Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (37) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
Jul 8, 2022 8:37 AM
Apr 2020
Did all of you just gonna ignore that there is plot hole in the anime but explained in the VN like why there wasn't 2 okabe in the past, and yall still give this anime 10/10 or 5/5 episode, im not blaming yall but turns out this anime is overrated

Jul 8, 2022 10:48 PM
Nov 2016
Muzan2020 said:
Did all of you just gonna ignore that there is plot hole in the anime but explained in the VN like why there wasn't 2 okabe in the past, and yall still give this anime 10/10 or 5/5 episode, im not blaming yall but turns out this anime is overrated

Yep, Steins;Gate does have plot holes, I really don't mind though, it's still the best anime I've watched and I gave it a 10/10 even with the plot holes.

I won't give this episode a 5/5 though, it's a nice episode but I hated that bullshit with the fake blood, Okabe not checking if the blood was in perfect condition was extremely dumb and I disliked it so I will give this episode a 4/5, the anime is still a 10/10 for me despite the issues.
Jul 9, 2022 4:53 AM
Apr 2020
xZabuzax said:
Muzan2020 said:

Yep, Steins;Gate does have plot holes, I really don't mind though, it's still the best anime I've watched and I gave it a 10/10 even with the plot holes.

I won't give this episode a 5/5 though, it's a nice episode but I hated that bullshit with the fake blood, Okabe not checking if the blood was in perfect condition was extremely dumb and I disliked it so I will give this episode a 4/5, the anime is still a 10/10 for me despite the issues.

That is something i could never do, its like saying you hate half rotten fruit you ate but that fruit is still the best fruit you have ever eat.

Jul 9, 2022 9:23 AM
Nov 2016
Muzan2020 said:
xZabuzax said:

That is something i could never do, its like saying you hate half rotten fruit you ate but that fruit is still the best fruit you have ever eat.

I would actually use another analogy for this one, the analogy that I would use is this one:

Steins;Gate took me for a ride, sure, the ride wasn't perfect, it was bumpy on some occasions but it was still the best ride of my life and I don't think I will ever experience another ride like that in my lifetime.
Jul 30, 2022 5:20 PM
Jul 2018
Mad Scientist live forever
Jul 31, 2022 10:54 AM
Jul 2022
在SteinsGate12集之前,我承认我把这部作品看小了
Aug 4, 2022 11:16 AM
Jan 2021
Muzan2020 said:

What do you mean by there wasn't 2 okabes in the past?
Aug 4, 2022 12:55 PM
Nov 2016
ProNeeth said:
Muzan2020 said:

What he meant is that once the mission failed and Okabe traveled to the past one last time to save Kurisu with the fake blood and all that, there should have been 3 Okabes at this point, not 2, so this is indeed a plot hole in the anime.

The truth is, once you travel to the past with a time machine the Divergence Metter changes slightly and this is to avoid paradoxes with 3 Okabes, in other words, once Okabe traveled to the past with the time machine one last time to save Kurisu with the fake blood the Divergence Metter probably changed by 0.01% so he was in a different world line at this point, not the previous one where he failed and because of this, there was only 2 Okabe as it should, not 3.

I believe this was explained better in the VN but the anime didn't explain this part.
Aug 4, 2022 1:04 PM
Jan 2021
xZabuzax said:
ProNeeth said:

What he meant is that once the mission failed and Okabe traveled to the past one last time to save Kurisu with the fake blood and all that, there should have been 3 Okabes at this point, not 2, so this is indeed a plot hole in the anime.

The truth is, once you travel to the past with a time machine the Divergence Metter changes slightly and this is to avoid paradoxes with 3 Okabes, in other words, once Okabe traveled to the past with the time machine one last time to save Kurisu with the fake blood the Divergence Metter probably changed by 0.01% so he was in a different world line at this point, not the previous one where he failed and because of this, there was only 2 Okabe as it should, not 3.

I believe this was explained better in the VN but the anime didn't explain this part.

Ah ok thanks for the explanation.
Aug 5, 2022 1:38 PM

Feb 2021
rewatched this recently.

Still a 10/10 masterpiece for me, and one of the best endings I've seen in any medium.
Aug 5, 2022 1:53 PM
Apr 2014
So they actually skipped the whole Nae stuff. I'm a bit disappointed but also a bit relieved. At least they did it in a somewhat decent way. Would have been weird if the events happened like in the VN but Nae just continued like usual.

All in all pretty good. The VN gets a lot of stuff better across to the viewer IMO but this was still enjoyable. I mean it is unexcusable to remove the best scene from the whole story (I just can't get over them cutting Okabe calling for the missing banana...) but all in all it's pretty good.

Seriously. Watching Mayuri die over and over again and seeing Okabe slowly despairing hurt almost as much as it did in the VN.
Aug 6, 2022 10:24 AM
Nov 2016
Nanashi said:
So they actually skipped the whole Nae stuff. I'm a bit disappointed but also a bit relieved. At least they did it in a somewhat decent way. Would have been weird if the events happened like in the VN but Nae just continued like usual.

All in all pretty good. The VN gets a lot of stuff better across to the viewer IMO but this was still enjoyable. I mean it is unexcusable to remove the best scene from the whole story (I just can't get over them cutting Okabe calling for the missing banana...) but all in all it's pretty good.

Seriously. Watching Mayuri die over and over again and seeing Okabe slowly despairing hurt almost as much as it did in the VN.

I actually liked that the anime cut the Nae killing frenzy stuff, I've found that bit weird in the VN so I'm glad the anime cut that out entirely but yeah, I do agree with you on the missing banana part, that scene was gold in the VN so it's a shame that the anime cut that out, that scene could have been implemented easily in the anime while removing another "not so important" scene I guess.

It's a shame that the anime also cut Suzuha's and Ruka's endings from the VN, IMHO, those are the best endings, I understand why they needed to cut them but I wished they would find a way to implement them in the anime one way or another. I just hope Steins;Gate gets an OVA in the future or something with those endings.
Aug 7, 2022 1:33 AM
Apr 2014
xZabuzax said:
I actually liked that the anime cut the Nae killing frenzy stuff, I've found that bit weird in the VN so I'm glad the anime cut that out entirely but yeah, I do agree with you on the missing banana part, that scene was gold in the VN so it's a shame that the anime cut that out, that scene could have been implemented easily in the anime while removing another "not so important" scene I guess.

I wasn't eager for that part when I started watching the anime to be honest but it's always a bit sad if stuff from the source is cut. Same obviously for the different endings but with them adapting the "true ending" there isn't much room for those in the main show. I was especially surprised because I remember the Nae part as somewhat major in the VN.

Maybe we really get an OVA or Special some day for the early endings. Clearly there is enough interest in more Steins;Gate even that much later or they wouldn't have created Zero (and even adapted it into anime as well) even if that is already 7 years old as well.
Aug 7, 2022 6:16 AM

May 2016
Nanashi said:
xZabuzax said:

I wasn't eager for that part when I started watching the anime to be honest but it's always a bit sad if stuff from the source is cut. Same obviously for the different endings but with them adapting the "true ending" there isn't much room for those in the main show. I was especially surprised because I remember the Nae part as somewhat major in the VN.

Maybe we really get an OVA or Special some day for the early endings. Clearly there is enough interest in more Steins;Gate even that much later or they wouldn't have created Zero (and even adapted it into anime as well) even if that is already 7 years old as well.

Mages. should move on from milking Steins;Gate to death imho and gave more fresh content to the other parts of the Science Adventure series. We already have a ton of Steins;Gate material, and this is list is not even fully up to date: https://observer-of.software/SciADVLists/SteinsGateMilk.html
-
Aug 7, 2022 10:17 AM
Nov 2016
SciADV_Maniac said:
Nanashi said:

Mages. should move on from milking Steins;Gate to death imho and gave more fresh content to the other parts of the Science Adventure series. We already have a ton of Steins;Gate material, and this is list is not even fully up to date: https://observer-of.software/SciADVLists/SteinsGateMilk.html

Now damn, Steins;Gate has a lot of stuff alright. I don't mind if they keep milking those delicious, mouth-watering, Steins;Gate's titties for a bit longer though, as long as they adapt the other endings from the VN in a future OVA or something then I'm ok with it (as long as it captures that same dark, gritty, serious and mature atmosphere that is, it needs to be well directed).

Just please, no more action scenes, Samurais or hands head-slashing kung-fu superpowers bulshittery, Steins;Gate doesn't need those stuff :)
Aug 8, 2022 7:28 AM
Jul 2022
(结尾)这个时候已经能抑制住自己的兴奋,平淡的发表中二言论,……虽然同样是中二,但很显然,和不知过了多久的三个礼拜之前不同,他已经完成了蜕变。
Aug 11, 2022 8:13 AM
Jul 2022
best anime ever made
maiestas_May 2, 2023 1:49 PM
Aug 13, 2022 9:54 AM
Aug 2022
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Aug 16, 2022 10:15 AM
Jun 2022
MASTER PIECE, I really liked this series, Watched 24 episode in 1 day.
Sep 7, 2022 2:29 PM
Jun 2022
1 word: masterpiece
Sep 11, 2022 9:07 PM
Apr 2021
JEEZ this anime is a straight 10/10 my god I can’t believe everything from episode 1 was finally explained and this shit was so good you could feel the amount of distress Okabe was in throughout the entire series and I’m happy so happy him and Kurisu met in the end shit lowkey had me hyped for my boy Okabe🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🔥
Sep 13, 2022 11:32 PM

May 2022
Ending was satisfying. In the end, I feel like this is a bit overrated show

problem I have is that first few ep felt a bit dragging and not much happening, but that wasn't a big problem and kind of helped in character development. Though half of the characters are very annoying.
Jinx_AraragiOct 5, 2022 9:06 AM
Sep 16, 2022 7:03 AM
Sep 2022
zzzz, Its really good
Sep 17, 2022 10:06 PM
Jan 2017
omfg, I need no more of pain. . . . .and suffering. . . .
Sep 18, 2022 9:41 AM
Sep 2022
The best anime I have ever seen by far
Sep 19, 2022 8:53 AM
Mar 2022
Best Happy Ending Ever😢☺
Sep 22, 2022 5:56 AM
Sep 2022
J'ai trouvé cet animé bien penser et réalisé
Sep 24, 2022 6:06 AM
Oct 2020
Masterpiece! The whole first episode and whole season 2 makes sense now!
Sep 26, 2022 5:55 PM
Aug 2021
*Sigh* this was so bittersweet. Such a masterpiece of an anime, but so short.
Sep 29, 2022 6:55 PM
Jan 2022
I love science and the posibility of a time machine that would be interesting but also chaotic what this anime taught me is if you screw up learn from your mistakes because you dont have to power to change the past but you can fix your mistakes or regrets. Even tho i found it really boring at first after i watched a comedy but after 4 episodes felt quite nice and got better and better they knew how to send an interesting anime that catches attention and puts someone to think about science and time travel and what would've i done if i would change the past. I don't know why i delayed it so much i wanted to watch steins;gate 7 animes ago. If i would go in the past i would tell myself study harder, work harder. I'm really wordless and i feel like i could type so much about it but these kind of animes should be delivered more often it puts some people into thinking, discovering and going deep their research. I think that would make the world smarter and less stupid as it is now. Cheers!
Andreww200Sep 29, 2022 7:01 PM
Oct 4, 2022 11:24 AM
Oct 2021
one of the best animes of all time
Oct 7, 2022 4:49 AM
Oct 2022
Nothing to be said, best anime i've ever watched.
Oct 7, 2022 9:58 AM
Nov 2016
StDu_Stelios said:
Nothing to be said, best anime i've ever watched.

Welcome to the club.
Oct 14, 2022 8:43 AM
Oct 2022
Extremely awesome sci-fi and timetravel anime. the time travelling has some logic in it even if its fiction. It shows the consequences of time travelling and how dangerous and hard it can be. Imo this is the best time-travelling anime. I recommend you to watch this anime its awesome.
Oct 26, 2022 9:16 PM

Nov 2019
10/10 anime El Psy Congroo
Oct 27, 2022 2:17 PM
Oct 2022
I just wanted to know how do the sender receives the dmail himself or herself? I'm at episode 9 of the Steins Gate (not 0) and I understand how Dmail works but what I don't get is that how can Okabe get the mail if he sends it to the phone connected to microwave? Or does he mail himself while the microwave is on? If he sends the mail to the phone connected to the microwave then how does the mail show up on his phone? Please explain it to me so that I can move forward with this series.
Oct 31, 2022 6:28 PM
Jun 2020
lol its gud, like really gud
Nov 1, 2022 7:04 PM
Jul 2019
A nice epilogue to an amazing series
Nov 1, 2022 10:21 PM
Nov 2021
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Nov 11, 2022 8:37 PM
Sep 2020
great wrap up and amazing close
Nov 12, 2022 2:50 PM
May 2021
Best episode ever?
Dec 3, 2022 1:37 PM
Apr 2020
Absolute masterful character development for Okarin
Dec 4, 2022 7:30 AM
Jul 2022
reading steiner goes brrrrrrr
Dec 4, 2022 8:44 PM

May 2022
INCREDIBLE CONCLUSION, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Operation Skuld is successful, and Okabe was badass when he was intimidated and scaring Nakabachi away. He sacrificed his blood for the mission and knocked out Kurisu, presuming her dead to the Okabe who saw her in the pool of blood. No more time machine research for you Nakabachi, you asshole. Treat your daughter with respect and be proud of her for once. Kurisu and Okabe crossing paths again was amazing and emotional, especially with this quote, "No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite." A happy ending, and Kurisu's memories from the alpha world line will remain in Kurisu's heart and maybe she will fall in love with Okabe again. This series has been an incredible roller coaster of emotions with excellent character development and it definitely deserves a 10/10. El. Psy. Congroo. :)
Dec 26, 2022 10:43 PM
Jan 2019
Very good anime about time travel and the consequences it brings.
Dec 28, 2022 3:30 PM

Feb 2022
A perfect closure for a series of this caliber

One of my favorite protagonists Okabe Rintarou
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Jan 6, 2023 7:51 PM
Aug 2021
bangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbangerbanger
Jan 9, 2023 5:34 AM
Oct 2020
muito bonzudo ate revi com minha namorada
Jan 10, 2023 1:14 AM
Sep 2019
El. Psy. Congroo.
Jan 11, 2023 1:41 PM
Jan 2023
sad to end and leave this titanic anime and i will give evereything to live there
Pages (37) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

804 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Yesterday, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

309 by DmtTrean »»
Apr 9, 12:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - May 3, 2011

280 by Mahmoud636363 »»
Apr 9, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 19, 2011

455 by wailamnice »»
Mar 31, 6:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.