Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 8, 2011 1:24 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
Now that was a WOW episode.
When Nezumi got shot, I raged! THAT PICE OF SHIT >_> I was msging my friend and she was like "wtf o,o"
I'm glad also that I'm not the only one who thinks that Shion was kinda half affected by Elyurias. It was just not like him and the eyes were similar to Safu's in the end so yeah.
But Nezumi's heartbroken face at first when he shot those 2 guards and Shion didn't care at all and then with Shion killing that guard x.x I wanted to hug Nezumi so much x.x He broke down </3 Though when Shion finally hugged him and Nezumi opened his eyes , he so looked like a girl -.-
I've been saying since like episode 2 that those 2 should confess to each other already /o/ It's so obvious to the yaoi fangirl (aka me) that it hurts to see only hints /o/
Can't believe only 1 epi remains =/ Sad we didn't get to see a preview but I guess more suspense that way T^T
Sep 8, 2011 1:36 PM

Feb 2010
ladyAre said:

and also:

that's kind of sad.

OMG. ::dies:: that's awful. Poor Gma :(

This was a very good episode and although it was disturbing to see a somewhat role-reversal in Sion and Nezumi... it was very interesting and moving; esp when Nezumi cried.

I look forward to the finale.
Sep 8, 2011 1:39 PM
Jul 2011
i had ~feelings~ and ~opinions~ about this episode and then SHOOTINGS.

BRB sorting out the pieces of my heart.
jjoymSep 8, 2011 2:00 PM
Sep 8, 2011 1:40 PM

Oct 2009
I feel like an S I loved seeing nezumi crying X3
& badass sion <3
Sep 8, 2011 1:48 PM
Dec 2010
Cool episode !!!!
Nezumi-chan crying is so cute xD
Sadly there is only one episode left :((((
Sep 8, 2011 1:50 PM

Feb 2008
Maffy said:
Sad we didn't get to see a preview but I guess more suspense that way T^T

Yeah... That wasn't nice. I guess we have to wait for official site to update upcoming episode info. The info usually appears on Monday. IF it appears next week I'll be happy. At least we got the title of the last ep. 伝えてくれ、ありのままを I guess "Please, convey the things as they are now" or "Please, convey this moment as it is" ?
eneviSep 8, 2011 1:54 PM
Sep 8, 2011 2:04 PM

Aug 2010
that was brilliant, looks like Nezumi getting hurt was that much of a shock to Shion (then again he went ape on Rikiga for insulting nezumi) that he would pick up that gun O_O
the sweet part at the beginning with Inukashi and the baby vs. the murder and breakdown at the end is quite a contrast =I
as one of the few male minorities watching this series, im glad i stuck with it till the very end :D
Sep 8, 2011 2:07 PM

Oct 2010
ladyAre said:
Sharyka said:
Safu and Sion relationships are so... annoying me -.- C'mon she's just his friend (only one ha ha) , and since childhood she has been seeking for "girlfriend" status. That's not a deep relationship, it's vulgar, fake and banal .

^ this so much. I wouldn't complain if their relationship was written more deeply, but it's not.

and also:

that's kind of sad.

OMG I didn't notice that,thanks for pointing it out even thought it makes me sad :/ poor grandma
Sep 8, 2011 2:33 PM
Mar 2011
alec613 said:
This show doesn't get the respect it truly deserves. It's one of the best last summer. People just couldn't stomach the bromance and end up bashing the anime.

Looks like Safu and Shion are made for each other...They're both natural born killers xD

wth are you talking about?! There isnt any one person who doesnt respect this awesome show. Whther they care for any bromance or not...
Sep 8, 2011 2:37 PM
Mar 2011
Sharyka said:
ladyAre said:
and also:

OMG... I've been watching episode with my dark laptop and haven't even noticed it! To understand this pic I've adjusted some light and... bwah it's really depressing.

Furthermore, that "human mountain" was the most shocking environment in whole no.6 x_X

AND A LITTLE BIT OFFTOPIC --> Where could I read novel ? I've been reading it here http://9th-ave.blogspot.com/p/no-6.html but it's stuck for some while and I want to read more till the anime is still airing >_<

OMG! I totally saw him grab that too and think wait isnt that aba chans needle stick?! but then they didnt really focus on it so i thought it was just a lucky grab.
Sep 8, 2011 2:55 PM

Jan 2010
DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM Sion went cold killer on us. Hell he scared the hell out of me to the point I still got chills running throughout my body. Sion lot of respect to you but damn your one scary white boy when in killer mode. Hopefully next week will be awesome and I kinda hope Safu does make it through but if yall spoilers are correct then oh well.
Sep 8, 2011 3:01 PM

Aug 2009
SHION... BABY! ;__; NOOO!!! I didnt want him to do it! ;___;

I am speechless with this episode...

So many emotions...

and I cant believe next week is the last episode! T~T
Sep 8, 2011 3:10 PM

Jun 2008
waoo nezumi really is sacred in shion's mind or something he killed for him o.o

ans safu sees so i don't know XD
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Sep 8, 2011 3:15 PM

Sep 2010
oh my ..
that was really great ep !!
sion was daaaaaamn cool !!! i like him moore in this waay !!
never expect thaat though ,,,
caant wait for the next
Sep 8, 2011 3:16 PM

Oct 2010
Shion killed someone!!! wow i kinda like the messed up killer Shion though, great episode loved all of it.
Sep 8, 2011 3:24 PM

Jun 2008
Inukashi is a girl. there´s no doubt.
So Nezumi became an Emo while Shion and Safu went to killer mode, lol.
I actually liked to see Shion in killer mode, because that made my beloved Nezumi cry so many manly tears XP
Shion got manlier in this ep, oh yeah.
so Safu was fused with Eluryas...oh. shit happens. One of the threesome will die, for sure.
Because in a love triangle, one usually dies XP oh wait this now became a love polygon because Safu counts as two now since she has Eluryas.

I dont want Safu to die...or Shion. And Nezumi, hell NO, he must LIVE.

Nezumi x Shion FTW ;3

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 8, 2011 3:28 PM

Oct 2009
The messed up killer Sion takes over all of the action in this episode. Well done.

Now Safu gets the eyes of the messed up killer Sion in this episode at the end. Something interesting could happen.

Sep 8, 2011 3:40 PM
May 2009
Wow, this episode was surprising! Fast paced, action packed with awesome animation. Also Shion suddenly got manlier, and near the end he was quite psycho. And even though I hate Rat, I went bawww when he was saying it's all his fault. And the very end scene left me with shivers. If the last episode will be as awesome, my score will go up (until this episode, it was 5-6/10 for me).
Sep 8, 2011 3:41 PM

May 2011
o.o!!

Was funny when the baby called dogkeeper mama ahahah
The look on his face
Sep 8, 2011 3:58 PM

Sep 2011
OMG! That episode!!! O____O

That show would deserve so much more episode than that and still it's awesome!
(But I do wonder how they will be able to wrap the end in only one episode....)

Now we know for sure that Inukashi is a girl. (So cute with the baby.^^)

But GOD ALMIGHTY SHION!!! I can't belive he killed that guy! Even if all trough the episode he seemed to became more and more insane so I guess it was too be expected.

....NEZUMI!!!! (I SO WANT TO HUG HIM TOO!!!)

And Im sorry for those who don't suport Nezumi x Shion but....I hope so much they'll be able to live togheter after this!!

And if someone had to die between Shion, Nezumi and Safu then.....KILL SAFU! I'm sorry I don't hate her but she's not my fave character either. I would be sad but not as much as if it was Shion or Nezumi dying.

Such a great anime!! Let's hope I'll be able to read all the novels because I'm addicted now!
Sep 8, 2011 4:06 PM

Apr 2011
Gaaahhhh no preview! But I guess it's better this way. Aside from what I think I've been spoiled on (not sure) I can fully enjoy next week's ep.

I feel like there's so much to cover in just one last episode. Of course Elyurias is responsible for the bees, but what are they for? It can't be simple retribution; she's obviously doing something with them, whether it's harvesting energy or something else. Also, what's the deal with her song? I *think* I know WHO it's about, but I don't know what it's going to do when Nezumi inevitably sings it again??? Since it's supposed to be a "song of survival" I'm hoping it heals Nezumi's wounds... lol... wishful thinking. Also, Youming's revolution has yet to start. Man I hope that gives cover for everyone who can to escape that nightmare. A lot of wishful thinking here, I know. xD

It's just such a beautiful love story between the two boys it will crush me if one of them dies. Either one having to live on without the other would crush me. It would be nice if Safu survived too, but... I kind of got disturbed by her saying she's "selfish" and what Sion wants "is not [her] concern" (関係無い). And it broke my heart to watch Nezumi's heart get broken over and over throughout this episode. Especially with how happy he was last week when Sion was talking about living with him in the summer. But I *know* that Sion still loves him more than anyone else, so I hope he will realise that again soon. It sucks watching him helplessly "lose" Sion like this. T_T

*edit* Also, it shocked me that Nezumi seems to have completely abandoned his plan to get revenge on No. 6. And it's not because he doesn't hate them anymore-- it's because he wants to protect Sion from violence and from seeing him do unnecessary violence.... yet look what happened anyway. T_T

No one spoil this for me please!!! I'll see what happens next week.
whitetearSep 8, 2011 4:10 PM
Sep 8, 2011 4:11 PM

Mar 2011
Damm..... this show IS really good! :O
Sep 8, 2011 4:14 PM

Sep 2009
I love this episode. The roles were reversed, Sion was being protector and it was what Nezumi feared the most. He knew that going in there was going to change him. But I liked that aspect, Sion protecting what is important to him, and that is Nezumi.

I liked when Nezumi made the comment about "Fallen", just more insight into these two. Him crying again shows that he isn't as bad assed all the time, that he too is merely human.

I think Sion has feelings more for Nezumi, of a romantic nature, then for Safu. While he is risking his life to go after her, it is because he is a loyal friend. But then again my inner fangurl gets set off with the two of them.

It is sad that next week it is over. This anime has to be one of the best for the summer season. Nezumi x Sion = Love : )
Sep 8, 2011 4:40 PM

Apr 2011
I think even looking at things objectively it's fairly clear Sion's got romantic feelings for Nez and not Safu. I mean come on, he turned down her offer of sex and now he's confessed his love to Nezumi THREE times (in the anime)! In the book I've seen two confessions so far, but you learn there that he was also sighing and longing for Nezumi whenever it rained or whenever he had cocoa for their whole 4 years apart. Also when they were 12 years old, and Nezumi asked why Sion was helping him, in the book the final reason that Sion he couldn't tell Nezumi was that he was captivated by his grey eyes.

If Nezumi had gotten over his trust issues faster, and made some more obvious moves than occasionally caressing Sion's face and stroking his hair, and calling him "sexy" (depending on your definition of つやっぽい), Sion would have responded immediately and he would not have to be feeling so much doubt right now. It kills me that Nezumi seems to be getting crushed by the thought of Sion changing and leaving him for Safu... but I think it's clear to the rest of us that Sion will never do such a thing. And I'm hopeful his "soulless" moments are being caused by Elyurias somehow. (I say "soulless" because I think it's Sion's heart and soul that were stolen by Nezumi in Elyurias' song.)
Sep 8, 2011 4:42 PM

Jan 2011
ladyAre said:
Sharyka said:
Safu and Sion relationships are so... annoying me -.- C'mon she's just his friend (only one ha ha) , and since childhood she has been seeking for "girlfriend" status. That's not a deep relationship, it's vulgar, fake and banal .

^ this so much. I wouldn't complain if their relationship was written more deeply, but it's not.

and also:

that's kind of sad.

About the spoiler, it's really sad, and I didn't noticed at all.
This episode was shocking, Sion was so scary, and Nezumi didn't look a badass as I though it would, I don't wanna even hear that next week is last episode, this series is more than amazing. Also, cheer up for Safu and Sion, because yaoi we already had enough. (a.k.a ep.7)
Sep 8, 2011 5:22 PM

Jan 2011
One of the best episodes in my opinion! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!! Incredible!!

This episode alone bumped my score for this show up! Totally speechless!!
Sep 8, 2011 5:28 PM
Mar 2011
great episode, after the cliffhanger of an ending from the last episode i thought the people from the outside were being turned into food for the people in the inside *_* they never did explain why there were so many dead bodies ?? (did i miss that?)

anyway, one more episode, so much loose ends to tie up. anyone thinks safu kills nezumi?
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 8, 2011 6:05 PM
Oct 2010
OMFG... SHION! He shot him, he didn't even blink, the guy begged for his life, he killed him. He has like...possessed. (But I have to say - that was extremely cool.)So, Shion changed? This episode gave quite a highlight to that. I don't believe that was kind of a sudden change (sure the circumstances triggered it), it was more as a consequence of shock, also Shion already showed he's hell scary when it comes to defend dear Nezumi. I already thought that Shion wasn't that hopeless kind of guy who always depends on others, you go Shion! But I'm a bit worried that this fierce Shion side takes over his other great sides, his ideals: every human is equal, his 3rd options, his natural kindness... (yanderes are kinda creppy o.o but I like Shion nonetheless :p)

OMG...NEZUMI! He got shot!! Twice!!
Am I overreacting? NO! I SHOULD SCREAM MORE! (ok enough fan-idiocy :| )
And he cried. HE WAS CRYING! (I said...enough >.> I'm really sorry for this childish behaviour of myself. It's that I get emotional and bla-blabla...)
That scene was touching, Nezumi has melted for Shion, and he knows it...and damn, he just wanted to preserve unstained, nice Shion...I feel ya, my dear.

oh way yeah action!
The whole infiltration scene was cool and exciting, I mean, you could feel the atmosphere. As expected from this awesome show ^_^

And what did that little girl (lili, was it?) see there? I guess I'll find out next week.

Oh and:
Lol at Dogkeeper expression when they saw the baby...and then: "mama" loool (srsly What's her/his gender for God sake?! I don't know, never knew, and it...doesn't really matter!...but I want to know >.< The same drama every week XD)

And the end, with Safu...that aura of her o.o ...I felt it here o.o
What happened to her?...aff next week, next week u.u

And, and, and...I sure took a long time on my reaction to this, and I'm still as bad at writing and organizing ideas-correction-silly reactions as ever. Oh what to do-

AND, that's it...waiting for next week. (the last one...noooo!)
RianriSep 9, 2011 10:11 AM

Sep 8, 2011 6:14 PM

Apr 2011
New theory:

This isn't based on any kind of spoilers; I'm only following the novel/manga online, which are far behind the anime.

I think maybe Elyurias is using Safu AND Sion to get to Nezumi (last of the forest people). But I don't know what her goal is or what she'll do with any of the three of them once she has him near her. I wonder if it's Nezumi or Safurias who's going to sing the song next week, hmmm?
Sep 8, 2011 6:27 PM

May 2011
Best episode so far
I really liked the battle scene animation

I actually hope Safu doesn't make it, she's really annoying and made up a relationship with Shion in her head
Sep 8, 2011 6:37 PM
Oct 2010
amginex said:
great episode, after the cliffhanger of an ending from the last episode i thought the people from the outside were being turned into food for the people in the inside *_* they never did explain why there were so many dead bodies ?? (did i miss that?)

LOL omg food? That would be even creepier o.o Somehow, I think I saw something like that somewhere :S
Dead bodies...well they could already be there, before...I guess o.o
amginex said:

anyway, one more episode, so much loose ends to tie up. anyone thinks safu kills nezumi?

Geez, hope she doesn't do that...*knocks on wood*

Your post disturbed me xP

ladyAre said:

that's kind of sad.

yeah, I noticed that too u.u

On SafuxShionxNezumi triangle (xP) ...Shion and Nezumi love each other, Safu loves Shion, as simple as that. ...I'm afraid of what Safu may do, since she's possessed or something by Elyurias. What's Elyurias objective anyway?...no idea.

@whitetear I like your theories but they're confusing me...
whitetear said:
New theory:

This isn't based on any kind of spoilers; I'm only following the novel/manga online, which are far behind the anime.

I think maybe Elyurias is using Safu AND Sion to get to Nezumi (last of the forest people). But I don't know what her goal is or what she'll do with any of the three of them once she has him near her. I wonder if it's Nezumi or Safurias who's going to sing the song next week, hmmm?

Safurias -> LOL
They'll sing together XD
But if Nezumi is from the same place as Elyurias, then...and if he knows her song, then why does she get to Shion and Safu first to "catch" him next...and what for?

Sep 8, 2011 6:43 PM
Jul 2011
Intense episode don't know how they will finish it in one episode but guess we will see, and I made a mistake of looking at that spoiler but I already knew some of it so guess I know how now too.

Sion will never be with Safu but let the ones who want to ignore the shonen ai label on this anime have their dream.

Sion is obsessively inlove Nezumi and that goes both ways, Nezumi was so pitiful in this episode and seems anger causes Sion to black out but only when he fears losing Nezumi or someone hurts Nezumi.
Sep 8, 2011 6:46 PM

Nov 2007
jjoym said:

BRB sorting out the pieces of my heart.

mte afjkshdjkgd nezumi crying his heart out & blaming himself. :[[ i'll share glue w/ you so we can put pieces of our hearts back together lmaodkhjfsg.

also /o m g/ i lost all my shit when the baby started sucking on the dog's nips.
Sep 8, 2011 6:58 PM

Apr 2011
Rianri said:
@whitetear I like your theories but they're confusing me...
whitetear said:
New theory:

Safurias -> LOL
They'll sing together XD
But if Nezumi is from the same place as Elyurias, then...and if he knows her song, then why does she get to Shion and Safu first to "catch" him next...and what for?
I think she used them to get Nez near her. When he fainted, Ely talked about teaching him the song, and the same day he fainted at the play was the same day (in the anime) that Sion had an "episode". That first blanked-out, "soulless" episode of Sion's was directly related to his fear that Nezumi would die from a parasite bee. So Sion is there to care for Nezumi, and Safu is there to draw Sion, who will bring along Nezumi. That's as far as my theory goes, though. I don't know what Ely wants, once she gets Nez near her, except to sing the song she taught him...
Sep 8, 2011 7:18 PM
Apr 2011
this show is just about a gay couple with lame action. hahahaha
Sep 8, 2011 7:18 PM

Aug 2010
ladyAre said:

and also:

that's kind of sad.

Nice catch! I didn't notice that before. It's grandma's needles. That is quite sad. :(

This episode was disappointing to me. Not that anything was particularly wrong with it, it just feels like the pacing is a bit rushed and we are expected to feel a whole barrage of emotions in the span of a couple minutes. This is because the show ends next week which I'm also upset about and they are skipping around and leaving stuff out! Despite all that, this has been one of my favorite series in a long, long time. Good quality anime such as this is so hard to find nowadays with all the attention to ecchi and flat, cliche characters. It is a real shame that people dropped this show in the beginning because of a little BL and they missed out on it. I really hope they do a season two however since it was created by BONES I highly doubt it.

I really liked Nezumi's breakdown at the end. It is so rare that you get to see a vulnerable side from him. I also think Sion just faded out when he shot that guy much like soldiers do in war. He wasn't being controlled or anything it was just his need to protect Nezumi that overrode everything else.

As always can't wait for next week....it's going to be good!
Sep 8, 2011 7:45 PM

Jul 2010
So in the end, the correctional facility...is the reason why he would now NEED the correctional facility .____.

This makes me wonder...how in the world did Nezumi even escape the correctional facility?!
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Sep 8, 2011 7:53 PM

Aug 2010
lol, Sion will fuck you up.
Sep 8, 2011 8:13 PM

Aug 2010
Got to the sci-fi action I was looking forward to. Very nicely done.
Sep 8, 2011 8:17 PM

May 2010
That was a lot darker and bloodier than I was expecting. (Though, why did they dump all the people in that pit to kill them? Wouldn't it have been easier to kill them in the town than to haul them to the prison? Or was that just a plot device to get Nezumi and Sion into the city? >_- )

The baby was cute.

I'm gonna bet that Safu has turned evil and will do something BAAAD.

@Nezumi: It's your fault Sion turned out this way. You were a bad parent and brought him up wrong!
Sep 8, 2011 8:33 PM

Apr 2011
Now that there's only one episode left, I'm really depressed.

I'm really hoping that Nezumi has some kind of happy ending even if no one else does because at this point, the guy deserves it.

Also, I'm thinking Inukashi is a guy. My logic is... all those scenes with the baby were a perfect moment for what's-his-name to be like "Well you're a woman, you take care of the baby" or something like that, but any mention of Inukashi's gender was strictly avoided. But then again, sometimes it looks like he/she has cleavage, so.... IDEK.
Sep 8, 2011 9:13 PM

Nov 2008
I really don't mean to offend anybody, but I don't like Safu, so I'm hoping she just disappears or something. I'm gonna admit that its mostly cause I feel like she's getting in between them, without really been there, which is annoying as hell.

That baby was sooooo cute!!!! Although I didn't expect him to actually drink milk from the dog, now that was a bit surprising.

Shion shooting that guy was also unexpected. I was really hoping he wouldn't and seeing Nezumi cry was heartbreaking.

I really hope this all ends well for Nezumi and Shion. And the next episode is the last : (
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Sep 8, 2011 9:20 PM

Aug 2010
Nezumi crying broke my heart :(
Sion was friggin bad ass! I was like daaaaaang!
Sep 8, 2011 10:35 PM

Jan 2011
lemongrassmango said:
Now that there's only one episode left, I'm really depressed.

I'm really hoping that Nezumi has some kind of happy ending even if no one else does because at this point, the guy deserves it.

Also, I'm thinking Inukashi is a guy. My logic is... all those scenes with the baby were a perfect moment for what's-his-name to be like "Well you're a woman, you take care of the baby" or something like that, but any mention of Inukashi's gender was strictly avoided. But then again, sometimes it looks like he/she has cleavage, so.... IDEK.

My opinion, it's a girl, I have 2 arguments:
1. The baby called Inukashi "Mama".
2. The episode when Inukashi's neck is licked, Sion said after touching "her" back: "You're a..." probably he would say "girl".

But hey, it's just a opinion, nothing really says if it is or not a girl.
NiyawaSep 8, 2011 10:39 PM
Sep 8, 2011 11:00 PM

May 2010
Wow that episode went by REALLY quickly.

Nice catch with the needle, I was wondering what that was, that's rather depressing.

And Sion looking badass was ridiculously attractive.
Though sad. But I am glad that Sion is growing up, at least a little.

And the line t the end... ahh I can't believe it's ending.
Sep 8, 2011 11:21 PM
Jul 2011
The manga shows more detail then the anime but it is so far behind and they seem slow at releasing chapters hope it makes up for what the anime left out, I hope they can do this justice in only one more episode.

Nezumi was heartbreaking in this episode but Sion will kill anyone when it comes to Nezumi I believe not the first time, he almost choked the guy to death for asking Nezumi to be a prostitute so yeah I expected he would do much worse if someone actually hurt Nezumi.

Oh and Safu does not stand a chance and never had one ;)
Sep 9, 2011 12:14 AM

Aug 2011
Damn, good episode, I can't wait for next week, but at the same time I don't like that it's the last episode.

Also, the jig is up, Inukashi, you can't hide your femininity anymore.

That's right, I see your breast hiding in there.
mitch3315Sep 9, 2011 12:38 AM
Sep 9, 2011 12:18 AM

Aug 2011
If you tried to climb a mountain of corpses, wouldn't it be a bit difficult since corpses... you know...rot? That would be really messy and disgusting and smelly and Shion should have thrown up a hell of alot more and...I just keep imagining Shion stepping through someone's stomach... urgh, I feel sick...

I think this was just a plot device btw, because it seems illogical to capture them alive them dump them and leave them to die. They should have just killed them all from the start. But that would be too humane... They're just sadistic that way I guess.

xkuramaxhireix said:
Anyways, back to my main point. It seems that in this episode, Nezumi has stepped into Sion's shoes with the whole empathy thing about the murder of that guard person. I mean, Nezumi's reaction was a classic reaction to what Sion would have done had he been himself. Oh, and I don't think Sion really shot the guy. I think the Elyurias chick/robot/A.I./whatever did it, possessing Sion to make him do it.

Nope, that was all Shion. He got that blank look in his eyes back when he saved the baby. He seems dissociative. The guy's already a bit unbalanced and seeing the corpses and Nezumi getting shot sent him over the edge. Also, Shion displayed violent tendencies on Nezumi's behalf when he choked Rikiga. And I don't think Nezumi was being empathetic toward the guard, it's just that he was terrified of losing Shion, as the Shion he knew would never kill someone.

whitetear said:
Also, it shocked me that Nezumi seems to have completely abandoned his plan to get revenge on No. 6. And it's not because he doesn't hate them anymore-- it's because he wants to protect Sion from violence and from seeing him do unnecessary violence.... yet look what happened anyway. T_T

lol, I totally forgot about Nezumi's revenge. I guess that's what he was talking about when he said he had "fallen"?

And OMG ONLY ONE EPISODE LEFT IMMA GO CRY NAO!!
SilverDemonSep 9, 2011 12:41 AM
Sep 9, 2011 12:20 AM

Nov 2007
Inukashi, still not sure if he/she is a boy or girl, and the ojisan surprising at the baby in Shion's coat... and Inukashi as mama?

Piles of dead? people... and they have to climb up.

The little girl is helping Karan out.

Eh~?! Safu = that forest girl!!

After getting through the cleaning lab room, it seems like Shion knows the way? And changed when Nezumi was hurt.

And Safu's completely different.

Next ep. will be the last.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 9, 2011 12:47 AM

Oct 2009
-Mountain of dead bodies, how come some them are alive and not doing any thing about? just sitting there make things worse for them. I mean yeah the smell could kill them, but they land on dead body not the flood.

- Holy crap Shion O.o what have you become???? and I thought Nezumi was the lead.

-Seeing Nezumi break down and cries out Shion's name, was something really new to me, and yet very touching and painful OH GOD T^T

-I felt bad for Safu, all she want to see is Shion and yet Elyurias is possessing her. What about her wish? ;___; Will Elyurias let Safu see Shion?

-I....I.. don't want No.6 to end next week. I don't want to have sad feeling in my heart D;

-
ladyAre said:

and also:

that's kind of sad.

........Um please don't tell me her body is in there, cause that's very sad and so wrong.
I have poorly English grammar, so for give me. I still learning.
-....Loading.....
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

432 by Tacticianrt »»
Mar 25, 10:03 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.