Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2011 1:39 PM
Aug 2011
http://animeost.info/3661/yuruyuri-character-songs-yuruyuri-no-uta

The site will update every time a new album is released. Thus far, we've got the all 4 main girl's songs. Can't wait for Ayano's and Sakurako's =o=!

:)

[ I didn't post the songs up on the site. ]
Sep 10, 2011 1:47 PM
Aug 2011
Hey, has anyone noticed that one of the two characters songs for each of the girls comprise of their eyecatch theme :P? Foreshadowing for the character songs in the eyecatches! GENIUS!

:3
Sep 11, 2011 5:59 PM

Sep 2011
Chitose even sings her song in episode 8.
Sep 22, 2011 11:54 AM

Sep 2011
Sakurako and Himawari singles are out! :)
Sep 22, 2011 12:01 PM
Aug 2011
OH WOW I DIDN'T NOTICE! I'M GOIN TO LISTEN TO THEIRS RIGHT NOW!

So far, the only character songs I DON'T like are from Chinatsu. It's not because I personally hate her (I really don't care), her songs just aren't catchy enough :/

YURU KURU MIRA KURU 1 2 1 2 1 2 3!!

I'm going to miss Kyoko :(!
Sep 22, 2011 4:14 PM

Sep 2011
chibola said:
OH WOW I DIDN'T NOTICE! I'M GOIN TO LISTEN TO THEIRS RIGHT NOW!

So far, the only character songs I DON'T like are from Chinatsu. It's not because I personally hate her (I really don't care), her songs just aren't catchy enough :/

YURU KURU MIRA KURU 1 2 1 2 1 2 3!!

I'm going to miss Kyoko :(!

Dang.
In my opinion, Chinatsu has the best songs (but she's one of my least favourite characters in the show)

I like Sakurako's second song "365コ". It sounds like it could be used as an opening theme song.

And despite the fact that Himawari's my favourite character, I didn't really like her album-- well, it was decent. Onegai Catch Me was alright, but Day by Day wasn't what I expected ;(

My least favourite would be Yui's, then Akari's, then Himawari, then Kyoko, then Sakurako and Chinatsu's is the best <3

I'm really looking forward to Ayano's and Chitose's. Though Chitose's eyecatch was really er, catchy, I'm not exactly fond of Aki Toyosaki's voice. I liked Ayano's eyecatch as well, so I'm looking forward to her album.
Sep 22, 2011 4:43 PM

Dec 2007
Akari's Haikei that has all that random background noise interrupted her singing was just lolz XD
Sep 23, 2011 12:44 PM
Aug 2011
Lol poor Akari gets interrupted even during her songs LOL!

And, Makenai, I guess we have different tastes in music :P! I didn't like Sakurako's or Himawari's as much as I thought I would.

365 was.... okay. Idk, too "slow" for my taste. I guess I'm into more hyped up ones xD!

Can't wait for Ayano.... I hope she sings about Kyoko.... lol the song should be titled "TOSHINOU KYOKO!"
Sep 23, 2011 7:00 PM

Sep 2011
chibola said:

And, Makenai, I guess we have different tastes in music :P! I didn't like Sakurako's or Himawari's as much as I thought I would.

365 was.... okay. Idk, too "slow" for my taste. I guess I'm into more hyped up ones xD!

Can't wait for Ayano.... I hope she sings about Kyoko.... lol the song should be titled "TOSHINOU KYOKO!"

Kyoko's Yurukuru Mirakuru song wasn't that bad. I just don't like Yuka Otsubo's voice that much. -inb4haters-

And I'm pretty sure one of Ayano's song titles will have one of her play-of-words or something like "What to do Timbuktu". LOL. Well, judging by the cover, I can see one of her song title's name is Koi something something something. -I'm so pro-
Sep 24, 2011 9:19 AM
Dec 2007
Makenai said:
Kyoko's Yurukuru Mirakuru song wasn't that bad. I just don't like Yuka Otsubo's voice that much. -inb4haters-

And I'm pretty sure one of Ayano's song titles will have one of her play-of-words or something like "What to do Timbuktu". LOL. Well, judging by the cover, I can see one of her song title's name is Koi something something something. -I'm so pro-

I can't really warm up to her voice either. I can't put my finger on it, there's just something...I don't like about it. But the main reason why I didn't like Kyoko's song was because it was too hyper for me. The same goes for Sakurako's "I don't hate you". I prefer songs that have a nice, flowing melody, so my favorite songs are the ones by Yui, Himawari (okay, Onegai Catch Me was a little plain) and Sakurako's 365コ. From what I've heard on DJ Tsuda, Ayano's second song sounds quite nice as well (it's called something with "kataomoi" = unrequited love) but people who prefer energetic songs will probably think it's boring again. Her first song is a wordplay on "Bakkin Buckingham" and is one of those hyper songs, same goes for Chitose's first song (kinda). I will be looking forward to Chitose's second song the most. I swear, it's funky as hell.
viMALSep 24, 2011 9:34 AM
Sep 24, 2011 4:18 PM
Aug 2011
Makenai said:
chibola said:

Well, I went back and listened to Chinatsu's songs again... and I have to say I'm growing into loving (yes, loving) "Lovely." But no matter how many times I listen to "Marugoto," I just don't like it :/.

"What to do Timbuktu"

LMFAO!! XD XD

I wouldn't be surprised actually 0__0

By the way, where have you guys seen this cd covers with the song names on it? I want to see it too....
chibolaSep 24, 2011 4:29 PM
Sep 25, 2011 5:36 PM

Sep 2011
geezer said:
Makenai said:

I can't really warm up to her voice either. I can't put my finger on it, there's just something...I don't like about it. But the main reason why I didn't like Kyoko's song was because it was too hyper for me. The same goes for Sakurako's "I don't hate you". I prefer songs that have a nice, flowing melody, so my favorite songs are the ones by Yui, Himawari (okay, Onegai Catch Me was a little plain) and Sakurako's 365コ. From what I've heard on DJ Tsuda, Ayano's second song sounds quite nice as well (it's called something with "kataomoi" = unrequited love) but people who prefer energetic songs will probably think it's boring again. Her first song is a wordplay on "Bakkin Buckingham" and is one of those hyper songs, same goes for Chitose's first song (kinda). I will be looking forward to Chitose's second song the most. I swear, it's funky as hell.

I thought Kataomoi meant "one sided love"... o:
Wait.. unrequited love and one sided love mean the same thing.. right? ;___;

And yeeees, I agree with you. I don't like the hyper songs. ~__~ However, I really hated Yui's album ;( I only like Sakurako's 365Ko thing because it sounds like a nice opening theme song (plus, it's sung by Emiri Kato. Who doesn't love Emiri Kato? <3)

And I'm not a big fan of Sakurako's Kirai Ja Nai Mon song either (Himawari is the lady speak girl. Sakurako's the... "mon" girl...)

Yeaaaah.
I only liked the chorus for Kyoko's "Yuru Kuru Mira Kuru" song... however, her voice sounded like her imaginary nuts were going to explode when she was singing the higher notes. ~___~
Sep 26, 2011 1:34 AM
Dec 2007
Makenai said:
plus, it's sung by Emiri Kato. Who doesn't love Emiri Kato? <3
I still have Kagamin's character song "100% Nai Nai Nai" on my PC and I just love it. I would totally make a contract with Kato Emiri
/人‿‿ 人\
(Besides, she's the main reason I decided to watch Ben-To this fall -she and Hocchan- although the plot sounded reaaaaally ridiculous)

Makenai said:
however, her voice sounded like her imaginary nuts were going to explode when she was singing the higher notes. ~___~
Okay, I lol'd xD
viMALSep 26, 2011 1:46 AM
Sep 26, 2011 4:18 PM

Sep 2011
geezer said:
Makenai said:
plus, it's sung by Emiri Kato. Who doesn't love Emiri Kato? <3
I still have Kagamin's character song "100% Nai Nai Nai" on my PC and I just love it. I would totally make a contract with Kato Emiri
/人‿‿ 人\
(Besides, she's the main reason I decided to watch Ben-To this fall -she and Hocchan- although the plot sounded reaaaaally ridiculous)

Makenai said:
however, her voice sounded like her imaginary nuts were going to explode when she was singing the higher notes. ~___~
Okay, I lol'd xD

Oh my gosh.
I love Emiri Kato. xD
I would not make a contract with Kyubey though. I'd rather become a wit-- okay, no, no I wouldn't.
Off topic: I've recently been getting really obsessed with Madoka Magica for some reason -- and the last time I watched it was in like, May? I <3 Grief Syndrome too 8D. I just love Kyoko (er, Sakura Kyoko (Ai Nonaka FTW). -retches at the thought of Toshino Kyoko... inb4haters-) and her backstory about her and

Anyway, you have to agree with the Yuka Otsubo's imaginary nuts exploding sentence. ;( She tries too hard to reach the high notes. She also tries to hard to sound all crazy as Kyoko in the anime.
Sep 29, 2011 2:50 PM

Apr 2008
Ah yeah, it was Chitose`s eyecatcher I liked the most.
Akari`s 2nd characther song is pretty funny, all those other noices over her singing :P

Chitose`s and Ayano`s isn`t released yet?
FluffyDangoSep 29, 2011 3:20 PM

Sep 30, 2011 3:21 AM

Sep 2011
Des said:

Chitose`s and Ayano`s isn`t released yet?

October 5th.
Sep 30, 2011 12:13 PM
Aug 2011
ALRIGHT! Just 4 more days left!! Well, japan is a day ahead, though... so maybe only 3 days left before the release :D!!!
Oct 2, 2011 5:35 PM
Sep 2011
Yui's songs are just lovely. Her singing voice sounds more feminine than her boyish speaking voice.
Oct 13, 2011 3:35 PM
Aug 2011
Weird.. did some of the discussion like.... vanish or something :o?

Anyways, I'm STILL listening to Ayano's Koi no Bakkin Bakkingamu. It's sooooo fun xD! I try to listen for the puns, but so far the only ones I've caught (by ear, not reading lyrics) were

the obvious: bakkin bakkingamu
nai naiagara
no notre dame
taji taj mahal

That's it, but I love them xD! It's so adorable! I'm so sad yuru yuri is over... I'm going to miss these crazy characters. Oh well there's still the manga!
Oct 13, 2011 3:39 PM
Aug 2011
What's with Ayano and her obsession to all these monuments xD LMFAO

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

viMAL - Sep 19, 2011

210 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 10, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 29, 2011

77 by -ODA- »»
Feb 8, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

viMAL - Sep 5, 2011

115 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

viMAL - Sep 12, 2011

130 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 22, 2011

91 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.