, but putting him with the newbies was too much... One would expect he would at least become a little famous after what happened (I was happy when that kid bought his card). Besides, it will only be dangerous for him to go like that.
They could put Kaede as the new Tiger or somehow make Kotetsu gain new powers or something.

I lol'd when the other androids showed up, because I remembered some people were bitching about how "it was too stupid and didn't make any sense to create only one android". And f yeah, Lunatic! I knew he wouldn't let that one escape :P

I like how this anime paid attention to the little things and was always in sync with what the fans were thinking & what they wanted, but sometimes with a twist.

10/10 One of my favorite animes, going to my favorite anime list <3
Sep 17, 2011 2:39 PM

Jun 2008
Anyone notice the boy at the end is the same as the boy at the start? :D Only this time he bought a Tiger card, in the first ep he gave them away, lol.

I had the feeling maverick would wipe out his memories like that, either that or Kaede would do it when he had her on hold. He must have upset Ouboros somehow during the last few episodes and he either had to defeat the heroes or they would hunt him down. I dunno, maybe they'll address this in the second season.

I lol'd at the third princess hold!

And I loved the Tiger & Bunny banter at the end :D
Sep 17, 2011 2:53 PM

Nov 2008
purplegem7 said:
Anyone notice the boy at the end is the same as the boy at the start? :D Only this time he bought a Tiger card, in the first ep he gave them away, lol.
>_>
Sep 17, 2011 2:55 PM

Oct 2008
The ending itself was a bit dissapointing, it feels like they took the easy way out. Over all i really liked this series though.
Sep 17, 2011 2:59 PM

Jun 2008
Roxxy-Baby said:
purplegem7 said:
>_>

What? I thought it was sweet, he was an unwanted hero at the start, and close to being an unwanted hero at the end... but his number of fans have at least increased by 1.
Sep 17, 2011 3:10 PM

Jun 2010
It's over for now, I wonder if sunrise will get their shit together for a second season.
Was it cheesy? yes. Was it corny? yes, but that's what makes Tiger&Bunny so damn entertaining and charming.

5/5 for this episode, How could I not love it?
"The R1 Anime business is a cruel and shallow financial trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Sep 17, 2011 3:10 PM

Jul 2008
wow great ending there, especially with the oroborous insignia appearing on the wet dollar- did not see that coming, and i hope it means another season or spin-of or something
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Sep 17, 2011 3:13 PM

Nov 2008
purplegem7 said:
Roxxy-Baby said:
purplegem7 said:
>_>

What? I thought it was sweet, he was an unwanted hero at the start, and close to being an unwanted hero at the end... but his number of fans have at least increased by 1.
^~^
Sep 17, 2011 3:15 PM

May 2011
This episode was pretty awesome, honestly.

The whole Ourobouros dollar scene makes me want to give the anime a 10. Fucking city-wide conspiracy? Hell yes.

And there's definitely a good joke in the whole Wild Tiger one minute thing and Karina. Plus, that book was just awesome.

Looking forward to S2. If the conspiracy stuff makes the anime 'darker', that would be so freakin' awesome!
Sep 17, 2011 3:16 PM

Jan 2009
I really enjoy the whole series and i think this was a pretty decent ending for how the series was, im half glad half disappointed that they left part of the plot for a 2nd season but it was ok.

The first half of this episode was great, i love it, yeah it was cliche to the bone but it was very good, the epilogue on the second half on the other hand i think it was pretty lame until the uroboros logo on the money. i cant wait for the 2nd season.

Edit: oh yeah, i just love the KarinaXKotetsu moments <3 i dont care what fuyoshis want KxK must happen on 2nd season.
SerySep 17, 2011 3:19 PM
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Sep 17, 2011 3:17 PM

Feb 2010
lostinabook said:

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Sep 17, 2011 3:23 PM

May 2009
Happy ending! Happy ending! Happy ending! Happy ending! *dances around like an idiot*

Kotetsu reviving for Kaede looked uber cool, though it's a bit annoying that Sunrise trolled us with his death (though that's a very Kotetsu move). Lunatic and his Thanatos are made of win, if underdeveloped somewhat; and was that a smile, Yuri? *.* Princess carry is pure love. Not sure I like Tiger leaving Kaede again. And asajdhkdh, Ouroboros practically runs Sternbild! *gasp*

I'll miss the show that made my weekend all rainbows and flowers for the past 25 weeks! ♥

eta: Oh, 1-minute TIger! Doujinka all over the world are gonna have a party.

eta again: Kaede calling her Daddy cool gave me the fuzzies! Thank you, Sunrise. <3
And that princess carry is pure love. Had to mention that again.
AthenaSep 17, 2011 3:46 PM
Sep 17, 2011 3:32 PM
Jun 2011
I'm glad they decided to end it off with a very upbeat nature. I was expecting it to go in a very dramatic direction with the last remaining episodes.

I have hopes of another season, they left some opportunities wide open as well as some loose strings. I eagerly await or the news of it.
Sep 17, 2011 3:36 PM

Sep 2011
Just a question...
After all, who are Ouroboros?
Sep 17, 2011 3:38 PM

Nov 2009
Funny how when I first saw the concept of this show it made me depressed and even when it started I was thinking of dropping. But the show grew on me over time so I award it 8 Nexts out of 10.
Sep 17, 2011 3:47 PM

Jun 2011
And I guess that's it...Well, its been a wild ride, Kotetsu is definitely one of the better protagonists in the anime world.
Sep 17, 2011 3:57 PM

May 2009
I just wanna say Lunatic is awesome.

And great Finale, they have to do a second season so we can know what happens with Ouroboros!!!!
Sep 17, 2011 3:58 PM
Apr 2011
Sery said:
Edit: oh yeah, i just love the KarinaXKotetsu moments <3 i dont care what fuyoshis want KxK must happen on 2nd season.

I agree with you on that one. i really hope more happens in season 2 and i would love for them to end up together. but i wont be that easy so im expecting a new character who will form a triangle between them.

Anyway i really loved this ep. after finishing ep 24 last week i couldn't wait for this one. Great job sunrise
Sep 17, 2011 3:58 PM

Mar 2009
show was better than I expected.

7/10

also lol at kotetsu for being a one-minute man.
Sep 17, 2011 4:09 PM

Nov 2009
lostinabook said:
Total "F YEAH" moment for me when Tiger gets up and punches Maverick in the face. :D And also, thank you Lunatic, at least someone is around to take out the trash. XD

QFT. I was so pessimistic but the series was awesome after all. It seems like they wrapped it up really well, but they did leave ouroborous still out there lurking.

I am not sure what i would like to see as a cast for a second season though. Kaede has always been one of my most looked forward to characters, so getting her own season would be awesome... Optimistic thinking.
Sep 17, 2011 4:29 PM

Jul 2008
I can totally understand why Kaede wanted him to go back to work. Unemployed parents get annoying really fast.

One of the things that I really love about this series was watching the relationship between Kaede and Kotetsu unfold. I got really happy when Kotetsu's woke up to save her and I vaguely teared up when she called him cool.

I really look forward to the second season and hope that not only does it tackle the Ouroboros issues but that it also has Lunatic playing a more active part. I still think it would be interesting for Kotetsu to learn the full truth behind Mr. Legend.

BEGINNER
Sep 17, 2011 4:33 PM

Jan 2011
Wow, this was probably the worst episode, too many ASSPULLS....just too many. Cliches went off the wall, and once again the explanations just fell off. The way they "revived" Tiger was absolutely terrible, including the suit signal explanation. Really disappointed, but a season 2 makes it hopeful they can come with better material next time. Like someone else said, the first 21-22 episodes were AMAZING, then it started to fall off. Maybe if they get some time to rethink, they can return to the awesomeness that was Tiger and Bunny.

The only thing I really liked was that we are shown that even 2 YEARS after this series started, Karina is STILL hungry for some Kotetsu loving, and as a Karina X Kotetsu shipper. this is excellent news for me. And she should be 18 now, so their is NO more barriers, all you anti Blue Rose and Tiger shippers can SUCK IT lol.

All in all, very disappointing ending, but overall was a excellent series, it gets a 8 out of 10 for me.

SN: Who else was like FUCK YEA when Lunatic ROASTED MAverick's triflin corrupt ass, DAT MOTHERFUCKA was TOASTY XD
Sep 17, 2011 5:12 PM

Sep 2011
Not gonna lie, that was extremly anticlimactic,

show gets a 9/10, would have been a 10 if it weren't for these recent episodes

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 17, 2011 5:27 PM

Apr 2008
Though that was such a cheeszy episode I still liked it nonetheless.
Even though I was pretty sure Kotetsu was going to be alive, I still happy to see him get up and punch Maverick om the face.

When I first watched this show, I thought it was going to be bad. I watched the first episode just out of pure boredom and ended up really liking the series as a whole. Though I preferred the first half of the series than the second half, it was still an awesome show. 8/10 for me. Hopefully there will be a season 2.

Breath||
Sep 17, 2011 5:39 PM

May 2010
"I thought we were getting rid of all the NEXT?"
"I AM a NEXT!"

Wasn't hugely climactic, but still loved this last (sob) episode.

I wasn't expecting Maveric to commit mental suicide. Crafty move. But he still got served a great plate of Justice....

And are those hints at a second season or what?
Sep 17, 2011 6:28 PM

Jan 2011
I loved this show 10/10 TIGER AND BUNNY OVER AND OUT!!

Next season = CHILD TIGER!! Featuring kaede xD

[center]
Sep 17, 2011 6:32 PM
Jan 2010
Waaaahhhhhhhh!~ This was awesome! I am sooo very happy with the way the series ended. And that bit after the credits. I wish I would have picked this series up right away, instead of a few weeks in.
Sep 17, 2011 6:33 PM
Jul 2018
I loved this episode. So much cheese, but it was just so enjoyable to watch that I didn't give a darn- kind of like the rest of the show really. I just had this huge grin watching this episode; it was a lot of fun. I'd give the episode an 8.5/10 and the show an 8. It was flawed but very, very entertaining.

Tenchi_Ryu said:
Wow, this was probably the worst episode, too many ASSPULLS....just too many. Cliches went off the wall, and once again the explanations just fell off. The way they "revived" Tiger was absolutely terrible, including the suit signal explanation.

Trust me, it could've been worse. At least it was vaguely possible for him to have survived that (very, very vaguely). If he'd actually died and then revived through some random person's NEXT powers (or a magical rainbow wasp like a certain other show I could mention), I would've been pissed. Plus Kotetsu's voice actor did the voice of Jack Sparrow in the Japanese PotC dubs; you gotta figure any character voiced by him'd have a pretty high chance of avoiding certain death. ;)

Now then Sunrise, second season where? This episode pretty much made it inevitable, but I still want them to make it official. We still need to know more about Ouroboros and see Lunatic do more than randomly stalk Kotetsu and turn Maverick into an oven-roasted vegetable. And, you know, see Barnaby make Kotetsu fried rice. That's a must.
Sep 17, 2011 6:40 PM

Oct 2010
"101 Ways to Make a Single Father Fall In Love With You." or whatever! why does such a book even exist!!
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Sep 17, 2011 7:15 PM

Jan 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Wow, this was probably the worst episode, too many ASSPULLS....just too many. Cliches went off the wall, and once again the explanations just fell off. The way they "revived" Tiger was absolutely terrible, including the suit signal explanation. Really disappointed, but a season 2 makes it hopeful they can come with better material next time. Like someone else said, the first 21-22 episodes were AMAZING, then it started to fall off. Maybe if they get some time to rethink, they can return to the awesomeness that was Tiger and Bunny.

The only thing I really liked was that we are shown that even 2 YEARS after this series started, Karina is STILL hungry for some Kotetsu loving, and as a Karina X Kotetsu shipper. this is excellent news for me. And she should be 18 now, so their is NO more barriers, all you anti Blue Rose and Tiger shippers can SUCK IT lol.

All in all, very disappointing ending, but overall was a excellent series, it gets a 8 out of 10 for me.

SN: Who else was like FUCK YEA when Lunatic ROASTED MAverick's triflin corrupt ass, DAT MOTHERFUCKA was TOASTY XD

This, and also was anticlimactic. Seems like they intentionally left it incredibly open and without closure for the sake of having another season. That being said, this series was very entertaining, and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Sep 17, 2011 7:49 PM

Apr 2008
VioLink said:
I loved this show 10/10 TIGER AND BUNNY OVER AND OUT!!

Next season = CHILD TIGER!! Featuring kaede xD

This must happen.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Monochrome - Apr 2, 2011

147 by DanEndra_Tensei »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 18, 2011

93 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Apr 23, 2011

87 by CheriCake »»
Feb 3, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 10, 2011

154 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 2, 2023 12:12 AM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chalis - Sep 3, 2011

69 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 1, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.