Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2011 9:07 PM

Aug 2011
someone tell me, is it just me or there's something with the way Nezumi lie back in on the bed, -especially- his hips is standing out in a too much sexy way!! no, I'm not joking! I noticed that since the first time I saw him lie back on the bed in the anime, so I amazed when I saw that even in Doujinshi(s)! isn't enough torture me with the back of his neck x333
Sep 24, 2011 5:58 AM

Apr 2011
lol... double post is excused by Nezumi's sexiness? xD

I don't think Elyurias' powers would extend as far as making Nezumi behave differently, if that's what you mean.

And yeah the way Nezumi lay on the bed always seemed interesting to me. He was always on his side, ready to look back over his shoulder at Shion. But the impression I got was just that he was turning his back to Shion, in order to keep their strangers' "distance."

btw I found out yesterday I had the comment in episode 10 completely wrong: In the beginning, the first time Shion hears Safu's voice, Nezumi says to himself: "Ore wa ochiteiru no ka mo," which is literally "I may be falling..." I used to think he was saying he'd "fallen" in Shion's priorities of who's most important to him. Well I just learned that one of the ways to say "fall in love" is "koi ni ochiru." Japanese use pronouns sparingly, so it's completely natural he'd leave the "for him" off the end of that sentence. So that's why he remembers Shion's most explicit love confession right after hearing of Shion having such a close connection to Safu all of a sudden. So I was still right about the jealousy, but I had the reason he said that wrong: Nezumi actually realised himself at that moment how deep his feelings were getting for Shion. (I'm going to repost this explanation in the s. ai thread, too)
Sep 24, 2011 12:44 PM

Nov 2007
WTF what a shitty ending, they die, ressurect for no reason, giant gay bug for no explanation, stupid singing, it started REALLY good, became worse on the last episode, and this one just sucked...

would've been 8/10 if they didn't screw up the ressurection bullshit. 7/10 for a good anime overall but could've been an epic 24 ep story about friendship and destroying a system.
Sep 24, 2011 8:00 PM

Jan 2010
I just finished the last episode, and I realize why people might hate this ending, but here's my 2 cents.

TBH, those recommended reviews don't give justice for this show. I thought it was going to be a waste of my time to watch this show, but after finishing it, I couldn't be more happy that I watched this anime. I don't think i ever wanted a character to be resurrected this badly before. I might just be a sucker for happy ending, but that ending was what i desired. It was touching and sad. I could honestly care less about the unanswered questions, needs less focusing on the fine details and worry more about the big picture.
Sep 24, 2011 10:48 PM

Aug 2011
whitetear said:
lol... double post is excused by Nezumi's sexiness? xD

xDDD

I don't think Elyurias' powers would extend as far as making Nezumi behave differently, if that's what you mean.

no, I didn't mean it to that limit xD
but what you said seems interesting xDDD
Nezumi: Shion, I.. I.. love you... I... I want to touch you... I feel like that... while ago (and inside his heart: WTF I'm saying!! whatever I thought of comes straight out of my mouth!! it's like I can't controlling it!!)
xDDDD

And yeah the way Nezumi lay on the bed always seemed interesting to me. He was always on his side, ready to look back over his shoulder at Shion. But the impression I got was just that he was turning his back to Shion, in order to keep their strangers' "distance."

I know that I said that earlier but I really enjoying reading your thoughts/replies/opinions, you've a beautiful style
and for the reason for 'his turning his back"... it was a good point that you mentioned! thanks ^^
Nezumi is really trying his hard to hide his feeling from Shion and from himself I just remembered (although it have no much related) that night when he was awakening on his bad and staring at the sleeping Shion, just know I was wondering what if the sleeping Shion opened his eyes to look at that stared Nezumi?

btw I found out yesterday I had the comment in episode 10 completely wrong: In the beginning, the first time Shion hears Safu's voice, Nezumi says to himself: "Ore wa ochiteiru no ka mo," which is literally "I may be falling..." I used to think he was saying he'd "fallen" in Shion's priorities of who's most important to him. Well I just learned that one of the ways to say "fall in love" is "koi ni ochiru." Japanese use pronouns sparingly, so it's completely natural he'd leave the "for him" off the end of that sentence. So that's why he remembers Shion's most explicit love confession right after hearing of Shion having such a close connection to Safu all of a sudden. So I was still right about the jealousy, but I had the reason he said that wrong: Nezumi actually realised himself at that moment how deep his feelings were getting for Shion. (I'm going to repost this explanation in the s. ai thread, too)

thank you so much for the explanation and it's really great thing that you know Japanese! =D
as for my opinion,
it was a real suspicion line Nezumi have said, and since he remembered Shion's confession at that time and that no one is most important to him as much as Nezumi, so when he said "maybe I fall.." the first thing came to my mind is "maybe I fall for him", here there's a question: why he remembered that at this time? if you noticed that Nezumi gradually realizing his feelings to Shion out of jealousy, and by remembering how he reacted seriously when Inukashi mentioned that he's jealousy, if he wasn't that serious he would say something like "who? me?" or something along
beside, it was obvious when he asked Shion about Safu and if he will accept her offering about doing sex when he came back, I noticed that Nezumi is focusing in sex theme more than once, what's funny is even when he talked to Shion after 4 years for the first time through that mouse.. it was when Safu was offering sex to Shion
and back to the main topic, since it seemed like Shion was talking about priorities so I thought what you said earlier (in ep 10) might be right as well, and for Nezumi to remember that moment is just confirm how much Shion's confession effected on Nezumi at the time to still remember it.
Sep 25, 2011 7:11 AM

Apr 2011
pureromance said:
no, I didn't mean it to that limit xD
but what you said seems interesting xDDD
Nezumi: Shion, I.. I.. love you... I... I want to touch you... I feel like that... while ago (and inside his heart: WTF I'm saying!! whatever I thought of comes straight out of my mouth!! it's like I can't controlling it!!)
xDDDD
lol.... a Nezumi who can't lie about his feelings for Shion? I think that would get X-rated pretty fast ('cause it's not like Shion would say "No")... xD
I know that I said that earlier but I really enjoying reading your thoughts/replies/opinions, you've a beautiful style
Aw. Thanks. If you really think so, I posted a link in the novel thread you might be interested in... (My first Fanfic)
Nezumi is really trying his hard to hide his feeling from Shion and from himself I just remembered (although it have no much related) that night when he was awakening on his bad and staring at the sleeping Shion, just know I was wondering what if the sleeping Shion opened his eyes to look at that stared Nezumi?
They messed that up in the anime. In the book, Nezumi didn't just think about how scared he was. He also thought about what Shion was saying and how he (Nezumi) was too afraid to say anything back about his love confession. Personally, I think part of it is that Nezumi also wasn't being honest to himself about his feelings at the time, so he didn't know what he would say back anyway.
thank you so much for the explanation and it's really great thing that you know Japanese! =D
as for my opinion,
it was a real suspicion line Nezumi have said, and since he remembered Shion's confession at that time and that no one is most important to him as much as Nezumi, so when he said "maybe I fall.." the first thing came to my mind is "maybe I fall for him", here there's a question: why he remembered that at this time? if you noticed that Nezumi gradually realizing his feelings to Shion out of jealousy, and by remembering how he reacted seriously when Inukashi mentioned that he's jealousy, if he wasn't that serious he would say something like "who? me?" or something along
beside, it was obvious when he asked Shion about Safu and if he will accept her offering about doing sex when he came back, I noticed that Nezumi is focusing in sex theme more than once, what's funny is even when he talked to Shion after 4 years for the first time through that mouse.. it was when Safu was offering sex to Shion
and back to the main topic, since it seemed like Shion was talking about priorities so I thought what you said earlier (in ep 10) might be right as well, and for Nezumi to remember that moment is just confirm how much Shion's confession effected on Nezumi at the time to still remember it.
Yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so: I think all the signs are there (more so in the novels, but also in the anime) that Nezumi is really physically attracted to Shion. And also, he has a helpless jealousy of Safu t If anything comes up around Shion involving sex, Nezumi is always involved somehow. In episode 9, Nezumi looks incredibly happy when Shion talks about staying in the summer (because he was planning to leave in the spring before)... and then when Shion says he's going to bring his mother and Safu in, he laughs at it like a joke (also because Shion talked about knocking the walls down), and when Shion says he's serious, he kind of freezes in place, staring up at the ceiling, not sure what to think. In episode 10, every mention of Safu from Shion-- and even a smile about her that wasn't explained yet-- gives Nezumi a sad face. And in the books, even if he's just said something terribly mean to Shion, he'll randomly reach out and touch his hair or face a lot. My favourite example is in Volume 2, Chapter 1. xD

*edit*
lol... looks like I have to stand corrected on this one. He doesn't say "ochiteiru" after all (even though even the fansubbers and many Japanese people thought so too). He's saying "ojiteiru" which means he's afraid. Because Shion's changing, in which the flashback makes a lot more sense (because they took out the part about his inability to respond to the love confession that was in the book, so that flashback, in the anime, is more about fear). He's definitely still jealous of Safu though, imo.
whitetearSep 25, 2011 7:43 AM
Sep 25, 2011 10:45 AM

Jul 2011
Ugh, suckish ending. I would have liked it, if Shion stayed dead and Nezumi sang to him before dying by his side, but NOOOOOO~

They had to go all "magical ghost Safu picks him up and brings him back to life with the power of a sparkling bee's (Elyurias?) song!

And the baby? Why was it brought all the way to what remained of No. 6? And how did the dog wrap it?

Why were they (No. 6) trying to revive the forest they destroyed?

I at least understood the kiss at the end. Chill fujoshi, I don't understand why you're spazzing out over that. I do wonder why Nezumi gave him a goodbye kiss even though he said "No more goodbye kisses." =-=

And Shion's personality gets on my nerves. I knew he was strange, but I didn't know he was crazy. His mom totally abandoned that little girl. That was just wrong.

7/10 Overall, 2/5 for the episode.
Sep 25, 2011 11:13 AM

Apr 2011
lol... that ep sucked ass but try checking a novel summary. It wasn't a goodbye kiss. Too bad they cut that scene short as well. Everything that actually happened in the ep is easily explainable-- including Shion's resurrection-- if you pay close attention to what's happened before. The problems with ep 11 lie in ridiculous pacing and the mountain of loose ends that weren't tied up.

And you might call me fujoshi but this is the first time I've ever been interested in any same-sex pairing. I've rarely liked any kind of romance. But I've always been more likely to appreciate them when they happen in the background and not as the main plot.
Sep 25, 2011 1:10 PM

Jul 2011
whitetear said:
lol... that ep sucked ass but try checking a novel summary. It wasn't a goodbye kiss. Too bad they cut that scene short as well. Everything that actually happened in the ep is easily explainable-- including Shion's resurrection-- if you pay close attention to what's happened before. The problems with ep 11 lie in ridiculous pacing and the mountain of loose ends that weren't tied up.

And you might call me fujoshi but this is the first time I've ever been interested in any same-sex pairing. I've rarely liked any kind of romance. But I've always been more likely to appreciate them when they happen in the background and not as the main plot.

I'm ONLY commenting on the anime. I'm sure the novel is better, but the anime should have been made in a way that I wouldn't have to check the novel to understand. Hence my ranting.

And I wasn't specifically calling you fujoshi. I was only referring to the people spazzing out. So... I guess you think you were spazzing, which is ironic because I didn't even think you were spazzing out...
._.
Sep 25, 2011 1:38 PM

Apr 2011
lol... I figured you were calling any female who likes that pairing a fujoshi. I don't mind though. My response there was out of amusement and not annoyance. ;)

But my main point was that everything in the last episode does have its own explanation in the anime (except for that kiss). I'm not saying they were super easy to find, but they are there and not impossible to find, since I noticed them without having the books to help me. I've only read the first two volumes, and a few excerpts. So I don't know much about how things go in the novel after Safu is kidnapped. Especially the subplots that have clearly been dropped.

I've come to think, though, that the importance of Elyurias' song was lost in translation. I can catch some of the Japanese as I watch so I noticed the translation was simplifying and changing the words. That might be why so many people have missed the symbolism of Nezumi being the wind, Shion being the heart/soul (Aster flower/petals), and I think that Heaven and Earth refer to Elyurias herself.
Sep 25, 2011 1:54 PM

Sep 2010
Everything in the last episode had an explanation? Sure, knowing that some yellow tornadoes tore down the walls is an explanation but it's not a very good one. The wrapping up Elyurias, the wasps, and take down of No 6 was very arupt and poorly explained.
Some of the crap done at the end was just badly though out symbolic nonsense. The zombie like roaming of the No.6 citizens to the recently torn down walls is lacking an explanation except for Shion's mom. The dog carried the baby to Inukashi, who then took the baby off the dog's back but at the end the dog appeared with the baby still strapped to it's back. That would need some explanation unless that dog grew thumbs and is able to tie knots now. The resurrection of Shion goes well beyond what Elyurias was explained to be.

Sep 25, 2011 6:38 PM

Apr 2011
Anime_Name said:
Everything in the last episode had an explanation? Sure, knowing that some yellow tornadoes tore down the walls is an explanation but it's not a very good one. The wrapping up Elyurias, the wasps, and take down of No 6 was very arupt and poorly explained.
I never said it was explained clearly, but if you pay attention, you'll see Safurias (as I like to call her) taking notice when Nezumi is trying to get Shion to calm down and remember his "third way" was to knock the walls down. Later, after killing everyone by the Moondrop, her bees turn into the tornadoes that knock down the walls because, as Nezumi later explains, she wanted to do that for Shion.
Some of the crap done at the end was just badly though out symbolic nonsense. The zombie like roaming of the No.6 citizens to the recently torn down walls is lacking an explanation except for Shion's mom.
Why? I think there's a lot worse to criticise than that. When their way of life suddenly stops (all computers gone-- now that was lame, imo), I would think they've got nothing better to do than indulge their curiosity. Lost Town is close to the western wall. It wouldn't be that big a deal for them to walk over there.
The dog carried the baby to Inukashi, who then took the baby off the dog's back but at the end the dog appeared with the baby still strapped to it's back. That would need some explanation unless that dog grew thumbs and is able to tie knots now.
The baby thing was really stupid and pointless but I assumed that Inukashi sent that dog back over to Shion as soon as she got back. Stupid explanation, I know, but it's not impossible. She and Rikiga had a car, so it wouldn't have taken long for them to get back.
The resurrection of Shion goes well beyond what Elyurias was explained to be.
In what sense? She's a goddess. Her limits aren't exactly completely known to us.

Nezumi's singing can carry souls away "like petals scattered on the wind," as Inukashi put it. Elyurias taught a "song of survival" to Nezumi, of which he sang as much as he could. Nezumi (or his voice) is hinted to be the "wind" in the lyrics of Elyurias' song, and the song made pretty, pretty magical lights come up when Nezumi sang it in episode 8. In a rather sloppy reference in ep 11, Safurias and/or Nez explains that Nezumi was being taken to the Moondrop 4 years before, because they wanted to "analyse" him. So his people evidently don't just have gorgeous eyes, but special abilities as well. (Whoops! Guess they shouldn't have committed that darn genocide.) Also, it may have been too early to realise what's going on, but in the first ep, Shion-- whose name is a flower-- fantasises he's in the sky, dissolving into flower petals that scatter into the wind (under typhoon storm clouds).

Anyway, the resurrection is obviously supposed to be a surprise so they weren't exactly going to come out and say it directly, but the signs that it could happen were there.
whitetearSep 26, 2011 8:07 AM
Sep 26, 2011 7:16 AM

Nov 2010
IT'S CANON!

Yes, that ending was a complete train wreck. However, I never cared about the plot of this series in the first place - I was in it for romance. Otherwise, I would have dropped this series with the first episode.

Nezumi x Shion is finally, at long last, canon. Thank you, Bones. I'm glad I forced myself to finish this.
Sep 26, 2011 9:29 AM

Sep 2010
whitetear said:
I never said it was explained clearly, but if you pay attention, you'll see Safurias (as I like to call her) taking notice when Nezumi is trying to get Shion to calm down and remember his "third way" was to knock the walls down. Later, after killing everyone by the Moondrop, her bees turn into the tornadoes that knock down the walls because, as Nezumi later explains, she wanted to do that for Shion..

Yeah saw that. I still think the explanation was poor and the additional Wasp-power was all too convenient.

Why? I think there's a lot worse to criticise than that. When their way of life suddenly stops (all computers gone-- now that was lame, imo), I would think they've got nothing better to do than indulge their curiosity. Lost Town is close to the western wall. It wouldn't be that big a deal for them to walk over there.

If there's worse to critize then do it. Losing their way of life seems to be an assumption on your part as there was no depiction in the anime of anyone even checking their phones, TVs, or the interwebz. The wall fell down and it was an immediate shift to zombie walking toward that general direction.

The baby thing was really stupid and pointless but I assumed that Inukashi sent that dog back over to Shion as soon as she got back. Stupid explanation, I know, but it's not impossible. She and Rikiga had a car, so it wouldn't have taken long for them to get back.

The last Inukashi saw of Shion was his dead body. She and Rikiga had a car and maybe you can handwave the trip back to home but it doesn't seem possible go to the hotel, get the dog, and comeback to give the dog and baby to a dead Shion in the timeframe presented.

In what sense? She's a goddess. Her limits aren't exactly completely known to us.

She is a fictional goddess of nature that was created for the story, her limits should be known by the writers and explained to the viewers in such a way to prevent a Deus Ex Machina.

Nezumi's singing can carry souls away "like petals scattered on the wind," as Inukashi put it. Elyurias taught a "song of survival" to Nezumi, of which he sang as much as he could.

WHEN did she teach him that? I must have blinked when watching No.6 and missed it. Oh wait that was one of the poorly explained bits in final episode.

Anyway, the resurrection is obviously supposed to be a surprise so they weren't exactly going to come out and say it directly, but the signs that it could happen were there.

The only sign was when Elurias popped up out of nowhere. And quite frankly a sign that pops up 60secs before an event happens is more of a plot device rather then an event that has been hinted at throughout the story. Dredging up the song for this matter doesn't make sense as the song was used for the novels. There was no hinting in the song about powers of resurrection or that Shion would die. Your new interpretation is after-the-fact in order play devil's advocate for this anime abortion.

Sep 26, 2011 3:19 PM

Apr 2011
Anime_Name said:
Yeah saw that. I still think the explanation was poor and the additional Wasp-power was all too convenient.
I still don't see why this would be outside the realm of possibility for a goddess to do, and I can't think of a story in which the extent of a god or goddess' powers are laid out in detail.

As I said, there's plenty to criticise but that one's really just a matter of opinion. You've acknowledged yourself there's an explanation. You just don't like it, which is fine, but you not liking it doesn't make it inexplicable. My point was simply that there is an explanation for almost all of what happens in the episode.
If there's worse to critize then do it. Losing their way of life seems to be an assumption on your part as there was no depiction in the anime of anyone even checking their phones, TVs, or the interwebz. The wall fell down and it was an immediate shift to zombie walking toward that general direction.
I HAVE criticised the episode at length and repeatedly, in this thread and elsewhere. I'm not going to start tossing random unrelated commentary into a reply post.

Yes, it's an assumption based on the given statement about all computer systems being tied into "Mother." Many workplaces (like Shion's job monitoring the cleaning robots), for example, are tied into that computer, along with every citizen's ID card/phone/information bracelet. I would say losing such systems would be a blow to their way of life.
The last Inukashi saw of Shion was his dead body. She and Rikiga had a car and maybe you can handwave the trip back to home but it doesn't seem possible go to the hotel, get the dog, and comeback to give the dog and baby to a dead Shion in the timeframe presented.
The timeframe is difficult to gauge but you have a point about them believing Shion is dead. So that's one more thing that happened in the ep that can objectively be called completely inexplicable.
She is a fictional goddess of nature that was created for the story, her limits should be known by the writers and explained to the viewers in such a way to prevent a Deus Ex Machina.
It is not a Deus Ex Machina if you have provided foreshadowing. As I've said before, the whole point of episode 8 is to make us aware of Elyurias and stress the (previously introduced) song's importance.
]WHEN did she teach him that? I must have blinked when watching No.6 and missed it. Oh wait that was one of the poorly explained bits in final episode.
See Ep 5 for the debut of the "song of survival;" ep 8 to see that Nezumi has it memorised, and that it has strange effects both on Nezumi and the natural surroundings.
The only sign was when Elurias popped up out of nowhere. And quite frankly a sign that pops up 60secs before an event happens is more of a plot device rather then an event that has been hinted at throughout the story. Dredging up the song for this matter doesn't make sense as the song was used for the novels. There was no hinting in the song about powers of resurrection or that Shion would die. Your new interpretation is after-the-fact in order play devil's advocate for this anime abortion.
LOL! If you're talking specifically about knowing a resurrection, will happen, I would have to know that someone's going to die first. What I'm talking about is understanding that it's possible for one to happen. And sure enough I figured it would happen as soon as I saw Shion had died from the gunshot, *especially* BECAUSE the song hadn't been sung for a purpose yet. Before that, there's no way to know anyone is going to NEED to be resurrected. Until Shion died, I supposed it would at the very least be used to heal someone. Let's review now...

Ep 1:
a) Shion's fantasises his body dissolving into petals under storm clouds (in the wind).
b) Shion tells Nezumi that his mother gave him his name because she liked flowers. (Shion's name is that of a flower. )

Ep 4: Inukashi says Nez' voice carries souls away like "petals scattering on the wind."

Ep 5:
a) Safu's poem (which, if you're paying attention, hints toward her fate with Elyurias).
b) Nezumi & Safu collapse and Elyurias offers to teach Nezumi a "song of survival."
c) After coming to, both say "a wind blew" and then there was "a song." (must be important!)

Ep 8:
a) The bees, song, and the reason Nez' godfather was forced out of No. 6 was are all connected to Elyurias.
a) Elyurias is called "Great sovereign, ruler, absolute power beyond human capacity."
b) Nezumi's people prayed to/worshipped Elyurias
c) Nezumi knows the song by heart now
d) We learn the lyrics (more meaningful in Japanese, but the first two lines still help in English)
e) When Nez sings the song, light comes up from the earth and he goes faint with exhaustion

Ep 11: The song had not been sung for a purpose yet when Shion was shot. This was a big tip-off for me.

I could also go deeper into the lyrics of the song, but I'll stop here for now.

I'm not saying anybody has to like it, but people who call Shion's resurrection a deus ex machina either don't know the meaning of the term, or were not paying attention to a growing pattern of imagery throughout the series (wind/flower/petal references) and their growing importance. Either way, they are are factually wrong.

This reminded me, there's one thing that has bugged me since ep 8 that I forgot to bring up-- I've wondered why "the great sovereign" could be captured. I suppose it could be because she was "asleep" or whatever, and hence the No. 6 plan to find a "sample"/medium to wake her (Safu) and keep her under their control. But I'd say that part of it is rather silly.
whitetearSep 26, 2011 3:23 PM
Sep 27, 2011 12:42 AM

Sep 2010
I still don't see why this would be outside the realm of possibility for a goddess to do, and I can't think of a story in which the extent of a god or goddess' powers are laid out in detail.

Pick a story about Greek or Roman gods. The nature of their powers and jurisdictions are covered. So long as the story is talking about gods with a small g then there are limits to their powers.

As I said, there's plenty to criticise but that one's really just a matter of opinion. You've acknowledged yourself there's an explanation.

I already said some things had explanations and some didn't. My point was that the explanations were poorly handled and left too much assumed.

Yes, it's an assumption based on the given statement about all computer systems being tied into "Mother." Many workplaces (like Shion's job monitoring the cleaning robots), for example, are tied into that computer, along with every citizen's ID card/phone/information bracelet. I would say losing such systems would be a blow to their way of life.

Where was it stated that mother housed or was an integral part of those technologies? No.6 isn't the end all or be all of that world. It's just one city with a government that crossed the line into violating private rights. Tieing computer systems in the mother would allow for control over information in No.6 but not be part of the infrastructure used by the whole world. You can use your assumption to make digesting the show easier for yourself but your assumption does nothing for me.

It is not a Deus Ex Machina if you have provided foreshadowing. As I've said before, the whole point of episode 8 is to make us aware of Elyurias and stress the (previously introduced) song's importance.

The song is in the novel and does not express foreshadowing about resurrection. So the same song in the anime is not expressing the possibility of resurrection. The resurecction was faster than writing in the hospital visit and more believable that Safu would resurrect Shion rather than Nezumi.

LOL! If you're talking specifically about knowing a resurrection, will happen, I would have to know that someone's going to die first. What I'm talking about is understanding that it's possible for one to happen. And sure enough I figured it would happen as soon as I saw Shion had died from the gunshot, *especially* BECAUSE the song hadn't been sung for a purpose yet.

Once again last minute resurrections in stories that don't establish that resurrections are possible in that world is a cheap way out for when the writers run out of ideas for their nonsense.

You are really beating a dead horse with your over-analysis of the hyperbole around that song.

Sep 27, 2011 11:33 AM

Apr 2011
Anime_Name said:
Pick a story about Greek or Roman gods. The nature of their powers and jurisdictions are covered. So long as the story is talking about gods with a small g then there are limits to their powers.
So you'd like for a religious structure to be set up for an Elyurias-based religion, most of the parameters for which exist outside the story of No. 6 in a separate set of texts (as would be the case for a single story about a Greek/Roman god)? I would have liked to see some more detail as well, but no one needed to pick up a whole new mythology to understand what was going on.

The dots were there for an observant viewer to connect in order to understand such an event could be possible. That's all that's necessary here. Not everyone wants the rest spoiled for them in advance with specific references to resurrection.

It wasn't perfectly executed in No. 6, but one way of providing depth to a story is by introducing riddles/mysteries like the song. A puzzle to put together. If you read/watch a program keeping in mind that the information presented is there for a reason, these things are easy to notice. Getting a precisely accurate interpretation out of it can be difficult, but anyone interested should at least be able to notice that clues are there in the first place. No decent writer is going to waste time composing lyrics to a song (or poem) and just stick them into his/her story at random, for no purpose at all. There is (or should be) structural order in even light fiction. It's the same principle as in Chekhov's gun on the wall in the first act that must be used in (or by) the last. In this case, we don't know exactly what the song will do, but we have bases for interpretation. Those bases lie in there being good reason to believe that Nezumi singing it will tap into Elyurias' powers, and that Shion is connected to the song (as well as Safu).

I would have liked more explanation too, but if I had to choose, I would much prefer an engaging, if somewhat sloppy mystery to solve to a perfect, detailed explanation of exactly how a resurrection will occur that leaves no suspense whatsoever to the ending (because there's no way a resurrection is going to be described like that, but not happen by the end). Even if you didn't figure out that it was possible in advance, you should at least be able to do so in retrospect. (I don't want to call it something as grand as a revelation or epiphany for a simple tale like this one, so let's say that looking back, it's a chance for you to have a sort of "A-ha!" moment, as you think back and put the pieces together). If you don't want to do that, it's simply an indicator that subtle symbolism or patterns of imagery are not your cup of tea.

I already said some things had explanations and some didn't. My point was that the explanations were poorly handled and left too much assumed.
Well my point was that there are explanations in the anime to nearly everything that you actually *see* happen. It was never that all of those explanations were good ones. So in the broadest sense, you're just agreeing with what I've said all along. We just disagree on how bad or how important each individual explanation was. The only part I'm seriously defending (as you may have noticed) is Shion's resurrection, and even there I would say it could have been done far better.

(I expect to see some improvement in this area when I get to that point in the novels— and I have already been noticing early references to wind and the "capture" of souls in relation to Nezumi (and one for Shion) in the latest book chapters, but they're even *more* subtle than those in the anime, much like Inukashi's sex).

Where was it stated that mother housed or was an integral part of those technologies? No.6 isn't the end all or be all of that world. It's just one city with a government that crossed the line into violating private rights. Tieing computer systems in the mother would allow for control over information in No.6 but not be part of the infrastructure used by the whole world.
I looked again and where I had thought it was said it destroyed all computer systems in the city, I was in fact incorrect. It only affects the ones in the correctional facility. So I was wrong about a blow being dealt to their way of life, but that wasn't the key, hinging factor of what I was saying before. It's still not like they're crossing a giant desert to go see what's outside those walls. Even IRL, crowds will gather for far less compelling reasons than that. In any case as I said before, we agree there's an explanation for this. You just don't like it. I'm not really interested in discussing how much people should or shouldn't *like* such occurrences.

You can use your assumption to make digesting the show easier for yourself but your assumption does nothing for me.
You know, when you go baiting people in this way, you should really think of how it makes you look. There's another side to that coin.

*novel spoiler*

LOL! If you're talking specifically about knowing a resurrection, will happen, I would have to know that someone's going to die first. What I'm talking about is understanding that it's possible for one to happen. And sure enough I figured it would happen as soon as I saw Shion had died from the gunshot, *especially* BECAUSE the song hadn't been sung for a purpose yet.

Once again last minute resurrections in stories that don't establish that resurrections are possible in that world is a cheap way out for when the writers run out of ideas for their nonsense.
"Once again" indeed. I would appreciate a reply to what I've actually said and not this straw man argument. I never said that a resurrection, specifically, was set up to happen. See the bolded part above (italics also added for emphasis).

You are really beating a dead horse with your over-analysis of the hyperbole around that song.
You see me "beating a dead horse," I see you looking for someone to hand-hold you through the story, insisting that because you don't like an explanation it isn't an explanation (on which you now seem to have at least changed your mind), and insisting because you don't like an improbable event that happened, it becomes a deus ex machina, rather than following the actual definition of the term. Also, I assume you meant to say I was practicing "hyperbolic over-analysis?" For me to be analysing hyperbole doesn't make any sense. Anyway, I wouldn't have gotten very far in the humanities if I didn't "overanalyse," as you put it, the systematic symbology in prose and poetry, and I'm not the type of snob who thinks that such analyses should only be reserved for the canon. Some people enjoy digging a little deeper for more meaning wherever it can be found.
whitetearSep 27, 2011 11:41 AM
Sep 27, 2011 2:34 PM

Sep 2010
So you'd like for a religious structure to be set up for an Elyurias-based religion, most of the parameters for which exist outside the story of No. 6 in a separate set of texts (as would be the case for a single story about a Greek/Roman god)? I would have liked to see some more detail as well, but no one needed to pick up a whole new mythology to understand what was going on.

Did I say anything about religion being point I was making about those gods? No. The point was so mention stories that defined, refined and limited of the powers of specific gods, since you claimed to be aware of no such story existing.

The dots were there for an observant viewer to connect in order to understand such an event could be possible. That's all that's necessary here. Not everyone wants the rest spoiled for them in advance with specific references to resurrection.

I am not asking for a who, what, where, and why on character resurrection in this anime. Resurrection is a very big plot device that if saved for the finale of the show it should have been covered as being a possibility in that world. Carrying souls away on the wind and coming to rest are not a lyrics about resurrection nor is any part of that song about resurrection.

No decent writer is going to waste time composing lyrics to a song (or poem) and just stick them into his/her story at random, for no purpose at all.

Problem is we are talking about one song but different writers and stories. The writer that composed the lyrics to the song did not use that song for what you are describing while the writers that are using it for what you are describing are taking liberties with the story due to time constraints.

Well my point was that there are explanations in the anime to nearly everything that you actually *see* happen. It was never that all of those explanations were good ones.

And it was never my point that there were no explanations.

You see me "beating a dead horse," I see you looking for someone to hand-hold you through the story, insisting that because you don't like an explanation it isn't an explanation (on which you now seem to have at least changed your mind), and insisting because you don't like an improbable event that happened, it becomes a deus ex machina, rather than following the actual definition of the term.

Thanks for the hand holding. But since you are unable to see the difference between a scientist romantically calling Elyurias(a creature that was captured and imprisoned by humans) an absolute power beyond human capacity and that entity actually being all powerful enough to resurrect people as the story demands, I request you stop trying to lead me through the story as you see it.

Sep 27, 2011 3:03 PM

Jul 2011
webkid94 said:
I'm probably going to get stoned for saying this but..i think the real problem is noitaminA. Seriously, No. 6 could have been AMAZING if it had a longer run but nooo why does noitaminA always want 11 episodes? That makes no sense to me and totally impacts the series as a whole. I don't get the hype for that programming block at all.

I agree, there have been animes who dealt really well the just-11-episodes-limit (like Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Jyu Oh Sei and Usagi Drop), but MOST OF THEM WERE SCREWED UP BECAUSE OF THIS (see Fractale, [C] and now No.6)!!!
I mean, why there are plenty of studios who make animes for this block?? There are other ways to produce adaptated from original sources animes with a more satisfactory ending...
I originally gave this anime a 9/10, but now gets a 7/10 for its confusing end (I did laugh at the Youmin corpse, though XD). I need a break before I decide to pick up the novels...
Karura_JiinsaruSep 27, 2011 3:07 PM
Sep 27, 2011 3:12 PM

Aug 2010
GrufleSmurkle said:
This was very weird and awkward. Overly dramatic screaming and explosions ending with Sion dying BUT BEING BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE BY A SPARKLING RAINBOW WASP.

I LOL'ed

8/10
Sep 27, 2011 3:20 PM

Jul 2011
Just recalled: I was the only one who completely forgot about Inukashi and Rikiga because of that screwed up ending?? XDDDDD
jjoym said:
(=3=)ノ okay guys this is all i have to say:

http://cjloveslink.tumblr.com/post/10388476276/striplation

serious thoughts? pfffft whatevs. (ಠ∇ಠ)

LOLed so hard XDDDDDDDDDD
Karura_JiinsaruSep 27, 2011 3:28 PM
Sep 28, 2011 4:16 PM

Sep 2011
I loved reading whitetear and anime_name's argument.

But if I have to the anime I'd have to give it a 5.5.

While the art, music, and voice acting were great. Its the story that is completely lacking.

The whole time, from the first episode, I felt like I was missing pieces of the story. Yeah, sometimes it was little things that I could guesstimate what happened but others, like the trip to Latch Building, had me scratching my head.

For example:
in the anime Shion watches a shopowner blantantly shoot into a crowd trying to catch a theif, runs into a prostitute, is propositioned by said prostitite, finds a dead body, watches his man kiss someone else, and runs away from pimps, and end up at Rikiga's in time to see a woman walk out.

in the novel: Shion watches a shop owner attempt to shot into a crowd at a theif, tries to stop it, gets beaten by said owner, almost gets shot himself but is saved only by another owner complaining about how brain matter would ruin his business, runs when they both start fighting only to be saved by a prostitute, prostitute says that he could help her by being her next customer, Nezumi comes to save his virtue by kissing her, they head to towards Inukashi's to roll up on a dead body, a female shopkeeper asks if they knew the corpse and would they get rid of it, they say they don't and leave while Nezumi explains about the corpse collectors and how they make a living, the see a group of them eating, one tries to convince Shion to go into a tent with him, then tries to TAKE Shion into the tent with him, Shion gives a low blow (the first time Shion every fights) and runs until he's out of breath to find a dog nearby licking the grease in his hair (that mysterious dog that showed up out of nowhere).
-I really don't need to continue on but you get my point-

Bones, if you needed a place to edit stuff, you could have lost some of the domesticity scenes (since you really didn't do a lot of them justice anyways). Or Safu's life in No. 5. Or just not included certain things. Like the danged dog

Out of all the episodes, I thought this one was the worst. It breaks the 2 of the important rules of writing: a) Never let your audience know what is about to happen, and b) Dues Ex machina is a no no.

@jjyom I love that strip. maybe bones should have went that route.
Sep 29, 2011 10:26 AM

Aug 2007
Fabulous ending with the queen bee. Yay. Obviously fujoshi themes are here. Well, I don't mind, even though I don't really like Shion nor Safu. Nezumi is the coolest one here. Ehm, yes, what to give this anime... It's kind of hard. It wasn't great, but certainly did have potential and I personally loved Shion's and Nezumi's love-hate-ish relation. The OH MY GAWSH OH MY GAWSH HE IS ALIVE was crap. Yeah, this could have been better. Don't know what to rate it.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Oct 1, 2011 6:04 AM
Sep 2011
Had big hopes for this show, first 4-or so episode were killer but i don't think they now what kind of anime ending they wanted to make.

you can eather say lets kill every one off as seen from episode 8 and on, experiments on main characters friend, outer town gets buldozed bees starting to kill more and more people slowly killing off the entire cast, but from the blue they switched the last 5 minutes to a magical girl style happy ending saving the bishounen.... please stick to the story, tragedy endings mean killing of everyone(or at least a bunch)(or even just the pretty boy)

on another note, we have a huge techology based city, WHERE in hell's name does the magical girl/entity idea come from i mean was it floating around somewere just waiting for a girl to posses and blow everything up so the story ended.
i bet that while making episode 8 they were at the point that it's explained what the REAL threat is the couldn't think of something and on the spot some hobo ran
into the office and screamed "HELP A MAGICAL GIRL/TREE/ENTITY/THINGY WANTS TO TAKE OVER MY BRAIN" and they went "not realy sci-fi but its only a 11 episode anime no one is going to care" and put it in.

RANT ENDING
Oct 1, 2011 12:29 PM

May 2010
WTH are those fantasy/magical things doing in the show?

/rant

I have to admit that I felt relieved that both were alive but I have to realize that Deus ex Machina is happening. lol

Overall, it started good with an interesting premise, with ups and downs in the middle part then great build up for the climax.

But the end seems ?????? to me so I guess a 7 will do.
Oct 18, 2011 8:14 PM

Jan 2010
I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION.
Oct 22, 2011 3:09 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
1. Sadface
2. Teary..
3. Freaking safu is gone
4.Omfg again a kiss in end -.- ...... piece of ........

7/10 i guess... but yeah.. rly hoped safu and main char end up together..
Oct 29, 2011 5:28 AM
Oct 2010
7/10 for me

Does anyone know why Nezumi left?
RyniaOct 29, 2011 5:36 AM
Nov 3, 2011 2:40 PM

May 2008
Rynia said:
Does anyone know why Nezumi left?

Something like he needs time (coming out of the closet probably... lol just kidding) or IDK. There's a good summary of the last chapter of the novels somewhere on livejournal. The kiss gets its original "promise-I'll-return-like" meaning after reading it too XD They simply screwed the show up. It turned out to be very random... I mean it could've been good even with the fantastic bees added to the mix if they took their time and made it believeable.
Nov 4, 2011 8:08 PM

Sep 2010
Totally awesome anime. :) 10/10
But the last episode was too rushed.
I wish there were more episodes. :(
Maybe they will make a new series if it would be right for it. :)
Victory Goes To The Bold And The Wise
Nov 5, 2011 2:11 PM

May 2011
Dhraiauvessillus said:
Totally awesome anime. :) 10/10
But the last episode was too rushed.
I wish there were more episodes. :(
Maybe they will make a new series if it would be right for it. :)

Yeah more episodes were needed haha >__>

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
Nov 8, 2011 11:15 PM
Jul 2011
Latent homsexuality aside, I followed and really enjoyed this show right up to this final episode.. then everything went batshit crazy! What the hell Bones?!? Are we to believe that the whole thing was orchestrated by an angry technicoloured bee that shot off into space once its plans were foiled by a bunch of kids?! Its like they'd been marathoning Scooby Doo whilst smoking some serious crack before writing this episode!
Nov 9, 2011 2:02 AM

Mar 2011
DAMN ALL YOU FUJOSHI!

Although, that's just my prejudices! If you swapped the genders, I'd have no problem with it at all! Go figure!

Similar themes to other things I've watched in that there is equality in destruction, and its pretty handy when an alien super-being loves you!
Nov 9, 2011 3:33 PM

Aug 2011
Nov 9, 2011 3:50 PM

Aug 2011
nicoliolipoli said:

here's the same!
v
v
Nov 12, 2011 3:25 AM

Nov 2007
GAHHHH!
Nezumi!! I thought No more farewell kisses? So what is that kiss?
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :((((((((

I love Nezumi!
but the anime is kind of not that good but not that bad too. 8/10 ;D
Nov 12, 2011 11:22 AM

Apr 2011
I rather enjoyed the ending. :'3 Gave me the shivers and I'm glad it was a happy ending. :']
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2011 10:33 PM

Mar 2011
I actually really enjoyed this series from start to finish.
Nov 15, 2011 7:11 PM

Aug 2011
pureromance said:
nicoliolipoli said:

here's the same!
v
v

Don't worry there are better stories out there :3
Nov 23, 2011 1:11 PM

Dec 2010
STM said:
This series started off very good, but it went downhill from episode 5 and on. Then it just got worse and worse and worse.
I really liked the overall mystery in the first couple of episodes, but I slowly turned to hating the main characters Nezumi and Sion. I only cared about what happened inside No.6, with Sion's mom and Safu, I couldn't care less about Sion, Nezumi and their weird relationship.

I mean, Nezumi told Sion how dangerous the world was and how naive he was. Sion had finally gotten some balls in episode 10, and Nezumi was like "ONOEZ SION, DON'T SHOOT THE GUY THAT ALMOST TRIED TO MURDER US, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING."
Fuck, it didn't make any sense.

5/10, and I'm being very generous. Especially after Sion and Nezumi surviving. It would've been way more satisfying if they died.

My thoughts exactly, this thing sucked asses. Last time I felt so bad about watching anime was when I watched Sengoku Basara, but No. 6 easily beats SB's silliness. Sengoku Basara even made some sense after the second season was released, but No. 6 will continue on sucking asses forever long. I mean, ltf? At the start we got such a nice feelings, atmosphere and interesting at first sight characters in the faces of Safu and Shion. Nezumi was mysterious enough, to deserve appearance. But then the things just started getting worse and worse, to the point when there was nothing left from the city No.6's atmosphere and the interaction between Shion and Safu. So at this point there was nothing worthing enough that deserved watching. But still I decided to see if there will be an interesting plot. At the end, there was no plot, and the last episode just turned out as one of the most successful trolling acts since the human kind came to existence. They've sacrificed this much just to safe Safu, and then Nezumi just killed her. Then he almost died, but got saved by Shion. Shion himself was the next target to lay dead in this episode. Of course, he didn't stay dead for long enough. After the whole show ended, we can throw a look over the whole shit. Anyone finding actual sense in this anime? No?

MusashiRose said:
This is what the writers were doing as they put together this episode...

I mean... what happened to this show.

Real, man. REAL!

jjoym said:
BONES YOU ARE THE BEST EVER

TROLLS

(actual opinion to come. rage recovery still at 37.56%)

Dat.

Now for the actual score on this shit...

1. Characters. +1 I'm giving point here, just because I was in love with Shion and Safu from the first episodes - they're one of the ingredients that made this show magical at the start.
2. Atmosphere. +1 This is the second ingredient which made me love this show's first two episodes. The atmosphere was good enough on the latter episodes too, so I guess I'm giving a score here.
3. OST. +1 It was fine, even good at times.
4. Animation. +1 Well, at least the animation was perfectly fine for me. It helped the atmosphere become perfect in the first eps.
5. Background story. A perfect zero stays here.
6. Storyline. ZERO! The storyline sucked... wait, was there even a storyline in this show?
7. Ending. AHAHAHAHAHAHA, even the word "ending" makes me laugh near lethal state of my body. And it makes me want to kill the director too.
8. Fight scenes. +1 As funny as it sounds, I'll give score here. Slightly because I wont to strike back with some trolling, and secondly - because the fights were actually well done, when there were any.
9. Drama. Zero. If there was any drama at all, at least it would have made sense watching this shit, but I guess this show wasn't intended to make sense at all.
10. Overall feeling. It sucked as hard as possible. If we forget about the first two episodes, I didn't feel good about watching No. 6 at any point. And of course, the last episode make me feel so rage about being trolled, that I can't believe I'm in state good enough to post this comment.
Bonus(extra) point for:... Nothing.

Overall score: 5/10

And people thought that C sucked. No, C was perfectly fine anime imo. And if you compare it to this one... C is the king!

To whoever thinks that NGE's ending sucked and didn't make any sense... I challenge him to watch this. The again, I bet you'd see NGE's ending as one you'd pray for!
Nov 27, 2011 10:39 AM

Apr 2010
I like the ending, but two things dissapointed me.
1) Safu's dead. I didn't expect her to die.
2) I thought that Shion will see his mum at the end. oh well... :'D
Dec 16, 2011 4:36 PM

Jul 2010
I liked it, Sion was kinda weird in the last few episoded but he got back to normal after this one so that's okay with me :)

Ahww shit, not an open ending thing like this... but well, Sion vowed they would meet again so I'm sure they will... someday ^^ I liked the kiss at the end, even though it was short it was sweet and it made clear just how much Nezumi acutally liked Sion ^^

I do think there were quite a few flaws within the story and the ending but come on, it's an 11 episode anime, you can't ask for a completely detailed plot like with those 26 episode anime's. I think they've done a great job, 8/10 :)
Dec 28, 2011 9:31 AM

Oct 2010
Wtf ending, I see everybody agrees. But nobody could fail THAT much, it must have some meaning. Who'd think up huge rainbow bee who brings people back to life and everything without a reason? I mean, that would be just.. stupid. Somebody, please, figure something out.TTwTT

EDIT: Peoples, peoples, peoples, figured that out!

1.Huge rainbow bee
It's different from other bee's in series (which are symbols of death), so it should be opposite of that. Also it's colored like rainbow because rainbow is symbol of rain stopping, so, new beginning. And when it's stops raining weather is nicer, so it symbols better times coming.

2.Shion and Nezumi suddenly appearing at the other side of the wall
Crossing the line, breaking the wall, going trough differences.

3.Breaking the wall
Breaking the barrier between city and outside it.

4.Baby
Newborn, also an new beginning, symbols No. 6 starting again, on right way.

5.Nezumi disappearing in the end
Nezumi is one of the best symbols of the hatred between two sides of the wall, he disappears so it would be shown that it disappeared too.

I don't see any other reason for those things to happen.xP
DeathRipperDec 28, 2011 2:38 PM
Dec 31, 2011 12:40 AM

Apr 2008
I decided to give this a 7 afterall. I can't believe all the people (probably, likely fujoshi) giving this series 8s or 9s. Really, one damn kiss and the fujoshi go wild...ugh i knew when that kiss came it would turn into this. Mind you i'm not against gay people but i am against rabid fujoshis.

I've seen this kind of craziness in D.Gray-man, Ookiku Furikabutte (okay this one i can forgive it really has a lot of gay moments), Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Death Note, Durarara, Natsume Yuujinchou (i really hate when people try to ship from my favorite series) and other series and it's quite ridiculous.

Back on topic: Find the Bones influences
Shiny bright explosions - Star Driver
Rainbow bee - Eureka Seven
Fujoshi love - Ouran Host Club

Oh Bones, you disappoint me. Go back to your FMA roots and forget the other series you make. Merge with A-1 or Brain's Base if you can't seem to make a good show anymore.

Basically:
10-8/10 - Fujoshi rating
7 - Liked the show, hated the ending
6 - Sorta liked it, started to dismiss it, pretend the ending never existed
5-1 - Hated it completely
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Dec 31, 2011 3:45 AM

Sep 2008
OMFG.... I HATE the ending....
ok it was nice that they revived Shion...but...but... it makes no sense to revive him when he won't be with Nezumi right? He said that he is important to him and bla bla bla....

Oh well ... this ep was stupid... Nezumi was walking with his leg shooted.. and he didn't even said: "auch". WTH? Even those soldiers/guardians that are used to fight were scared etc..

And Shion shooting this soldier/guardian and few sec later: "OMG I killed a human being!" and 2 sec later "Oh..it's not your fault Nezumi~ *smiles*" .... =.='' WTH with that?

So many stupid moments... tornados that are killing ppl and destroying buildings and then "bad" tornados are turning into "good" ones and destroying walls... of course it's normal right? I'm not saying anything about wall that was falling on western district.. =.=''

Haha and I see no point on storing dead ppl in this facility.. It would be easier to just burn them right? =.='' Or kill them in Western District... =.='' I don't understand this...

And I don't understand why Nezumi just walked away!? Is it so hard to just live with Sion and his mother... and that baby!? But nooo ... he's so heroic and cool and supah that he MUST walk away into DESERT! because walking way into DESERT with no ppl living with wounds, without food and water ALONE is so NORMAL!
oxo.anime.xox.manga.oxo.
Jan 1, 2012 9:16 AM

Oct 2011
Im glad that Safu dissappeared but not Nezumi!! I kinda knew this was coming up but I was a bit sad when I saw Nezumi walk away.. T_T
I almost started crying when Shion died.. THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN TO HIMM! But when they brought him back to life I was relieved.
Still I bit sad though..
Jan 9, 2012 11:38 PM

Dec 2008
One thing. Frustrated. Nezumi leaving Shion. GARGGLELLELDDDSSDVJ. After he even kissed him!?! AHHHH why do they torture us.

Honestly, since this is a thought of a fangirl, don't blame me for wanting for them to be together------- this whole "We'll reunite..." in the future. WHYYYYY. It hurts so much. This is why sometimes I don't like anime, the whole bitter-sweet ending hope to see you in the future.

Still, love them ;_; /sitsatacorner
Jan 19, 2012 3:11 AM
Jul 2009
i dropped this originally at ep 7 because it was ridiculously boring, with nothing to watch, i decided to finish this off. boy what a mistake, this shit was garbage. complete shit tier anime. easily worst anime or worst ending of 2011

plot was pretty terrible to begin with, wasn't even fully explained until ep 10/11
revive ending was fucking awful. 5/10 if they both died

1/5 ep
4/10 series
Jan 19, 2012 7:41 AM

Mar 2010
WHAT?! NO! NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO!!!
I AM SO PISSED SO MADD!! OMG EGHH!!! WHAT KIND OF SHINEN AI WAS THAT?!!IT WAS A GOODBYE KISS. GOODBYE KISS!!!D<<<
How did this get so awful so quickly?? This was running to the top of my favorites too!! A GOODBYE KISS?? REALLY?!?!
OMGGGG!!
AND THE BABY?! WAT?! EFF THE BABY! GO TO YOUR NEZUMI!!! OMG I AM JUST SOOO UPSET ABOUT ALLL OTHISSS!!!D'<
I think one of the things that pissed me off was how Nezumi was just like, "Okeys yeys for Shion comin bc to leif, wee..."
*unexcited, unemotional, unfeeling performance*
AWFUL!!(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Glitterati said:
WTF WAS THIS SHIT????
Very end.
No.
Bad end, bad!

To think I was down on the ground sobbing throughout this whole episode too!!D'8
Oh god,
how many amazing #6 doujinshis will this take to fill this hole in my heart?( ゚,_ゝ゚)
Fishcaek-ChanJan 19, 2012 7:44 AM

Jan 23, 2012 11:01 AM

Jul 2011
Fishcaek-Chan said:
WHAT?! NO! NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO!!!
I AM SO PISSED SO MADD!! OMG EGHH!!! WHAT KIND OF SHINEN AI WAS THAT?!!IT WAS A GOODBYE KISS. GOODBYE KISS!!!D<<<A GOODBYE KISS?? REALLY?!?!

It was an Oath kiss.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.