Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 16, 2011 11:01 AM

Apr 2011
HOLY BA-JESUS! what a roller coaster ride. I watched all 11 episodes in one go 0____0 it is now 2am and time for bed <yawn> BUT.....not before expressing to others how AWESOME i thought it was!

where to begin? what to say? what just happened? i'm so watching this again, and next time i'm dragging all my friends along with me! i mean....shion is awesome. They climbed up a mountain of dead people and blew some shit up and got shot and 'almost died' and....and....THE KISS....arrgh!

<breathe in, breathe out>

ok now that i've calmed down i can honestly say that i really enjoyed this anime. The animation was tops, the story was fast paced but interesting PLUS boy love....WIN WIN XD

I bumped Maid Sama of my top 5 list for this anime. Tomorrow i plan to re-cap the series by watching 'certain' moments again.....yeah 'certain moments' ;)

OK, too tired to think and now i'm rambling 8|
Night all! x
Sep 16, 2011 11:05 AM

Jan 2009
Ovindel said:
Why, why, why did they kill my Safu??
This was not what I had in mind as ending. I wanted at least Safu to survive and absolutely not Shion and Nezumi to kiss. I still can't really think of it as completely gay though, which is always better.
Anyway, in terms of the storyline apart from the romantic part I think it was pretty good. At least to wall is gone and it's possible for Shion and his mother to meet again. I think though that too many people have died. I also totally didn't expect that the guy of the opposition party in the car would die, he was a pretty useless character though and his actions were useless after all because he was dead before he could do anything.

Overall it was a pretty nice show, but they should've at least kept Safu, my most favorite character of this show, alive. I'm also pretty surprised that it had a pretty good conclusio; Noitamina anime have had pretty vague conclusions in the last few seasons. It has been at the end a typical Noitamina show.
Also, I want a Safu doujin...

This. Safu deserved Shion more than he deserved her. She died in a stupid way. Really, just make us a doujin will ya?
Sep 16, 2011 11:12 AM

Sep 2011
Wa!! That's odd, i cried when Safu died. At first i hated her, but in this epi.. i feel sorry, she was an important chara. I really admire her.
Sep 16, 2011 11:21 AM

Apr 2011
@Thalandor46:

What you say about No. 6's nature is true, but that wasn't really meant to be a secret. It's hinted from episode 2 that they're mishandling the bees on purpose and it gets reinforced a few times after that. Nezumi's "truth" that fuelled his desire for revenge was more personal, and a bit of his past was revealed in episode 8 in relation to this. The rest of it was revealed in the last ep.

Sion doesn't disbelieve or gradually come to terms with anything. When facts are presented, he accepts them. The problem with him and Nezumi in the beginning is that like you mentioned, Nezumi wants to destroy everything about No. 6, so he's perfectly happy with letting the bees do their thing. Sion doesn't really care about the city but you are right that he does care for the people who are living in it, so he wants to do something about the bees. This causes a lot of friction between the two of them, and yet they still can't live apart. The two boys BOTH change and evolve in their viewpoints and behaviour, mostly due to their feelings for one another. Some of that change is gradual, but some of it is very sudden and even shocking.

You could call it a positive, morally ambiguous ending if you like, but except for one (or two, depending) major exception(s), it's strongly hinted that all of the people who die at the end "deserved" it.

To understand what happened in this drama you need to fully understand the characters. You also need to pay attention to the imagery presented in a certain song and a certain poem. A lot of people are complaining about events or character behaviour that they think came out of nowhere or that they don't understand, but that could be predicted and understood, based on clues even the anime presented. That said I think the last episode was rather a mess, in its attempt to rush the finale. Although it's not too hard to guess the answers, many, many loose ends were left untied and so it leaves the viewer feeling rather unsatisfied.
Sep 16, 2011 11:22 AM

Nov 2007
I don't care if everyone hates it, but I loved the series.
Sure, the novel is better, I agree with that... but I still cried my eyes out at this episode.
I cried and cried and cried and cried until -suddenly- THAT scene came up.

Well, I AM really easy to satisfy, so you guys just keep on hating No. 6, I will keep on loving it.
LazuSep 16, 2011 11:26 AM
Sep 16, 2011 11:39 AM

Jun 2011
Bad end i repeat BAD END
Sep 16, 2011 11:42 AM

Sep 2010
Megaphy said:
Ovindel said:
This was not what I had in mind as ending. I wanted at least Safu to survive and absolutely not Shion and Nezumi to kiss. I still can't really think of it as completely gay though, which is always better.
Anyway, in terms of the storyline apart from the romantic part I think it was pretty good. At least to wall is gone and it's possible for Shion and his mother to meet again. I think though that too many people have died. I also totally didn't expect that the guy of the opposition party in the car would die, he was a pretty useless character though and his actions were useless after all because he was dead before he could do anything.

Overall it was a pretty nice show, but they should've at least kept Safu, my most favorite character of this show, alive. I'm also pretty surprised that it had a pretty good conclusio; Noitamina anime have had pretty vague conclusions in the last few seasons. It has been at the end a typical Noitamina show.

This. Safu deserved Shion more than he deserved her. She died in a stupid way. Really, just make us a doujin will ya?
Finally a girl that doesn't say Safu should just die for the only reason so that only Nezumi x Shion is the only possible pair left, stupid fujoshi...
I totally agree that she died in a stupid way, not only that, but they also didn't put any sad music in it or whatever so that it feels more tragically; it felt as if nothing was going to happen. I actually didn't believe it at first and was almost sure she wasn't going to die because of that, but deep inside I was already preparing for the worst, which actually came true. The most stupid was actually the very last moment when she turned in that bee-thing.

I also agree with the someone who said that the moment Shion's mother was running towards the wall was actually the most touching of all.

And to repeat myself from earlier, this really feels like other Noitamina shows like [C] and Fractale in the way of rushing the 2nd half and putting some completely unclear conclusion at the end. This is an adaptation though, so they should have done better. Weird enough they are all produced by other studios.

Does the manga/light novel actually continues after this moment, or is this also the final moment in those?
ObinderuSep 16, 2011 11:45 AM
Sep 16, 2011 12:14 PM
Aug 2009
I have no idea what it was about O.o
And I have no idea why they tried to put all of this BL-ish parts in this show... fanservice? They wanted more attention?

GrufleSmurkle said:
I really think it would have been a much better ending if Sion died.

I was shocked when he came back to live, it was soooo trivial :/

MusashiRose said:
I finished Usagi Drop before this... big mistake.. made this look even more stupid.

Same here :/
Sep 16, 2011 1:17 PM

Oct 2010
That kid Shion saved is gonna end up with 2 dads in a world that's falling apart. :|

Sep 16, 2011 1:52 PM
Aug 2011
Fuck the haters. Sion and Nezumi kissing at the end was one of the most satisfying moments I've seen in an anime.
Sep 16, 2011 2:35 PM

Jul 2009
I've just drew a meme how this anime should have ending D:< HATERS HAPPY? They're both dead now!

http://shymasi.deviantart.com/#/d4a0v8z
Sep 16, 2011 3:18 PM

Feb 2009
I pretty much liked it maybe that's becauseI'm still under the impression.
Not sure... my opinion might change after a while xD TBH I wanted Nezumi to die and kinda wasn't ready for Shions death lol But still this anime needed more explanation of it's world!

8/10 just because I LOVED dancing scene and it made me cry in the end
Sep 16, 2011 3:23 PM

Aug 2011
captain67 said:
That kid Shion saved is gonna end up with 2 dads in a world that's falling apart. :|

xD
I wish to see a DJ about both of them rising that baby Shion, that would be so cute <3

Sharyka said:
I've just drew a meme how this anime should have ending D:< HATERS HAPPY? They're both dead now!

http://shymasi.deviantart.com/#/d4a0v8z

just what's the point?! =___=
it's my first time seeing viewers want from the main characters to die!
are most of you are fans for the sad ending?
I can't imagine myself watching anime that I want my loveable characters to die! unless I was hating them!
and then again, if I was hating them why I've to waste my time watching ?
pureromanceSep 16, 2011 6:37 PM
Sep 16, 2011 3:31 PM
Apr 2011
This episode was a bit disappointing. Everything happened so quickly (some of them WTF) and all at once and left so many unanswered questions. Overall, this anime was decent. I wish it was longer to provide more explanations about various things that everyone had been pointing out, but those are explained in the novel.
Sep 16, 2011 3:32 PM

Apr 2011
captain67 said:
lol...
1. They parted ways at the end, to meet again in the future
2. We don't know who's going to keep that baby (this got changed from the novel)
3. The world isn't falling apart. It's filled with new *hope.*
4. Not sure what the problem with two dads is, even if Nez did stay around.

@pureromance: The point is that they're haters.
Sep 16, 2011 3:38 PM

Sep 2010
Ovindel said:
Megaphy said:
Ovindel said:

Finally a girl that doesn't say Safu should just die for the only reason so that only Nezumi x Shion is the only possible pair left, stupid fujoshi...
I totally agree that she died in a stupid way, not only that, but they also didn't put any sad music in it or whatever so that it feels more tragically; it felt as if nothing was going to happen. I actually didn't believe it at first and was almost sure she wasn't going to die because of that, but deep inside I was already preparing for the worst, which actually came true. The most stupid was actually the very last moment when she turned in that bee-thing.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who like Safu too I was really hoping that they would save her instead of blowing her up and then her coming from no where becoming a bee that made me go wtf. I still loved the ending though. Strangely I didn't cry during this at all when I thought I was. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 16, 2011 4:09 PM
May 2011
Lol, PLENTY of people like Safu.
Her death was a lot more heroic and admirable IMO in the novel though. A whole shit load was left unexplained during this ep.
I cried so fucking hard for Safu during that part of the noveland her confessions her Sion. @__@
Stupid ending is very stupid.
Sep 16, 2011 4:11 PM

Apr 2011
I like NezuShi but that doesn't mean I don't like Safu. She was awesome and it was tragic that she was fated to be the one that turned into a vessel for Elyurias. But she loved Sion so desperately and he only loved her as a friend, so at least she didn't have to be tortured forever by the idea she was only second best (i.e. "the first loser" in a zero-sum game). Also, because she became Elyurias, she was able to be there to save Sion's life with her song of survival, along with Nezumi. Safu's awesome. I love that she could shamelessly ask for sex like that. Good on her. Even just the abduction scene makes her look cool, the way it goes in the novel. Just wasn't meant to be, though.
Sep 16, 2011 5:15 PM

May 2007
What are my feelings doing?

Sep 16, 2011 5:27 PM

Jun 2008
I thought I was going to die when Shion died. I hardly paid attention to the rest of the episode after he got shot because I was literally bawling. I was actually surprised when he came back to life. I that for sure he and Rat were both dead before Safu/Elyurias spirit showed up. Though I am quite glad for the happy ending. Well, still sad that my Safu died =( I was surely hell as pissed as I could be when they didn't force her to go with them.

But I can't change the events of the anime to my ending.
Sep 16, 2011 5:37 PM

Dec 2009
I understand most of what happened but WHY THE HECK DID NEZUMI JUST LEAVE!? Where the fuck is he going?! My heart skiped a beat when Nezumi kissed Shion and then BAM he leaves!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!
The writters trolled us big time.
Writters: "You mad?"
Me: "Very"
Sep 16, 2011 6:03 PM

Dec 2008
pureromance said:

just what's the point?! =___=
it's my first time seeing viewers want from the main characters to die!
are most of you are fans for the sad ending?
I can't imagine myself watching anime that I want my loveable characters to die! unless I was hating them!
and then again, if I was hating them why I've to wast my time watching ?

For me, anyway, it's not so much wanting them to die. It's just that Shion clearly died in this episode and then was magically brought back to life in an instant. That's just bad writing. That's why it would have been more satisfying to actually keep at least Shion dead rather than using some convenient plot device to make everything happy and sparkly in the end.
Sep 16, 2011 6:21 PM

Dec 2010
why!! im so upset with this ending why did they part ways i thought id see a reunion with mom and she meets nezumi and they name the baby safu or is that too much of a happy ending at least i got a little awkward payoff of that half assed kiss :( oh well
- Marissa Chan!
Sep 16, 2011 6:26 PM

Dec 2010
Wtf is with the end? Everything just went fuked,people died then came back to life and everything that they wanted came true and best friends separate. ohhhkay.
Sep 16, 2011 6:39 PM
Oct 2010
eck...I have to admit, that resurrection kinda killed it...still as a welcomer to happy endings I won't be that mad...But damn, there I was 5 minutes (or smth) to the end, brokenhearted,thinking "omg what a last episode", crying, and then...opa, magic lights, he's alive...and I'm like...'-' no reaction.

Anyway...first things first.
@Whitetear, you were right on Elyurias thing! Ah, you already know that...ok. Although I didn't understand... why did she need Nezumi just to...put the bomb on "the mother" o.o

This episode had ups and downs and sometimes it seems like it is in the middle of a dilemma:
a) death, ironically the wall goes down
a1) Shion and Nezumi die together
a2) Shion dies
b) There's a kiss, a living one (which means they're both alive and well)
b1) together 4evar
b2) Apart

Now what to do...what to do... Just mix it altogether and you'll obtain...this episode...Contradictions? yeah, those are the parts that didn't make any sense...(eg.: they are separated...for no apparent reason :/ See, it makes no sense.)
well, Safu died in every option...SAFU T_T
^And this was my best try to explain how I feel about this. >.>

Geez, this hurts me...but I'll have to drop a point ...fiuuuu... down to the toilet.
8/10 (who told me to rate before it ended anyway...)
This show had something...it had good characters, good setting, good dialogues, good plot...
The episode even had great moments...but damn I felt it...it was anticlimactic. It hurt me badly.
The more I think about the last 5 minutes, the worse it gets...I'll just forget it :/

Still love you no.6 T_T don't hate me!
I'm so going to read the manga/novels...
RianriSep 16, 2011 7:05 PM

Sep 16, 2011 7:27 PM

Jul 2007
This ending was just so cheezy (why did Nezumi even leave like that? Where in the hell was he even going?!). And it did feel really rushed in the latter half of the show. I remember around episode 9 or 10 I felt like I'd missed an episode or something because there were so many details left out. I just didn't get it and next thing I knew, it's over.

Honestly, I never felt Safu and Shion belonged together. It seemed like she was playing with him before she left, and later when they tried to turn that into real love, it just felt hollow. Really, Safu's side of this story was seriously underplayed if they were going to give her that role in the story. I felt no connection to her whatsoever. On the other hand, Nezumi was an incredibly real character and I actually enjoyed seeing his relationship develop with Shion, up until the point they made Shion so lovesick for Safu that is. What was even the reason for that? I appreciated the way homosexuality was handled in this series, which didn't feel at all like fanservice. It was only a couple of guys, one comfortable in his sexuality and one still figuring his out, going through a very worthwhile courtship. On the one hand, if you'e uncomfortable with that kind of thing, then get your bigoted ass out of here. On the other hand, I blame anime and manga for hamming-up bromance to the point where no one can take homosexuality seriously in a series like this.

Really it was all the other crap going on (the wasps, the crap with Safu, No. 6's supposedly shady background, etc) that had me grow disappointed in this show by the end.
<---made of awesome!
Sep 16, 2011 7:35 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Well, pretty rushed ending once again.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 16, 2011 7:58 PM

Apr 2011
@Susan: lol... nice analysis. I like your style. I'm getting to the end of the second volume, following the translations of the books online, and I was surprised to learn not much is revealed about Safu by the time she's abducted near the end of the second volume. Apparently there are "revelations" about her in the 8th volume that the anime doesn't seem to have touched so I'm looking forward to reading about that, in due time. But I don't think Sion ever loved Safu in a romantic way. It's just that along with Nezumi and his mother, she was one of the three most important people in his life.
Sep 16, 2011 8:02 PM

May 2009
LOL

stupid ass finale, as someone noted on the 1st page, watching this after last ep of Usagi Drop made it look even more stupid ._.
Sep 16, 2011 8:14 PM

Aug 2008
Well Thanks No. 6 for killing Sion and have me bawl like a baby, only to have him resurrected like nothing happened.. >>

GrufleSmurkle said:
This was very weird and awkward. Overly dramatic screaming and explosions ending with Sion dying BUT BEING BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE BY A SPARKLING RAINBOW WASP. And what's up with the baby anyways? Has it suddenly become an important part of the show? Why did Nezumi leave, I didn't get a good explanation as to why he couldn't just keep living with Sion.

I really think it would have been a much better ending if Sion died.

This.
Sep 16, 2011 8:26 PM
Aug 2011
I get the feeling I unlocked the bad ending.
Sep 16, 2011 8:29 PM

May 2011
Wow. That was rushed wasn't it? The whole show seemed like it was lagging behind until the end where it caught back up. Two people get shot, was revived through skill, the other through deus ex machina, and we still have no fucking clue as to why so many people felt obligated to leave. Oh and DogKeeper's secret was what again? Guy? Girl? Should I care?
Sep 16, 2011 8:31 PM

Sep 2009
Dragon-Heart said:
I thought I was going to die when Shion died. I hardly paid attention to the rest of the episode after he got shot because I was literally bawling. I was actually surprised when he came back to life. I that for sure he and Rat were both dead before Safu/Elyurias spirit showed up. Though I am quite glad for the happy ending. Well, still sad that my Safu died =( I was surely hell as pissed as I could be when they didn't force her to go with them.

But I can't change the events of the anime to my ending.

That is about where I started crying, pretty much didn't stop until after the credits. thought they did a good job with the emotional aspects, with the jolts here and there. Just was too rushed.
Sep 16, 2011 8:35 PM

Apr 2011
The last episode was unintentionally hilarious. Funniest finale since Hidan no Aria.
Sep 16, 2011 9:06 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh...what? I am not sure if this finale would have been better if the show had been 13 episodes, or if it was going to be like this no matter what. I did have a suspicion Eriulias was a wasp or something, but I didn't expect THAT.

I thought it was kind of funny how that one guy that kept talking to Shion's mom died.
Sep 16, 2011 9:15 PM
Aug 2011
The ending was rushed and done horribly. I couldn't understand the wasp either or the baby thing. The baby should have been better off with Inukashi. As well as if they survived, they should have at least stayed together. What the Hell now was Nezumi going to do? D:

Safu.. Her demeanor changes were quick and well
eh. Actually, she grew on me in the end.

3.5/5 Since I actually did really like the anime. I guess I just need the novel now.
Sep 16, 2011 9:36 PM

Oct 2008
O_____________O
THAT'S IT?
Sep 16, 2011 9:53 PM

Jun 2010

The ending felt rushed and far too ambiguous. It seems like there are way too many loose ends. And what was with the way they just separated? They went through the entire series getting closer and developing a connection, all the while making it seem like it would continue, only so they could part ways when they finally had the opportunity to start a new life? o.O
BroccoliRevengeSep 16, 2011 10:06 PM
Sep 16, 2011 10:02 PM

Apr 2011
just re-watching episode 11 again. First time i watched it though i seriously cried like a little girl when Sion died...i kept saying "he's not dead...he can't be deaad" but when Nezumi put his jumper over his head i thought 'NOOOOOOOOOOO he really is dead!'... but then Safu showed up and i knew straight away that she would save him.

YAY! one awesome anime XD
Sep 16, 2011 11:00 PM

May 2009
There were a few parts that were either abrupt or slightly awkward/wtf, but overall it was a decent enough ending. It was certainly emotional.
RIP Safu. She didn't deserve all that hate, but whatever. And I thought she departed well enough.
My favorite part was Sion's mom abandoning the little girl to find Sion. That was unintentionally funny.
Nezumi will be back once the kid is older - he doesn't like changing diapers.
Sep 17, 2011 1:16 AM

Feb 2010
This episode was way too rushed x_x
Damn I wanted more passionate kiss! xD
Sep 17, 2011 1:51 AM

Sep 2010
A day after watching the last episode I can really say this was a pretty stupid show actually. The atmosphere was good, the basis of the story was very good, but everything was ruined at the end.
It has been a long time since I was so pissed about an ending, so I tried making a better version myself with actually just a very few edits. This is what should have happened:

First, they should have somehow taken Safu in the elevator. (In the episode it felt strangely as if Nezumi doesn't wants that because he isn't the only one being with Shion anymore then.) After that they flee the same way as they did in the original one, or any other way, it's not really important.
Second, Eriulias escapes from Safu's body and her own mind remains and the world is 'saved' anyway.

Happy end desu.

This is a much better version I think, but, what also was missing in the original was the feeling that would make you sad, it wasn't present at all.
I don't really mind anymore about whether Shion has mutual love to Safu, she just has to be saved. It's already too late for him, but I don't really think of him as a person fitting Safu actually too. I also don't mind about the main characters, they are just stupid. I like the side characters like Safu, Inukashi, Shion's mother and Rikiga lots more than Shion (especially) and Nezumi.
Sep 17, 2011 2:45 AM

Jan 2008
such potential right down the toilet. wtf just happened i dont even.
Sep 17, 2011 4:53 AM

Jul 2010
it ended and i won't even know what was Nezumi's real name r_r and why the hell does he leave ? It's really a bad habit to make characters part away for no reason just because they have to learn to rely/live by themselves or for any other stupid reason -_- (or maybe is it to add drama and to torture fans ? <_<)
So many unexploited elements..While episode 10 got me really excited, this one just well had the opposite effect x_x
Anyway i'll give it an 8 because i really enjoyed the story and the relation between Sion and Nezumi.
I may check the novel someday.
Sep 17, 2011 7:30 AM

Aug 2010
hmm it really was quite rushed, I wouldve liked it better if Karan met with Shion and Nezumi and Shion going like "this is my bf who's been sending you the rats with pills :D" what bf translates to ill let people decide lol or if Karan shows up when Nezumi gave that kiss to Shion lol
an OVA of what happens after this would be cool, and itd be even better if Nezumi x Shion is in it lol
Yoming died, what irony especially when he was sending that message to basically no one in the vicinity .__.;
anyways 8/10 for me, the build up was pretty good but this final episode kinda bombed it still wishing for an OVA though lol

All in all Nezumi x Shion is a pretty awesome pairing :D
Sep 17, 2011 7:31 AM
Dec 2010
Shitty episode. And that gay kiss in the end... I think series would have been better without that last episode, which I hestitated to watch because of comments, and dammit, still watched.

In the end due this episode I rated it 9.
Sep 17, 2011 10:48 AM

Apr 2010
whitetear said:
@sora_yume: I said the same thing. I wanted to give this series a 10 so bad but this last ep ruined that.

Read the novels here: http://9th-ave.blogspot.com/p/no-6.html

(Don't forget there is a manga, and there are novel and manga threads here on MAL for discussion.)

thanks for the link..!:D
Sep 17, 2011 11:10 AM

Aug 2011

v
v

=D

<33333333
pureromanceSep 17, 2011 11:16 AM
Sep 17, 2011 12:13 PM

Apr 2011
@sora: You're welcome. Hope you'll be interested in chatting about the novels here on these boards. :)

@pure: Nice find! But is there a larger version of the second picture, the same size as the original?
Sep 17, 2011 12:35 PM
Aug 2011
I agree with others, this felt quite rushed. Even if they just slowed it down a bit and made it 12 episodes I think it would of came out better.

Still I really liked this series, it felt different enough that I didn't feel like I could predict everything that will happen which is nice sometimes. It felt odd that they would go through so much together but rat would leave him. I don't understand why he felt he had to.

I am interested in reading the LN so I guess I am going to find those now so I can see how the creator intended this show to come out.
Tired_SmurphSep 17, 2011 12:38 PM
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.