Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (37) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 13, 2011 5:25 PM

Aug 2010
THIS ANIME BETTER SKY ROCKET TO THE TOP 10 OR 20 IF NOT BEST.

Steins;Gate Movie FTW!
Sep 13, 2011 5:26 PM

Jul 2010
Just watched the episode again (call me crazy) and somehow I'm more satisfied with it now than I was at first :P

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
kusushi said:
yeah live action movie might be interesting... but plz, no more Hollywood rape...
Nice pic but they need a younger version and more sexier.

A younger girl with thinner characteristics. That wide nose and face aren't very Kurisu.

shanimebib said:

It was even better as he saved the final badge for Suzuha, who will be joining them as a new born baby in 7 years time! I really want to know who will be her mother though! Daru is left wondering yet again!

Could it possibly be Moeka!! I don't think he will manage to get his idol Feiris nyan nyan(she prefers Okabe anyway) so it just seems that it could possibly be Moeka.

Anyway, it was an awesome ride and am happy that we got a happy ending.
Kurisu saved, world saved.
I was afraid Okabe was gonna die after he decided to make the scene with his own blood but we managed to see a happy ending.
Kurisu looked lovely at the end there.

Great series. there are a few questions and unsatisfying answers to all this time travel business showed in the show but in the end it's irrelevant because what really mattered was the characters and the crazy ride threw Okabe's eyes and not the details. When something is this enjoyable the details are irrelevant.

Also i have to scream YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
because i saw the announcement of a movie in the end.

I hope this series sells like crazy. It deserves it. As for me, i will probably have to gather a little money and order straight from Japan. The cost is a stealing but it will be one of those few exceptional series i want to throw my support at.

I'm out, El psy congroo.

Jan 2009
There were 3 hard decisions I had to make today....one of them was "ok-ing" this series as completed ( T . T )

Loved Okarin professing his love of Kurisu...and then "AND SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ME TOO ", so he really didn't look like a delusional stalker XD

Mayuri has a soul from the 60's or 70's. Seriously, I would love to see all the lab members sitting around the upa cushion singing "Kumbaya" with Mr. Braun on the acoustic guitar, the others making flower halo's, and toking the night away, satisfying their high with heated banana's and Dr. Pepper.

...sorry.

I couldn't watch him shove his hand into his stomach XD Totally covered my eyes at that point!

I want Moeka to be Suzuha's mom for some reason. Besides Feyris, he's the only "3D" girl he expressed interest in XD

I cried at the end, of course. Today has just been way too overemotional, so I knew that going into list last episode I was going to be a wreck. Will say, though, I enjoyed the anime ending than I did in the VN. They really did an excellent job on the animation for the ending credits, and Okabe and Kurisu meeting again.

Anyway, this is so bittersweet, as I honestly enjoyed talking about this series with all of you, reading everyone's theories (and trying SO FUCKING HARD not to give too much away! And I'm sorry if I did.)

This is probably the first time I've actually enjoyed watching an anime - it never let me down, and all of you guys loved it. For just that alone, it's in my top 5 ^ . ^

kusushi said:
oh, I enjoyed very much. It's finally finished...
I like this happy end. (well... about VN, actually it's a little bit burdensome to achieve this best ending.)

OH MY GOD. It was HELL getting to the true route! I'm glad I did the speed read, and just had to answer phone calls, or respond to texts, etc.

(Er, if you meant the true route, that is XD If you didn't, then I am embarrassed for myself)

If I don't post here again, I'm sure I'll see you all in the special and MOVIE (OMGWTFBBQ) threads!

La Yohda Stasella.

El. Psy. Congroo.
Sep 13, 2011 5:27 PM

Jul 2011
GigaSPX said:

Steins;Gate Movie FTW!
in 8th at the moment may end up 10th
Sep 13, 2011 5:28 PM
Jun 2010

Still wanna know who is Daru's wife though...
Sep 13, 2011 5:28 PM

Jun 2008
alexcampos said:
shiromegami said:
is madoka really that great? might PTW it

I think it is....and so do many others...

Yeah, it's overhyped, EXTREMELY overhyped, especially in Japan, but it was a legitimate great story and I would say that S;G and Madoka are the two top anime this year.

Hmm... possiply but Steins;Gate is at the top for me.
Sep 13, 2011 5:30 PM

Jan 2009
Linkark07 said:
Finally, the anime finished. One of the best so far. 10/10

I want to play the Visual Novel, I have it but for some reason it doesn't want to load with the patch. It is really annoying me. Something about libvorbis.dll.

El Psy Congroo.

I had this problem also, so this might help you:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/miscellaneous-45/%5Bvisual-novel%5D-%5B100826%5D-%5Bnitroplus%5D-steins%3Bgate-3003/

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/installing-visual-novels-other-hentai-games-dummies-13076/

La Yohda Stasella.

El. Psy. Congroo.
Sep 13, 2011 5:30 PM
Aug 2010
ChibiSamurai said:
GigaSPX said:

Steins;Gate Movie FTW!

Well im sure it will stay in the top 10 for another while because its genuinely awesome.
Sep 13, 2011 5:31 PM

Aug 2011
bakuramariks said:
Some people say they didn't like the lighthearted start with the comedy, but for me this is the thing that got me to love S;G and its characters. And usually i would have said "Oh, god, is this sci-fi thriller or comedy anime? Jesus." xD

same.. people keep saying they hated like the first 12 episodes or so but i just loved every bit this anime had to offer
Sep 13, 2011 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
What an amazing anime. Didn't think I'd like it this much.
Sep 13, 2011 5:32 PM

Jun 2008
Monad said:
shanimebib said:

It was even better as he saved the final badge for Suzuha, who will be joining them as a new born baby in 7 years time! I really want to know who will be her mother though! Daru is left wondering yet again!

Could it possibly be Moeka!! I don't think he will manage to get his idol Feiris nyan nyan(she prefers Okabe anyway) so it just seems that it could possibly be Moeka.

from the databook
Q20. Does Daru’s wife appear at any point in the game?
A. No but Daru meets her at ComiMa. Her name is
sakaSep 14, 2011 12:08 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 13, 2011 5:32 PM

Oct 2010
Masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It started a bit slow but it got epic. I'm so looking forward to watching the movie.
I'm so buying it when Funimation releases it.

10/10

El Psy Congroo.
"El Psy Congroo"
Sep 13, 2011 5:33 PM
Aug 2010
shiromegami said:
bakuramariks said:
Some people say they didn't like the lighthearted start with the comedy, but for me this is the thing that got me to love S;G and its characters. And usually i would have said "Oh, god, is this sci-fi thriller or comedy anime? Jesus." xD

same.. people keep saying they hated like the first 12 episodes or so but i just loved every bit this anime had to offer

I loved this show ever since the 1st ep. Science + Awesome Characters + Exceptional Story = instant win for me XD
Sep 13, 2011 5:34 PM

Jul 2010
El psy congroo.. great ending for great series. this was a long but good ride.
Sep 13, 2011 5:35 PM

Jul 2011
djfmurphy said:
Masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah wondered for a while does this mean a crappy english dub? lol
Sep 13, 2011 5:36 PM

Jan 2010
That... was... awesome.
Sep 13, 2011 5:36 PM

Aug 2010
type_silver said:
ChibiSamurai said:
GigaSPX said:

Steins;Gate Movie FTW!

Well im sure it will stay in the top 10 for another while because its genuinely awesome.

This anime is so great that it deserves to be top no matter what. I mean, I've never seen any other anime pull off the time traveling concept so well and still make it enjoyable! @__@
Sep 13, 2011 5:37 PM

Oct 2010
ChibiSamurai said:
djfmurphy said:
Masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think any native english speaking voice actor is qualified to play Okabe.
Sep 13, 2011 5:37 PM

Oct 2010
ChibiSamurai said:
djfmurphy said:
Masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it comes in Jap and Eng if it gets a dub right, you could always watch it in Jap with the subs.
I want a dub.
"El Psy Congroo"
Sep 13, 2011 5:38 PM

Aug 2011
ChibiSamurai said:
djfmurphy said:
Masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH GOD NO PLEASE LEAVE THAT TO BLEACH AND NARUTO
Sep 13, 2011 5:38 PM

Nov 2007
Monad said:
shanimebib said:

She is quite the beauty. If you want to be spoiled, then read Boukan no Rebellion
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 13, 2011 5:39 PM

Jul 2010
hikaricore said:
I don't think any native english speaking voice actor is qualified to play Okabe.

I don't think that any person but Miyano Mamoru is qualified to voice Okabe, nationalities aside :P
Aug 2010
ChibiSamurai said:
djfmurphy said:
Masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miyano Mamoru's voice as Okabe can't be subsitute by anyone else other than him!

Jul 2011
No One could pull off Okarin!...Period!
Sep 13, 2011 5:42 PM

Jan 2011
Okaishi said:
hikaricore said:

I don't think that any person but Miyano Mamoru is qualified to voice Okabe, nationalities aside :P

Steve Blum.....just steve blum
Sep 13, 2011 5:43 PM

Dec 2009
LadyOrihime said:
Linkark07 said:
Finally, the anime finished. One of the best so far. 10/10

I want to play the Visual Novel, I have it but for some reason it doesn't want to load with the patch. It is really annoying me. Something about libvorbis.dll.

El Psy Congroo.

I had this problem also, so this might help you:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/miscellaneous-45/%5Bvisual-novel%5D-%5B100826%5D-%5Bnitroplus%5D-steins%3Bgate-3003/

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/installing-visual-novels-other-hentai-games-dummies-13076/

La Yohda Stasella.

El. Psy. Congroo.
Thanks. It is strange though, I installed Clannad with the Unicode in english and it works well when I change it to japanese. Gonna try installing Steins;Gate in japanese.
Sep 13, 2011 5:44 PM

Feb 2009
Okaishi said:
Just watched the episode again (call me crazy) and somehow I'm more satisfied with it now than I was at first :P

Haha me too. I just finished it again and I'm satisfied with the ending for the most part, even if a hug from Okabe or something at the end would have been nice. I think I can use my brain to figure out what happened between them down the line.

I'm glad I keep warming up to the end more and more.
Sep 13, 2011 5:46 PM

Jul 2011
Droplet said:
Okaishi said:

Haha me too. I just finished it again and I'm satisfied with the ending for the most part, even if a hug from Okabe or something at the end would have been nice. I think I can use my brain to figure out what happened between them down the line.

i might give it a quick(hmm will take 20 mins either way)rewatch then
Sep 13, 2011 5:47 PM

Aug 2011
10/10 from me. This anime was just absolutely amazing aside from the first few episodes, of course. I really enjoyed the suspense and overall message about not screwing with time since it can screw up pretty much everything that's "normal". These types of anime are what I really want to spend my time watching. :D

El. Psy. Congroo.

"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
Sep 13, 2011 5:50 PM

Feb 2009
ChibiSamurai said:
Droplet said:
Okaishi said:

i might give it a quick(hmm will take 20 mins either way)rewatch then

I'd recommend it, I appreciated all the little things so much more. What also helped me warm up to the ending was thinking of episode 23/24 as one long episode, where 23 acts as the climax.
Sep 13, 2011 5:52 PM

Jul 2007
Well that was alright I suppose.

Jul 2010
Monad said:
Yumekichi11 said:
kusushi said:
yeah live action movie might be interesting... but plz, no more Hollywood rape...
Nice pic but they need a younger version and more sexier.

A younger girl with thinner characteristics. That wide nose and face aren't very Kurisu.

ah... yes. because she is Imai, Asami, acted as Kurisu. Kurisu is 18, but actual her is 34..

type_silver said:
Droplet said:
kaimax said:
stop derailing S;Gs glory... lol

Just looking at this image, I feel more emotion than I did at the end of this episode.

Because kurisu is crying and her facial expression

I'm sorry but when I see this pic, Okarin's chin make me laugh. XD

Art message from Huke.

kusushiSep 13, 2011 6:00 PM

Feb 2010
I love this anime. -sips Dr. Pepper-
Ah yes. The drink for the chosen ones.

On topic: I love how they wrapped it up, and the "lurking in the shadows" mission was pretty damn epic. <3

Jul 2010
Great series, feeling both happy and sad that it ended.

Awww man I was hoping Okarin and Kurisu would hug or something :( But nevertheless, easily 10/10 for me.
Sep 13, 2011 5:54 PM

Nov 2010
It was all Steins;Gate's decision.
Sep 13, 2011 5:55 PM

Jun 2008
Also, I just noticed....

This might be one of the fewest anime where the Male character is better than all the female characters....

Think about it, that's rare for anime where there are many girls and only one or two guys.
Sep 13, 2011 6:03 PM

Feb 2009
alexcampos said:
Also, I just noticed....

This might be one of the fewest anime where the Male character is better than all the female characters....

Think about it, that's rare for anime where there are many girls and only one or two guys.

Good point. Kurisu is still awesome and another one of my favourite characters ever, but Okarin just takes the cake.
Sep 13, 2011 6:08 PM

Dec 2007
First half of the series was slow and boring also full of otaku jokes that I didnt find funny. The second half is where the series picks up and finally things start to happen, and starts to get interresting!

7/10
Sep 13, 2011 6:10 PM

Dec 2009
"This is the choice of Steins Gate."
AMAZING ENDING <33
OMG. This anime was freaking perfect!
Sep 13, 2011 6:12 PM
Dec 2008
omg so sad that it has finally come to an end...it was very nice seeing them meet together in the end...and she remembered parts of the three weeks...
one of the best anime ever. 10/10. i had a great experience for the last 24 weeks...srsly gonna miss this last summer..

El Psy Congroo
Sep 13, 2011 6:18 PM

Jul 2008
I was worried about the ending a little bit, I thought it would disappoint me, but heck yeah, they nailed it. I will miss El Psy Congroo.

So my conclusion: Awesome, amazing, epic.

Oh and this episode felt like 5-minute long instead of 20-minute. I thought I only began watching and it already was in freaking half.
Sep 13, 2011 6:23 PM

Mar 2009
tuturu tuesday is over :(

10/10
Sep 13, 2011 6:24 PM
Sep 2008
OH F*CK The BEST ANIME to DATE EVAAAAAH!
Sep 13, 2011 6:27 PM

Jul 2008
That was fabulous enough to make takuto shit his pants and that alone tell a lot.
Sep 13, 2011 6:32 PM
Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
If you reading this that means you have finished this series and witnessed the story of one man of the name of Okabe that has played around with time. Having notion of mythology and reference the God of Saturn, this series is far more than it shows. It’s not about science fiction anymore but about what not tot play around over the powers of what belongs to God, precisely the ones that governs the planet Saturn. The hidden message of all this series is that human are not ready for powers of God for they will destroy themselves and screw themselves over with it. Look at WW3 occurrence and dystopia occurrence. Was that not enough to see the consequences? This series truly shows whoever wrote it, the fears of wielding immense power obtained at a fraction of it to expand with dire consequences such as in this series through Okabe.

In short my masterpiece the following theory,
I concocted a rather interesting theory in regards to why Okabe and Mayuri may be special.

This could be a little out of this world but it may be possible. We still do not currently all the possibilities surrounding black holes and the human soul. We only know of certain things. I did not quite get the scene of 70 000 000 years and the earth's looks but I did pay some attention to that hour glass. Considering that as soon as it started cracking the world that was presented also started to crack. Thus Mayuri was shown crumbling while at first she was shown as a shadow. Now all that was sort of a like a vision for Okabe since he was kind of day dreaming while being a little strange. Of course it could all be a foreshadow to Mayuri's death as it happens after the hour glass breaks. Now Mayuri did say they were traveling around and Mayuri tried to find Okabe through the time lines and that the real you can really be another you in a different time line but you are the original. By original I am sure it may mean the soul. So comes my formulation based on the following,

Combining from the Ergosphere theorem part: Since the Ergosphere is outside the event horizon, it is still possible for objects to escape from the gravitational pull of the black hole. An object can gain energy by entering the black hole’s rotation and then escaping from it, thus taking some of the black hole's energy with it. This process of removing energy from a rotating black hole was proposed by the mathematician Roger Penrose in 1969, and is called the Penrose process.

Along with Heidegger's notion of temporal being as being the human body. I assume that Mayuri is in fact a soul that dragged Okabe into the Ergosphere while both were souls for no living body may ever survive due to its matter in a black hole. I also suspect due to this that Okabe and Mayuri have both black hole particles etched within their souls. Since they escaped most likely the Ergosphere and made it into earth as it was starting or more likely have existed since the beginning of earth as eternal souls but got separated and have only of all things found themselves 70 000 000 years in the future after countless Time Line travels. This would also explain why Okabe's DNA is resistant to all this time travel and Mayuri should be able to have that same advantage. Not only that but I highly suspect Mayuri went through a lot of shit so she isolated her true strength with cosplay/anime.

And so I still believe even after the end that Okabe/Mayuri are the most special and Makise is #1 in the tsunderes ever! Perhaps her and Okabe do make great lovers but Mayuri’s depth is beyond that of Makise. Makise was not with Okabe soul wise but Mayuri. That is why in thee end we have many couple pairings but mines will always be Mayuri x Okabe.
El Psy Congroo!
Series got its 10/10 Master Piece from me. Will miss it!

Big thanks to Saka for cleaning up this forum and Fai for being amazing with his theories and everyone who have been funny and interesting with their theories I had fun! Let's have a last blast! Party on!
More later for sure.

wow. thank you for that explanation there. i really love how this series connects to some actual facts or whatever theories regarding time travel.

I will miss it too.. :D

are you a genius?? ...
Sep 13, 2011 6:50 PM

Sep 2011
This anime has left me breathless in a few episodes, he regained his habit of watching anime that I ended up leaving with time.
I knew the whole story because I know the story of the game for xbox360, but still surprised me and was even better than the story of the game
This anime is as good as Clannad, Code Geass, One Piece, Tenchi Muyo to name a few examples
Now I'll wait till Thursday to accompany the end of No 6, a very good anime this season.
Sep 13, 2011 6:51 PM

Aug 2010
Steins;Gate is definitively a masterpiece, whoever was in charge of writing the plot for the VN and the one that directed the execution for this anime are geniuses.

10/10 for me (I'm just glad I can finally rate this) and never I've seen an anime that was so neat in history but also keeping in mind the most hideous/tiny details...all wrapped up in a flawless execution this anime is going down as one of the best.
Not to forget the amazing characters all with their great arcs, Okabe is one of my favorite characters in anime so far and Kurisu is one of the few tsunderes I actually love!

"El Psy Congroo"
Sep 13, 2011 6:52 PM

Aug 2010
I haven't been this depressed because a show ended in years... In fact, I think the last was Spice and Wolf (not even the 2nd season)

10/10

El. Psy. Congroo.
Sep 13, 2011 6:56 PM

Aug 2008
Bagonirix said:
tuturu tuesday is over :(

10/10

I'm gonna miss her. D:

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Pages (37) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

309 by DmtTrean »»
Apr 9, 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.