Forum Settings
Forums
BLAME!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2011 9:39 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Killy would get followed, everyone seems so fragile.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 11, 2012 6:38 PM

Feb 2012
That was intense and I remembered that part in the dock.

Killy is looking for net genes which a normal human probably carries, that's what we at least can assume but is there such a person? Everyone saw how fucked up this world is, the chances are low.

Skivvies were introduced but I don't remember if they come back later. Anyway, Tettan and Yoshio were transporting some Skivvies that were captured/killed (?) by the order of the Corps. The governors are important, we still don't know how this world works but they apparently don't care about that level Killy is on.

Killy the Corps' men to avenge the Skivvies that tried to save them and to do justice. If you haven't noticed, Killy's design started to change and I think it looks a lot better as the story goes on.

Killy injected himself something (for the second time!), not sure what it is, though. The gun's name has been revealed, it's the gravitational beam emitter and that thing is insanely powerful. The gun is maybe connected to him and every shot exhausts him or Killy is just sick, his shaking hand can refer to both options.

Three guards or whatever appeared and reflected his shots (Killy had an adrenaline rush, looks like he enjoyed it). He lgoddamn lost to them and gets to the capitol.
Aug 27, 2015 6:16 AM

Aug 2012
Killy is a bringer of justice. He needs a better gun for crowd control though
I love how he unknowingly helped the ~bad~ guys
Nov 8, 2016 12:44 PM

Aug 2014
I saw that guy's death coming miles away.
Jun 19, 2017 6:15 PM

Feb 2012
Everyone who isn't a protagonist seems to die in this manga. The girl he saved at the beginning of the chapter was one of the people captured.
Feb 23, 2019 2:17 PM

May 2015
Those Norwegian metal looking ninjas were pretty cool
Crazy how they're being hunted for their organs/parts.
Killy got an adrenaline rush. One pupil dilated and he was all shaky.
Did the gun tire him out or hurt his hand? Both? Was that the reason for the injection?
May 28, 2019 11:38 PM

Jul 2016
Damn! So good! We are finally getting some clues on what Killy wants, the governvers want to kill him and the other humans for some reason.
Mar 25, 2020 7:07 PM

Aug 2018
Finally something that I could understand it.
Apr 20, 2020 1:07 PM

Mar 2020
Does that gun ever runs out of bullets
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Dec 18, 2021 7:00 AM

Jul 2019
Look like some trafficking of dryface material. Not entirely sure but whilst Kyrii seems like a nice dude, I didn't think he'd be such a vigilante, unless there is something I am missing, probably an anti-hero may hit the mark better.

Anyway, that team is gone, and a new part of the map has been unlocked.

More topics from this board

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 66 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TuzoAnime - Jun 6, 2010

60 by akiramado19 »»
Apr 11, 1:45 AM

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 64 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

13 by _mattsongz »»
Mar 30, 6:49 PM

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 63 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

13 by _mattsongz »»
Mar 30, 6:36 PM

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 61 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

12 by _mattsongz »»
Mar 30, 6:17 PM

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 60 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

10 by _mattsongz »»
Mar 30, 6:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.