Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 8, 2011 7:06 PM
The almost always violent ones like Louise from The Familiar of Zero, Sakura from Naruto, and Kaname from Full Metal Panic?

The grumpy kind like Kagami from Lucky Star?

Or the sweet, but becomes violent when it is warranted like Kyou and Tomoyo from Clannad, or Kagome and Sango from Inuyasha?

Sep 9, 2011 1:22 AM

XenaChan said:
The almost always violent ones like Louise from The Familiar of Zero, Sakura from Naruto, and Kaname from Full Metal Panic?

The grumpy kind like Kagami from Lucky Star?

Or the sweet, but becomes violent when it is warranted like Kyou and Tomoyo from Clannad, or Kagome and Sango from Inuyasha?

louise isnt always violent especially in season 2 she shows much dere but i love the violent types like louise who become softer and softer in next seasons <3 i dont like them being completly dere :3

though sweet but warrant is cute as well i dont rlly like kagami sadly >.< ( sorry for those who do )

Sep 9, 2011 2:41 PM

Hmm...
Not really into the violent type as im kind of a macho and i have this ego that tells me that if a girl kicks a guy's ass, she needs to be taught a lesson :P
Dont really know much grumpy tsunderes, but when i hear grumpy, i also hear nagging, which i no like :P
Even if sweet, if too violent with it, she can go to hell :P

So...
My type of tsundere would be the foul-mouth one and the "not really violent per say, but she can literally be a monster and beat you in a way that will destroy said ego" :P
Foul-mouth like sugawa of onani master kurosawa, hearing words like fuck you or bastard out of tsunderes does make my heart tic ^^
Monster as in senjougahara hitagi. pink haired loli tsundere kickin me where it hurts is no good, tsundere threatening to staple your mouth, is just asking for a dog to follow ur every move :P

We all have our own fetishes dont judge me :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 16, 2011 3:18 PM

I'll look on the bright side and see this as a forum with no louise love

Finally XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 24, 2011 7:08 AM

-.- i dont think so .. there are many louise fans ;)

and yeah a foul mouthed one would be minchi from hanasaku iroha as well ;) shes lovely

anbd dont go on about louise or I would kill ya -.- i love her &lt;3
and many would agree ;)

Oct 24, 2011 10:07 AM

What i meant is that i was expectin everyone to give some luv to louise, but no1 seems interested in this topic so yay for me ^^
I loved louise in season1... but season 2 and 3 siesta won it for me :P

Hanasaku added to list ^^ thx for the rec

Oct 25, 2011 2:32 AM

lol true but the louise lovers are therei n other topics just not here xD we're the only ones it appears

and np at all ^^

yeah season 1 was the best 2nd was good as well 3rd was mwah but well still good ;P just not a good story in it anymore

never said siesta isnt great though xP siesta is cute as well but too pushy for me lol

Oct 25, 2011 2:36 AM

Siesta... pushy???
If she's pushy then louise is a bulldozer XD

Oct 26, 2011 2:22 AM

Looks like another thread that's basically the same as this one has been created... only difference is that a poll has been added :P

Nov 13, 2016 2:31 AM

I like the shy and a little bit violent ones(not to much violent).
I likes them more if they are like Kurisu Makise.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll

Nov 13, 2016 8:43 PM

The violent ones are better imo because once the dere comes out it's more rewarding. Louise and Kirino and the GOATS

Nov 15, 2016 8:44 AM

just like kurisu makise

Nov 30, 2016 1:25 PM

Would Taiga go under the "sweet but is violent when warranted" or just "violent"? Either way she's my favourite tsundere and favourite anime girl overall. Makise Kurisu is pretty close though.

Feb 14, 2019 12:15 PM

Hmm.. i pretty much like many of the types.. but yeah violent ones turning soft feels the most rewarding but a cutie like nagi sanzenin who is just more sweet is good too..

Guess i pick violent then as louise can be in the anime especially