3It was OK
12.2%
2Disliked it
2.4%
1Hated it
1.2%
Average 4.3
82 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 10, 2011 9:44 AM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tokiya has to choose between Hayato or himself. Poor Tokiya in this epi~
vanissa45Sep 10, 2011 10:21 AM
Sep 10, 2011 10:59 AM

Nov 2007
This is the first time I didn't laugh all the way for this anime.

lol @ Shining "stalking", and Haruka thought of new song "when she thinks of everyone". It's actually the coupling song for ED song, Mirai Chizu. And that sparkling scene with them singing it is too funny!

Tokiya having obstacles from Manager and President, then traffic, which continues next ep.
tsubasaloverSep 10, 2011 12:13 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 10, 2011 11:54 AM

Jul 2011
I am curious... there will be two songs for graduation audition? I'm confused.

Tokiya had hard time, hope he'll be okay.

Only two episodes left. I wonder how everything ends...
Sep 10, 2011 12:04 PM

Apr 2011
Is there already a subbed version online somewhere?
edit: nvm, found it on nico-nico
Lestat-Sep 10, 2011 12:31 PM

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Sep 10, 2011 12:18 PM

Jun 2011
I was waiting for the episode when ONE of the guys got under a lot of stress and got himself sick, I always like those types of episodes. ^_^''

Anyways... Map to the Future is a lovely song... And the scene that played with it was all sparkly and lovey-dovey. XD
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Sep 10, 2011 1:24 PM

Aug 2010
I don't understand.. Why is does Ichinose have to be back at the school ASAP? I know it's important that he's there but I don't see why he's so caught up in needing to be there right away.
Is the graduation the next morning or something or was it just some unneeded hype? O_O

Well this episode was alright. I don't like the unhappy ones D:
The new song is great ^^ I love it. Can't wait for the actual graduation performance.
Sep 10, 2011 1:37 PM

Sep 2010
More Miyano Mamoru equals great episode.
Sep 10, 2011 2:30 PM

Aug 2009
YES!!! This horrible show is almost over!! :DD
Sep 10, 2011 2:45 PM

Aug 2010
LOL @ song part. Don't get me wrong, the song is great, one of my favorites from UtaPri, but the animation during that scene... Were they high when they decided to do it that way? XD

Also, Ren giving up on everything is pissing me off.
"Can't audition with a group" -> K, I'm outta here then.
"Tokiya didn't arrive yet" -> K, I'm outta here then.
Srsly D: The first time was understandable, but his attitude kinda ticked me off this episode for some reason.

Also, my reaction to the scene where Tokiya passed out and waked up naked in a bed -> HE WAS RAPED BY HIS MANAGER.OHGOD.
Sep 10, 2011 2:54 PM

Sep 2007
Well that was.......an interesting way to explain his backstory.......
ARG at the "cliffhanger" though...even though it's sort of predictable what may happen next...
Yay! They had the 'Tokiya gets a fever' thing!

Them all sitting on the hill gazing at the lake was really lame though....you have no idea how badly I wanted Kupurru to just suddenly jump in there to mess up that mood.

xSimplicity said:
I don't understand.. Why is does Ichinose have to be back at the school ASAP? I know it's important that he's there but I don't see why he's so caught up in needing to be there right away.
Is the graduation the next morning or something or was it just some unneeded hype? O_O
The other member's trust in him is dropping. He's been late to practice for (what sounds like) several days already and they're starting to think he doesn't really care about practicing with everyone.

Also I think the "Haruka acts like she knows something but won't share it" thing might be making the others think "OMG, Haruka picking all of us because she couldn't pick just one of us WAS ALL A RUSE" and their trust in her seems to be dropping as well....
IkanoSep 10, 2011 2:57 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 10, 2011 3:35 PM

Jul 2011
I LOVE this anime. I've been following it from the start and my favorite is Otoya <3 The best song in the entire show is the one him and Haruka made together :)
2 episode left! Can't wait!
And yes, I was all excited when Tokiya was naked in bed >.> I was like "._. sexy". xD
Sep 10, 2011 6:02 PM

Sep 2008
Kyaaaaaaaah, I had an orgasm with their new song.
All that libido coming from Hayato-sama helped.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2011 6:08 PM

Aug 2008
JerichoxBarrons said:
I LOVE this anime. I've been following it from the start and my favorite is Otoya <3 The best song in the entire show is the one him and Haruka made together :)

Yup ^^ He's sweet (but I also like Sho very much :)) and "Brand New Melody" is my favourite as well :)

New song is really nice - this show is trying to make me switch from listening to rock music to pop... and the scary thing is, it's working xD

Cliffhanger at the end, huh? Though the outcome is pretty predictable - firstly some drama, then the power of friendship saves the day and finally we can watch the big concert which spoiled everything in the first ep ;P

Anyway, I'm waiting for next week :)
Sep 10, 2011 7:18 PM

Aug 2011
First off: Shining = PEDOBEAR.

Ren just irritates me to no end. Last episode it was, "I want the Little Lamb to meself cause I'm the sexiest frigging bishonen in this anime. I don't wanna share with none of y'all. But I'll sing with you guys anyway." Now it's, "Dayuuum. I'm too cool to be kept waiting. Screw Ichi and his priorities! He's got some nerve to keep me waiting for 5 minutes. I'm out!"

Mirai Chizu ftw.

So Tokiya is in the clear now? But Natsuki's on to something.

It'll be interesting to see how this'll play out in the end.

Sep 10, 2011 7:27 PM

Jun 2008
JerichoxBarrons said:

And yes, I was all excited when Tokiya was naked in bed >.> I was like "._. sexy". xD

Me too XP

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 10, 2011 7:35 PM

Jun 2009
I swear, it just wasn't Tokiya's week (poor guy)
I liked the new song...but wth was w/ the animation.
And naked Tokiya was a real treat (>///<)

I feel kind of sad now that there is only two episodes left (T3T)
Sep 10, 2011 7:48 PM

Sep 2009
The new song was nice, but the animation was just... Overkill. I dunno.

Drama everywhere, but I guess that this is the first time that I've really looked forward to the next episode in this series. xD
Sep 11, 2011 1:24 AM

Dec 2010
I guess I'm one of the few people who found this episode absolutely boring, but that might be because I don't really care that much for Tokiya and his Hayato crisis. I do really like Mamo though, but Tokiya is just ugh...
Sep 11, 2011 3:00 AM

Sep 2011
The song was awesomee! want moree xD
I liked this episode kind of, better than the previous one.
I look forward for the week :D
Sep 11, 2011 3:03 AM

Aug 2011
Overall this episode was quite euh... XD I guess I'm not too big on the Ichinose/Hayato thing.. But wow with the naked-ness in the bed xD Only fanficcers will be able to use this 'blank' in their stories xD

And Haruka, you should just tell the boys what's up! Cause honesty will prevail! AND THE HELL GIRL! 'Ichinose-san, you're burning up' and then you LET HIM GO!?!?! O_O what kinda .. anyways :'3

Wasn't like wow of an episode but good development for Tokiya-kun. x
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Sep 11, 2011 4:29 AM

Feb 2010
Tokiya gets too much screentime...
Sep 11, 2011 4:53 AM

Feb 2008
Well, I liked this episode because Tokiya got so much screentime:P he's my favorite from all the guys. Can't wait for the next ep.
Sep 11, 2011 5:21 AM

May 2009
I was starting to think they wouldn't be composing anything new now..
Well, good they proved my thoughts to be wrong. I liked it. :)

LOL... That theme at the end was so dangerous. Like they want us to believe the end of the world is coming. :))))) LMAO. Jeez, it's just Ichinose not being able to reach the academy while seeming to be in a hurry. Why make a huge deal out of it? Go ahead and ASK Haruka, what the hell are you all mumbling about?
It's just gonna be a huge anticlimax next episode. And they're all making a big fuss for nuts. >.<
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Sep 11, 2011 6:16 AM

May 2011
Haruka= Dancing Queen! Young and Sweet only seventeeeeen!!

LOl that was laughable though.

Ren = Pig headed jerk

Otoya = I really like his character so wont wirte anything.

Natsuki, Sho, Hijirikawa = meeehh

Tokiya = Interesting developments.

Overall a good episode *thumbs up*
Sep 11, 2011 8:29 AM

Jun 2008
oh myyy

poor tokiya the cellphone run out of battery and you're like far away o:o

I hope he made and tell everything to them or something

oh myyyy problems in paradise TwT I hope they make it through
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Sep 11, 2011 11:29 AM

Jun 2010
Yoruichy said:

H*llz yah it does! xD
Sep 11, 2011 12:04 PM

May 2008
Well shit this episode was frustrating.

...and wtf is Ren's problem. Jesus fuck. He has such an attitude problem and just..FUCK. Someone needs to punch him in the face. He's starting to piss me off >/

But man I really hope Tokiya isn't gonna climb through all that debris...

Sep 11, 2011 12:35 PM
Jan 2011
inbloom133 said:
I am curious... there will be two songs for graduation audition? I'm confused.

Tokiya had hard time, hope he'll be okay.

Only two episodes left. I wonder how everything ends...

a dramatic but happy ending........maybe.
Sep 11, 2011 5:50 PM

Aug 2010
Tokiya's hell week ._.; thats pretty drastic for a few days and the cliche rainy atmosphere
I was on the verge of my seat when Haruka was hesitant on not telling the group about Hayato = Tokiya -__- and Ren just leaving almost made me punch the screen >_>;
man drama is so not for me rofl
Sep 11, 2011 7:39 PM

Feb 2010
She can't wink?! What a fucktard. I don't like her... and the scene where they rehearsed the new song? ....

Otherwise, pretty decent episode... lots o' Tokiya is fine with me.
Sep 12, 2011 5:34 AM

May 2010
Great episode as usual but i really hate that flashback they show again & again.......that scene is so unnatural.In fact that is the only scene that i hate in this show why is haruka crying so much in that scene?its not that emotional thing,they could do it in a different way but they didn't,now they show it again & again.so much to not lose my temper..
Sep 12, 2011 11:17 AM

Aug 2010
asckj1 said:

Natsuki = meeehh

WHAT /slaps
I dare you to say that again! D<

JK, fellow Otoyan fan, but srsly. Natsuki is great, not meh ;A;
Sep 12, 2011 3:10 PM

Mar 2011
Why is everybody ignoring the most shocking revelation here?

HARUKA CAN'T WINK
Sep 12, 2011 10:17 PM

Jul 2008
lol that got so cheesy.
Sep 13, 2011 7:38 AM
Jan 2011
crushonyouxo said:
Overall this episode was quite euh... XD I guess I'm not too big on the Ichinose/Hayato thing.. But wow with the naked-ness in the bed xD Only fanficcers will be able to use this 'blank' in their stories xD

And Haruka, you should just tell the boys what's up! Cause honesty will prevail! AND THE HELL GIRL! 'Ichinose-san, you're burning up' and then you LET HIM GO!?!?! O_O what kinda .. anyways :'3

Wasn't like wow of an episode but good development for Tokiya-kun. x

agree
Sep 13, 2011 12:59 PM

Nov 2009
Tokiya conquers a cold, a busy schedule, a heart attack... A little traffic is nothing big!
Sep 13, 2011 11:52 PM

Jan 2011
Yoruichy said:

helllll yes!!!!!!! if only he weren't so sad through most of it...... poooor Ichinose-san!!!

grr at the cliffhanger. only 2 more eps, so sad! this is the first reverse harem that has not failed me. instead of gauging my eyes out and dreading the next ep, i am highly anticipating it!

Sep 14, 2011 2:13 PM

Feb 2011
Can't wait until the next episode! :)
眠れないのは君のせい
Sep 14, 2011 3:51 PM

Mar 2010
SoraKuro said:
Were they high when they decided to do it that way? XD

Also, Ren giving up on everything is pissing me off.
"Can't audition with a group" -> K, I'm outta here then.
"Tokiya didn't arrive yet" -> K, I'm outta here then.
Srsly D: The first time was understandable, but his attitude kinda ticked me off this episode for some reason.

Also, my reaction to the scene where Tokiya passed out and waked up naked in a bed -> HE WAS RAPED BY HIS MANAGER.OHGOD.

LOL XD

Ren is annoying.

Rapped.

And episode was sooooooo melodramatic.
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Sep 26, 2011 11:45 AM

Apr 2011
All the guys are great! They each have their own appeal and voice talents. So it's hard not to like all of them.

Mirai Chizu song is so orgasmic
Oct 1, 2011 11:53 PM

Dec 2009
Yeah, Ren was seriiiiiiiiiiiiiiously annoying during this episode for some reason :T

Anyways, yeah, unto the final episodes now~
Oct 18, 2011 12:09 PM

Apr 2011
All in this episode was about Tokiya :o Yea, too much him there.
But the next episode promises to be interesting. c:
And:
anaaga said:
HARUKA CAN'T WINK

OH MY! I was laughing at this. xD
Nov 7, 2011 10:06 AM

Jun 2009
Is it bad I was expecting both Tokiya and the president to pull out the guns and see who faints first in the moment? And man, that old man is in tip-top condition, talking that much after passing out; I was thinking “oh no, he’s dying” every time he closed his eyes, but heck, he kept giving his speech.

Haruka… you… can’t wink…!? That’s sort of lame, girl.

Ittoki, if the dead tone sounds, you don’t need to keep yelling at it. No one can hear you.

Oh, poor Tokiya.
He has fever.
His busy schedule doesn’t let him rest.
It is raining.
It is late.
The president of the company collapses.
He stays in the hospital and bears with his speech.
Gets a taxi.
He calls.
Battery runs out.
To finish it off, you’re on luck, Tokiya: TERRIBLE TRAFFIC IS WAITING FOR YA.
He can’t say it has been a lovely day.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Nov 18, 2011 5:52 PM

Oct 2010
Tokiya. ;___; And there's even that cliche traffic for when you're trying to hurry. Oh noes.
[insert awesome signature here]
Feb 24, 2012 12:21 PM

Oct 2009
I am loving their new song very much!
Sep 6, 2012 10:37 AM

Jun 2010
Dat song sequence was funny but also pretty beautiful, it hit me right in the feels!

SoraKuro said:
my reaction to the scene where Tokiya passed out and waked up naked in a bed -> HE WAS RAPED BY HIS MANAGER.OHGOD.

HAHAHA
Jan 4, 2013 7:13 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
KayChan4U said:
Well shit this episode was frustrating.

...and wtf is Ren's problem. Jesus fuck. He has such an attitude problem and just..FUCK. Someone needs to punch him in the face. He's starting to piss me off >/

But man I really hope Tokiya isn't gonna climb through all that debris...

Well said. I've hated Ren since the beginning...I mean what is with his annoying superiority personality. I get he has his own background story but that does not justify how he is constantly looking down on others and omg..can he stop calling Haruka "little lamb?" It's so gross. *shudders*

This episode was ok. I like how it's focused on Tokiya. I also like the song Haruka made this time, a huge upgrade from 1000% Love or whatever it's called. But that scene was soooo cheesy. I laughed. Even though i liked the song.

And another complaint. I have no idea why, but it bothered me when Otoya kept saying, "moshi moshi?" When clearly, there was the beeping sound meaning the call has been cut off...
Jan 12, 2013 3:22 AM

Sep 2012
Ren was such a...

Why didn't Hakura do anything when Tokiya wasn't feeling well?! ._.

Poor Tokiya.
Jan 18, 2013 12:36 AM

Nov 2007
Honestly, I had to stop watching the animation during the new song. >.< It was too much, and it kind of ruined the song, which by itself is pretty good.

Poor Tokiya...so much going wrong. >.< Though... I was expecting him to get sicker, not have him overshadowed by the president. And it took him like forever to figure out the old guy was having a heart attack, geez. ^^; And then his phone dies, argh. That is always super frustrating, because it usually seems to happen when you have something important to say.

I was really expecting Otoya to be more concerned when the phone cut off in the middle. It was obvious Tokiya was explaining... and then if he didn't call back immediately, that would raise a flag for me, anyway.

Traffic delays seem to always occur at the worst times, too. Damn the perversity of the inanimate!

Is it just me, or does Haruka seem like she doesn't want to be dating any of them in particular right now? They're all vying for her, she can't choose. Obviously they're all charmers and it's hard not to be drawn in by that... but she keeps resisting for some reason. I think it's less because she can't choose than by she's not ready to choose anyone, not even one of those guys. She said, "I'm happy just to hear them sing," or something like that.
Feb 11, 2013 10:45 PM
Aug 2011
anaaga said:
HARUKA CAN'T WINK

That's how useless she is. SHE CAN'T DO SHIT.

standFeb 11, 2013 10:57 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 3, 2011

78 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 20, 2011

86 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vanissa45 - Sep 24, 2011

137 by runa_niconi »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 27, 2011

83 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:52 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 6, 2011

71 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.