Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Bonnouji Chapter 7 Discussion

Sep 15, 2011 4:27 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Dialogue felt different this chapter.

Wonder why their hair colors are different.

Sep 15, 2011 4:41 PM
Maybe the bro is the guy she broke up with.

At the very least, she probably knows him, because they're building up their not meeting each other.

Sep 16, 2011 12:05 AM
Manga Moderator
Knowledge

Being charmed by a man she's never met. I really feel bad for him now because from the start if you think about it, she wasn't really infatuated with him, but the room and the stuff "big bro" leaves behind. With that said, I don't think she likes him though, at least not in the way he's worried about but she just wants to meet the man that is responsible for her enjoyment.

Probably a similar feeling would be like meeting your favorite novel writer or basketball player.

Apr 13, 2012 9:54 PM

KuroDubZero said:
Being charmed by a man she's never met. I really feel bad for him now because from the start if you think about it, she wasn't really infatuated with him, but the room and the stuff "big bro" leaves behind. With that said, I don't think she likes him though, at least not in the way he's worried about but she just wants to meet the man that is responsible for her enjoyment.

Probably a similar feeling would be like meeting your favorite novel writer or basketball player.

yeah, thats pretty much what i was thinking, now i feel bad for him. he can woo her i'm sure he can!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 29, 2015 3:16 AM

Yes, pleasant chapter like usual.

Jul 21, 2017 8:00 PM

She seems to just be using him to forget about her life while he's falling/has fallen for her though I'm sure in time she'll notice he's right for her... I hope...

Jan 30, 2018 3:34 PM

Wtf did the brother seriously just offer to help him rape a girl? Even as a joke, that’s just messed up. Dude's gonna be a priest, too.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

Apr 18, 7:09 PM
The brother's joke was creepy. Glad Zenji was like 'nope.' Ha, it would be something if the brother was the guy Ozawa broke up with.