Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 15, 2011 2:35 PM

Feb 2010
I knew he was going to come back to life...fuhuhuhu e___e

Anyways, this ending really made my head explode because it was REALLY rushed.
I've seen a lot of rushed and really random endings (COUGH COUGH, KUROSHTISUJI II), but this by far was on the top list of 'ones that made me go ($#*@&$%*(@$&#..."

I'd also like that add on the fact that kiss was really weird...like it was completely random.
Seriously. BAM! NEZMUI HOLDS HIS CHIN AND KISSES HIM!
Don't get me wrong...it was in a way 'cute' but still...
I love how Shion kind of really doesn't have any reaction after that xD
He's just like,"Ah...he kissed me. Yuppp." I'm not against shounen-ai
as it includes kisses but that, in my opinion, wasn't really 'necessary' in a way.

I STILL DON'T FREAKING GET WHY NEZMUI LEFT. Sure one day they might "meet againnn" but why'd Nezmui just disappear like that? It really bothers me how he leaves Shion. All in all, it did make me jump off my seat a bit. Just a tiny bit.
It didn't leave me at edge of my seat, however, because in my opinion the ending was decent. Not amazing. Not bad...just...pretty good. It's not 'average' as it had a lot going on in the ending and answers to questions are revealed but they really could of extended the series a bit to further explain and focus on more things.

I'm also, in a way, sort of disappointed. Just a bit. Probably because NEZMUI just freaking dragged his butt out of the picture...yeah that's probably the thing that's bothering me the most.
EarlCielSep 15, 2011 2:40 PM
Sep 15, 2011 2:37 PM

Jul 2009
narusasu1 said:
They changed the ending they left out the conversation they had the ending in a different location toned down the nature of Sion and Nezumi's relationship. Left out the reason for the kiss at the end and changed Sion's reaction to it.

And how it should have been in the alternative ending? <I still haven't reached that part>
Sep 15, 2011 2:39 PM

Aug 2009
Yoo... my voice is gone you guys.. XDD

I screamed so bad in the kiss scene, I cant even talk right now...xD
Sep 15, 2011 2:42 PM
Jul 2011
Sharyka said:
I still haven't reached that part

It was a promise to return kiss and Sion is at a window and shows Sion staring out the window as he always did waiting on Nezumi 2 possible ways apparently one is you just see Sion waiting another is you see Nezumi returning. There was more to the conversation too but I would have to look it up again. They left a lot of coversations out in this anime, especially Nezumi's thoughts and feelings. The promise to return kiss was from him, not Sion just saying I will see you again in a strong determined way to return home.
naru4Sep 15, 2011 2:47 PM
Sep 15, 2011 2:46 PM

Feb 2010
Lulexiaa said:
Yoo... my voice is gone you guys.. XDD

I screamed so bad in the kiss scene, I cant even talk right now...xD

Okayyyy so lately I don't know what's been going on with my brain
(I think I have obtained Fangirl Syndrome...just a bit of it)
and I just feel like it wasn't enough.
I'm not talking about they should've...done 'that' (if you don't get what I'm talking about erase it from your mind completely.
I don't even know what the heck I'm babbling about anymore) but I mean
they could of hugged after the kiss or had a special moment
that lasted for more than 5 seconds if you know what I'm talking about...yeah.

If they're going to add a kiss make it more memorable.
That kiss was just sooo random I could've seen it ending with or without it.
I do understand that Nezumi isn't exactly the kind of guy who likes to be all "lovey dovey"
but that kiss popped out of NOOOWHEREEE and it just ends like that.
Oh, of course Nezumi drags his butt away after that (that's the part that enrages me) which made it EVENN more romantic.
Sep 15, 2011 2:47 PM

Jul 2009
narusasu1 said:
It was a promise to return kiss and Sion is at a window and shows Sion staring out the window as he always did waiting on Nezumi 2 possible ways apparently one is you just see Sion waiting another is you see Nezumi returning. There was more to the conversation too but I would have to look it up again. They left a lot of coversations out in this anime, especially Nezumi's thoughts and feelings. The promise to return kiss was from him, not Sion just saying I will see you again in a strong determined way to return home.

Geez, it seems that anime is missing a lot :/

Maybe they've cut those scenes not just to fit into 11 eps. (STILL DUNNO WHY JUST 11) but also to avoid angry homophobics.
Sep 15, 2011 2:54 PM
Jul 2011
Sharyka said:

Geez, it seems that anime is missing a lot :/

Maybe they've cut those scenes not just to fit into 11 eps. (STILL DUNNO WHY JUST 11) but also to avoid angry homophobics.

Seems if they wanted to avoid upsetting anti-bl peeps they would of left the kiss scenes out all together. They did leave a lot of important things out like the book showing that Sion was inlove with Nezumi even says it is a love confession to Nezumi at one point. They leave out pretty much everything Nezumi is thinking. They leave out a conversation about another kiss that did not happen when they had been climbing the bodies.

They toned it down a lot, the manga already shows more then the anime but the manga is way behind the anime. They also leave out the part where Sion would mumble Nezumi's name all the time during the 4 years after they met and Sion's mom said asked him about it and said the way he would say his name was with longing and she asked who he was and was he heartbroken by this Nezumi in which he would blush and get clumsy.

The link you posted in the novel thread the summary shows how the conversation went so they left a lot out as well as the actual ending of Sion staring out the window etc. They do not show how Sion was asking Nezumi not to leave him and how he wanted to him to stay by his side etc etc. They do not show why he kissed him as an oath and him saying no matter how long I will always be waiting said by Nezumi gah makes me mad!
naru4Sep 15, 2011 3:05 PM
Sep 15, 2011 3:03 PM

Jul 2009
narusasu1 said:
Seems if they wanted to avoid upsetting anti-bl peeps they would of left the kiss scenes out all together. They did leave a lot of important things out like the book showing that Sion was inlove with Nezumi even says it is a love confession to Nezumi at one point. They leave out pretty much everything Nezumi is thinking. They leave out a conversation about another kiss that did not happen when they had been climbing the bodies.

They toned it down a lot, the manga already shows more then the anime but the manga is way behind the anime. They also leave out the part where Sion would mumble Nezumi's name all the time during the 4 years after they met and Sion's mom said asked him about it and said the way he would say his name was with longing and she asked who he was and was he heartbroken by this Nezumi in which he would blush and get clumsy.

Oh, I can't forget that they've putted that Safu sweater story in the anime. After all anime wasn't that bad... but fact "book is always better than the movie" still stays.

I'm still surprised how author (and all cast) could keep this anime so pure even thought that it was shonen-ai and even with 2 kisses, usually anime gets vulgar after one person confesses to other. Now I'm kinda sad that series are over (for what will I wait now D:?). I guess I should find another anime with such an amazing purity (but with blood and corpses inside xD).
Sep 15, 2011 3:08 PM
Jul 2011
People just need to go to that link you posted in the novel thread that has a summary of the novel and has the entire conversation they have at the end and what the kiss was really about they made it so meaningless compared to the novel that it makes me mad, then I figured the ending was gonna tick me off.

If anyone wants to know how the ending really went and does not want to wait on the novel to be completely translated you can read it here, where I read the first time to.

http://hiriajuu.livejournal.com/7568.html
Sep 15, 2011 3:10 PM

Apr 2011
Most. Disappointing. Ending. Ever.

8/10 because the first 10 episodes were epic.
Sep 15, 2011 3:23 PM
Aug 2011
GuroFX said:
I almost broke my glasses during uncontrollable facepalm. Another series with wasted potential. 5/10
Sep 15, 2011 3:25 PM

May 2010
fucking ninjas with guns ):

and meh, Sion died and lived again. I'm quite happy that it was Safu who revived him (eat that Safu haters) but why pull that off? I'm not a fan of miracles.

Okay done reading that volume 9 summary. Stupid Bones is stupid. Why settle with 11 episodes when they could do 12? If only they give room for one more episode volume 9 would've been properly animated. :|

Yeah. I hate you Bones and what you did to this anime.

Except the kiss in episode 7. :P
Sep 15, 2011 3:33 PM

Sep 2009
I don't even know.

I knew that Sion would be revived, but wow. And I never really hated Safu so it was pretty disappointing when she died, but other than that... I don't really know. But that was bad, what else can I say. orz
Sep 15, 2011 3:53 PM
Nov 2009
I didn't like it. and Sion going back to life is stupid. and I'm pissed. and what the hell. Nezumi why did you leave for no reason. wtf did I just watch. I think I'll go read the novels, it'll probably make more sense there.

BUT

-fangirlmode-
HE KISSED HIM SO EVERYTHING IS OK NOW AND I'M SO HAPPY I'M GONNA CRY AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIIIIS TWO KISSES IN ONE SHORT SHOW FUCKING OTP AND LOVE FOREVEHH GUHSDFKGJG
-endoffangirlmode-
Sep 15, 2011 3:53 PM
Jun 2009
.....great show I think....the only chick in possible relationship with main chara dies and it becomes straight up yaoi....nvm that just ruined any good things I was hoping to see from this show they could have at least done so earlier so I could have dropped it
Sep 15, 2011 3:56 PM

Jan 2010
So many unanswered questions x.x honestly this was goin to atleast get a good 9/10 for me for the first 10 episodes but this....well it droped it down to 8/10 and thats only because the first 10 episodes were actually good....
Sep 15, 2011 3:57 PM

Apr 2008
I'm probably going to get stoned for saying this but..i think the real problem is noitaminA. Seriously, No. 6 could have been AMAZING if it had a longer run but nooo why does noitaminA always want 11 episodes? That makes no sense to me and totally impacts the series as a whole. I don't get the hype for that programming block at all.

Also, AnoHana to a certain degree as well (like one or two more episodes would have been nice).

Anyways..i loved this series (minus this episode...) and i'm giving it a 8/10. Would have been a 9 for sure if the ending was better, but it still managed to tell a great story with the limited time it had.
apolloisfineSep 15, 2011 4:01 PM
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Sep 15, 2011 4:17 PM

Nov 2007
Rushed ending, an overall terrible script and contrived character relations makes it impossible for me to give this more than a 5/10. Delicious BONES animation was the one thing that kept me watching to the end. That, and the camp value of some of the "dramatic" scenes.
Sep 15, 2011 4:29 PM

Aug 2010
At least it was better than AnoHana.
Sep 15, 2011 4:41 PM

Aug 2010
I feel for Safu. The show was okay but the ending felt rushed somehow.
Sep 15, 2011 4:56 PM

Jun 2009
Pretty homo.
Would be better if it wasn't so homo.
Other than that. The plot was pretty much everywhere.
Didn't get to see more of No.6
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Sep 15, 2011 4:57 PM

Mar 2009
6/10 for no.6
Sep 15, 2011 5:07 PM

Nov 2010
What the heck just happened. Plot was pretty slow untill all of sudden it took few turns in SINGLE episode to end the series. And what was the message of the anime, destroying walls of one of the cities? There are 5 more who are probably the same or similar? Sure the wall is gone, but everything is in chaos and probably not many people survived that. Rule by force and pillaging, thats all what happens when you do these things.
I really had no emtional moments in this anime, maybe a bit when safu sang since, heck, it was THE SAME as christmas carolls and its not even cold enough to be in a mood for these.
Big waste of time, if you want plot there are better titles, if you want more boylove, if thats your thing, just get what's atleast honest about it.
Sep 15, 2011 5:10 PM

May 2009
I wonder if these companies are in the habit of giving DVD extras...
Maybe we will be given a nice, even 5 minute ep, that does a time skip.
I want my window scene, dangit >8I
Sep 15, 2011 5:13 PM

Sep 2007
Ugh, I didn't like the ending, but the series was pretty good all in all, it gets a 7 from me, but yeah, Sion should've died =/

Sep 15, 2011 5:17 PM

Jan 2008
6/10 ...how fitting. Safu got pretty shafted by everything throughout the entire series and then killed off. Am I the only one that liked her character and wished she'd stay alive? I'd be just as happy if Nezumi and/or Shion died too (or at least !@#$ing stay dead)...would have been much more impactful.

The yaoi is strong with this one...
Sep 15, 2011 5:32 PM

Aug 2010
I'm so disappointed. This series was so promising at the beginning! Then in the last few episodes it just imploded on itself.. -_-
The finale was too much for me. Too many questions.
The only thing that made me smile was the kiss cause, honestly, I really did like the relationship between Sion and Nezumi. Sure it was shounen ai but still, they had a connection. That's why this episode was a fail in their relationship. Cause they would be like mad at each other then forgive each other in an instant. Not that it's a bad thing, but it's just kind of nonrealistic. It's like "Oh you just killed one of my friends, but I'll save you anyway!" And wtf happened to Sions personality at the end.. He started to become pessimistic, but then at the end he's all back to normal like every thing is a-ok.
If Nezumi stayed & I got to see Sions mother reunite with him then MAYBE I would give it a good score. But yeah the ending screwed us all over.
Sep 15, 2011 5:36 PM

Apr 2009
I see people saying this episode was crap, but further on in their post giving it a 10/10 because "OMG THEY KISSED WEEEE *blush icon*"
WTF? Are we all 12 here? a little crap fanservice at the end and you forget about it all? Sigh...

Sep 15, 2011 5:54 PM

Sep 2011
I do agree that Sion's attitude change a little too quickly there - but if you think about, there really wasn't time to draw out his emotions and when Nezumi saved his tail-end, yet again, I'm thinking that's what snapped Sion out of his mood and caused him to react/change so quickly to save Nezumi. It would have been nice if they had put more time into Safu's death and Sion grieving her, since she was a close friend of his; even though he didn't really return her feelings of "love" - but with the building coming down around them, guards everywhere, and Nezumi nearly getting himself killed just to save Sion - again, there was really no time. An extra episode would've made things better and more drawn out, I'd say. Since they crammed everything together like that, it really wasn't the best ending but I can tolerate it. I've seen far worse endings, if not highly similar ones.

@amyiceeyes: Agreed! Just because a little fan-service is shown for five seconds at the tail end, it should not really change anyone's original opinion of what they thought about the episode as a whole. Yes, the kiss between the two was "nice," "sweet," or "cute," as some have said but that alone does NOT and should NOT make the episode rating a 10/10.
withering_lotusSep 15, 2011 5:59 PM

Sep 15, 2011 6:00 PM

May 2010
Awww, that baby is so adorable! Sion will make a great big brother.

After Nezumi AND Sion get shot, it looked like it would parallel
even more and have all the main characters die at the end, but then I figured Safu might make everything better. And she did. Which felt kind cliche...maybe it would have been cooler to kill everyone off, just for the shock of it (bwahaha). It's not like they didn't already have tons of crazy and messed up stuff going on in this ep.

Overall, I'm still kinda confused about the whole point of everything in this show...maybe the book makes more sense?
Sep 15, 2011 6:18 PM

May 2010
gay >.> im not into yaoi
Sep 15, 2011 6:21 PM

Apr 2010
OMG THIS GOT FUCKED TOO!!!!!!!!!!! This and Ao no Exorcist. They are both getting fucked up endings that did not follow the Novel/Manga. This is really PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!! 3/5, 7/10
Sep 15, 2011 6:39 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Am I seriously the only one that believes Nezumi is dead? He left because he passed on. I thought that much was obvious.

Elyurias, represented by the Queen Bee was released by the destruction of mother. Elyurias then sacrificed herself and used every ounce of her final power which, in turn, killed off the parasite bees. Which were created from her in the first place.

The Safu half used her sacrifice to revive Shion. Nezumi says, "I guess she wanted you to see this." Talking about the wall. I take it that a life for a life was used and she could not save Nezumi who died just before he saw ghost Safu/Elyurias. Nezumi gives Shion a farewell kiss and tells Shion he will be ok without him. Then Nezumi stars walking and passes on.

That is how I translated the ending...
KingYoshiSep 15, 2011 7:00 PM
Sep 15, 2011 6:54 PM

Jan 2010
Terrible terrible terrible. I hate you BONES for not making good shows anymore.
Sep 15, 2011 6:59 PM

Apr 2011
FlynnxGuy said:
Well those were some delayed subs, but I shouldn't be complaining....
Anyways I got pissed how Sion died from 1 shot but Nezumi survived like what, 3?
Ending left me with a WTF though.....
9/10 overall BRAVO "APPLAUSE"

Nezumi's wounds were all non-vital, except the one that was on his ... abdomen? That or he got shot in the dick :P The angle was a bit awkward when he was saving Nezumi, LOL. Anyway, none of his were immediately fatal. Sion was shot through the heart. You don't survive that, period. Well OK, unless you're Duke from GI Joe.

The finale was interesting, but left me confused. What the hell was that Euralyie or whatever girl? What the hell was the point of the wasp experiment? And how the hell does Safu (possessed or not) have the power to bring back the dead? Especially when she'd have to regenerate his exploded heart. Ah well, Deus ex Machina ftw I suppose.

Yeah, that was a very chaste kiss ... apparently it was smexier in the novel? That was the aspect of the show I had the least interest in, anyway, so the little tacked-on kiss before running off left me shrugging 'meh'. It did seem pretty abrupt, Nezumi leaving like that. "Well, your girlfriend's dead, we destroyed No 6, tore the wall down and oh yeah, I just saw you die and be resurrected in front of my eyes, I'm gonna go be Mad Max now and find Thunderdome."

7/10, I can't help but feel that BONES mishandled it and someone else could've done better. Ah well, it was pretty good entertainment regardless. Can't say it'll be terribly missed, though there's not very much better to choose from this season ...
Blind_GuardianSep 15, 2011 7:03 PM
Sep 15, 2011 7:30 PM

May 2010
Overrated 4/10
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 15, 2011 7:44 PM

Oct 2008
After watching the epic ending of Steins;Gate yesterday I have to watch this crappy ending? FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

2/5 for this ep
5/10 for the whole series (and only because I liked eps 8 to 10)
Sep 15, 2011 7:53 PM
May 2011
..what the fuck...?
I originally gave this a 10/10, I personally loved eps 1-4.
This it totally went downhill from there.. -_____-
Well, that was just shit. "/
Sep 15, 2011 8:06 PM
Mar 2011
epiklow said:
..what the fuck...?
I originally gave this a 10/10, I personally loved eps 1-4.
This it totally went downhill from there.. -_____-
Well, that was just shit. "/

i second this. what a crappy ending. started out good but failed miserably.
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 15, 2011 8:13 PM
Jul 2018
So Elyurias' brilliant plan for revenge against a group of people who used her as a computer, put killer bees into pretty much everyone for the heck of it, and saw thousands of people from outside their city and within it die was to kill everyone else in No.6? Did it really expect them to care? It just seems a little unfair to me, especially after Safu explained its motives.

Can't really say too much about the Safu-ex-machina at the end. The rest of the episode wasn't the greatest either, and it kind of fit in with the other silly parts of it. I suppose Safu finally decided that since she couldn't have Shion's sperm, she might as well let someone else do it for her.

Shion's decision to destroy all that data on No.6 really annoyed me. I can't stand it when series don't have the time to cover certain things and try to cover it up by having a character openly show that he could care less about them. I wouldn't mind finding out what exactly Shion's mom did in the creation of No.6 and more about the wasps anyway.

Oh well. It wasn't a horrible ending, but it was just an ok one for an ok series with a decentish dystopia, ok characters, and a decent bromance. I'd give No.6 a #6 in the end. Fine but not outstanding. 'Least it was pretty.
Sep 15, 2011 8:27 PM

May 2011
was entertaining
8/10
needed better plot

that kiss at the end almost made me gag LMAO
Sep 15, 2011 8:35 PM

Apr 2011
Just reporting in to say that I consider this ep a travesty for how they rushed everything, the piles of loose ends and the butchering of Nezumi & Shion's goodbye and kiss. I don't consider Shion's revival a problem because I paid close attention to Elyurias' song and Safu's poem. Elyurias said her song was one of survival, remember. I actually expected Nezumi to sing that song for him, and when he did, I expected Shion to be revived. Only thing that surprised me about it was that Nezumi couldn't finish the song and just lay there with tears in his eyes until Safurias did it instead.

*edit* Oh yeah, and the baby at the end? WTF???!!! They should do a special in which Nezumi comes back to help him raise it.

Ugh, Bones, really? I really, really wanted to give this series a 10/10 despite everything that had gone wrong before now. But this one last ep has totally destroyed that. Probably going to stay with the generous 9/10 I gave it before now. I have my complaints about earlier in the series, but nothing was worse than what they did with this ep.
Sep 15, 2011 9:02 PM

Aug 2011
ok, I can see that many people here didn't like the episode
regardless of all of the reasons, and first of all, I didn't read the novel, so
I don't know how's the difference between what happened here and there

aphton said:
This was epic. I dont know what you guys are thinking but I really loved everything of it.
10/10

I've the same opinion as you
I loved the episode so much!
it was so good even much better than how I expected, for real!
it was sooo epic and I even cried! many many things happened! which made my head and heart still unstable xD
1- it amazed me how the bees killed most of the people in no.6!!! that was frightful!
2- don't know if it just me xD but I got surprised from the spite gaze into Nezumi's eyes toward Safu and leter I felt that he desired to got rid of her now and forever! now I'll say an evil thing xD but I felt it so epic when Nezumi killed Sufa x3 it means a lot!
3-when Shion snapped because of Safu's death and started to attacked Nezumi by saying those things to Nezumi about his real motives, the
sad face that Nezumi show up was telling someting, was it because how Shion got mad for her sake, or if it was because that Shion lost his trust in Nezumi, or was it because part of Nezumi intend to do that (get rid of her)
4- Nezumi used his body as a shield to protect Shion
5- for the second Shion got shot, I'll give it 10/10 in shock succeeding
I even thought that it could be Nezumi but not Shion!
and I didn't believe that Shion died until Nezumi cover his face, I was like "h... he died... FOR REAL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Nezumi refusd to let Shion even though he died already and then he sang for Shion (it was the last thing I could expected that Nezumi sings that song for Shion!!) he even lie down beside Shion as if he gonna die beside him
and seeing Nezumi's tears... made me cry for real.
just what a stong bonding that between these two!
6- I got impressed by the scene after breaking that wall between no.6 and that west area
7- Nezumi (kiss of oath) I'M THE HAPPEST TO GOT SEE IT ^O^
since I was doubting if it will happen in the anime
so I'm super happy to see him exchanges Shion's previous kiss
even if it wes a bit rush as some said, I didn't feel that there's something like a "big mistake" through the episode, and as for 22:45 minutes.. it was a well done work!
in short, I enjoyed the episode so much
although I wished to see the meaningful end -with window- (novel's ending)
since it ties everything to the start <3

Sure, Im also asking myself why Nezumi left but I think he just had to take a piss or something.
you sure know how to tell jokes xDDDDDDDDDDD
pureromanceSep 15, 2011 10:46 PM
Sep 15, 2011 9:23 PM
May 2011
Would someone mind telling me what the Youming stuff was all about?
It was really hard to understand.. He dislikes No.6 for it's selfishness and stuff right? Was he a bad guy, or good guy? I personally saw him as a good guy.. Then I was like 'WHUT' when I saw him dead in his car.. WHAT KIND OF JUSTICE WAS THAT. ):
Sep 15, 2011 9:23 PM

Aug 2011
whitetear said:
Just reporting in to say that I consider this ep a travesty for how they rushed everything, the piles of loose ends and the butchering of Nezumi & Shion's goodbye and kiss. I don't consider Shion's revival a problem because I paid close attention to Elyurias' song and Safu's poem. Elyurias said her song was one of survival, remember. I actually expected Nezumi to sing that song for him, and when he did, I expected Shion to be revived. Only thing that surprised me about it was that Nezumi couldn't finish the song and just lay there with tears in his eyes until Safurias did it instead.

I really like to read your replies, since I didn't notice before what you've said about Elyurias' song now, so thanks.. that made things make sense now ^^
Sep 15, 2011 9:32 PM

Jul 2010
I felt a lot was unanswered, but it was only 11 episodes. We got a kiss, but not thy kiss. Oh well......Anywhoo I still enjoyed it. Maybe I'll check out the manga.
Sep 15, 2011 10:00 PM
Sep 2011
This ep is overrated. Just what the hell was that ending? The series started good and I expected something good at the end instead of deus ex machina ending. Well since its BL it can't be scored low. But still you scored it too high since the MANGA/NOVEL was good, but this is anime adaptation. People here rates BL>ecchi w/ plot.

tl;dr more bromance than everything else, they wasted some good characters and the plot.
goblinmitzuSep 15, 2011 10:12 PM
I'm a hater of every Protagonist in the anime I watch.
Oh God why are they so lame?

Tl;dr I just want to be the main character.
Cause I am perfect. ◕ ‿‿ ◕

by - O*****
Sep 15, 2011 10:07 PM

Aug 2009
mehhh~ ... i am really not fine with it - so someone pleaseeee give me a link were i could read the novel!

badge:

Sep 15, 2011 10:07 PM

Sep 2010
Dammit, Bones.

If I don't see news for an epilogue /including the effing WINDOW SCENE/ ASAP I am going to come kick your trolling arses. You runied the most beautiful scene in the novels and slaughtered Both Nezumi and Shion's character all in a devestating 20 minutes. YOU HAD BETTER MAKE UP FOR IT.

That is all.
Sep 15, 2011 10:24 PM

Jul 2011
I was afraid of coming to this discussion board after viewed episode 11. I feared that it would be overflown with post saying things like, "OMG THAT WAS SO AMAZING!!!" I'm glad that most of you are on the same page as me. I wasn't digging the whole homo thing from the start, but the story was great, so I just pushed through it and watched it anyways. That ending was kind of upsetting though. Safu dies, cool, Sion dies? Woah, crazy twist. Sion comes back to life? Seriously? They should of both died, or if just one, then Nezumi. I don't know. I still gave the series an 8, because overall, I did enjoy it... Minus all the gayness.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.