Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 10, 2011 2:05 PM

Jan 2009
So, at first I was like, "Well, I think I'mma dislike this arc. Quite a lot, at that."
And then she jumped, and I was like "Fuck yeah! ヽ(^∇^)ノ"
Seriously, most of the episode was pretty boring, not to mention the fact that most of it centered around Ayaka.
Well, guess we got rid of her at last. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 10, 2011 2:07 PM

Jul 2010
Damn, what a twist ending on this episode. It's up in the air for me. I hope Ayaka survived somehow, but the preview for the next episode looks grim.
Sep 10, 2011 2:18 PM

Jan 2008
She really died?
Sep 10, 2011 2:23 PM
Oct 2010
This is the turbulence I was talking about last week...

Damn, even knowing what was gonna happen, it still hit hard. Poor Ayaka.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Sep 10, 2011 2:31 PM
Nov 2010
Wow, that was quite a surprise, I wonder if someone pushed her off the building or if she did it herself...
Anyways, it was a nice episode...
Sep 10, 2011 2:39 PM

May 2011
wow she jumped and killed herself?

Holy fack
depressing
Sep 10, 2011 2:47 PM

Aug 2008
What....the......F? crazy
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Sep 10, 2011 2:50 PM

Apr 2011
OMG. Nice plot development I completely dropped my jaw at the ending D:
Sep 10, 2011 3:18 PM

Oct 2010
I just spent the whole episode falling in love with her and then she dies. Jeez
Sep 10, 2011 3:38 PM

Mar 2008
F*** NO! It can't be... I don't believe
It is logical that she bred flowers that were used to manufacture drugs. When she learned she was killed by her brother friend (dealer).

Sep 10, 2011 3:49 PM

Oct 2010
StevennxD said:
I also hope that Ayaka didn't die but is in coma (could be like due to maybe someone forcing her to take the pills) but yeah, we just gotta' wait. :(
The drugs may have eased trauma, pain and the effects on the survival of the body. Opium is really close to morphine so you can survive a fall like that with an overdoes in your body but the COMA is absolute.

Trying to get so hopes up.
Saygram said:
It is logical that she bred flowers that were used to manufacture drugs. When she learned she was killed by her brother friend (dealer).
Nice! You think also like me. I will add to take into consideration that glass guy who helped her brother and looked dirty at Narumi. Seems he may have known Ayaka's friend already.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 10, 2011 4:02 PM

Jul 2010
Omg nooo Ayaka! She didn't really do that by herself right?! She didn't look that depressed and desperate by a long shot! Someone must've pushed her, be it literally or figuratively. Dammit, I liked her character so much. T_T

Can't wait for next week even though it will be without Ayaka...

Sep 10, 2011 4:12 PM

Mar 2008
I would like to think she is just in a coma and then I awoke.

But in the next episode preview, Narumi says that he lost Ayaka. And there is also no scenes from the hospital ... And when she fell from the roof it was night so she lay there until morning and then someone found her... and ...Uwaaa... I shut up already.

Sep 10, 2011 4:40 PM
Jul 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
StevennxD said:
I also hope that Ayaka didn't die but is in coma (could be like due to maybe someone forcing her to take the pills) but yeah, we just gotta' wait. :(
The drugs may have eased trauma, pain and the effects on the survival of the body. Opium is really close to morphine so you can survive a fall like that with an overdoes in your body but the COMA is absolute.

Trying to get so hopes up.
Saygram said:
Nice! You think also like me. I will add to take into consideration that glass guy who helped her brother and looked dirty at Narumi. Seems he may have known Ayaka's friend already.

I love all this elaboration, please continue and give me hope that she lives on !
Sep 10, 2011 4:53 PM

Jun 2009
Wah, i dunno if it's as bad in ln or just J.C. is failing again...

Anyway this was lol mixed with why?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 10, 2011 4:55 PM

Oct 2010
I actually had to watch the ending twice to actually understand what had happened.
It seems like she actually committed suicide. She probably had her reasons to do it.
I hope they explain it in the next episode.
"El Psy Congroo"
Sep 10, 2011 5:08 PM

Jun 2007
Her eyes looked doped up. I have a feeling she probably went to see her brother and confront him about his drug use. Her brother's friend, presumably the mastermind in making the new drug, probably doped her. Whether or not she committed suicide on her own due to the drugs or her brother/brother's friend persuaded her to do it is debatable. Regardless, I really doubt she'd off her self...especially without confronting her brother and verifying he's a doper. We're missing parts of the story.
Sep 10, 2011 5:20 PM

Mar 2011
I did not see that coming...
:(
Courtesy of Paul
Sep 10, 2011 5:27 PM

Nov 2008
Wrong girl, damn it. There's a perfectly good annoying brat they could kill off instead. Ayaka had better be in a coma or something.
Sep 10, 2011 5:40 PM

Sep 2008
Actually a good episode!
There's just something about girls with bags under their eyes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2011 6:16 PM

Feb 2009
I actually didn't really feel anything towards her death, it was surprising though. I wasn't really attached to her character at all since they kind of put her in the background. She just became irrelevant to me.

I agree with maybe she does have something to do with the drugs. I still believe she killed herself and not homicide. Like someone said her not letting Narumi in the greenhouse, and then maybe when she found out her brother does the drugs it hit her hard and she killed herself. Also she does know the Hamizaka or whatever who was clinging to Toshi. It's just strange she went on "fine" with her life and decides to suicide now that her brother returns.
o genki desu ka
Sep 10, 2011 7:34 PM

May 2009
Jaw dropping ending there. I thought she'd get into trouble by the end of the episode, but dead (or nearly dead)? Definitely not. Sure looked like she was on drugs with those bags underneath her eyes. But whether it was suicide or just made to look that way I don't know. Also, it would be a big twist if she ended up being involved in the drug operation somehow. Hopefully not. Not enough nice armbands and tiramisu ice cream to make up for the sad ending. Anyway, can't wait for the next episode.
Sep 10, 2011 7:48 PM

Feb 2008
i am thinking someone pushed her...but the area is fenced...so she probably did jump. she heard her brother is back on the drugs...she probably had some issues as well. who knows we will find out next week.
Sep 10, 2011 8:04 PM

Aug 2010
Narumi shows his emotions pretty easily.
Sep 10, 2011 8:07 PM

Apr 2010
what a sad episode.. didnt want it to end like that :(

T_T
Sep 10, 2011 8:22 PM

May 2008

Seriously?!
It's a bummer what happen at the end...
Sep 10, 2011 8:38 PM

Oct 2010
kisami said:
she probably had some issues as well.
I fear those may have been too much aggravated by the drug itself, which could have lead her to suicide ultimately.

The mention I forgot to input is this:

why was the body cleaned up? Why was it not announced or perhaps why no one knows nothing from the preview looks? We are indeed missing all the story from the time Ayaka waves bye to Narumi to that part of her fall.

Whatever happened there may be a time skip or it all happened suddenlyt if that is the same night Ayaka said goodbye to Narumi. The only reasoning put out is the following:
DeathfireD said:
Her eyes looked doped up. I have a feeling she probably went to see her brother and confront him about his drug use. Her brother's friend, presumably the mastermind in making the new drug, probably doped her.
Indeed the glass guy has all my suspicion but I want the bastard who is the root of Ayaka's suicidal fall. Let's see if it's him or the brother.

Sep 10, 2011 9:21 PM
Aug 2011
Noooooo... why this should happen!

Ayaka...! *depressed*

Goodbye?
Sep 10, 2011 10:05 PM

Jan 2010
I've been waiting for this to happen since I started this series. Now we know why she did that.
Sep 10, 2011 10:25 PM
Sep 2011
Regarding to the statement of "After losing Ayaka..."

I'm in denial that I can't even sleep T_T, I've never thought i would love one of the characters in this series this much
Sep 10, 2011 11:47 PM

Feb 2010
Damn this was totally unexpected.
I'm kinda shocked x_x
Sep 11, 2011 12:04 AM
Dec 2010
wait... WHHAAAATTT!!!! T.T

suicides arnt meant to happen to my main characters!!!!
Sep 11, 2011 12:15 AM

Dec 2010
wow it goes to show how much ppl hurt inside without showing it outside. Her eyes wouldnt have looked like that so fast im confused i want to know now i dont want to wait next week
- Marissa Chan!
Sep 11, 2011 12:17 AM
Apr 2009
she conspired with the mastermind only to find out that her brother got messed up from the drugs so from the guilt she then uses the drugs herself ultimately ending in her suicide, just a guess.

One main reason why I believe this is because she never wanted anyone to go into the green room.
Sep 11, 2011 12:41 AM

Jan 2010
It's interesting to see how quickly you all assume she's actually dead.
Sep 11, 2011 12:43 AM
Apr 2011
cr1msonambience said:
It's interesting to see how quickly you all assume she's actually dead.

heh totally she looked pretty healthy from where i was sitting

??????????????????
Sep 11, 2011 12:50 AM

Jan 2010

cr1msonambienceSep 11, 2011 12:56 AM
Sep 11, 2011 1:00 AM

Jun 2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Please for the love of god PLEASE BE TROLLING!!! I REALLY LIKE AYAKA AND FINALLY THERE WAS DEVELOPMENT IN THIS EPISODE AND THIS HAPPENS?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!
Sep 11, 2011 1:03 AM

Jun 2008
This is the first time during this show's entire run that I am actually left wanting to watch more.
Sep 11, 2011 1:32 AM

May 2010
Shit WTF she killed herself !!

DAMN IT WHY ????
Sep 11, 2011 2:05 AM
Dec 2007
cr1msonambience said:

No, people just want you tards to stop flaunting your knowledge and spoiling everything. All series from this season have been full of a-holes who just can't wait to show how awesome they are and flaunting their big e-peen by spoiling every detail in not so hidden spoilers. Oh my mistake, you guys prefer to call it a "guess".

In other words: good for you, you read the novel. Now shut up and let us watch the show.
Leon-GunSep 11, 2011 2:09 AM

Sep 11, 2011 2:34 AM

Jan 2011
I didn't expect this at first...

Sep 11, 2011 2:38 AM
Jun 2010
this is like when the twins died in Blood C and i ended up dropping it after the episode after.

except i want to know why ayaka died :((

good anime though 10/10
Sep 11, 2011 2:44 AM

Sep 2010
NOo, my favorite character, i kinda had a feeling that someting might go bad with her soon, but this.

damn this show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2011 2:54 AM

Sep 2009
WTH...I need to know what happened.
Sep 11, 2011 3:07 AM

Apr 2010
AzureRevolver said:
All I have to say that Ayaka was not annoying by any means and was not a bad character, she was a sweet sincere girl. I don't believe that being neglected by her brother or discovering he does drugs would drive her to kill herself, it just isn't right. I really hope this anime or arc will have an excellent end to make up for the death of a loving character.
It's hard on a family if they have a family member on drugs that stuff really messes people up.
They become mentally unstable and start loosing reason they will do everything to get there hands on drugs again even if this means hurting the people closest to them.
In the end you just don't know what there up to what there doing.
As i mentioned before in this topic i know and knew a few people who used drugs and seen and heard some very disturbing things around them.
To give a example one of then tried to commit suicide several went to prison several times and even attacked his own father because he would not give him any money to buy drugs with.
They put allot of pressure on the people around them.
Drugs ruins life's!

Yumekichi11 said:
StevennxD said:
Isn't Morphine a byproduct of Opium?
Which is they reasons why there effects are similar.

And the drugs don't have to be opium based they could be something completely else since there are other substances that cause similar effects.
Opium is often used for heroin which is often powder since the drugs they where using here where pills i am thinking that the drugs they where ecstasy.
Which doesn't contain opium and has different effects.

Yumekichi11 said:
Saygram said:
This might indeed be possible since it looked like she was trying to keep Narumi out of the flower house.
There activities where mainly on the roof of the school and not in the flower house and i wonder if Narumi has over been in the flower house itself.
So she was probably hiding something.
As i mentioned before i was doubting that her death was suicide but now i think it was murder.
Maybe the things Narumi said to her made her want to clean up the things she was hiding in the flower house which wasn't appreciated by the one who killed her.
Sep 11, 2011 4:04 AM

Oct 2010
Aversa said:
Yumekichi11 said:
StevennxD said:
Isn't Morphine a byproduct of Opium?
Which is they reasons why there effects are similar.

And the drugs don't have to be opium based they could be something completely else since there are other substances that cause similar effects.
Opium is often used for heroin which is often powder since the drugs they where using here where pills i am thinking that the drugs they where ecstasy.
Which doesn't contain opium and has different effects.
I was thinking more of the hint from the book and availability. Hence opium since it's the wildest thing available among the drugs there whereas I can tell you in Montreal Weed is quite to get whereas in Japan it is not. Get it?

This raises my suspicion it is some kind of opium based drug where the plus of it are:

1.No need for anyone to help you take it.

2.Instant effect and may also be far more powerful.

Yumekichi11 said:
Saygram said:
Aversa said:
This might indeed be possible since it looked like she was trying to keep Narumi out of the flower house.
There activities where mainly on the roof of the school and not in the flower house and i wonder if Narumi has over been in the flower house itself.
So she was probably hiding something.
As i mentioned before i was doubting that her death was suicide but now i think it was murder.
Maybe the things Narumi said to her made her want to clean up the things she was hiding in the flower house which wasn't appreciated by the one who killed her.
Agree alright and the brother was too drugged! Considering how he saw Ayaka while being on those drugs with Narumi, he most likely fantasized her as something not worth anything.

Sep 11, 2011 4:09 AM
Oct 2010
Leon-Gun said:
cr1msonambience said:

No, people just want you tards to stop flaunting your knowledge and spoiling everything. All series from this season have been full of a-holes who just can't wait to show how awesome they are and flaunting their big e-peen by spoiling every detail in not so hidden spoilers. Oh my mistake, you guys prefer to call it a "guess".

In other words: good for you, you read the novel. Now shut up and let us watch the show.
Well said...

There's a reason the spoiler tag exist: not everyone wants to be spoiled.

Apparently that has to be explicitly said nowadays for people to actually get the message.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Sep 11, 2011 4:20 AM

Aug 2010
That totally blew me away, i was enjoying the Narumi x Ayaka until that ending T___T
The way she smiled at the end before she was murdered/committed suicide was so bittersweet; i knew Narumi not helping the group was quite off, looks like he's gonna play a big part again next episode. Honestly based on the blood at the end, i don't think Ayaka could've survived that fall but this is only an assumption so....(i really hope she makes it through this somehow)

there's a 50:50 chance someone faked her death and if that happens i hope someone pummels that dude to hell -_- im in for the idea that maybe she secretly grew the flowers that can be used as drugs and she decided to stop and someone (probably that glasses guy-whose name escapes me) killed her if this turned out to be some lousy accident, im gonna rage
Sep 11, 2011 4:29 AM

Jul 2009
Oh snap nice twist =O

Seriously though, hope ACTUALLY died and just not got seriously injured and then have a full recovery like every other character does when they try to add drama to a show -.-'

Permadeath is much more exiting (^.^)
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

73 by Selleri_UmU »»
Apr 3, 9:22 PM

» Alice, I cant understand her.

Playcool - Jun 5, 2016

3 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 4, 2023 7:13 PM

» When they make season 2 of Kamisama no Memochou

Sugram22 - Aug 30, 2013

20 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 7:03 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

212 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 6:37 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Jul 2, 2011

306 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 11, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.