Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2011 4:58 AM
Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The goddesses fighting over Keima... lol.

Sad that Diana is the only one without the wings. Keima didn't give Tenri enough Love Points.
Sep 17, 2011 5:00 AM

Apr 2009
She has wings....reread the arc. It's just that she didn't notice.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Sep 17, 2011 5:09 AM

Dec 2009
I knew someday the plan of Keima to make the goddesses hosts to fall in love with him would backfire on him one day. Hehehe.

So good to see Elsie back. I was already missing her.

And lol to Mars using that weapon. But it doesn't work with Keima anymore, he really has a good knowledge of... Yui's body.
Sep 17, 2011 5:10 AM

Mar 2011
Great harem time , Minerva in this chapter was sooooo cute!!
But i realy feel sad for Daiana why can't Keima give her some love also ...

but wait is the last goddess (Ayumi/Chihiro) is no more necessary??
Sep 17, 2011 5:19 AM

Oct 2008
Just when the goddess dilemma in Chihiro/Ayumi is taking place---Wakaki shifted to Kanon/Apollo haha; Anyway, their fight over Keima was so cute haha!

Diana had grown her wings, right? But she didn't see it or smthng? /orI'mwronghaha
Sep 17, 2011 5:31 AM

Dec 2007
If this plan words and they sucessfully call Apolo, Keima will both have a HUGE weight off his shoulder and get owned not by 4 quarreling goddesess but 5 now.

Also, LOL Mars cheating.
Sep 17, 2011 5:44 AM
Mar 2011
my guess is that they fail in awakening apollo which only means only one solution for keima....
Sep 17, 2011 5:45 AM

Jan 2011
The important thing is.. this person belongs to Tenri.

So much love in this chapter.
Sep 17, 2011 5:46 AM

Jun 2010
I always wondered what the goddesses would do if they found out what Keima had done. I'm really excited that all goddesses are back together except for two. I hope everything goes well with Apollo and it probably will. Now after Apollo gets well, all that's left is the goddess in Ayumi or Chihiro. I bet it's in Chihiro.

Sep 17, 2011 5:55 AM

Aug 2011
13man18 said:
I always wondered what the goddesses would do if they found out what Keima had done. I'm really excited that all goddesses are back together except for two. I hope everything goes well with Apollo and it probably will. Now after Apollo gets well, all that's left is the goddess in Ayumi or Chihiro. I bet it's in Chihiro.

true, but how the previous chapter was layed out, you could also say that its ayumi... but before that, i really hope that kanon/apollo gets well...
Sep 17, 2011 6:18 AM
Apr 2011
Awwwww shit
Sep 17, 2011 6:28 AM

Feb 2010
This chapter is awesome. Full of love :D

Specially this page:
13man18 said:
I think they BOTH have the last two goddesses.
CashdaxSep 17, 2011 6:35 AM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Sep 17, 2011 6:31 AM

Jun 2009
guanhian said:
The important thing is.. this person belongs to Tenri.

So much love in this chapter.

Oh you Diana

Pimping time. Though after this, I don't know how Keima will survive the goddess war.
Sep 17, 2011 6:45 AM

Nov 2008
Poor Keima, with a cold and he can't sleep.
Let's see of they can revive Apollo.
Sep 17, 2011 6:45 AM
Mar 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
She has wings....reread the arc. It's just that she didn't notice.

Well, they were appeared just for a moment, so yeah, she didn't notice them. I guess she hasn't got love enough yet to have fully grown and permanent wings.

Anyway, great chapter, as usual.
Sep 17, 2011 7:42 AM

Dec 2010
The real problem for Kami-sama has already appeared.

Interesting to see 7 Goddess fight over the supreme God.
“My antics are works of art.” ~ Hermann Fegelein
Sep 17, 2011 7:51 AM
Mar 2011
Cashdaxxx said:

Specially this page:
13man18 said:

I just noticed that;
Yui doesn't have a nipple!
DAMN YOU CENSORSHIPS
Sep 17, 2011 7:57 AM

Mar 2011
I Loved this chapter!
Diana Called a Goddess meeting at Keima's house. The first thing they do is fight over Keima xD sooo entertaining.
Aww poor Diana, all that time living as neighbours and she hasn't even grown her wings :(
Elsie appeared again ! =D
O.o Looks like the goddesses are uniting their powers to call Apolo to remove the Hydration Spell. This'll be interesting :O
Well, looking forward to chapter 159!

Sep 17, 2011 8:02 AM

Apr 2011
Funny chapter, but I wish Wakaki would just tell who has the last goddess already. That last chapter was brutal teasing.

Sep 17, 2011 8:59 AM

May 2009
Such a fun chapter. Having the goddess reunion so quickly transition into fighting over Keima XD. Oh, Mars... And it's great to see Elsie again.
Sep 17, 2011 9:06 AM

May 2007
OrangeHokage said:

Actually Mercury was supposed to be the goddess Keima needed the most in order to cure Kanon:

"Diana: Mercury might be able to do something about this...!!
Vulcan: I see...mercury...She knows a lot about unusual spells, she may be able to cure this body...
Diana: But we don't know where she is. We have to find her"
(ch. 138 p 9)

If you noticed, in this chapter none of the goddesses can lift the spell so that's why they are calling Apollo from the outside so she can remove it herself. My guess is that she will still require Mercury's help nonetheless in some way or another.

Cashdaxxx said:

There are only supposed to be six goddesses:

"Keima: I just have one last question for you. How many of you sisters are there in total?
Diana: There are six of us." (ch. 118 p 7)

...so unless there is some unexpected appearance of a seventh unknown goddess there is only one left.
Sep 17, 2011 10:21 AM

Jul 2008
Cashdaxxx said:

Specially this page:
13man18 said:

That would be stupid, only one girl get one goddess.

I also beleive it's Chihiro, i'll quote my post from last chap discussion.
Sep 17, 2011 10:23 AM

Oct 2007
ive been waiting for this chapter for quite some time.
of course keima has to be the voice of reason, "just fucking come upstairs this will be the last thing on your mind" lol
but i guess chihiro and ayumi get put on hold while they try for a 4/5 for kanon...
Sep 17, 2011 11:33 AM

Dec 2010
Well well well, Seems like we're getting back to business again! March to the rescue of a dearest sister we go!! Except with some little sparks being produced along the way xD

Seems like my presumption was wrong about Tenri, She really IS trying to gather all her sisters to save Apollo now. And What's more interesting is that the goddesses were fighting for Keima! LoL~! Luckily things didn't go out of hand, they still manage to prioritize their main objective than to go for a last GIRL standing fight that whoever wins will own Keima. x)

Here we are in front of Apollo with her watery state and all that. Wondered if this time will really work it out. For me, i don't think that this will ends here, they will, no... They MUST have missed something out. THE FINAL GODDESS, I really think that they won't manage to save her, and that they need to get to the final goddess, then only their power will be enough.

The text above are all my assumption, please do not trust any of it. Because in the end, Only God ( Wakaki-sensei ) knows what will happen, heh >_<
Gomu Gomu No~!!! JETTO PISTOOORUU!!!
*Guy flying away ( And i mean REAL FAR AWAY )*
EPIC WIN XDDD
Sep 17, 2011 11:35 AM

Jan 2009
This chapter man, this chapter. Glad to see Elsie again too.
Sep 17, 2011 11:42 AM

Aug 2009
what a playboy
Sep 17, 2011 12:24 PM

Nov 2007
Sep 17, 2011 12:52 PM

Feb 2008
i knew his love approach would cause problems. especially since they cant forget about him. he is playing with their feelings and eventually it will backfire.

the next three chapters will be crucial.
Sep 17, 2011 1:08 PM

Feb 2010
chapter was great Goddess fighter over keima :D
Sep 17, 2011 2:40 PM

Feb 2008
she said that even the gods would be jealous for having five goddesses fighting over him. implying that he will eventually have 12 girls contending to win his affection.....hot damn son......
Sep 17, 2011 2:49 PM

Feb 2011
Chapter was awesome as usual. Of course something must go wrong in order for the last goddess to appear.
Sep 17, 2011 9:27 PM

Sep 2009
This is seriously one of the best harem anime/manga I have experienced. I really do hope they get a chance to properly animate all of this.
Sep 17, 2011 11:03 PM

Nov 2007
lol Mars using weapons that Tsukiyo doesn't have

Elsie is back, if Apollo wakens she'll probably stick around with Haqua mia

bah, good chapter but where's my Ayumi/Chihiro? that's where the real action is
Sep 18, 2011 5:54 AM

May 2011
Hooray for harem fights. Shiori's goddess with more dandere moe (her goddess name escapes me).
Sep 18, 2011 2:04 PM

May 2010
NeoFireHawk said:
OrangeHokage said:

Actually Mercury was supposed to be the goddess Keima needed the most in order to cure Kanon:

Vulcan: I see...mercury...She knows a lot about unusual spells, she may be able to cure this body...
(ch. 138 p 9)

If you noticed, in this chapter none of the goddesses can lift the spell so that's why they are calling Apollo from the outside so she can remove it herself. My guess is that she will still require Mercury's help nonetheless in some way or another.

Cashdaxxx said:

"Keima: I just have one last question for you. How many of you sisters are there in total?

...so unless there is some unexpected appearance of a seventh unknown goddess there is only one left.

I think Cashdaxxx means by this is, there is one goddess that is possessing both Chihiro & Ayumi.

Much like Vulcan being able to possess both Tsukiyo and her doll.

It would make sense too, since the last goddess is the second oldest, maybe the two oldest have that much ability to do that?
Sep 18, 2011 3:37 PM

Jul 2008
okthxbaii said:
NeoFireHawk said:
OrangeHokage said:

(ch. 138 p 9)

Cashdaxxx said:

I think Cashdaxxx means by this is, there is one goddess that is possessing both Chihiro & Ayumi.

It would make sense too, since the last goddess is the second oldest, maybe the two oldest have that much ability to do that?

That would not make sense.

Vulcan is in Tsukiyo, not in her doll. She possess the ability to control object to a certain extent, she can make things levitate and make them move, you only get the impression that she is in her doll because of that.

Every goddesses got a speciality. To some extent I could buy that, since Mercure is the goddess that got the widest range of spell, she could have splitten her soul into two when the seal broke but that would be a very cheap thing and not wakaki-like at all.

Also we saw Mercure talk in the POV of someone which mean she is in one host.
That's because of fanboism such as wanting everyone to be special that good manga turn into crap.
Sep 18, 2011 5:01 PM
Mar 2011
okthxbaii said:

Except that Mercury is the youngest...
Sep 18, 2011 9:33 PM
Jun 2009
Minnerva is shiori's goddess right? she was so cute. I loved how she shook the book at her sister here
http://1.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/1924/17-158.0/compressed/s158.00008.jpg

also is it stupid or could I be right in thinking that the last goddess is split in half and is shared by ayumi and chihiro?
Sep 19, 2011 5:54 PM

Nov 2009
Loved this chapter. In fact, i had been waiting for this chapter for forever. I loved it and it is nice that they are about to get apollo back so elsie can return to the story.

I am glad that they all just decided to fight over him lol. At least the doll girl's goddess gave a logical initial reaction to his pimping.
Sep 20, 2011 12:34 AM
Mar 2009
Ooh, and this is where Pimp Keima's results start to come around to bite him in the ass. Lol at Diana still raging over not noticing her wings appeared.

Seems like there's more ecchi fanservice as of late.
Sep 22, 2011 6:38 AM

Apr 2011
This is the start of the holy harem war!

Goodluck Keima!
Sep 22, 2011 9:03 AM
May 2009
If he had to marry one of the goddess (yeah i the mean the goddess not the host)
i wonder who he will chose they all have there own personality

and you who would you choose :) lol
Sep 23, 2011 1:17 AM

Jan 2009
War...War Never Changes..
Sep 25, 2011 4:16 PM
Aug 2011
Awesome chapter, Keimas harem~power just grows stronger.
Sep 28, 2011 4:50 AM

Jun 2009
Lol I was like HUH when the Goddess Jupiter request to bring them in, and Keima was like they're asleep.. poof they are here now.. with fake Kanon, well I'm kinda happy seeing Elsie now, really miss her

"Mars, don't fight with booby that Tsukiyo doesnt have" - wahaha
"None of this is important right now. The important thing is.. this person belongs to Tenri" -lol another comedy in a serious situation
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Oct 24, 2011 9:32 PM

Jun 2008
One of the best Harems ever!
Oct 5, 2012 4:07 PM
Jul 2012
omg all hell broke loose, I feel envious and sorry for keima rofl.
Mar 17, 2022 5:34 AM
Jul 2018
5/5 really great chapter the talk between the goddesses was really great
Oct 6, 2022 10:33 AM

Aug 2020
Javi-Hime said:
Javi-Hime said:

More like "all heaven broke loose" since these are goddesses. Although the result is the same, lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Yesterday, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.